Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Reptilian Transgender Agenda

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Gawd, that may be the first time I"ve ever been wrong... that's what I get for being overconfident...happens every time.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th September 2017), Gio (24th September 2017), Jengelen (25th September 2017), Kathy (25th September 2017)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 263 Posts
    Why does it matter if someone is a man and not a woman or vice versa? These are only bodies after all, I think whats underneath should be more important.....

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th September 2017), Elen (27th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th September 2017), Kathy (27th September 2017), Mahakasyapa (26th September 2017), pabranno (27th September 2017), Wind (25th September 2017)

Thanks
    well, to many physicality doesn't make any difference. Like anything else it is a continuum.

My particular motto is: (tongue-in-cheek, of course)

"Asexuality, it isn't just for amoeba anymore"

NAP

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th September 2017), Jengelen (25th September 2017), Kathy (27th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sarahdita85 View Post
    Why does it matter if someone is a man and not a woman or vice versa? These are only bodies after all, I think whats underneath should be more important.....
    Exactly! So why hide it? The deception is the focus. Not the people trying to find comfort in their gender ID. More power to them, I applaud their effort but at some point everyone will undoubtedly come out I would think. There is a guy doing videos on youtube that found reference to Ted Cruz discussing with laughter Melania's obvious five o'clock shadow that is enough to cause her to apparently disappear to reshave that time each day. More are leaking out like this all the time. The factor to consider here is voters! Do voters not have a right to know if the prez is married to a transgender just because 50% of the country feels it's not an issue if he is? I think a lot of people would be very interested to know and for that reason it matters very much.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th September 2017)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 263 Posts
    Well as much as i cant stand some of the people mentioned, i think its their own business and they dont owe anyone explanations.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th September 2017), Elen (27th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th September 2017), Kathy (27th September 2017), pabranno (27th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well as much as i cant stand some of the people mentioned, i think its their own business and they dont owe anyone explanations.
    I envy your strength and compassion as an individual but as a public official living in the public housing of the White House it is everyone's business who lives there and there is no presumed privacy for the public figures unfortunately. If I was to vote for someone and discover they made decisions in their life that were major such as this that I had no idea about I would at the least feel slighted as if the info was purposely concealed from me. This couldn't allow one to make a educated decision if it is not shared with the people you expect to trust you. If I were to date someone and discover they had concealed such a thing from me, just a body or not I'm sure it would be a deal breaker for any future to the relationship at the least for me. In many ways we are making a relationship for a four year commitment to our president so in my mind we are owed every explanation. Trump seems pretty quick to hop on every other statement with a comeback. I wonder if anyone has tweeted this question to him? I'm pretty sure for many voters it would call into question the company Trump keeps and/or perhaps his observational skills!? I mean did he notice she has a five o'clock shawdow? Some may queston as well as his own judgement? Is he homosexual? Is he a woman himself? There is no presumed privacy with public officials and so many things give indications of the kind of places he frequents for entertainment, which would make sense, Atlantic City, Vegas and so on for his businesses so this is a legit question. Is Melania a transgender? I mean it shouldn't be any big deal but it's all under the table talk and forums like these that are the only places discussing it.

When we look at the song and dance the congress goes through just for a judge? Think about this, in fact every branch of government, legislative, executive, and judicial has shivers and investigates a potential supreme court judge with a magnifying glass and he or she is disqualified for the least little infraction they find! I ask you how fast do you think they'd toss Donald if he were the one being background checked? And why is it okay for the president but probably enough to boot him for any hope of a judge spot!? Not the fact or question that he married a transgender, but the concealment of this from the committee, that would be their issue of course and I think it should be one for the people. It was enough I sat here for eight years watching Michelle's privates dance under her dresses but now we have yet another one. One has to wonder WTF!? I know I do daily.

Why is it that Jenna Talackova is the spitting image of Ivanka? How is it that others like Lisa Kudrow also look so much like her and all three have had plastic surgery apparently by the same doctor? Is this just a mold they use and yet another tell that the entire family is transgender? Some of these people in the video had surgery started as early as 16 on some, and others were started on hormone treatment as early as 14 years of age. These are beautiful examples of what can be achieved with treatments for gender reassignment I must say.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Before too much longer if the liberals have their way it will be a crime to list the gender of your baby. You must let the baby decide because you might get it wrong. What God intended has no bearing anymore, you have to realize gender is a choice you know? So I ask you in all seriousness! If gender is a choice then why can't people chose to be male when born into a male body and female when born into a female body and simply be happy with that? Better yet happy or not just chose that because you imply that you can do that right? Why do you have to make everyone else comply to your twisted ideas that apparently can change if you so desire so this implies these choices may not even be permanent!? I mean what are we to do here folks just build one rest room for all or do we keep separate rest rooms in every business in case you change your mind?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th September 2017)

