Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Reptilian Transgender Agenda

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts

The Reptilian Transgender Agenda

This thread was split off from the "What Motivates Bill Ryan of Project Avalon Community Forum?" thread because — valid or not — this is a topic all of its own and it was derailing the original thread too much.

The first post of this thread is a copy of Jengelen's post here. All subsequent posts have been moved over from the original thread. Because of the relocation of individual posts from the original thread to this new one here, some inconsistencies may appear in replies with quotes taken from posts on the original thread.

With respect,
    Aragorn.

If Corey Goode, David Wilcock, or Bill Ryan, David Icke or any other researcher be it Dark Journalist or Wikileaks' Julian Assange the one thing they all have in common is they seek the hot button stories to gain more view, or more clicks I should say!! I'm not calling it click bait but they are all guilty of that at times I think and I am sure most agree. However, it's forums and videos and your titles are bound to be made to attract people so no harm there but what about the elephant in the room? You know the obvious thing that is right in front of everyone every single day and just flies right over their heads not even noticed? None of them mention it but seem to avoid it other than to drift off on reptilians but it's so much more than that simple answer!

The elephant in the room is that Donald Trump was born a women! That is to say he is a grandma okay? I know anatomy and I've seen enough myself to also know he is married to a man, Melania! I also know his son, with the widows peak, is a female and also married to a man, a transgender no different than Melania or Katelyn Jenner. This son of Trump's was brought up as a male, dressed in little boy clothes according to reports, like father like son. Then we have little Baron, a little girl being brought up as a little boy! Then of course Ivanka, that was actual Ivan!

Now this has been going on since Egypt and Greece and likely before!! So where are the voices? Who notices that Melania, like Michelle Obama were both men? Which speaker is talking about the TV and how it is a direct way to peer right into Lucifer's world where everything is upside down!!? Who else has noticed that Melania Trump looks like many drag queens in Vegas? None of them because they are all on the thing too, that same system of communication and support they all need and part of the same system! You see it now? All connected!

There are no white hats here! But these masters of deception are very polished at what they do. See the video I have attached to see some of the men that started out women and how far this gender reassignment has come. My father worked in top secret things once and told me years back they are always much farther ahead in years than the public knows. I could never get a definite number just that they were well ahead.

Please know that I have absolutely no problem with someone trying to find peace with their gender ID. My problem is not with this it is with honesty because these elite are hiding it making the entire thing look quite sinister. I mean if Trump is running for president and is transgender the people have right to know this before voting! If he is straight and married to a transgender the people also have the same right to know these things before voting! This could likely change opinions of some and perhaps this is why it is hidden or not discussed. If you search you can see that Ted Cruz obviously noticed this and apparently rejoiced at discovering some truth to his suspicions on Melania before the election, even commenting on the 5 o'clock shadow noticed by more than a couple politicians!

When you look on that TV and they say left they mean right! When they say up they mean down, bad they mean good, more they mean less! Less taxes means more and everyone seems to know that much to some extent. And when it's a woman talking it's most always a man in the big positions and when a man, almost always a woman because nothing is as it appears in Lucifer's world! No I'm not religious.

These children used to be killed and sacrificed to Baphomet in the past but now a days they have another form of sacrifice! They take children just like Kaley Cuoco who was supposedly rumored to be male in the womb and if true, the parents and doctors can if wanted begin changing the sex in the womb to that desired by the parents and every now and then one of the MiLab trannies goes nutso like Amada Bynes did remember? Well, that was all related to the same stuff! She apparently started growing new parts down there and discovered biologically anyway, she is male and was sacrificed by her parents as a womb baby and transgendered like Bieber, and Cyrus, and so many others and not one of these guys touches it almost like it's taboo! Makes you wonder if maybe ole Bill Ryan isn't really bio female himself at times or at least it's occurred to me!

