Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Reptilian Transgender Agenda

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Oh my bad is this actually a serious thread? I just presumed it was an extremely ramped up spoof.
    It was, until I made the magnanimous decision to inject my immaculate intellect and infallible wisdom into this thread.

Hmm.. Okay, I might be overdoing it just a tiny little bit now.

(In truth, those who really do know me will be able to tell you that I'm actually quite a humble man. Vocal, yes, but humble nevertheless. But then again, there are lots of people who don't know me at all and who think they do, just as there are also lots of people who are not familiar with the concept of humor. )
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th September 2017), Elen (28th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (28th September 2017), enjoy being (28th September 2017), Fred Steeves (28th September 2017), Gio (28th September 2017), modwiz (27th September 2017), pabranno (28th September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Seems there's plenty of badges to wear out there, make your own, choose the wording and polish the blighter till you can see your face in it. Marry your badge, and what it stands for. Let it all be about your badge and let no fool pass unaware of the message you and the badge bring. Force your badge down others throats, make them listen and make them pay when they don't meet fickle requirements of the badge. Let the rest of the world pass you by while you go about focussing on the chores of the badge. I'm picking Pink Floyd or someone said it all already before.

♫ "Well, I told you that the light goes up and down ...
    Don't you notice how the wheel goes 'round?
    And you better pick yourself up from the ground ...
    Before they pull the curtain down" ♫ …

Here's mine ...

Badge

by Cream

Last edited by Gio, 28th September 2017 at 02:43.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th September 2017), Dreamtimer (28th September 2017), Elen (28th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (28th September 2017), enjoy being (28th September 2017), Kathy (28th September 2017), modwiz (27th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts

Nice badges bro!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th September 2017), Dreamtimer (28th September 2017), Elen (28th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (28th September 2017), Gio (28th September 2017), Kathy (28th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    i am a 57 year old Lesbian. Been gay since birth. Aragorn, I think you have a great understanding of the situation.
    We are biologically different. The Pacific Ocean example was verrry interesting.
    I have never really been involved in protests and parades.
    I am just being me. I always felt they were a bit too angry, a bit over the top, in your face kind of stuff.
    The transgender agenda has just floored me: it happened with such RAPIDITY and is saturating society now.
    That's a red flag for me. Maybe society is shifting, but there is so much energy being put into the transgender issue.
    Heck, I waited my whole life to be able to take the mask off at work....
    As Aragorn said, I suspect the issue is being used by darker powers for whatever end....
    We obviously don't need to keep the polarity to procreate, Jengelen, as we have pretty well, "seeded the earth"
    I don't know if they are trying to march us towards androgynous identiies to be swallowed up into some type of hive mind.
    I don't know.
    Jengelen, I believe you are correct; something is going on.
    But why the emotional investment? You seem too personally agitated by this issue.
    I appreciate everyone's thoughtful comments on this thread.

PS. Hello, All!

Pamela

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th September 2017), Dreamtimer (28th September 2017), Elen (28th September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Ok, time for complete honesty. I think Pride parades are ridiculous. People parading around in their underwear to garner respect? That seems a little a-backwards to me but, I CAN believe that all these activities are intended to be a concerted process but why target 'evil' as the source. There is a strong current of negativity that fights any concerted processes as a plot to dominate the world. I suppose in this case to dominate the world with gayness and transgenderism, huh?! It is born of a natural reaction to uncomfortable change and propaganda, very evil propaganda has conditioned us to believe that anything that represents complete acceptance is bad.

That's nonsense! Unless, we become accepting of our fellow people we will never escape this madness called 'The Prison Planet'. This is the fundamental plot people. The very plot we all speak of, the conspiracy to separate us and we fight it tooth and nail by following the scheme. We are our own worst enemies.

I could go on for days on this notion. Historically, civilizations have been forced to their knees, not because of moral decay in all of its manifestations but because the reactionary that exists in all societies refuses to accept change. The reactionary would sooner play with swords and nuclear devices than accept change they don't like. It is the evil all wrapped up nice and neat in the package of Satan, Archons, Globalists, Nibiru, Gays, Transgenders, liberals, Islamists, Jews, illegal immigrants, and the Dutch...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th September 2017), Dreamtimer (28th September 2017), Elen (28th September 2017), pabranno (29th September 2017)