Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Alive Share Campfire Igniting

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Imo and shamanically, 18 dimensions from this now place here, are knowable and from observing science the last 15 years in this area, they are in the 15 to 17 dimensions being possible.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th October 2017), Dreamtimer (17th October 2017), Elen (17th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (17th October 2017), modwiz (17th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Can you point specifically to what the topic actually is?
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Topic of the thread was about a new online experience being tried out.
    OK, well in reading back that was not abundantly clear to me. The insults caught my eye however, is that how you wish to kick things off?

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    The deviation from the thread topic is quite revealing as to the average ability to focus and stay on a topic. Good intel for going forward.

Too bad the global controllers could not exhibit such distractions but, no, they stay focused on making the world a miserable place while we talk about whatever comes to mind.

"Look over there, a unicorn".
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th October 2017), Aragorn (17th October 2017), Dreamtimer (17th October 2017), Elen (17th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (17th October 2017), enjoy being (17th October 2017)

Thanks
    May be nerves Fred, bit of a first, this campfire, nobody really knows what is going to transpire, to happen, be created, be f ed up lol, it will be an experience to be had I feel.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th October 2017), Dreamtimer (17th October 2017), Elen (17th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (17th October 2017), enjoy being (17th October 2017), modwiz (17th October 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Modwiz's video about the campfire is only 7 min. long and lays it out pretty clearly. The idea is to create a sacred space for community members to talk about their visions, dreams, etc. :unity:

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th October 2017), Aragorn (17th October 2017), Elen (17th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (17th October 2017), enjoy being (17th October 2017), modwiz (17th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    OK, well in reading back that was not abundantly clear to me. The insults caught my eye however, is that how you wish to kick things off?
    Not concerned, Fred. Anyone put off by my words can boycott it or discuss it in sacred space.

BTW, offense or insult was not given, it was taken. Speaking my perspective was all it was. Dumpy has been wanting me to post more.
    Last edited by modwiz, 17th October 2017 at 13:57.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th October 2017), Aragorn (17th October 2017), Dreamtimer (17th October 2017), Elen (17th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (17th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts

Returning Topic

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th October 2017), Dreamtimer (17th October 2017), Elen (17th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (17th October 2017), modwiz (17th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Mmmm define physical please
    As Aragorn said...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJg4Hr5y2wY

I'm not familiar with the 26-dimensional view...I guessed I missed that part in reading about branes and superstrings.

Sorry, about the off topic, but really, I'm predisposed to believe that all things are connected. Last post!
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 17th October 2017 at 15:15.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th October 2017), Aragorn (17th October 2017), Dreamtimer (17th October 2017), Elen (17th October 2017), enjoy being (18th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    I like to use language which is quite dry and mostly said tongue in cheek. Much of what I say is meant to have disclaimers stating that I don't consider myself exempt or innocent from susceptibility to traits. Usually I don't put such disclaimers or acknowledgements, presuming or banking on the dry wit to be seen through it all. But this does not always happen and there is a certain type of person who becomes frustrated or dislikes the delivery, thinking it sounds too uppity or such. Which I find hilarious and sometimes disappointing. And yes I'll maintain that if others took offence, then it was their mechanics which did so.
    However, I do know that I was the one forming the words and colouring them the way I was and I do know that I was creating a certain flavour to it all. And yes, I usually feel perfectly fine with all those measurements, but try to stay alert to not letting the duality of different rules of thumb go a miss.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th October 2017), Aragorn (18th October 2017), Elen (18th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (17th October 2017), modwiz (18th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    But all this is very important.
    Talking to each other. Or, how we interact with each other.
    Maybe it could be a pet topic Ai, for a moment or two anyway.
    I am just as much, if not more interested in the dynamics of how people interact and accept (or not) each other's opinions. I mean, that is a fairly core obstacle in this paradigm. In the past it has been the key culprit of war and the key method of division.
    When you look at everyone you encounter and place them in a Lord of the Flies context, do you feel secure with them? Like, you can imagine how people in a societal breakdown are going to change, and some of those nuances about them now mutate into homicidal selfishness etc. Those folk who are all love and rainbows now, but you can see that when the SHTF they will quickly show their true colours to be not so loving, sharing or caring.
    So yeah, learning to communicate properly is a thing people should be "taking night classes in".
    Cult-ure has people programmed to more and more speak with barbs or with a shadowed attack, a stand-offishness..
    even at the level of insecurity, the communication is defensive or oblique leading to passive aggressive.
    No amount of anything is going to fix anything if people cant break those chains which cause conflict ahead of compromise and compassion.
    It might be easy with people we know, it gets harder in day to day scenarios, when much of the time you chose to ignore people for economy of energy.
    Which brings up that short attention span thing. I have noticed I have a far shorter attention span than I used to, for certain things. Unchanged for other things.
    20 years ago I saw a lecture on the moving image and the speeding up of film and TV, and how it was affecting the human condition. How faster motion and shorter shots was packing more and more narratives into the viewers head.
    Now 20 years later we have a whole exponential tidal wave more stimulation to choose from.
    And yes, we must choose. What is it? 25-30 thoughts per second. The same as frame rates for film funnily enough.
    That is the standard frame rate that gets played on TV and film, but is also reported as being the limit for human conscious thoughts per second. Sort of like a stress limit. We can think of more things, but as a constant, we will start shuffling things around and prioritising things and cancelling others once we become loaded up to the 25-30 per second. Things which are heavy loads get avoided or redefined and repackaged as smaller loads...
    There's those times where you can be talking to someone and you can watch them start to back pedal and swerve and get all fidgety if you try and drop a topic which is going to send them over the edge.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th October 2017), Aragorn (18th October 2017), Elen (18th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (17th October 2017), modwiz (18th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Interesting post and I agree with your view. What one needs is a good, ongoing panic attack to keep the processing levels up. It's valid though to disconnect sometimes.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th October 2017), Aragorn (18th October 2017), Elen (18th October 2017), enjoy being (17th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes and no on the panic attack.lol
    We are pretty unique to transform items of sound and image into energetic emotion the way we do. To make thoughts and words untangle into emotional representations.
    The psyche of the individual, all its changes it and its ancestors have been through.
    The idea of the inner self surrounded by the ego and then the various possible persona masks as the outer onion layers.
    This lettuce heart, or layering system, where emotions are made/experienced. There's systems in place, like the fight or flight, (the ability to tap into ancestral knowledge via our DNA using emotional devices triggered during elevated states such as fight or flight).

Comes the but. Regards panic attack. The management system has the dump button. For extreme trauma experience , events are processed in such a way that they are quickly put out of conscious memory. Like how accident victims forget periods of time. The other level is repression, where a trauma proves to be too traumatic even when the mind has blocked out the details. The idea of forgetting, and then forgetting you forgot.
    It is my opinion/agreement with others, that in the high stimulus overload of the modern world,the human psyche has begun tapping into these tools as coping mechanisms, and includes the idea of desensitisation.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th October 2017), Aragorn (18th October 2017), Elen (18th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (18th October 2017), modwiz (18th October 2017)

Thanks
    Heard a whisper

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2017), Elen (2nd November 2017)