Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

Thread: What Motivates Bill Ryan of Project Avalon Community Forum?

Thanks
    Thanked 43,178 Times in 11,953 Posts
    Harley Hanson?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st October 2017), Dreamtimer (1st November 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st October 2017), Elen (1st November 2017), enjoy being (31st October 2017), Kathy (1st November 2017), pointessa (5th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well, it's difficult to assess, because a person with that kind of affliction is constantly hopping back and forth between reality and fantasy. And I'm pretty sure that Mrs. Goode would have lent him "a helping hand" in remembering just how much exactly he was making before he lost his job. She has her own motives for riding this train.

She's in it because she wants a taste of the fame her husband is amassing. That much was already clear during her tenure here as a member. She actually expected preferential treatment from us because "her husband was a famous whistleblower." And when she found out that this is not how we run this forum, she asked for her retirement and left with a few sneers directed at the management.

She's using Corey's delusional mind to her own advantage. The only difference with Wilcock & Co is that Wilcock actually believes in Corey's story, as does Corey himself, whereas she on the other hand is a shameless opportunist.
    The info about his wife and her expectations is really interesting. Do you think her realization that CG was probably not going to be making a steady income after the restraining order from his past employer may have influenced her desire to play the unflinching, supportive role as the wife of a heroic"whistle blower"?

OOPs, I just realized I have wandered off topic here. I will cease and desist ...sorry guys.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st October 2017), Dreamtimer (1st November 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st October 2017), Elen (1st November 2017), Emil El Zapato (31st October 2017), Kathy (1st November 2017)

Thanks
    Hi pointessa,

no worries, you have my permission to go as far off topic as you like...(pssst, don't tell Aragorn, though...it's a conspiracy)

NAP

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st October 2017), Dreamtimer (1st November 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st October 2017), Elen (1st November 2017), Kathy (1st November 2017), pointessa (1st November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,108 Times in 20,309 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by pointessa View Post
    The info about his wife and her expectations is really interesting. Do you think her realization that CG was probably not going to be making a steady income after the restraining order from his past employer may have influenced her desire to play the unflinching, supportive role as the wife of a heroic"whistle blower"?
    Absolutely. It oozes right off of her.

OOPs, I just realized I have wandered off topic here. I will cease and desist ...sorry guys.
    No problem. This thread has already gone all over the place several times before, and the info about Corey is linked to Bill Ryan, given that the latter was Corey's launchpad. It was only later that Wilcock and Salla appeared on the scene, and probably because Corey himself had contacted them.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st November 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st October 2017), Elen (1st November 2017), Emil El Zapato (31st October 2017), Kathy (1st November 2017), pointessa (1st November 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    There is a Harley over at PA who posts. I don't know if this is the same one.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st November 2017), Dumpster Diver (1st November 2017), Elen (1st November 2017), Kathy (1st November 2017), pointessa (1st November 2017)

Retired Member France
    Thanks
    Harley Davidson? No. I think it’s Harley Hawkins. Yet I recall BR recently (this year) describing the end of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance as something very special. I have not read the book, but the ending describes the death of a son, who had been his passenger and until near the end only ever seen his father’s back. I shouldn’t be at all surprised if something in his personal biography was being played out here.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st November 2017), Dreamtimer (1st November 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd November 2017), Elen (2nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (1st November 2017), Kathy (2nd November 2017), pointessa (2nd November 2017), sandy (2nd November 2017)

Thanks
    Is his name really Harley Davidson? I went to school with a much younger very cute girl whose father's name was Harley Davidson. I'm sure there's more than a few...This was in Kansas, though.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2017), Dreamtimer (1st November 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd November 2017), Elen (2nd November 2017), Kathy (2nd November 2017), pointessa (2nd November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts

I dunno, but the “freak out” that got her banned was eeirily similar to the episode that made me completely disillusioned with Bill. I didn’t really believe it was her at the time, thinking it was corey using “her” account...I certainly found it hard to believe a wife would support that story

But it was still early and the jump from SSP ship details to communing blue avians and sphere beings was New. “Her” concern was how BR dealt with scientology’s OT3 being exposed to the uninitiated. “She” flipped at how “science and spirituality meet” when it comes to him. Especially since corey came to me here “concerned about it”.

(Sorry to keep using quotes but it’s hard to use these terms difinitively, this is just my perception)

After seeing one of her interviews, I guess I was wrong to think it couldn’t be anyone other Corey. It sure takes a special someone to go through whatever they are with him and the whole situation. Maybe it’s fun? I dunno. So bizarre
    What is the purpose of your presence?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd November 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (2nd November 2017), Kathy (2nd November 2017), pointessa (2nd November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,376 Times in 7,425 Posts

Lightbulb

At this point, (may I suggest) seeking professional counseling (if not already procured) by those that can't get over the affects (afflictions) cast upon (them) by this (break away scientology cult like) PA2 forum ...
    I will also add - Aragorn has very adequately covered the important points and aspects of BR's (and his minions) earlier transgressions (and dubious behaviors) upon certain former members ...
    The good news here - There is much life and truth still to behold and experience upon this plane ...

