Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 273435363738394047 ... LastLast

Thread: What Motivates Bill Ryan of Project Avalon Community Forum?

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    PurpleLama is a member here as well, and he likes playing psychological games with people and hanging out other people's dirty laundry just so as to start a little riot. That's why he thanked the very post of yours that I'm quoting here-above. He's mocking you, by letting you know that he's looking at this thread, until he deems the time right for some additional fun by gaslighting you.
    Did you actually read his thread at PA? I actually have said all I have to say about QC.
    I have not read the entire thread, although I have read parts of it. I was responding to that particular quote of yours that sourcetruth included in post #536 of this thread here.

Would that be the correct analysis, PurpleLama, or did I overlook something?
    You hurt my feelings, Strider. Please don't confuse snark for psychological warfare. ;b
    Sometimes it's very difficult to ascertain where the line sits that separates those two ─ for the perpetrator as much as for the intended target. You certainly didn't mind pouring a little more oil onto the fire when I briefly (and perhaps foolishly) interacted with the QAnon followers at Project Avalon, knowing full-well that most of them where already cherishing a disdain for The One Truth based upon things that had been said here many, many years ago.

As far as public humiliation goes, I'd say that was more than just snark ─ noting also that your membership here still resides in active status ─ and that was seriously hurting my feelings, Purple One.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2019), PurpleLama (13th October 2019), Wind (13th October 2019)

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Did you actually read his thread at PA? I actually have said all I have to say about QC.

You hurt my feelings, Strider. Please don't confuse snark for psychological warfare. ;b
    You want to smear me and the Quartz Crystal channel. You called the QC channel a cult, which is ironic because people on this forum are calling PA a cult.

I have been checking back on my thread at PA, and the only thing that they want to do is attack me in my absence.

This is not about the Quartz Crystal channel anymore, this is about PA.

I am not the only one making these claims about PA, do not just address me, address the other posters who have said the same thing about PA.

You cannot deny that the PA forum likes to gang up on people.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 11th May 2022 at 06:37.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    The same way that the PA forum has made a smear campaign against Corey Goode, [...]
    Did you actually read what I said to you about Corey Goode? Project Avalon didn't need to smear Corey Goode, because Corey has himself done ─ and is still doing ─ a fine job at exposing himself as a wannabe cult leader. His entire demeanor is in fact an insult to the intelligence of anyone who thinks of themselves as "Awake & Aware™". Not even Kerry Cassidy ─ the undisputed queen of woo-woo ─ still believes in the veracity of what Corey Goode is claiming. I even think David Wilcock ─ who has long been Corey's publicity agent ─ is now distancing himself from Corey as well.

Like I said, I've been friends with Corey, and I have also had to deal with him as a member here at The One Truth after I myself was recruited into the staff here. I know Corey, and he is a fraud, an opportunist, a narcissist, and quite possibly afflicted with schizotypal disorder.

I am not the only one making these claims about PA, do not just address me, address the other posters who have said the same thing about PA
    The people who have said that Project Avalon would be a cult have already either retracted those words a long time ago, or they aren't even active anymore as members ─ a few exceptions perhaps notwithstanding.

What I have been told by the Project Avalon moderators ─ and as Bill himself wrote to you on that thread ─ you appear to be willfully blind to the facts while clinging to your own vantage. You are now even victimizing Corey Goode ─ a proven conman ─ and clinging onto what some people here have said about Project Avalon in a past long gone, even after you have been fully briefed on the facts and the circumstances.

And that ─ pardon my bluntness ─ is testimonial of either neuroticism or willful untruthfulness. If you are neurotic, then we can handle that ─ or at least, to a certain degree ─ because you're not the only one within this community. But if you're willfully being untruthful and you insist on misrepresenting things, then I'm afraid there is no place for you here at The One Truth, any more than that there would be a place for you at Project Avalon.

And they over there do feel that you were being untruthful to them, and that is why your account over there was either retired or banned ─ I'm not sure, but I could always check the exact wording Bill used in his announcement. But at this point, I myself over here at The One Truth am also getting the impression that you are indeed willfully being untruthful.

