Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Weinstein Tip of the Iceberg, Former Victims Expose Hollywood’s Organized Pedophilia Ring

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 7,284 Posts
    I think it's very healthy for society to see all of this dirty laundry being aired out in the public. There are way too many sexual deviants in the leading positions and also I don't doubt the fact that women have been treated poorly for far too long. Most men are good people just like women and I'd say that most men adore women and would do anything to protect them, but unfortunately the bad apples out there create a lot of damage. No one deserved to be treated badly and that is a fact, any kind of abuse and bullying has to be stopped.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st November 2017), Dreamtimer (21st November 2017), Elen (22nd November 2017), enjoy being (21st November 2017), Kathy (21st November 2017), modwiz (21st November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I think it's very healthy for society to see all of this dirty laundry being aired out in the public. There are way too many sexual deviants in the leading positions and also I don't doubt the fact that women have been treated poorly for far too long. Most men are good people just like women and I'd say that most men adore women and would do anything to protect them, but unfortunately the bad apples out there create a lot of damage. No one deserved to be treated badly and that is a fact, any kind of abuse and bullying has to be stopped.
    I just have to post this here...

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (21st November 2017), Elen (22nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (22nd November 2017), enjoy being (21st November 2017), Kathy (21st November 2017), modwiz (21st November 2017), Wind (21st November 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    This song is the best one by far.

Colbie Caillat did a good one.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st November 2017), Elen (22nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (22nd November 2017), enjoy being (21st November 2017), Kathy (21st November 2017), modwiz (21st November 2017), Wind (21st November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I agree here, I also agreed with the paste that Dreamtimer supplied. In that I have seen the sort of psychosis that sex can cause. Acutely aware of how women all of a sudden have to deal with becoming an object. Witnessed the leery madness of the misplaced male sex drive. In many ways, the safest ones are the ones who are overt about it. But that brings with it a different set of issues with things such as normalising it.
    I mentioned my past experiences but left at the door the repercussions it has had in my life, it is these repercussions which inform my comments here. I went through stages of self harm and neglect. I became possessed by inner loathing, a point came in my life where the period of self harm unfolded. Like another entity had taken over me and I felt worthless, to the point I sought out people to abuse me. I have many reservations in relaying this, it is awful and embarrassing, but I feel it is valuable to use myself as an example. I very much know what it is like, know that energy, and it is very dark. Thankfully I saved myself, expelled the demons, with some help from some angels, and moved on. I think at the end of it all it showed me some very valuable insights into the dark side human workings. It's not very pretty, and its favourite host is men. I feel for every woman who has experienced it and wish every male could understand the depth of it. I also understand right now, how hard it is to talk about. Thanks.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st November 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd November 2017), Elen (22nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (22nd November 2017), modwiz (21st November 2017), Paloma (22nd November 2017), Wind (22nd November 2017)

Thanks
    This one's very good to.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd November 2017), Elen (22nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (22nd November 2017), enjoy being (21st November 2017), modwiz (21st November 2017), Wind (22nd November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st November 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd November 2017), Elen (22nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (22nd November 2017), Wind (22nd November 2017)

Thanks
    I think what's also very important to mention in this matter — and what is all too often overlooked — is the fact that society itself also encourages this sort of abuse, through the sexualization (and even oversexualization) of everything here in the West, and the objectification of women in the East — especially in Islamic countries, but definitely not limited to those.

The advertising industry has been playing into sexuality and seduction since the dawn of time, but from there it has also spread into both Hollywood and the music industry. Even children are being sexualized. The late JonBenét Ramsey, anyone?

Have any of you ever seen that little girl move across the catwalk while she was still alive? She was only six years old. She was supposed to be just as innocent as other six-year-old little girls. But when they put that makeup on her and put her up on that catwalk, she moved like she was a born maneater. It was shocking and sickening.

Over here in Europe, that sort of thing would never even have been allowed. And it sure as hell was not something that came out of that little girl's own brain. That had been hammered into her — probably by her mother, who had herself been a participant in beauty pageants when she was younger.

To this date, the murder has yet to be solved. Just like the disappearance of little Maddy McCann.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd November 2017), Elen (22nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (21st November 2017), enjoy being (21st November 2017), modwiz (21st November 2017), Wind (22nd November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That ties in Aragorn with how human chemistry makes sexual acts pleasurable, or fills certain emotional receptors with a feel good concoction. There to encourage humans to breed, but it has the ability to become a drug for some people. I have always been able to "see through it", it sometimes baffles me and dismays me how the desire for sex has become a form of medication for some people, that it becomes a need to escape society or to quantify ones worth. The link up with this biological function and using it as a desire in advertising, then has spilled over into a form of 'culture'. It is a struggle to see which happened first in some ways, the excess in culture or the advertising of it. Both in partnership I would say. For many years I have spoken of this phenomena on forums, and in those mainstream ones I am usually attacked as being a freak or loser for attempting to show how controlled by sex people are. Especially when I try and tell them that their obsessions are created from the existence of trauma in their lives and that they are distorting the natural purpose of sexuality and sex drive to cover up other various psychological and emotional issues.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 21st November 2017 at 23:44.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd November 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd November 2017), Elen (22nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (21st November 2017), Wind (22nd November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Here's my latest prediction:

The birthrate in America is going to drop precipitously...

