Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3946474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: What Motivates Bill Ryan of Project Avalon Community Forum?

Senior Member Falkland Islands Dear Reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    lol ... yeah, that counts big time ...
    Heh..........

Yeah, the reason for the flag of the Falklands as my location is because....... Well, what are flags anyway? What does it mean?? What does it REALLY mean???

Errr..... Sorry, bit of a tangent there.

Yeah, so... Flags.

Well, mine ain't there so, Falklands, why not? Not seen it used on a forum before........ And........ All Flags Matter... So. Yep, there it is.

All that really matters though, is that I'm here, just like yoos all.

Or am I?

What about that chair?

It's not solid you know.
    Last edited by Dear Reader, 21st October 2020 at 22:09.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dear Reader For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd October 2020), Aragorn (22nd October 2020), Dreamtimer (22nd October 2020), Elen (22nd October 2020), Emil El Zapato (21st October 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Exit 0 View Post
    It's been a long time since I posted on this website, so, I'm not going to read-through 718 cimments to catch-up.

I was banned from PA as the member "observer". Attachment 2508

When I was banned, Mr. Ryan wrote me a private message detailing how he had read-through my private messages, between myself and a member friend, whom Bill refered to as my "sock puppet".
    He told me how he could see (from the dialogue) how I had tried to "moderate" this friend's offensive public comments (offensive, of course, to Bill Ryan).
    He also told me that he regreated banning me, but that it had been the decission of the Moderating Team.

Just recently, Bill granted my friend's membership back. Upon which he sent my friend on a fact-finding mission about France, to locate the whereabouts of his missing pet moderator Herve'

I mention all this, because it has long been my suspicion that Project Avalon is a 'honeypot trap' - for the express use of Bill Ryan.

My friend, of course, is an attractive female.

Wowzers!

That's a bit Coco-Moloko. I thought it was a well established fact that members private messages cannot be read by anyone, including Bill?

Do you know how your private conversations where able to be read?

"whom Bill refered to as my "sock puppet"

So was the implication that you where having a conversation, via the private message facility, with yourself using a "sock-puppet" account? Have I got that right?

As for Herve, are you sure that your recently enfolded friend has been given that mission? I could swear-down that the Big H is back on the board under a different guise, and has been for some time.

But, I could be completely wrong about that. Odds are, I probably am.

Ahhhhhh Haaaaaa......... Yes, the old attractive female fan-dance, it's one of natures marvels. Well practiced and beautifully executed, it really is a thing of beauty, in and of itself.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dear Reader For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd October 2020), Aragorn (22nd October 2020), Dreamtimer (22nd October 2020), Elen (22nd October 2020), Emil El Zapato (21st October 2020), Exit 0 (21st October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    so true ...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd October 2020), Aragorn (22nd October 2020), Dear Reader (21st October 2020), Dreamtimer (22nd October 2020), Elen (22nd October 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dear Reader View Post
    Wowzers!

That's a bit Coco-Moloko. I thought it was a well established fact that members private messages cannot be read by anyone, including Bill?

"whom Bill refered to as my "sock puppet"

So was the implication that you where having a conversation, via the private message facility, with yourself using a "sock-puppet" account? Have I got that right?

As for Herve, are you sure that your recently enfolded friend has been given that mission? I could swear-down that the Big H is back on the board under a different guise, and has been for some time.

But, I could be completely wrong about that. Odds are, I probably am.

Ahhhhhh Haaaaaa......... Yes, the old attractive female fan-dance, it's one of natures marvels. Well practiced and beautifully executed, it really is a thing of beauty, in and of itself.
    Dear Reader,

I assure you the friend Bill called my "sock puppet" is a real-live woman who lives in France. I have been internet friends with this individual, since long before the two of us joined PA, well over a decade ago.

Back in the summer, apearantly, Herve' had drank himself into kidney failure, and was eventually located, checked-into a French hospital, on a dialisis machine.

