Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83133173180181182183
Results 2,731 to 2,734 of 2734

Thread: Chaos and the Anti-Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 40,024 Times in 10,593 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Yes, phone scammers are a plague these days. I've had several such calls myself already, but as soon as they get even the slightest hint that I don't trust them or that I know what game they are playing, they just bluntly hang up. And reporting the number to the authorities is futile, because it'll be a spoofed number.

Who knows how many decent people the fucking scumbags have already conned...
    Amen to that: they have no shame at all...One has to fall pretty low to be able to face a mirror under those circumstances.
    “I am a social justice...advocate and I say, "Stop the Hate!"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chuckie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2023), Aragorn (26th May 2023), Wind (25th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 78,092 Times in 19,251 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Amen to that: they have no shame at all...One has to fall pretty low to be able to face a mirror under those circumstances.
    And no conscience. I often wonder how these people can live with themselves.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2023), Chuckie (26th May 2023), Wind (26th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 40,024 Times in 10,593 Posts
    CNN headline: Trump left classified documents open on his desk!

My reaction is omigod that deserves the death penalty. I'm serious a headline?

I once wrote on a security log that the reason I was there was to lie, cheat, and steal. I was reprimanded for not taking things 'seriously'.
    “I am a social justice...advocate and I say, "Stop the Hate!"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuckie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,119 Times in 339 Posts
    What were they classified as?

Don't bother to answer, you don't know. No one knows.

It's a hoax. Just the spread of a media generated hoax.

That's the spread of propaganda and the more it is spread the stupider the population grows. And while the simple minded may think I'm mounting a defense of Trump (because they are SO Predictable) I'm summing up an indictment of the rampant gleeful ignorance in America. Our rate of illiteracy is appalling and seemingly people revel in it. The National Inquirer Folks. T

Literally every document and piece of paper in the District has a classification. Everything is a classified document. A gum wrapper could be a classified document. I have a pile of classified documents on my desk. They are receipts from lunches with some information scribbled on the back. Anyone who has worked for a governmental agency knows this and to state otherwise makes them a liar.

These people like to pretend they know what top secret documents are, but doesn't that rather defeat the purpose of classifying them as top secret if everyone knows their importance?

From menus to temporary direction placards to daily staff memos and inhouse itineraries. That doesn't mean they are secret, top secret, matters of national, economic, or martial importance, or even remotely important or even interesting. Any place else 90 percent of them would be disposable like junk mail.

Legally and governmentally speaking classification refers to a filing and accounting system. It's how the mass of paper generated daily is filed--everything is given a classification from not important to the highest secret security. All classified. The term classified document means nothing because it never reveals the actual classification. Most of the classified documents are known to the public and pose no threat.

The system is set up that way because every scrap of paper may potentially end up in an archive or a judicial proceeding. Not because they are potentially dangerous. There's very little danger in the Russians seizing a White House lunch menu. Which is classified as "slated for the National Archive' or library of Congress.

Classification does not mean importance or security. It means 'where to look for a document.' Or 'Where the document is going.'

Importance like secret or top secret are the GRADE of the documents. How much of a danger they pose is graded.

Matters of national security are curated by different agencies depending on grade. A president really cannot walk off with really important documents that put the nation at risk. Not Trump nor Biden. That is why nothing has ever come from this 'classified document' nonsense. The media and its hapless brainwashed audience keeps the classified document hoax in play.

Leaving a classified document on a desk could mean they left the minutes of a daily staff meeting out. Because the media twists things and people in America are willing to be THAT ignorant. But boy do we have a lot of Karma rebounding back at us. Or cause and effect if you prefer.

One of the closely kept REAL classified top secret artifacts is the US Nuclear codes. Yet the woke and the ignorant seem to know all about them!!! Who has them, who shouldn't have them, and how easily they can be deployed. Isn't that amazing?

Nuclear Codes. No one knows them. No one is an actual possession of them. They are like a bank account. You can have the means to access the account but the bank can cut off access anytime.

It doesn't matter who has them. The Ignorant have a favorite bed time story they are some numbers typed out with an old fashioned type writer and the president carries them around in his pocket, carelessly leaves them on his desk, ready to be stolen by a spy. Like a combination to a locker or a safe. Seriously you cannot be any dumber than the media who spreads this stuff and people who pick it up and run with it.

This is the only thing we know about Nuclear Codes and its twice as much as what they think they know about classified documents:

They exist. Maybe.

The Codes change, daily, perhaps every 12 hours or randomly.

They are codes randomly generated by a computer, then imbedded on something called the Gold card. No one ever knows what they are in that way.

The nuclear codes are less important than the security number of the card. Which also changes.

The card is only read by a digital reader. No one knows the codes on the card. Losing it means nothing. No one knows what the card looks like or the precise technology associated to it.

It isn't a document, or classified, no matter how much they'd like to convince you other wise. Its's a key and falls under military jurisdiction.

Anything else is just disinformation pushed by people who want anyone who disagrees with them to be jailed and suffer the death penalty because someone hurt their feelings. Why don't they just put their brown shirt on and have at it?

I don't know if we can return to Nazi Germany as fast as the current war mongers in America would like but it's not for lack of trying.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2023), Chuckie (26th May 2023)