The Charlie Rose event has brought another issue into the open. Same song from the female side...'I'm so disgusted by these abuses of power'. Has anyone noticed how women literally flock to men with power. Charlie Rose says these incidents are not HIS bad behavior. What does that mean, really?

This is devolving into the same old battle that has always incensed me....it brings out the male chauvinist in me. In my opinion women deny their own power 'to refuse' such socio-cultural interplay because they like it if they are attracted to the actor. If not, they call it abuse...Well, let's clarify which is which and why. Then perhaps we can have an open and honest discussion.

NAP

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd November 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd November 2017), Elen (22nd November 2017), enjoy being (21st November 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    To this date, the murder has yet to be solved. Just like the disappearance of little Maddy McCann.
    They were 'solved' long ago, as you no doubt well know. The truth of both cases, however, is still not [yet? fully?] in the public domain.

The horror. The horror. The nightmare horror.

No wonder most people still don't have the guts to even contemplate it. I can hardly blame them.

Cricket! And at Marylebone today, Lancashire scored a devastating 100 Not Out against Yorkshire at Old Trafford...
    Last edited by DMt., 21st November 2017 at 23:50. Reason: Complexity and horror

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd November 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd November 2017), Elen (22nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (21st November 2017), enjoy being (21st November 2017)

Thanks
    Jon Benet Ramsey: A couple nights before the arrest of John Mark Karr, I had a dream that the perpetrator of the Ramsey case was named John/Mark. I related that to a co-worker and she remarked that many people were named John or Mark. And I said, but John Mark! That caused a few raised eyebrows...

One thing that wasn't obvious about his arrest (it was never revealed to the public). Is that the FBI knew he wasn't guilty but arrested him and extradited him to the U.S. to try to incite the real perpetrator to come out of the closet. Karr might even have been acting as an FBI operative. Karr was treated to 1st class accoutrements on his in custody flight back. He was attended by adoring reporters and law-eforcement. Something every SK loves. They used Karr to draw out the real guy.

Quote Originally posted by DMt. View Post
    They were 'solved' long ago, as you no doubt well know. The truth of the cases, however, is still not [yet?] in the public domain.

The horror. The horror. The nightmare horror.

No wonder most people don't have the guts to even contemplate it.
    How so, DMt...Ramsey family member?

Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    That ties in Aragorn with how human chemistry makes sexual acts pleasurable, or fills certain emotional receptors with a feel good concoction. There to encourage humans to breed, but it has the ability to become a drug for some people. I have always been able to "see through it", it sometimes baffles me and dismays me how the desire for sex has become a form of medication for some people, that it becomes a need to escape society or to quantify ones worth. The link up with this biological function and using it as a desire in advertising, then has spilled over into a form of 'culture'. It is a struggle to see which happened first in some ways, the excess in culture or the advertising of it. Both in partnership I would say. For many years I have spoken of this phenomena on forums, and in those mainstream ones I am usually attacked as being a freak or loser for attempting to show how controlled by sex people are. Especially when I try and tell them that their obsessions are created from the existence of trauma in their lives and that they are distorting the natural purpose of sexuality and sex drive to cover up other various psychological and emotional issues.
    ewww!!!!

My view of the forum has been weird...new posts aren't updating the threads page?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd November 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd November 2017), Elen (22nd November 2017), enjoy being (22nd November 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    SK? What?

Otherwise spare me, NaP, please.

People can do their own god-damned research.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd November 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd November 2017), Elen (22nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (22nd November 2017), enjoy being (22nd November 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    My view of the forum has been weird...new posts aren't updating the threads page?
    • The This Week's Posts tab shows you a list of threads to which somebody has posted during the last 7 days, regardless of how old the threads themselves are, and regardless of whether you've read them or not.

• The Latest Threads tab shows you a list of threads which have been started and posted to during the last 16 days, regardless of whether you've read them or not.

• The Unread Posts link will only show you threads with posts you yourself have not read yet, with a link at the front of the thread title which takes you straight to the first unread post on the pertinent thread.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd November 2017), Elen (22nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (22nd November 2017), enjoy being (22nd November 2017), modwiz (22nd November 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Clarity, it's so...clear...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd November 2017), Elen (22nd November 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DMt. View Post
    SK? What?

Otherwise spare me, NaP, please.

People can do their own god-damned research.
    Don't get you...lol, I can guarantee any legitimate research to be done, I've done it. So I really don't understand what you are alluding to...unless, you're referring to the great Pedophilia Conspiracy in the Sky. I don't indulge in total fantasy, it wouldn't even be fun for sh*ts and grins!

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    • The This Week's Posts tab shows you a list of threads to which somebody has posted during the last 7 days, regardless of how old the threads themselves are, and regardless of whether you've read them or not.

• The Latest Threads tab shows you a list of threads which have been started and posted to during the last 16 days, regardless of whether you've read them or not.

• The Unread Posts link will only show you threads with posts you yourself have not read yet, with a link at the front of the thread title which takes you straight to the first unread post on the pertinent thread.

I must be tired... but ok, i'll check it out later...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd November 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd November 2017), Elen (22nd November 2017)