If any administrator tells you that your private messages can't be read, they are lying to you. Creepy Paul (a retired administrator @ PA) used to lurk in-and-out of the member's private messages all the time.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd October 2020), Dear Reader (21st October 2020), Dreamtimer (22nd October 2020), Elen (22nd October 2020), Emil El Zapato (21st October 2020)

Thanks
    Dear Reader,

I assure you the friend Bill called my "sock puppet" is a real-live woman who lives in France. I have been internet friends with this individual, since long before the two of us joined PA, well over a decade ago.

Back in the summer, apearantly, Herve' had drank himself into kidney failure, and was eventually located, checked-into a French hospital, on a dialisis machine.

If any administrator tells you that your private messages can't be read, they are lying to you. Creepy Paul (a retired administrator @ PA) used to lurk in-and-out of the member's private messages all the time.

Wow.

Thanks for your reply Exit 0.

It is not the first time, by a long way, that I've heard this about PM's. Luckily there is a staff member here who was, until very recently, a staff member at PA. He has given a detailed explanation of how it is not possible for members PM's to be read by staff. Maybe he'll see this and comment.

I knew H had been ill and hospitalised, I wasn't aware it was by his own hand. I wouldn't wish the hell of addiction on anyone, I sincerely hope he gets the help he needs.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dear Reader For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd October 2020), Aragorn (22nd October 2020), Dreamtimer (22nd October 2020), Elen (22nd October 2020), Emil El Zapato (21st October 2020), Exit 0 (21st October 2020), Wind (21st October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Are you calling Aragorn a liar too?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd October 2020), Aragorn (22nd October 2020), Elen (22nd October 2020), Emil El Zapato (21st October 2020), Exit 0 (21st October 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Directly from the mouth of BR's X-wife, Christine - with whom I remain friends, as well (Not the woman I spoke of in my comment)

P.S. I could tell you things about how Private Messages are used at PA that would make your head spin, however, these things were told to me in confidence. So, I will honor that confidence.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 21st October 2020 at 23:32. Reason: Add text

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd October 2020), Emil El Zapato (21st October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Dear Reader,

It's true and it's not.
    There is a plugin for all V Bulletin forums, like this one, that enables it.
    It was there on Avalon when Richard was running the show, not sure about Paul, I would suspect it was still there, but Aragornugget says it wasn't installed when he was an admin and I believe him.
    Even though he's a nugget..............
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd October 2020), Aragorn (22nd October 2020), Elen (22nd October 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd October 2020), Exit 0 (21st October 2020), Wind (22nd October 2020)

Thanks
    To whom it may concern:

Everything I've spoken, here-in, is with regard to Project Avalon.

I have no information about "The One Truth".

I was commenting about how I know it works at PA.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd October 2020), Aragorn (22nd October 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd October 2020), Wind (22nd October 2020)

Thanks
    This is how Christine (the admin @ earthempaths) explains it.

She started a Thread about this "reading PM's" issue, here:
    https://earthempaths.net/forum/phpBB...p?p=1353#p1353

Be sure to read-down through the comments to gain a better understanding of how PM's can be viewed by an Admin.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd October 2020), Aragorn (22nd October 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd October 2020), Lord Sidious (22nd October 2020), Wind (22nd October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    Ohhh go on then, enlighten me please?

I may be old(er) and not as wise, so i'll surrender to your higher philosophical intellect. I'm not very comfortable with loaded-navel-gazing questions, such as the above.

I tell ya what I am comfortable with though, and that's who I am, and my current position in the scheme of things, philosophically speaking of course.

Et toi?
    It's a game of perceptions of course, i thought that it would have been obvious from several posts back

But you did not attempt to answer my question about the flower

It is a clear question, why is it in the middle of the road? And by the way that's pure simple Zen

No need to get all defensive, that only means something may have been hit inside you, it's better to really ask, and not consider me "arrogant or ignorant while assuming i know better than you"

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd October 2020), Aragorn (22nd October 2020), Elen (22nd October 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd October 2020), Wind (22nd October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    I don't know anything about any of this, but that's not on.