Thanks
    whoa, gender is not a choice. It is what we are provided with in terms of genitalia and what our brain gender wiring is conditioned in the womb to be. It doesn't seem unreasonable that there are mismatches and mistakes made. It is not a fad, it has been the situation for time immemorial. That is as silly as someone waking up one morning and deciding to enjoy and be attracted to the same sex. Logic, dictates that it just doesn't happen that way.

it isn't a matter of 'complying' either...it is a matter of sensitivity, compassion, and most of all COOPERATION! Cooperation, is simply not that painful.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th September 2017), enjoy being (26th September 2017), Jengelen (26th September 2017), Kathy (27th September 2017), pabranno (27th September 2017), sarahdita85 (26th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    whoa, gender is not a choice. It is what we are provided with in terms of genitalia and what our brain gender wiring is conditioned in the womb to be. It doesn't seem unreasonable that there are mismatches and mistakes made. It is not a fad, it has been the situation for time immemorial. That is as silly as someone waking up one morning and deciding to enjoy and be attracted to the same sex. Logic, dictates that it just doesn't happen that way.

it isn't a matter of 'complying' either...it is a matter of sensitivity, compassion, and most of all COOPERATION! Cooperation, is simply not that painful.
    Correct! It is not a fad. This is not going away but growing and it's in your face so what is the harm pushing it back in their's a little!? I mean sooner or later like the topic or not you are all going to have to vote on some of these questions!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (26th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    It is becoming more popular therefore acceptable and acceptable therefore popular, these days, to own a pet pig, and tattoo it.
    It is even trendy and cool. Especially in the cafebiker culture, seen as the 'thinking man's pitbull', the whole notion has become embraced. It offers a way for some, to have tattoos without getting the horrid things on themselves, instead opting to nominate their pet pigs. This will obviously culminate in the creation of beautiful tattooed memento when they are gone. Perhaps a wall hanging or rug, or a handbag or shoes.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th September 2017), Elen (26th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (26th September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts

Lightbulb

Apart from having split off this discussion from another thread — where it was derailing the on-topic discussion — into this separate thread here, I was going to stay out of this debate, because, quite frankly and with my background in various fields of science, I found the premise in the original post too ludicrous for myself to even respond to. But as I am always trying to educate — and I don't mean this in a condescending way — I am now going to try and bring some sanity into this discussion.

As always, it is very easy for anyone who doesn't know or understand the basics and the mechanisms behind any given phenomenon to come up with totally implausible and/or impossible stories. That's how this so-called "alternative community" has been deluding itself for years already, and why there doesn't really have to be too much in the way of government shill activity in order to lead this "alternative community" astray. Humans are perfectly capable of deluding themselves.

So here are the scientific facts...

Barring any genetic anomalies — which do exist — a baby's physical gender is determined by which chromosome pairs it has. Women have XX chromosome pairs, and men have XY chromosome pairs. As such, a mammalian egg always contains an X chromosome, and a mammalian sperm contains either an X chromosome or a Y chromosome. In some cases, the chromosomes are damaged and/or an anomalous pairing occurs. For instance, girls with Down Syndrome have XXX chromosomes, and boys with Down Syndrome have XXY chromosomes.

Another such anomalous pairing would be babies with XO chromosomes. These babies are physically androgynous — i.e. they will have the genitalia of both genders, albeit usually not in a functional form, and, insofar as I know, also in an incomplete state of development. In other words, when these children reach the age of sexual maturity, they are actually sterile.

Because genetic research is a still relatively young branch of science, and because of people's earlier (and religiously inspired) belief that gender identity and sexual orientation were only defined later in life — according to Catholic doctrine, this would be around the age of 6 or 7 — androgynous children were usually surgically altered in such a way that they would appear female. In other words, the penis and testicles were cut away, and what remained was shaped into a vagina. Before such children were old enough to undergo the "corrective" surgery, they were then usually also kept away from the other children of their age whenever they needed to change into or out of a bathing suit, or when they needed to shower.

However, as I wrote in the paragraph here-above, this was all in a time when genetic research was still pretty much non-existent, and when people still believed that sexual orientation and gender identity would only develop years after the baby had already been born. Scientific research has in the meantime shown this to be false. Brain scans of both heterosexual and homosexual (or bisexual) people of both genders have shown that there is a significant difference in the layout and functioning of the brain between heterosexual and non-heterosexual people. In fact, to give you an example, in the event of a homosexual male, the brain actually appears to have a lot in common with that of a heterosexual female.

