Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Weinstein Tip of the Iceberg, Former Victims Expose Hollywood’s Organized Pedophilia Ring

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

Weinstein Tip of the Iceberg, Former Victims Expose Hollywood’s Organized Pedophilia Ring

This article dated October 13, 2017 appears on the website The Free Thought Project.

The author is Matt Agorist:

Matt Agorist is an honorably discharged veteran of the USMC and former intelligence operator directly tasked by the NSA. This prior experience gives him unique insight into the world of government corruption and the American police state. Agorist has been an independent journalist for over a decade and has been featured on mainstream networks around the world. Agorist is also the Editor at Large at the Free Thought Project.

The Free Thought Project
    The Weinstein scandal is causing a massive response from victims of the elite Hollywood sex abuse ring who are coming forward to expose these monsters.

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  23.0 KB

For years, Corey Feldman’s attempt to blow the whistle on pedophilia and child abuse in Hollywood, have fallen on deaf ears. The actor’s troubled past made him easily dismissable in the mainstream, and his bombshell accusations were simply swept under the rug.

However, Feldman’s claims are being substantiated as America is now seeing the dark underbelly of Hollywood with the coverage of the Harvey Weinstein case.

Many of those who’ve been paying attention, however, simply see Weinstein as a distraction or a sacrificial lamb to hide the massively rampant sexual abuse and pedophilia problem in Hollywood. Once Weinstein is ousted as the problem, everyone else goes back to sleep. However, Americans would do well to listen to what Feldman has to say.

In a series of Tweets, Feldman noted how Weinstein’s sexual harassment and abuse of adult women did not equate to nor was the source for the horrific pedophilia he and his fellow child actors endured.

As the Free Thought Project reported last year, childhood star turned adult actor Elijah Wood, also claimed Hollywood is in the midst of a massive sexual abuse scandal, which can be compared to that of Jimmy Savile in Britain.

Wood came forward in an interview to blow the lid off the dark underground world of child acting in Hollywood.

In the interview with the Sunday Times, Wood dropped a bombshell, noting how child actors were regularly “preyed upon” by industry figures.

“Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood,” said Wood. “It was all organized.”

What Wood is talking about is the rampant sexual abuse of childhood actors, which had been previously exposed by Feldman as well as Corey Haim.

In an episode of their reality TV show, The Two Coreys, a candid fight broke out during which Haim claimed Feldman stood by and watched as a person Feldman “still hangs out with” and is “best friends with” proceeded to “rape” the 14-year-old Haim.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlZxPPzjIb0

“There are a lot of vipers in this industry, people who only have their own interests in mind,” continued Elijah Wood in his interview. “There is a darkness in the underbelly – if you can imagine it, it’s probably happened.”

Wood says the abuse runs unchecked because the victims “can’t speak as loudly as people in power.”

“That’s the tragedy of attempting to reveal what is happening to innocent people,” he said. “They can be squashed but their lives have been irreparably damaged.”

Wood is referring to the immense power of Hollywood elites to control the narrative and quash any allegations of abuse before they even happen.

This narrative is so controlled that after Wood made these comments, the very next day the mainstream media attacked him and forced him to downplay them.

n the video below, we can see Barbara Walters scold Feldman for attempting to call out Hollywood’s pedophilia problem on The View.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rujeOqadOVQ

It’s no wonder people remained tight-lipped about their abuse, because every time they speak out, they are shunned, ridiculed, and even blacklisted.

Rose McGowan, who worked with both convicted Hollywood pedophile Victor Salva and Weinstein attempted to call attention to this problem on her Twitter account Wednesday, and for this, they suspended her account.

After she was given her Twitter access back, it was clear why they wanted her kept quite.

“I forcefully begged studio head to do the right thing. I was ignored. Deal was done. Amazon won a dirty Oscar.”

Even James Van Der Beek, another child star who grew up in the industry came out on Thursday claiming that he’d been abused when he was “much younger.”

This problem has gone on long enough and it is high time America demands its end. We need to keep pushing this issue and wake up more people to this elite group of people who prey on innocence.

The Free Thought Project

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Craig (18th October 2017), Dreamtimer (14th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th October 2017), Elen (14th October 2017), JRS (16th October 2017), modwiz (3rd November 2017), Paloma (14th October 2017), sandy (16th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    This is one of the waves of change happening. Another will be the amount of people who vote. 30% will no longer be the norm. That's why Republicans are scrambling to limit American's access to voting. They're too old and too white to represent the country anymore. It hasn't been a big tent for quite some time.

Peace will come when women make decisions of war. See the Six Nations who had a millenium of peace and whose peace treaty was the basis of our Constitution.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (15th October 2017), Elen (14th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2017), Greenbarry (12th November 2017), Paloma (14th October 2017), sandy (16th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Well, what do you expect from a industry where “sleeping your way to the top” is an acknowledged working strategy of making it?

David Wilcock stated that 86% of the politicals are involved in the pedo biz, I would guess a similar number in the movie biz.

...throw them all out, read books.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th October 2017), Elen (14th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2017), Greenbarry (12th November 2017), modwiz (3rd November 2017), Paloma (14th October 2017), sandy (16th November 2017)

Thanks
    They called it the 'casting couch' when I was growing up.

