Page 162 of 206 FirstFirst ... 62112152159160161162163164165172 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 3083

Thread: Chaos and the Anti-Thread

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I sure hope the cops with all their armor and military weapons and accoutrements don't decide to shoot the parents and civilians who want to help. Not only won't they 'serve and protect', they seem hell bent on stopping others from doing so.

But kneeling on an unarmed suspect's neck or head even, no problem there.

Putting children face down on asphalt in the summer, no problem there.

Houston, we have a training problem here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2022), Aragorn (6th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (6th June 2022), Fred Steeves (6th June 2022), Wind (6th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I sure hope the cops with all their armor and military weapons and accoutrements don't decide to shoot the parents and civilians who want to help. Not only won't they 'serve and protect', they seem hell bent on stopping others from doing so.

But kneeling on an unarmed suspect's neck or head even, no problem there.

Putting children face down on asphalt in the summer, no problem there.

Houston, we have a training problem here.
    Texas, we have a mental problem and it ain't regular people, it is the gubment.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2022), Aragorn (6th June 2022), Dreamtimer (7th June 2022), Fred Steeves (6th June 2022), Wind (6th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Maybe somebody should have told those cops that the shooter was African-American. I bet they would have gone in with their guns ablaze.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2022), Dreamtimer (6th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (6th June 2022), Wind (6th June 2022)

Thanks
    maybe, I like to think that brown cops are a little more circumspect, but you know what, many times they ain't and that is just more testimony to the sad state of blind authoritarianism and depraved humanity.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 6th June 2022 at 11:43.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2022), Aragorn (6th June 2022), Dreamtimer (6th June 2022), Wind (6th June 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    maybe, I like to thank that brown cops are a little more circumspect, but you know what, many times they ain't and that is just more testimony to the sad state of blind authoritarianism and depraved humanity.
    I'm not so sure it would be a matter of authoritarianism as that it would be a matter of a caste-based society. Cops belong to a privileged caste, and privileged castes love exerting their authority over the less privileged ones, even bullying them, because they somehow believe that they have a right or an obligation to do so — as I myself have come to experience first-hand over here in Belgium, back in the late 1980s.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2022), Dreamtimer (6th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (6th June 2022), Wind (6th June 2022)

Thanks
    Caste is an interesting choice of words, Aragorn. When I recall words like, "They need to stay in their place," that's exactly what that is. "I remember when black people used to know their place." That place was underneath. Down. Below.

Many Americans truly believed in their heart of hearts that we'd overcome racism here. My dad thought so when Obama was elected. It's painfully clear that we haven't.

That's the good part. It's clear now. And we need to address the issue.

We filled in our public pools because we didn't want blacks swimming in them. We failed again and again to pass national health care because the blacks would get it. This is all on record.

It's just not a record folks like to play. They put it on the back shelf and pretend it's not in the collection.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2022), Aragorn (6th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (9th June 2022), Wind (6th June 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Caste is an interesting choice of words, Aragorn. When I recall words like, "They need to stay in their place," that's exactly what that is. "I remember when black people used to know their place." That place was underneath. Down. Below.

Many Americans truly believed in their heart of hearts that we'd overcome racism here. My dad thought so when Obama was elected. It's painfully clear that we haven't.

That's the good part. It's clear now. And we need to address the issue.

We filled in our public pools because we didn't want blacks swimming in them. We failed again and again to pass national health care because the blacks would get it. This is all on record.

It's just not a record folks like to play. They put it on the back shelf and pretend it's not in the collection.
    Social Security is another example, in its inception is was intended for white widows. not black people. That's essentially how it was passed, black pepoes don't qualify.