That doesn't mean that we're going to be kicking you out just yet, because we're always willing to give people a chance to prove themselves. But let's just say that you've either way already managed to make a bad start here, and that things are beginning to taste sour enough to put you on my radar.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Chris (13th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2019), PurpleLama (13th October 2019), Wind (13th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I be needin' some education. I haven't seen anything willfully untruthful but I know you know more about inner workings than I do. What's App!
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Aragorn (13th October 2019), Chris (13th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,306 Times in 7,221 Posts
    sourcetruth, Corey Goode is a proven fraud. The data is there, so it's not slander. I think he with the willingly ignorant David Wilcock have done a lot of damage to this community with some other pathological liars and their enablers. As Aragorn said, if you truly are 17 year old then you are very intelligent for your age, but also you should know that only with age you (might) grow out of naivete. Sure you might become more cynical and pessimistic at times, but at least you see things as they truly are. I know that happened to me at least. When I was in my early 20's I thought I knew a lot and now I know that I know very little in the grander scheme of things. I'm very glad that I had some wake up calls that snapped me out of my delusions and naivete even though at times it was quite painful.

I suppose this is a good place to vent, but once you've got that ranting out of your system just move on a focus on other things that matter more. Live and let live, forgive, but you don't have to forget.
    Last edited by Wind, 13th October 2019 at 23:11.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Aragorn (13th October 2019), Chris (13th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), PurpleLama (13th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I be needin' some education. I haven't seen anything willfully untruthful but I know you know more about inner workings than I do.
    I have explained to sourcetruth several times now that the claims that were made here at The One Truth on account of Bill Ryan as a person or Project Avalon as a whole are vantages that are no longer held by those who are still with us today ─ and certainly not by anyone in the mod room ─ and that many of the people who might still be holding those views today are no longer active here as members. I had also already explained to him earlier that Corey Goode is a fraud.

Yet, on both accounts, sourcetruth chose to ignore what I said, and kept on referring to what people here have said about Bill and Project Avalon in the past, and he is now throwing up Corey Goode as a martyr who was slandered by Bill and Project Avalon.

What else would you make of that, NotAPretender, if not untruthfulness?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Chris (13th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2019), PurpleLama (13th October 2019), Wind (13th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    I have not read the entire thread, although I have read parts of it. I was responding to that particular quote of yours that sourcetruth included in post #536 of this thread here.

Sometimes it's very difficult to ascertain where the line sits that separates those two ─ for the perpetrator as much as for the intended target. You certainly didn't mind pouring a little more oil onto the fire when I briefly (and perhaps foolishly) interacted with the QAnon followers at Project Avalon, knowing full-well that most of them where already cherishing a disdain for The One Truth based upon things that had been said here many, many years ago.

As far as public humiliation goes, I'd say that was more than just snark ─ noting also that your membership here still resides in active status ─ and that was seriously hurting my feelings, Purple One.
    I will publicly offer my apology to you right now, for poking at you in the midst of that controversy over at PA. There were a lot of volatile feelings being thrown around that day, and you stepped into the crossfire. It was no secret how I feel and felt about how you handled Q on your own board, but in the interest of the continued respect I should have handled it better when you piped up about it as it was boiling over at PA. I actually think very well of you, and I am a little disappointed at the appearance of partiality sometimes shown when it comes to the left right political paradigm, but that said I am well aware that we agree much more than we disagree in the grand scheme of things.

As an aside, source using Goode as an example is a source of endless amusement for me at the moment.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Aragorn (13th October 2019), Chris (13th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2019), Wind (13th October 2019)

Thanks
    I will publicly offer my apology to you right now, for poking at you in the midst of that controversy over at PA. There were a lot of volatile feelings being thrown around that day, and you stepped into the crossfire. It was no secret how I feel and felt about how you handled Q on your own board, but in the interest of the continued respect I should have handled it better when you piped up about it as it was boiling over at PA. I actually think very well of you, and I am a little disappointed at the appearance of partiality sometimes shown when it comes to the left right political paradigm, but that said I am well aware that we agree much more than we disagree in the grand scheme of things.
    Then I shall hereby accept your apology ─ just as publicly as you've offered it.

As an aside, source using Goode as an example is a source of endless amusement for me at the moment.
    Personally, I find it... very worrisome...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    While it may be untrue, the motivation may not be? I think we might be swamping him with negativity before he even gets a chance to smooth out his feelings. Just my opinion. I understand that it is a newcomer thing for him I just haven't seen anything that is really bad coming from him.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 13th October 2019 at 17:10.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Aragorn (13th October 2019), Chris (13th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), sourcetruth (13th October 2019), Wind (13th October 2019)

Thanks
    Did you actually read what I said to you about Corey Goode? Project Avalon didn't need to smear Corey Goode, because Corey has himself done ─ and is still doing ─ a fine job at exposing himself as a wannabe cult leader. His entire demeanor is in fact an insult to the intelligence of anyone who thinks of themselves as "Awake & Aware™". Not even Kerry Cassidy ─ the undisputed queen of woo-woo ─ still believes in the veracity of what Corey Goode is claiming. I even think David Wilcock ─ who has long been Corey's publicity agent ─ is now distancing himself from Corey as well.