And how would you do that, seeing as you don't know all of us, whereas we have known each other for years and you've been around bill for a year, when we know him far longer than that?

On that we can agree. Amazing to see a 20+ years old blow in that knows it all about our past, but wasn't there and was actually in school at the time.

No, you wouldn't, you would just waffle more shit like you've been doing and casting aspersions on people.

I haven't seen anyone saying that, but this is an example of the shit and aspersions I mentioned.

Oh and if you want kindness, it helps to give it out too..............
    Going to skip explaining every single point, because all are the same to me

Let me explain what happened, since you completely missed it :P

Perceptions are easy to manipulate, just like i did, you said all that yet you already formed a perception of me, one that is not true, because i played with your brain (and i'm sorry about that) but you fell for it very easy

The simple way to explain why i know this, is you you resorted to insult intellects with your simple comment about "barren"

That's just lamentable, even though i had given hints before, you were lead so easy that it made me uneasy to continue, but even after i gave another hint, you still missed and came up with this post where you again, continue to fall for it, on your own!

The truth is that your internet ego got hit, so you just resorted to insult my intellect

And you continue to do, while being easily lead into the perception i designed for you to follow, again and again and again

And at this point, i don't believe you can discern if i am leading you again, or i'm being fully honest

Because you already formed an opinion about me, from all the things i said. So if you are so easily manipulated, then your opinion about things is compromised, because anyone could have lead you into believing whatever you are believing now, in the same way i did just here on this thread

I don't need to listen to someone older than me that can be easily manipulated and can't see beyond the obvious

You could be 100 years old, that doesn't mean you did not spend the last 80 years of your life repeating the same mistake over and over

And since you seem to believe, right from the beginning, that age has something to do with respect. Then i believe the same, because i will treat you in the same way as you did to me, as a kid, because of your behavior, acting like a hurt kid, trying to look down on me from your position in life instead of being humble and acting with kindness and patience

Like i said, "it's all perceptions, and internet egos"

The question you should probably be asking to yourself is, if someone older than you came and said the same, would you just respect it because the person is older, or would you be offended by it, and try to belittle the person because there's no way your authority and knowledge can be challenged? You could say " i would if i see wisdom on that person" but he would say "you know nothing kid", and would you? You are younger after all, how can you even begin to understand what the older person knows? By your own standards, "the land is barren"

Whatever you do. that's up to you, i don't find anything here anymore, so bye

So that's that
    Last edited by Malisa, 22nd October 2020 at 01:30.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd October 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    Going to skip explaining every single point, because all are the same to me

Let me explain what happened, since you completely missed it :P

Perceptions are easy to manipulate, just like i did, you said all that yet you already formed a perception of me, one that is not true, because i played with your brain (and i'm sorry about that) but you fell for it very easy

The simple way to explain why i know this, is you you resorted to insult intellects with your simple comment about "barren"

That's just lamentable, even though i had given hints before, you were lead so easy that it made me uneasy to continue, but even after i gave another hint, you still missed and came up with this post where you again, continue to fall for it, on your own!

The truth is that your internet ego got hit, so you just resorted to insult my intellect

And you continue to do, while being easily lead into the perception i designed for you to follow, again and again and again

And at this point, i don't believe you can discern if i am leading you again, or i'm being fully honest

Because you already formed an opinion about me, from all the things i said. So if you are so easily manipulated, then your opinion about things is compromised, because anyone could have lead you into believing whatever you are believing now, in the same way i did just here on this thread

I don't need to listen to someone older than me that can be easily manipulated and can't see beyond the obvious

You could be 100 years old, that doesn't mean you did not spend the last 80 years of your life repeating the same mistake over and over

And since you seem to believe, right from the beginning, that age has something to do with respect. Then i believe the same, because i will treat you in the same way as you did to me, as a kid, because of your behavior, acting like a hurt kid, trying to look down on me from your position in life instead of being humble and acting with kindness and patience

Like i said, "it's all perceptions, and internet egos"