Think it's not possible? Watch this and you'll realize it is more than possible. Even treatments not available to the public are available to any of the players because with the pay to play schemes going on today anything is possible for those with the money.
    Last edited by Jengelen, 24th September 2017 at 23:27.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    You may want to consider easing up on the wacky weed, just a smidge...
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd September 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd September 2017), Elen (22nd September 2017), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2017), GCS1103 (30th September 2017), Gio (22nd September 2017), Jengelen (22nd September 2017), Mahakasyapa (22nd September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Hi Jengelen

Great post, perhaps a little cynical though.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd September 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd September 2017), Elen (22nd September 2017), Gio (22nd September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    You may want to consider easing up on the wacky weed, just a smidge...
    I said the same things as you all think and will yet say! A man is always three of his head wide at the shoulder. A woman is 2.5 heads wide at the shoulder but some can be like a man, however it is not considered the norm. Then we have height. Men are 7 of their heads tall. Women are 6. If you want to start freaking yourself out start counting head width on your favorite stars and see for yourself how on the tube it's mostly a mirror opposite of doing it in life yourself studying people as you look out in the world. But on TV men are 2.5 heads wide, and many of the women are three heads! Go through your favorite episodes of whatever you like and start checking head sizes too! Look at the jaw, the hand size, feet, length of the arms! All signs of transgender. You can't open up Bing or Google headlines without seeing them because it's everywhere and it's not that I have a problem with someone wanting to find peace in their own gender pref. It's the blatant deception and hiding in plain site and the fact it flies right over the heads of everyone to elicit this response! Fascinating!

I guess some have never been to Vegas because Melania is a drag queen if I've ever seen one!
    Last edited by Jengelen, 24th September 2017 at 23:31. Reason: added a missing 'a'

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd September 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd September 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2017), Gio (22nd September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    If Corey Goode, David Wilcock, or Bill Ryan, David Icke or any other researcher be it Dark Journalist or Wikileaks' Julian Assange the one thing they all have in common is they seek the hot button stories to gain more view, or more clicks I should say!! I'm not calling it click bait but they are all guilty of that at times I think and I am sure most agree. However, it's forums and videos and your titles are bound to be made to attract people so no harm there but what about the elephant in the room? You know the obvious thing that is right in front of everyone every single day and just flies right over their heads not even noticed? None of them mention it but seem to avoid it other than to drift off on reptilians but it's so much more than that simple answer!

The elephant in the room is that Donald Trump was born a women! That is to say he is a grandma okay? I know anatomy and I've seen enough myself to also know he is married to a man, Melania! I also know his son, with the widows peak, is a female and also married to a man, a transgender no different than Melania or Katelyn Jenner. Then we have little Baron, a little girl being brought up as a little boy! Then of course Ivanka, that was actual Ivan! Now this has been going on since Egypt and Greece and likely before!! So where are the voices? Who notices that Melania, like Michelle Obama were both men? Which speaker is talking about the TV and how it is a direct way to peer right into Lucifer's world where everything is upside down!!? None of them because they are all on the thing too and part of the same system! You see it now? All connected! No white hats here!

When you look on that TV and they say left they mean right! When they say up they mean down, bad they mean good, more they mean less! And when it's a woman talking it's most always a man and when a man, almost always a woman because nothing is as it appears in Lucifer's world! These children used to be killed and sacrificed but now a days they have another form of sacrifice! They take children just like Kaley Cuoco who was male in the womb and begin changing the sex in the womb and every now and then one of the My Lab tranny's goes nutso like Amada Bynes did remember? Well, that was all related to the same stuff! She apparently started growing new parts down there and discovered biologically anyway, she is male and was sacrificed by her parents as a womb baby and transgendered like Bieber, and Cyrus, and so many others and not one of these guys touches it almost like it's taboo! Makes you wonder if maybe ole Bill Ryan isn't really bio female himself at times or at least it's occurred to me!
    I think you need to lay off on the strong cheese before bedtime, dude.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd September 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th September 2017), Elen (23rd September 2017), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2017), Fred Steeves (22nd September 2017), GCS1103 (30th September 2017), Gio (22nd September 2017), Kathy (22nd September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I think you need to lay off on the strong cheese before bedtime, dude.
    Perhaps so but consider this. I think there probably are invading reptiles and they've taken over the government. In a indirect way you can see it with the transgender thing going on. It would stand to reason that the mini series "V" was telling some truths and one of them is that in the reptile species the female is the dominant one unlike in humans. Remember?