Furthermore, homosexuality and bisexuality also appear to be reflected in the genetic structure, or otherwise put, sexual orientation is just as much determined by one's genes as one's physical gender. And in the event of androgynous children, they are most often not even bisexual. They will commonly have a sexual preference for one gender only. However, given the "corrective" surgery that many of these children have been put through at the time, coupled to their environment then attempting to raise them as girls, these children are guaranteed to find themselves in a lot of emotional and psychological distress, and in having an identity crisis. Nowadays, luckily, there is a better scientific understanding of the phenomenon, and the "corrective" surgery and gender-specific upbringing are no longer applied.

Another such strange phenomenon is a quite frequent occurrence at a specific island or group of islands in the Pacific Ocean, and which is believed to be tied to environmental factors. It has been observed there — and is considered pretty normal by the locals — that certain girls seem to spontaneously turn into boys when puberty sets in. This is however not a matter of an actual biological sex change, but rather a matter of misinterpretation of the babies' gender when they are born.

Genetically and biologically, these children are actually boys — there are no discernible genetic anomalies at all — but due to some strange and apparently localized environmental influence, the baby's penis does not appear to be fully developed yet at birth, and their testes also won't start dropping until at a much later age. And behaviorally, even though those children are raised as girls — because that is what their family believes them to be when they are born — they generally behave very boyish throughout their childhood. They play with toys designed for boys, and they grow up to be perfectly heterosexual men.

Now, the above all said, a transgender is not someone whose physical gender has changed, but rather someone whose physical appearance of gender has instead been altered by way of surgery and hormones. In other words, a male-to-female transgender still has XY chromosomes, and a female-to-male transgender still has XX chromosomes. And no amount of hormone injections, pills or breast implants is ever going to change that, let alone that it would allow a transgender to reproduce sexually by way of their newly assigned gender identity.

With all of that out of the way, I do want to add that it is my personal belief that gender identity and thus also sexual orientation are rather properties of the soul, and that the creation of the fetus from the DNA and the chromosomes of its parents would be influenced by the gender identity of the soul that is to be merged with that particular fetus. Or at least, if the soul is actually self-aware enough to know its own gender identity and sexual preferences. And even then still, it is not unthinkable that some souls may consciously decide to go for a ride in a body of the opposite gender.

Lastly, I will also add the following on account of the conspiracy angle to this thread. While I am firmly convinced that the premise of the original poster is utterly and grossly wrong, both on account of all the celebrities he has listed and on account of his claim of it having something to do with reptilians, there obviously is an "LGBT agenda" being played out, and it has nothing to do with human rights.

We see the same thing here in Europe as in the USA, i.e. there's a Gay Pride — or some equivalent name — almost every month of the year, because it's being organized at different times in different countries. And it serves no purpose at all, because Europe is very liberal in that regard. For instance, gay marriage is perfectly legal here in Belgium, as well as in the Netherlands, and I believe in Germany as well — France has ruled against it, I believe, and given how Catholic Italy is, they probably don't allow it over there yet either. And believe it or not, the Brussels Capitol Region even has a dedicated LGBT police squadron, whose job it is to go out and penalize gay-bashing. I kid you not.

But hey, let the following be a consolation for gay people whose country of residence does not allow them to get legally married... At least you won't have the government meddling with your finances, and you can also save yourselves the trouble of having to pay an expensive lawyer and fight yourselves through a divorce if/when you decide to break up with one another. (Hey, what business is it of the bureaucrats whom you choose to have a romantic and/or sexual relationship with anyway, so long as they're legal adults?)

But so anyway, if it's not about human rights, then what is it about? Well, I don't think it has anything to do with the balance between the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine either, but rather with a deliberate attempt to pervert the sanctity of these two divine polarities — because that is what they are. And still in my personal opinion, the reason behind this attempt is that the satanists who control Hollywood, politics, et al, are serving the opposite of Creation. Creation seeks to create order out of chaos — the word "chaos" in this context actually being "the undefined and unidentified potential of the quantum superstate" — while those who serve a satanic agenda seek the exact opposite; they are a destructive force that wants entropy and chaos, because dissonance generates loosh energy, which they feed off.

Now, I don't believe in the character of Satan — or, for that matter, Lucifer — because that's just a concoction of mankind, but I do know that there are evil and destructive forces in the universe. Call them the Archons, if you will. And whatever goes down here on Earth — as on any other world in the universe, I suppose — is definitely in their interest. The more chaos and dissonance they can generate, the more loosh it produces, and that's what makes them happy.

The above all said, people often misunderstand something they read on the internet, so let me be clear... Yes, I do believe that some kind of "LGBT agenda" is being played out, and especially so with regard to Hollywood and the music industry. For instance, all recent movies and series in the Star Trek franchise now have to have at least one openly LGBT character on the show.