The question you should probably be asking to yourself is, if someone older than you came and said the same, would you just respect it because the person is older, or would you be offended by it, and try to belittle the person because there's no way your authority and knowledge can be challenged? You could say " i would if i see wisdom on that person" but he would say "you know nothing kid", and would you? You are younger after all, how can you even begin to understand what the older person knows? By your own standards, "the land is barren"

Whatever you do. that's up to you, i don't find anything here anymore, so bye

So that's that
    Actually, no.
    I didn't bother to play your game.
    I'm not interested in playing games with people online.
    I'm old school, I say what I mean and mean what I say.
    And, in this post I quote, you continue with your bullshit.
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd October 2020), Elen (22nd October 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    It's been a long time since I posted on this website, so, I'm not going to read-through 718 cimments to catch-up.

I was banned from PA as the member "observer". Attachment 2508

When I was banned, Mr. Ryan wrote me a private message detailing how he had read-through my private messages, between myself and a member friend, whom Bill refered to as my "sock puppet".
    He told me how he could see (from the dialogue) how I had tried to "moderate" this friend's offensive public comments (offensive, of course, to Bill Ryan).
    Wowzers!

The staff members at Project Avalon have no direct access to any member's private messages. However, when a member hits the report button on a private message, then this generates a report thread in the mod room, and then this report thread will contain a copy of the private message that was reported. And then the moderators can indeed see that copy, and then commonly, a discussion will ensue on that thread regarding whatever the problem is.

And just in case you're wondering, this below is what a report thread looks like ─ it is similar for reported private messages, albeit that the title will then read "Reported Private Message".

Reported Post by Qwerty

Qwerty has reported a post.

Reason:
    What's he talking about?!! I am not a dummy! I am very smart!

I demand that this administrator be fired from the staff immediately!
    Forum: Sensitive Topics & Discussions
    Assigned Moderators: Church, bsbray, Dreamtimer, Elen

Posted by: Aragorn
    Original Content:
    We have a member by the name Qwerty, but this is a dummy account for testing purposes. It's not an actual person.

He is back at Project Avalon, but not as a staff member. He is currently posting there again under the name Gwin Ru.

That's a pretty serious allegation, and if true, then none of the Project Avalon staff members know about it.

All we know is that Hervé became ill with some undefined respiratory disease, combined with brain fog, numbness in his limbs, and a few other symptoms, and as it would become clear ─ among other things, through the private messages to the staff from the female member you speak of, and I've seen those, because Bill reported them to the mod room ─ that Hervé must have contracted an early infection with Covid-19. All symptoms described seemed to indicate that, but at first the doctors couldn't decide what he had, because they had never come across anything like that. For all I know, Hervé could have been France's Patient Zero of Covid-19.

There was zero mention of anything to do with kidney failure due to alcohol abuse.

False. The plugin through which an administrator can read private messages was installed by former Project Avalon administrator Richard, and when Richard left and Ilie Pandia took over, Ilie ─ who himself is a vBulletin developer ─ discovered that plugin in the Admin Control Panel, and he reported it to Bill. Bill then immediately ordered Ilie to remove that plugin from the vBulletin installation, and it hasn't been there anymore since.

Paul Jackson has never had access to that plugin, and has therefore never been able to read any members' private messages. And Bill hasn't either, because he didn't even know that Richard had installed that plugin until Ilie found out about it.

It is not the first time, by a long way, that I've heard this about PM's.
    And it won't be the last time either. That rumor keeps on periodically popping up.

Luckily there is a staff member here who was, until very recently, a staff member at PA. He has given a detailed explanation of how it is not possible for members PM's to be read by staff. Maybe he'll see this and comment.
    I will post a more complete explanation farther below.

I knew H had been ill and hospitalised, I wasn't aware it was by his own hand. I wouldn't wish the hell of addiction on anyone, I sincerely hope he gets the help he needs.
    To the best of my knowledge ─ and as far as any staff member at Project Avalon knows ─ Hervé's condition was due to an early infection with Covid-19 and had nothing to do with alcohol abuse.