That is such a deep-seated mental glitch, how does one even approach the subject in a rational discussion.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2022), Aragorn (6th June 2022), Dreamtimer (7th June 2022), Wind (6th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    This is a good one. Joe Rogan chats with physicist Michio Kaku about U.F.O's, and the possibility that some of them could be from a Type 3 civilization where the limitations of space/time would be no obsticle for them; quite the opposite he says, it would be a playground:
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2022), Aragorn (9th June 2022), Chester (13th June 2022), Dreamtimer (9th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (9th June 2022), Wind (9th June 2022)

Thanks
    "Space and Time become your playground." I like that. We can do that individually (and some collectively) in the Dreamtime, in astral form. Which means there could be some kind of encounter with beings from that level, and we'd perceive it as something like a deity.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (9th June 2022), Fred Steeves (9th June 2022), Wind (9th June 2022)

Thanks
    Michio Kaku is surprising me. I never suspected he was anything but a true believer. He was reported once as saying something to the effect of stupid tinfoil hats and I refused to believe it. I think he is showing his mental age (perhaps just my impression), he once stated that he was genetically young for his age. Anyway, USOs have been within the awareness of the UFO community for many years. To say 'now we know' is somewhat ... something, but I'm not sure what. He once also said that we are certain that no other planetary bodies exist in the solar system which is now considered not necessarily so.

ps. That sounds more like Kaku in one of his books he stated that we should consider 'alien visitors' not in terms of years ahead, decades or even centuries ahead of us, but many thousands of years if not millions.

Or maybe it is just a cultural thing for him ... his bearing that is ...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Wind (9th June 2022)

Thanks
    Please understand that my response to Aianawa's video is to correct the record and demonstrate that Atlantians weren't necessarily 'caucasian'. Is that so hard to understand? Unless the time frame for Atlantis was within the last 5,000 years they were no such thing as European Caucasians. Some myths as we know them today are intended to elevate Europeans and most of them have a long history both scientific and legend steeped in 'European' greatness which is no different than 'American exceptionalism. I also added evidence to back up my viewpoint. This is just more 'stuff' that white supremacists wrap themselves in to 'feel' better about themselves. It is a max level of mental and social jack up. My opinion, take it or leave it.

Thanks
    Please understand that my response to Aianawa's video is to correct the record and demonstrate that Atlantians weren't necessarily 'caucasian'. Is that so hard to understand?
    It wasn't your response to Aianawa that got you banned from the "Atlantis Survivors" thread. It was your attitude.

First you were suggesting that Chester would be a white-supremacist — which he most certainly is not — and then you called his thought processes "disturbing". And even after being slapped on the wrist by Dreamtimer and myself — I hadn't seen Dreamtimer's post yet when I was composing my own reply to you — you wouldn't relent on account of the smugness and the thread-derailing.

Is that so hard to understand?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (13th June 2022), Wind (13th June 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    It wasn't your response to Aianawa that got you banned from the "Atlantis Survivors" thread. It was your attitude.

First you were suggesting that Chester would be a white-supremacist — which he most certainly is not — and then you called his thought processes "disturbing". And even after being slapped on the wrist by Dreamtimer and myself — I hadn't seen Dreamtimer's post yet when I was composing my own reply to you — you wouldn't relent on account of the smugness and the thread-derailing.

Is that so hard to understand?
    I didn't specify that I thought Chester was a white-supremacist, I was asking him and he didn't deny it. His Iranian dude that he recommended reading is a known white-supremacist. That's all there was to it, The disturbing part really related to his comment on Gio's thread that Liz Chaney was a sick human being. Sick human being? She's trying to save Democracy in the United States. That was disturbing to me. Chester is a product of PA and I feel he's bringing those paranoid sick concepts to TOT.

Thanks
    How do i get that stupid thread off my UI, I can't ignore it because I don't have access? I like Lemurians anyway, Atlantians sucked.

Thanks
    I didn't specify that I thought Chester was a white-supremacist, I was asking him and he didn't deny it.
    He did, albeit in between the lines.

Chester is a product of PA and I feel he's bringing those paranoid sick concepts to TOT.
    He's not the only PA member to do so. Project Avalon is a place where people are brainwashed and politically polarized. We can only hope that their presence here may one day awaken them to the error of their ways.

How do i get that stupid thread off my UI, I can't ignore it because I don't have access? I like Lemurians anyway, Atlantians sucked.
    I have now temporarily unbanned you from the thread again so you could add it to your ignore list. Let me know — on this thread here — as soon as you've done so, and then I will reinstate the thread ban. Be advised however that it'll take some time before the database is updated, and thus before any updates to the thread will disappear from your view.

Note: Mind you that I am not going to be waiting forever. You still have until 14:50 UTC. After that, I will reinstate the thread ban, whether you've managed to add the thread to your ignore list or not.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (13th June 2022), Wind (13th June 2022)