Gene Roddenberry had also already envisioned that gender and gender roles could pose somewhat of a mystery when dealing with alien species and cultures, but at least, he brought the concept to the foreground in a natural way, for instance when Jadzia Dax met up again with another Trill woman, who had been the wife of a previous (and male) host of the Dax symbiont with whom Jadzia was merged. Bringing an "LGBT awareness" to the screen by forcing every Star Trek series and movie to feature at least one LGBT character is far from natural, and reeks of a "politically correct" agenda, and thus of thought policing.

The bottom line is this: As a happily heterosexual male, I fully support human rights — and I call them "human rights" rather than "LGBT rights", because being LGBT does not grant one more rights than that other humans are entitled to — but LGBT people really ought to lay off on that thought policing agenda. We're all human on this planet, and neither gender identity nor sexual orientation have anything to do with that.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th September 2017), Elen (26th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (26th September 2017), heyokah (26th September 2017), Kathy (27th September 2017), Mahakasyapa (26th September 2017), modwiz (26th September 2017), pabranno (27th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Its just a repeat of what I have already stated Aragorn. Read it again and you can see you are not in as much disagreement as you think you are! Loosh is reptile and you are obviously aware. Also as stated by me earlier you are either female or male biologically period and you cannot change it! You are biologically what you are and that is that XX or XY and it won't change with surgery! You are physically male or female! What you are mentally does not at any time change that physicality of your body chromosomes. You just repeated what I said in a different way is all you did. You don't disagree with much at all from what I see. And if the thread is so ridiculous why start a new one then? It seems to me that just because discomfort is experienced with the topic people want to shut it out. Its there, its not leaving and sooner or later it will be at your front door so you may as well deal now! So I guess when it shows up on ballots that you'll just say it's ridiculous to the government all the way to them making it so that you can't even decide the gender of your own child.

There is nothing deluded about being aware of having your buttons pushed all the time to try to mass sway public opinion and trends to new settings because every time you turn around someone is finding a way to make a problem out of the way you live, or the songs you listen to or the car you drive and that is what they are doing presently to all of you and yet even here on the so called 'awake' forums it still flies right over your heads as a non topic or ridiculous and that attitude of passive behavior is why they are walking all over everyone with the agenda daily!

Old 'That Girl' clip. Trans are nothing new in Hollywood
    Last edited by Jengelen, 26th September 2017 at 10:12.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    David Icke Headline today paste relevant to topic. I want to add first that Icke talks a lot of shape shifting and people witnesses said events. Others speak of haze or aura shields around faces and not remembering faces or what people they met look like often. Maybe Icke got it part right? Maybe the shape change is the gender swap and Icke missed it? To the paste from Icke headlines

"John Lewis, a major retailer in the UK announced today it's going "gender neutral" on children's clothes. Instead of having separate areas all clothes will now be integrated for boys and girls. See how they are targetting children first? Mark my words more stores will combine mens and womens clothing departments next. No separate changing rooms either.

This is social engineering par excellence and the media are promoting it.

Today The Telegraph, The Sun, The Independent, The Mail, The Express, The Times, The Standard and of course Pink News all ran stories to brainwash the masses to accept gender neutrality.

"The Times reports that John Lewis made the decision to go neutral after consulting with the Let Clothes Be Clothes campaign group, which is lobbying to "end gender stereotyping in [the] design/marketing of childrenswear."

Let Clothes Be Clothes said on Twitter this morning that they are "absolutely thrilled" by John Lewis's announcement. Parents and commentators have also praised the retailer's decision to go gender neutral on children's clothes."

They are trying and succeeding into making some parents question their children's gender identities. They are coming for your genitals to neutralize them ladies and gentleman!"
    Last edited by Jengelen, 26th September 2017 at 11:40.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The easiest way to screw with peoples' gender and genetic expression is through environment and food.

When industries want to sell their waste instead of paying to dispose of it properly, we end up with fluoride in water, particulates in the atmosphere, and more. Nuclear waste and accidents put radiation in the environment. These are what cause genetic issues.

The conservatives are the ones with the history and record of wanting to legislate what goes on in the bedroom and private lives, not the liberals. Liberals don't give a crap what your orientation is, that would be the obsession of conservatives. They want to know for sure it's a pussy they'll be grabbing. And I'm still not any safer.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (26th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (26th September 2017), Jengelen (26th September 2017), sarahdita85 (26th September 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I think you hit the nail on the head.

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic. Bsbray and I had some fun discussions about my beard and whether I would be sporting it on a TOT-cast. He got some images off the internet that could be real. Some men are quite pretty. This pic isn't the best example but the others are YUGE.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 26th September 2017 at 13:40.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (26th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (26th September 2017), sarahdita85 (26th September 2017)