I've had Covid-19 myself ─ twice now, i.e. once early in April 2020 and just now again, early October 2020 ─ so I know what it did to me, and I recognize the symptoms. But the symptoms can vary greatly, both in nature and in severity, depending on one's blood type and one's genetic makeup. People with blood types O and B are less affected than people with blood types A or AB, and people with a higher percentage of Neanderthal DNA are also more violently affected than those with a lower percentage.

Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Directly from the mouth of BR's X-wife, Christine - with whom I remain friends, as well (Not the woman I spoke of in my comment)

P.S. I could tell you things about how Private Messages are used at PA that would make your head spin, however, these things were told to me in confidence. So, I will honor that confidence.
    It's true and it's not.
    There is a plugin for all V Bulletin forums, like this one, that enables it.
    It was there on Avalon when Richard was running the show, not sure about Paul, I would suspect it was still there, but Aragornugget says it wasn't installed when he was an admin and I believe him.
    Even though he's a nugget..............
    Yes, this is not a standard builtin in vBulletin. It requires a plugin, but I will provide for a complete technical explanation below.

This is how Christine (the admin @ earthempaths) explains it.

She started a Thread about this "reading PM's" issue, here:
    https://earthempaths.net/forum/phpBB...p?p=1353#p1353

Be sure to read-down through the comments to gain a better understanding of how PM's can be viewed by an Admin.
    It wasn't Christine ─ whom I hold in high regard ─ who explained the mechanism. Christine wrote that Project Avalon's moderators can read private messages because that is what she believes, based upon her misunderstanding of things. The person explaining on that thread "how it's done" is Earth Empaths member Pluto's Child, who happens to be one and the same person as former The One Truth administrator Spiral.

That which Spiral is talking about is not a plugin for reading private messages ─ such a plugin does exist, and it was that plugin that Richard had installed over at Project Avalon, which Ilie discovered after Richard had left the building, and then Ilie uninstalled that plugin, as per Bill's direct and immediate order.

The plugin that Spiral is talking about is not installed at Project Avalon, but we do have it installed here. It is not a plugin for reading private messages, but for being able to log into any registered account without requiring a password. But as you can all understand, this is such a sensitive issue ─ not to mention the amount of paranoia going round within this so-called alternative community ─ that not every staff member has access to that. In fact, one has to be an administrator, and one has to be explicitly allowed to use the plugin via a separate security setting. Only Malc and I myself have access to that plugin, and even if we were to appoint any of the other staff members here in the role of administrator today, then they still wouldn't have access to that plugin.

The use of this plugin is also recorded in the system log, with the name of the administrator who uses it, against which member account, and at what time on what day. In practice, Malc is never here, so I'm the only one who ever uses it, and I'm only using it against the Qwerty account, which is a test account. It saves me the trouble of logging out of my regular session and logging into the Qwerty account, or pulling up another browser ─ which may then also yield other results ─ in which I then log into Qwerty directly via its login and password.

I have in the past also used it against one of the purple moderator accounts, because I needed to set up their permissions, and this is done in a quite different manner from setting up the super moderator permissions. Purple moderators have to be assigned as local moderators to individual forum categories ─ and their power then extends into all categories below that one, but not beyond the parent category ─ and my predecessor had not told me how he had set up those permissions, so I had to set them up with trial and error.

So, yes, I have the ability to log into any account here ─ including Malc's ─ and if I wanted to, I could use that access for reading their private messages. If I wanted to. But I don't. I am ethically opposed to the use of this plugin for that purpose, but we've installed it for in the event that a court order might mandate its use ─ e.g. in an investigation against a suspected pedophile or a potential terrorist who'd be using the forum for communicating with his cronies.

Now that we no longer have purple moderators anymore and that the member accounts all have the correct permissions, I haven't had a need to use the plugin anymore in a very long time. And Malc's visits to the forum are limited to less than a minute in duration, unless he has a thread to post or there is something he should look at in the mod room ─ he does receive notification emails, so he'll receive thread updates regarding what we post in the mod room, or when someone sends him a PM.