I had a friend who slept her way to highest honors in business school and then to the top of the WTC in New York.

Not worth the money, IMO
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 14th October 2017 at 14:30.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (15th October 2017), Elen (14th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2017), Greenbarry (12th November 2017), modwiz (3rd November 2017), Paloma (14th October 2017), sandy (16th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Here's my take...

In the minds of many 1 Harvey Weinstein equals 86% of Hollywood. It sounds similar to the psychological phenomena where a group of 10 blacks looks like a group of 20 or more to white onlookers. I can't recall the actual designation.

In my opinion it is all about the Bell Curve not personal expectations. 3% might be expected in any large organization...give or take, i just pulled that number out of the air.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th October 2017), Elen (14th October 2017), modwiz (3rd November 2017), sandy (16th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    That's why Republicans are scrambling to limit American's access to voting.
    In my opinion, both major parties are mostly corrupt and the President is mostly a puppet.

Everything in politics is controlled from behind the scenes.

So is the mainstream media.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th October 2017), Elen (15th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2017), modwiz (3rd November 2017), pointessa (2nd November 2017), sandy (16th November 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    In my opinion, both major parties are mostly corrupt and the President is mostly a puppet.

Everything in politics is controlled from behind the scenes.

So is the mainstream media.
    Even if that were true we can still see stark differences. What you see is what you get as Flip Wilson was wont to say!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th October 2017), Elen (15th October 2017), modwiz (3rd November 2017), sandy (16th November 2017)

Thanks

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th October 2017), Elen (15th October 2017), modwiz (3rd November 2017)

Thanks
    Here's some MSM coverage for you. Corey Feldman is on point, won't be flustered, and Matt isn't easy on him. Corey's raising money to make a feature film to expose pedophiles. He wants to control it so he can actually name names. Those who want to fight pedophilia and expose those in power can now put their money where their mouth is...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd November 2017), Elen (2nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (10th November 2017), modwiz (3rd November 2017), Paloma (2nd November 2017), WantDisclosure (2nd November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    I must admit that it has been somewhat of a unpleasant surprise that even Kevin Spacey has been one of those sexual deviants, he was one of my favorite actors.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd November 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd November 2017), Elen (3rd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (10th November 2017), modwiz (2nd November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I must admit that it has been somewhat of a unpleasant surprise that even Kevin Spacey has been one of those sexual deviants, he was one of my favorite actors.
    A lot of our illusions are about to burst. Like setting a bone, it will 'sting' but, it will produce the best outcome.

Here's some MSM coverage for you. Corey Feldman is on point, won't be flustered, and Matt isn't easy on him. Corey's raising money to make a feature film to expose pedophiles. He wants to control it so he can actually name names. Those who want to fight pedophilia and expose those in power can now put their money where their mouth is...

To quote Lenin, "The best way to overcome the opposition is to become it." I do not trust actors anymore than politicians. Neither have earned that trust and both of their employers work with anti-human agendas.

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Any language that uses politcal parties is dead on arrival for me because it addresses contrived fictions. Contrived to control.

Even if that were true we can still see stark differences. What you see is what you get as Flip Wilson was wont to say!
    Often, what we see is what the magician wants us to see, Except for those who know how an illusionist works their 'magic'. So Mr. Wilson was being very 'flip' with his assertion.

Here's my take...

In the minds of many 1 Harvey Weinstein equals 86% of Hollywood. It sounds similar to the psychological phenomena where a group of 10 blacks looks like a group of 20 or more to white onlookers. I can't recall the actual designation.

In my opinion it is all about the Bell Curve not personal expectations. 3% might be expected in any large organization...give or take, i just pulled that number out of the air.
    The Bell Curve is an aggregate average, a statistic, with some applicability. Best for us to remember there are lies, damn lies and statistics.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd November 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd November 2017), Elen (3rd November 2017), Greenbarry (12th November 2017), pointessa (3rd November 2017), sandy (3rd November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts

Interesting, in some ways it reminds me Tom Delong's "To The Stars" disclosure initiative.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd November 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd November 2017), Elen (3rd November 2017), modwiz (3rd November 2017), sandy (3rd November 2017)

Thanks
    That's funny. I thought of Tom too, except Tom seemed to be on something, like uppers, whereas Corey just seemed to be on a mission.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd November 2017), Elen (3rd November 2017), modwiz (3rd November 2017), sandy (3rd November 2017)

Thanks
    The dominoes are falling. I'm of the opinion that the brazen and blatant sexism, mysogyny, racism, etc., that's come out into full view now that "the shackles are off" has served as a catalyst for change. The only direction to go is away from it.

It's not being controlled either. We're in a time of chaos, as evidenced by Trump and Kek. Change is happening and we're moving away from the masculine extreme that humanity has been in for a very long time.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2017), Elen (10th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (10th November 2017), Greenbarry (12th November 2017), modwiz (10th November 2017), sandy (11th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Or from the far side, here's another way this can be looked at: Think Saudi Arabia currently; this could be one of those long awaited revolutions, or it could be the next due changing of the guard, all dolled up in drag so as to distract from the obvious. Like that stupid line from the old Talking Head's song: "Same as it always was, same as it always was".
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2017), Dreamtimer (11th November 2017), Elen (11th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (10th November 2017), sandy (11th November 2017)