Like I said, I've been friends with Corey, and I have also had to deal with him as a member here at The One Truth after I myself was recruited into the staff here. I know Corey, and he is a fraud, an opportunist, a narcissist, and quite possibly afflicted with schizotypal disorder.

The people who have said that Project Avalon would be a cult have already either retracted those words a long time ago, or they aren't even active anymore as members ─ a few exceptions perhaps notwithstanding.

What I have been told by the Project Avalon moderators ─ and as Bill himself wrote to you on that thread ─ you appear to be willfully blind to the facts while clinging to your own vantage. You are now even victimizing Corey Goode ─ a proven conman ─ and clinging onto what some people here have said about Project Avalon in a past long gone, even after you have been fully briefed on the facts and the circumstances.

And that ─ pardon my bluntness ─ is testimonial of either neuroticism or willful untruthfulness. If you are neurotic, then we can handle that ─ or at least, to a certain degree ─ because you're not the only one within this community. But if you're willfully being untruthful and you insist on misrepresenting things, then I'm afraid there is no place for you here at The One Truth, any more than that there would be a place for you at Project Avalon.

And they over there do feel that you were being untruthful to them, and that is why your account over there was either retired or banned ─ I'm not sure, but I could always check the exact wording Bill used in his announcement. But at this point, I myself over here at The One Truth am also getting the impression that you are indeed willfully being untruthful.

That doesn't mean that we're going to be kicking you out just yet, because we're always willing to give people a chance to prove themselves. But let's just say that you've either way already managed to make a bad start here, and that things are beginning to taste sour enough to put you on my radar.

Believing that someone is being untruthful is not reason enough to ban them from a forum. They could be untruthful, but they could also have been being truthful. "Feeling" that I was being untruthful is not the same as actually being untruthful.

What BR did was accuse me of being untruthful and then deciding that I must have had some ulterior motives. He and other posters on that forum were successful in spinning things to make me look untruthful,which is then what they used to decide that I must have an ulterior motive and then ban me from their forum. This is what I was talling about when I said that they were smearing me.

You know, the last time I tried to defend myself from people being suspicious of me was when I got banned from PA.
    I can try to tell you that I am not being willfully untruthful, but you may have already formed an opinion of me. The more I try to defend myself against these accusations then the worse that I am made out to be.

You can tell me that Corey Goode is a proven fraud, but I will not necesarily accept this based on word alone. I am not commenting on if he is right or not, but it does seem like they are ganging up on him the same way that they are ganging up on me. You and PA could very well be either right or wrong about him, but I am just saying that it seems like they are ganging up on him. I have not looked into him well enough to make a judgement about him. Just don't try to use the fact that I don't completely accept or reject your opinion about Corey Goode against me or your opinion of me, because I am just saying that I have not looked into him enough, so I will not accept or reject that he is a fraud.

However, the link that I provided earlier that shows an interview with him about project avalon seems to show that PA and BR were trying to smear him and apin things against him. I am not completely sure that they were but I am suspicious that they could have been. They have tried to spin things against me so it is not surprising that they could have done that to someone else. I have seen posts on this forum criticizing BR and PA for behavior concerning Corey Goode, and one of the things said was that BR and PA were smearing him.

It is a little to far for you to suggest that I could possibly be willfully untruthful in my posts here. The ony thing that you have refered to me in being untruthful is that I am misrepresenting. Then you reference what I said about Corey Goode and what I said about other TOT members opinions of PA. Other then that I don't see any way that I could have been willfully untruthful.

I understand that bad things others have said about PA on this forum in the past may have been retracted by them, but I still feel that they represent my viewpoint on PA. It is a bit of a stretch for you to think that I am being willfully misrepresentative when I reference the statements made by others about PA. But again, I won't simply take your word for this when you say that they have retracted their statements. Some that have replied on this thread after I did have said that they have had certain bad experiences with PA, although I am unsure if this means that they hold the same view of PA as I do.

It is already too far to suggest that I am being willfully untruthful, but it goes even further when you suggest the idea of me potentially being kicked off of the site. Nothing that you mentioned about me misrepresenting is a justification for you bring up the idea of me being kicked off the site.

We could be in disagreement here about some things, but you are not justified in suggesting that I could be kicked out.

Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    sourcetruth, Corey Goode is a proven fraud. The data is there, so it's not slander. I think he with the willingly ignorant David Wilcock have done a lot of damage to this community with some other pathological liars and their enablers. As Aragorn said, if you truly are 17 year old then you are very intelligent for your age, but also you should know that only with age you (might) grow out of naivete. Sure you might become more cynical and pessimistic at times, but at least you see things as they truly are. I know that happened to me at least. When I was in my early 20's I thought I knew a lot and now I know that I know very little in the grander scheme of things. I'm very glad that I had some wake up calls that snapped me out of my delusions and naivete even though at times it was quite painful.

I suppose this is a good place to vent, but once you've got that ranting out of your system just move on a focus on other things that matter more. Live and let, forgive, but you don't have to forget.
    You may well be right that Corey Goode is a fraud, but I need to look into it further to verify it for myself. Can you please send me to any links that debunk him as a fraud that are not PA? I have come to distrust PA so I eant to see another sourcr that confirms this.

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    While it may be untrue, the motivation may not be? I think we might be swamping him with negativity before he even gets a chance to smooth out his feelings. Just my opinion. I understand that it is a newcomer thing for him I just haven't seen anything that is really bad coming from him.
    I think that this is overreaching on the part of Aragorn.

I am just a newcomer to this forum, I am not completely familiar with everything here.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Chris (13th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2019), Wind (14th October 2019)

Thanks
    I have explained to sourcetruth several times now that the claims that were made here at The One Truth on account of Bill Ryan as a person or Project Avalon as a whole are vantages that are no longer held by those who are still with us today ─ and certainly not by anyone in the mod room ─ and that many of the people who might still be holding those views today are no longer active here as members. I had also already explained to him earlier that Corey Goode is a fraud.

Yet, on both accounts, sourcetruth chose to ignore what I said, and kept on referring to what people here have said about Bill and Project Avalon in the past, and he is now throwing up Corey Goode as a martyr who was slandered by Bill and Project Avalon.

What else would you make of that, NotAPretender, if not untruthfulness?
    You are going too far when you suggest that my intent was to be untruthful.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Chris (13th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2019)

Thanks
    Honestly, Source I think letting the smoke clear would be a good thing?

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Aragorn (13th October 2019), Chris (13th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), sourcetruth (13th October 2019), Wind (14th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Source, you did lie on your application form, or in the thread, over at PA. You can pretend that is not a big deal, but it was a big deal.

This is in reference to your supposed age. Also, it has not been mentioned, that several people observed a variation of writing style for different posts, and only then was your IPs checked, and there were four or five.
    Last edited by PurpleLama, 13th October 2019 at 17:37.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Aragorn (13th October 2019), Chris (13th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2019), Wind (14th October 2019)

Thanks
    Believing that someone is being untruthful is not reason enough to ban them from a forum. They could be untruthful, but they could also have been being truthful. "Feeling" that I was being untruthful is not the same as actually being untruthful.

What BR did was accuse me of being untruthful and then deciding that I must have had some ulterior motives. He and other posters on that forum were successful in spinning things to make me look untruthful,which is then what they used to decide that I must have an ulterior motive and then ban me from their forum. This is what I was talling about when I said that they were smearing me.

You know, the last time I tried to defend myself from people being suspicious of me was when I got banned from PA.
    I can try to tell you that I am not being willfully untruthful, but you may have already formed an opinion of me. The more I try to defend myself against these accusations then the worse that I am made out to be.

You can tell me that Corey Goode is a proven fraud, but I will not necesarily accept this based on word alone. I am not commenting on if he is right or not, but it does seem like they are ganging up on him the same way that they are ganging up on me. You and PA could very well be either right or wrong about him, but I am just saying that it seems like they are ganging up on him. I have not looked into him well enough to make a judgement about him. Just don't try to use the fact that I don't completely accept or reject your opinion about Corey Goode against me or your opinion of me, because I am just saying that I have not looked into him enough, so I will not accept or reject that he is a fraud.

However, the link that I provided earlier that shows an interview with him about project avalon seems to show that PA and BR were trying to smear him and apin things against him. I am not completely sure that they were but I am suspicious that they could have been. They have tried to spin things against me so it is not surprising that they could have done that to someone else. I have seen posts on this forum criticizing BR and PA for behavior concerning Corey Goode, and one of the things said was that BR and PA were smearing him.

It is a little to far for you to suggest that I could possibly be willfully untruthful in my posts here. The ony thing that you have refered to me in being untruthful is that I am misrepresenting. Then you reference what I said about Corey Goode and what I said about other TOT members opinions of PA. Other then that I don't see any way that I could have been willfully untruthful.