So if that is the case it stands to reason that the females of this invading species would find more comfort in the men's body but to stay disguised and be comfortable in their own gender they transfer the gender of the species they take over (humans) to the female from male and still get the more dominant body type, stronger even than the true female.
    The male of the reptile species on the other hand being the weaker sex among reptiles would feel more comfort in the female gender role and biologically weaker body. In turn the dominant females would want to keep the males submissive and weaker but to stay disguised in the society they take over as males while here so they have to pretend and be male in the society of humans you see?

But inside it is a female reptile in the male role but a female body none the less at least biologically so it is the weaker of the two which would prevent a subservient male species in the reptiles from getting any ideas of switching roles if they were for example allowed to occupy the stronger more dominant roles in society.

The reptiles are everywhere in the transgenders both in Hollywood and politics, banking, teaching, publishing, and the media. Ask yourself why it is that so many women in Hollywood are three of their heads wide at the shoulder when the rest of the world is 2.5 head widths at the shoulder for real bio females? How is it that so many dawg ugly big jawed women end up in power positions like Christine LaGarde or whatever her name is? Cause she is a reptile female playing the role of female on earth but in a male body, the stronger more domineering body of the two available. So the reptile take over is right in front of you everyday on the TV where up is down and left is right. "HOLLYWOOD" the wood of Merlin's wand.

If we play a game how many would you get correct? Not serious of course as I don't really want to sway it much more, however alien reptilian possessed humans is something BR would cover to be motivated to comment about. This is just more food for thought really.

Jessica Alba- male or female
    Beyonce'- m or f
    Christine Baranski
    Tom Cruise
    Donald Trump
    Melania Trump
    Johnny Depp
    Brad Pitt
    Debbie Gibson
    Amanda Pete
    Lady Ga Ga? Is that really a lady?
    Meg Ryan
    Tom Hanks
    Gwen Stefani
    Natalie Portman
    Carman Diaz
    Amy Winehouse
    Pink
    David Bowie
    Paula Abdul
    Taylor Swift
    Cara Devingne
    Tyra Banks
    Britany Spears
    Miley Cyrus
    Justin Bieber
    Carrie Fisher?
    The list could be much larger.
    Last edited by Jengelen, 25th September 2017 at 16:40.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th September 2017), Dreamtimer (24th September 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Dude, you're losing it...
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th September 2017), Aragorn (24th September 2017), Dreamtimer (24th September 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th September 2017), Elen (24th September 2017), GCS1103 (30th September 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Sounds like a Mardi Gras parade where most of the good looking "females" are she-males...

...I love New Orleans "variety"

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th September 2017), Dreamtimer (24th September 2017), Elen (24th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th September 2017), Gio (24th September 2017), Kathy (25th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Dude, you're losing it...
    Jessica Alba

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th September 2017), Dreamtimer (24th September 2017), Elen (24th September 2017), Gio (24th September 2017), Kathy (25th September 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I think Mr. Parkes missed the females-are-dominant memo, Jengelen. But I'll take your perspective over his. If it's a male psyche/energy inside the physical female body, that's a little easier to grok.

Jessica Alba, though, is just too sweet and pretty to be reptilian inside. And her line of products seems to be well tailored for human needs.

Beyonce as Sasha Fierce is believable in your theory. She'll kick your a$$ whenever she chooses. And her husband will wish he was so tough.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th September 2017), Aragorn (24th September 2017), Elen (24th September 2017), Gio (24th September 2017), Jengelen (24th September 2017), Kathy (25th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    Speaking of woman/man ...

Remember it's really all about me folks ...

Thank you! This picture proves my posts are right on point and just as valid a question to consider for any conspiracy minded persons to consider. Besides that I'm not alone here in thinking there is more here than meets the eye. That is totally on point and not a derailment at all! Look at the feminine aspects of that picture and tell me you can't see reason enough to wonder. That isn't the only picture I've seen showing this either. You all say what you want. I have thick skin. We are supposed to be discussing these possibilities. Isn't that the true topic?
    Besides that you are the ones with bad eyes here. Open them a little bit further and you'll start to see there are a lot of oddities with all public figures as pointed out.