So may I share one of my last post (reflections) on the original Project Avalon forum ...
    (from my 'Dan Brown's~ Lost Symbol' thread ...

Posted 3/3/2010

To the Forum~

For many years now, I felt like many humans, that something was amok with the way we were lead to perceive this world we live in. This world just did not make sense? In particular, the ways in which Western cultures were not conducive to and in synchronicity with that of Nature and Mother Earth. After living through some very tumultuous and stressful years trying to adapt and accept (what I began to realize as) these false norms~ I dropped out and began a personal sojourn to find my own way back in making peace with all.

For years, I have conducted my own research into the veiled and sometimes secret hidden realms of ufology and extraterrestrial life on and off this planet. When I first arrived at the Project Avalon Forum in the fall of 2008, I had already spent many hours viewing the Project Camelot video interviews. The Forum, established by Bill and Kerry first introduced me to "The "New Paradigm" book series. The basis for these books were the transcribed 'Messages,' in which I believe originated off planet and later published by George Green. These 'messages' have had an enormous effect in awakening many members and visitors to this forum~ from all around the globe. As Project Avalon has evolved and expanded, it has become a kind of clearing house and discussion platform, in regards to these and other related subject matters.

The Forum has become a true internet crossroads into the collection and discernment of shared and insightful wisdom. Also, it has allowed me the wonderful gift of being able to connect with other like-minded souls~ from around the world. I have truly come to believe, we on this forum~ coming from different countries, cultures, and faiths~ were meant to meet up here. Our self-determined quest for the truth, is the glue that binds us together in our individual journeys towards spiritual enlightenment. My sincere thanks and gratitude to all those who have worked tirelessly (past & present), in maintaining this sites presence and integrity on the internet. The close friendship and bonds that have resulted~ were truly the bonus for me!

At this point in time I have chosen to live and let live ...

Hopefully you will to ...

After all, how can one not resist that 'Svengali' smile.

Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post

What Motivates Bill Ryan of Project Avalon Community Forum?
    Last edited by Gio, 2nd November 2017 at 08:44. Reason: add/edit/correct

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd November 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd November 2017), Elen (2nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (2nd November 2017), Kathy (2nd November 2017), modwiz (2nd November 2017), pointessa (2nd November 2017)

Senior Member Falkland Islands Dear Reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whoooaaaaa there. If I wasn't already wide-awake, I am now!

That's not an image you wanna see 1st thing in the morning. It should come with some sort of warning!

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dear Reader For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd November 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd November 2017), Elen (2nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (2nd November 2017), Kathy (2nd November 2017), pointessa (2nd November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by The Reader View Post
    Whoooaaaaa there. If I wasn't already wide-awake, I am now!

That's not an image you wanna see 1st thing in the morning. It should come with some sort of warning!
    Not an image I would want to see any time of day or night. I will not focus on it.

Gio stated "At this point in time I have chosen to live and let live ..." and I agree. BR is of no importance or concern to me and, furthermore, does not deserve even an iota of my energy .
    Last edited by Kathy, 2nd November 2017 at 08:18.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd November 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd November 2017), Elen (2nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (2nd November 2017), modwiz (2nd November 2017), pointessa (2nd November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    Remember when your parents taught you to always look both ways crossing the street? Pretty important lesson eh?

Figuring out BR and his Projects is kind of similar to that; congratulations, you've now learned not to walk out in front of that one particular car (many never will), but keep in mind there are many other cars on the road.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd November 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (2nd November 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017), pointessa (2nd November 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Kathy View Post
    Not an image I would want to see any time of day or night. I will not focus on it.

Gio stated "At this point in time I have chosen to live and let live ..." and I agree. BR is of no importance or concern to me and, furthermore, does not deserve even an iota of my energy .
    I hear you loud and clear Sister...and I'm with you on this!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (2nd November 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017)

Thanks
    whaaa?! BR is a bundle of scintillating energy. Can't you see it radiate from him in that picture? I think he was caught in a moment of experiencing the divine feminine. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd November 2017), Elen (3rd November 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    whaaa?! BR is a bundle of scintillating energy. Can't you see it radiate from him in that picture? I think he was caught in a moment of experiencing the divine feminine. Not that there's anything wrong with that!
    His eyes are very black, or am I seeing things? I can't look too long.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd November 2017), Elen (3rd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (3rd November 2017)