I understand that bad things others have said about PA on this forum in the past may have been retracted by them, but I still feel that they represent my viewpoint on PA. It is a bit of a stretch for you to think that I am being willfully misrepresentative when I reference the statements made by others about PA. But again, I won't simply take your word for this when you say that they have retracted their statements. Some that have replied on this thread after I did have said that they have had certain bad experiences with PA, although I am unsure if this means that they hold the same view of PA as I do.
    Alright, then at this point I am now opined that you would be neurotic, given that you felt you needed seven paragraphs for saying the same thing.

It is already too far to suggest that I am being willfully untruthful, but it goes even further when you suggest the idea of me potentially being kicked off of the site. Nothing that you mentioned about me misrepresenting is a justification for you bring up the idea of me being kicked off the site.

We could be in disagreement here about some things, but you are not justified in suggesting that I could be kicked out.
    Pardon me, Your Highness, but as it just so happens to be, I am the administrator of The One Truth ─ not you ─ and it is us, the staff, who have created the rules here, and who will determine who is to leave and who is to stay.

If a person is abusing The One Truth for deliberately spreading misinformation, disinformation or propaganda, or if a person is otherwise toxic to our community or hazardous to individual members, then we reserve the right to show said person to the door. And we may do that gently ─ i.e. by retiring said person's account, so that they still have read-only access to all public sections of the forum ─ or we may decide to do it manu militari, depending on the circumstances.

And members with a sense of entitlement usually don't last very long here, I can tell you that much. At this point, I see no reason to show you to the door just yet, but please don't test my patience or call my bluff. That would be the mistake others have made in the past, and they lost their bet.

You may well be right that Corey Goode is a fraud, but I need to look into it further to verify it for myself. Can you please send me to any links that debunk him as a fraud that are not PA? I have come to distrust PA so I eant to see another sourcr that confirms this.
    There is plenty of material all over the forum that shows how Corey changes his story all the time, as well as plenty of testimony of his antics. Also, on the day he left the forum, he was only abusing the forum anymore for advertising his guest appearances on various radio shows, and he falsely accused another staff member and myself of being followers of his enemy, Shane "The Ruiner" Bales ─ who, for that matter, is an equally great liar and storyteller, and we caught him in own his web of lies just the same.

Also, while Corey was a member here and he couldn't get me to do what he wanted me to do, he just went over my head and took it straight to Malc (The One), the founder of The One Truth. But of course, Malc stood by us, and he knew that the allegations were false, because none of us had ever been remotely interested in the Ruiner material ─ we all knew it was bunk.

Lastly, on account of Corey's dealings with Project Avalon, I was there, both on and behind the scenes. I know what happened. You may choose to disbelieve it, but then that's on you. The evidence is all out there.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Chris (13th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Wind (14th October 2019)

Thanks
    Source, you did lie on your application form, or in the thread, over at PA. You can pretend that is not a big deal, but it was a big deal.

This is in reference to your supposed age. Also, it has not been mentioned, that several people observed a variation of writing style for different posts, and only then was your IPs checked, and there were four or five.
    Let me explain myself about all of this, I tried to explain this on that forum but they did not listen to me.

I put on my application that I was 2000 while I should have put that I was born in 2002 to be 17. The reason that I did this was because I was uncertain about if my application would have been accepted if I put that I was under 18, so I put my age to be a little over 18 so that I wouldn't have doubs about being accepted. It may not seem resasonable for me to think that but at the time that I applied I had a slight doubt about it.

I dis not post this on that forum because I was doubtful about what the response to it would be.

As for the IP address, the locations that BR said were my IP addresses were pennsylvania, new jersey, san jose, and memphis.
    My family moved to memphis to philadelphia during the time period that I was making posts on Project Avalon. We initially went to philadelphia but then went to new jersey. Pennsylvania and new jersey are right next to each other at philadelphia.

As for san jose, that is in california, and I am not sure why that was listed. It may have had to do something with the the fact that I was using my mobile phone data when I was going onto the forum, because I was posting on the forum using my data plan of my phone.

The writing style of my posts changed because I was changing the approach to how I wanted to explain myself. It doesn't mean that I had multiple people using my account.

There was the theory that multiple people were using my account, and my question is why would there be multiple using my account? There is really no logic behind this accusation, it is baseless and illogical. There is no reason that there would be multiple people using my account.

This is part of what I am describing when I say that I am being smeared, because the acvusations are being made against me that are unfair

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Wind (14th October 2019)