What motivates them? Seems to me they are all getting off on running incompetent humans around in groups controlling them all the while perhaps showing off their great abilities to each other for how many followers they can all gather up, deceive, control or feed off of for whatever reasons I'm just not sure. It does look like a human round up in many ways to me though and maybe I just see that being a cowpoke!? From biblical times to now they manipulate the masses much the same ways only today it's through tools of mass communication. Like dangling carrots and all the followers just jump in line.EDIT: to add
    Discomfort with the subject matter does not invalidate it or the questions.
    Last edited by Jengelen, 24th September 2017 at 14:57.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th September 2017), Gio (24th September 2017), Kathy (24th September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Shakira: Male or Female

Just between you and me, I don't even care...

NAP
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 24th September 2017 at 16:21.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th September 2017), Elen (24th September 2017), Jengelen (24th September 2017), Kathy (24th September 2017), sarahdita85 (25th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Shakira: Male or Female

Just between you and me, I don't even care...

NAP
    We have to care. I mean if this is real it's infiltrated our highest government officials! This video here is not one I'm guilty of watching entirely but if you just for the sake of argument use it here for a second to humor me scroll ahead if it doesn't pop up immediately to 6:30 and still frame it. Cover that photo with your thumb and this is granddad walking the beach in a bikini if you ignore the breasts and pappy is showing off the family pride between his legs I might add! This is Donald Trump's x wife! Now color me whatever color you like okay! IF we have been taken over by aliens they would go straight for government. IF shows do occasionally spell out truth then V the series shows us it's reptiles that have dominant females, Stargate that they infiltrate from within, They Live showing they hide in plain sight and Ancient Aliens and David Icke and others pointing out they've been here messing with mankind for quite some time! How would they infiltrate? Maybe just like this and maybe their weakness is in fact that the females are so bent on dominance that even when taking over a planet for the hosts they won't let the males occupy the stronger male bodies of humans!! The males have to be bio-females and can pretend to be human males in and among the society.

Okay call it a silly belief! Needs to be stated now though because conveniently just as the public is finally turning onto this strangeness they are planning to make negative speech against trans a crime in the future! All this gender issue stuff is a big part of their control over the masses whoever these beings are! To me it's no more silly than anything Goode or Ryan have promoted or talked about so far and we can see some physical signs, dare I say evidences at least with my theory and you can't that is to say CANNOT do that with Corey Goode or David Wilcock who Bill brought to us with a big granny smile! Maybe Bill Ryan wears that hat all the time to draw attention from his feme face and small ears, small hands and he likes the macho image it adds! Otherwise put a wig on him and some make up he is a granny like Donald Trump.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Hry7zrHmc

This second video if it loads for me is one showing some of the remarkable surgeries being done. You can watch this if you like but keep in mind these surgeries go both ways!
    Last edited by Jengelen, 24th September 2017 at 17:56.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th September 2017), Kathy (24th September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    Someone has been listening this too much...

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th September 2017), Aragorn (24th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th September 2017), Fred Steeves (24th September 2017), Kathy (25th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Hey Fred,

That's a good idea, but I've got 'Jen'G'elen' figured out. (i.e. Jender). He/She is a proponent of 'understanding' of transgenderism, which is cool with me really. A full thread might be interesting though it could get 'pornographic' pretty quickly with my help. Because I would need to continue posting 'full' women...

NAP
    No I'm done and would have stopped except to reply to those that carried it on. My point belonged here, it's been on my mind. A researcher somewhere may see something from one of the posts they can grasp or that rings true. You never know? Lightning may strike and something could be discovered like the fact that a gender reassignment surgery has been found in Denver for someone that started out as a guys name and was listed as a Slavic last name beginning with a "K" and the first name was later changed to "Melania". i ask you. How many people named Melania did you hear of before she became a household name? I'm no expert on it certainly but it appears to me enough tells are showing up with some of these that a serious look should make it obvious and I don't believe it is everyone but more like just the leaders and power players, you know the ones recognized, rewarded all the time! The key game players only. By the way. Jengelen is an ancient word. Jingle and Jangle were the first two! People would say something would jingle like keys or it may jangle almost like a cow bell but another way is Jengelen or janglin' which was another shorter way to say something jingles and jangles both. It had to do with sounds and nothing else.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th September 2017), Gio (24th September 2017), Kathy (25th September 2017)