Again, not only are we ethically opposed to the abuse of this plugin for reading members' private messages, but we generally also wouldn't even have the time to do that if we wanted to. Malc is a busy man with a daytime job, a wife and five kids, two of whom are officially on the autism spectrum. And I myself am also a moderator at the Manjaro forum, where I'm moving threads around and replying to posts from newbies all the time.

But that's all beside the point. The point is that we don't have any inclination toward reading any member's private messages, and that we are ethically opposed to it. And over at Project Avalon, they don't even have that plugin, nor do they have the plugin that allows a staff member to directly read a member's private messages ─ which we don't have over here either, for that matter.

In the end, it all boils down to whether you trust us or whether you don't. And if you don't ─ I'm addressing the impersonal "you" here ─ then what the hell are you even doing here? And if you're so paranoid that you can't trust us, then you should be even more paranoid about using GMail as your email provider, because with them you're in even bigger trouble. They can and do read your private messages, even if it's only a primitive A.I. doing it. They do it so as to be able to ascertain what advertisements you would be most interested in, and I believe it's even mentioned in their terms of service ─ it either way became public knowledge a few years ago already.

And Facebook is even worse. If you have the Facebook Messenger app on your smartphone, then it will upload the entire content of your phone's address book to Facebook, along with all of your contacts' phone numbers, home addresses, photos and whatever other private information, regardless of whether any of them are Facebook users or not.

If you're really paranoid, then you should disconnect your computer (or other device) from the internet immediately, and especially if you're using a computer running Microsoft Windows or Apple macOS. Because both of these operating systems have a backdoor that allows their respective manufacturer to remotely control your computer. It was even in the news only two days ago that Microsoft is now remotely forcing the installation of certain Office 365 components on Windows 10 computers, and Apple can also do this sort of thing in macOS.

Both Microsoft and Apple can force you to upgrade your system ─ for whatever constitutes "an upgrade" in their case ─ without that you have the ability to refuse that. After all, if you read the EULA ("end-user license agreement") ─ and who ever does, right? ─ then it clearly points out that the software you're using remains their property ─ not yours ─ even while it's installed on your computer, and by consequence, that they possess the legal right to dictate what you can and cannot do with your computer.

So, you ─ the impersonal "you" ─ are running Microsoft Windows or Apple macOS on your computer, you're using GMail or Hotmail for your email traffic, you're on Facebook and/or Instagram, and you use WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger on your phone, but you're worried about a couple of well-intending moderators on some obscure forum being able to read your private messages?

And I'll say even more... If I had even an inkling of a bad intention within me, then I wouldn't have explained above how any of this works, including the stuff about the plugin. I could just as easily have kept my lips sealed and pretended that my nose was bleeding. But I didn't. I've put my cards out on the table. That should tell you all something about my integrity.

Enough said...
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd October 2020), Dreamtimer (22nd October 2020), Elen (22nd October 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd October 2020), Exit 0 (22nd October 2020), heyokah (11th January 2021), Justjane (22nd October 2020), Wind (22nd October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Actually, no.
    I didn't bother to play your game.
    I'm not interested in playing games with people online.
    I'm old school, I say what I mean and mean what I say.
    And, in this post I quote, you continue with your bullshit.
    Of course not, you were not even aware of it happening, but i'ts ok, i don't care anymore, i let you go.

IT is very clear by all your answers that you were not aware of anything, you gave away your thoughts easily, and followed through with "the design"

I don't know why your ego is so hurt, because who cares what someone else says on the internet? It almost seems as your personal, real life ego was also hurt, and that would be bad, but don't allow that, why allow it? Words are just words

I could say, you were completely out of your usual character on this last post, it was a bit naive and tired, but.. There will be always someone that comes around and makes you feel bad, why even bother? Don't let resentment take over you, ever

I don't even know what to say anymore, i think it's really time for me to leave this alone, please excuse me now

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd October 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd October 2020)