Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 293637383940414249 ... LastLast

Thread: What Motivates Bill Ryan of Project Avalon Community Forum?

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    Let me ask you this, do you think that it was fair for me to get banned on PA?
    Well, that's a complicated issue. First of all, I believe that Bill referred to your account as having been unsubscribed, and because of the difference in terminology ─ here at The One Truth, we use the terms "banned" and "retired", which are two different things ─ it is not clear to me whether you have, in fact, been banned or not. To us here, the term "banned" means that if you try bringing up the forum in your browser again, you get to see a message that tells you that you've been banned (and why), and then that is all you get to see, because then you don't have access to anything on the forum anymore, unless you clear out all of your browser cookies related to that forum.

The second thing is that I haven't read your entire thread at Project Avalon out of a lack of time and energy. I am the administrator here at The One Truth, I am one of the administrators at our sister forum Eye-Rise, I check in at Project Avalon several times a day ─ where, as you know, traffic is a lot busier than here ─ and then I also check in several times a day at the PCLinuxOS forum, and I am an assistant-moderator at the Manjaro Linux forum, where I provide lots of technical assistence. And on top of that, I'm also suffering from various health issues. So it's simply not feasible for me to read everything into detail, and I have to maintain a mental filter. I don't read any long threads on any other forum than The One Truth anymore.

Now, what I know of your situation at Project Avalon has already been said on this thread here, and so I have to go by that information in order to answer your question. Do I think it was fair? Well, Project Avalon is Bill Ryan's forum, and as such, he holds the prerogative to lay down the conditions people must live up to if they want to remain members at his forum. He has every right to demand that. As a Project Avalon member, you are a guest in Bill Ryan's living room, so to speak, and it is a guest's obligation to behave according to the rules of the house.

Did you violate those rules? Well, Bill and his moderators seem to think that you did, and not knowing all of the details of the situation, it is not for me to say whether their impressions of you were correct or not. But it's their house, and they felt that you didn't belong there, and that you were being an unproductive member. Personally I wouldn't have banned you per se ─ again: I don't know the exact circumstances and I can only go by the small amount of information I do have ─ because there is always the option of graceful retirement, which still allows the retired member to visit the forum and read all of the material in the public section ─ not in the members-only section anymore, of course.

Was there an influence from Bill on his members in this decision, or vice versa? Yes, most likely there was, but it won't have been deliberate. One never lives in a vacuum, and people interact with one another, and their opinions always weigh in, even if you don't accept them. For instance, someone could tell me something that I don't accept for true, but nevertheless, I will have heard or read their words, and I will have spent some computing cycles in my brain on whatever it is that they told me ─ whether true or false.

But has Bill yielded to the pressure from his members? No, I don't think so. Has Bill willfully rallied his members to gang up on you? No, I don't think so either. But have the members ganged up on you? Well, to a certain extent they have, yes. It's human nature, and the anonymizing aspect of communicating over the internet facilitates this gang culture. Project Avalon is certainly no exception in that regard, but it gets even worse if you look at things like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and all those other "social media". At least the staff at Project Avalon are still intervening and they actively try calming people down via the back-channels. You don't get that on Facebook, Twitter and whatever else is there.

And do you think that it was fair for me to be ganged up on?
    It is never fair to be ganged up on. The phenomenon is however real, and sadly enough, it is very natural ─ see above ─ due to the anonymous nature of the internet, and because human beings are herd animals. And in addition to that, in this day and age, the human mindset is so very much "not awake" at all.

People are acting much more upon instinct than upon conscious thought ─ just as The Powers That Be™ want us to behave. And that's exactly why we're "sheeple". Most people don't even know themselves, but they'll always be quick to judge another. For the record, I'm not saying that this is what happened to you at Project Avalon, but it is a general observation on account of humanity from someone ─ me ─ who has never "fitted in" anywhere, and who has also been the victim of bullying and mob rule in his life.

Time heals (almost) all wounds. You are feeling hurt right now because you feel you've been treated unjustly. I can understand and appreciate that. But the situation is what it is, and there is little to nothing you can do to change it. The past is either way the past ─ it's all water under the bridge ─ and time is only moving forward in this reality. So try not to dwell on what lies behind you, but instead focus on what lies ahead. You're still young, and you have a whole lifetime ahead of you. So try looking at things in a positive light. Everything happens for a reason, even if we don't understand said reason.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2019), Chris (14th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Elen (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2019), Kathy (15th October 2020), Malisa (14th October 2019), Wind (14th October 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I haven't welcomed you yet, sourcetruth, so welcome to the shire.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th September 2020), Aragorn (14th October 2019), Elen (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2019), Wind (14th October 2019)

Thanks
    Forgive but don't forget. Fantastic advice, Wind. It's important to remember for so many reasons.

Corey did one good thing, inadvertently, which was to lead me to this forum. I had been reading some of his posts at PA and I was interested in his 'sphere beings'.

He had a few threads here which he posted on a great deal. They are still there to be read. The evidence is in plain sight so-to-speak. He did not turn out to be honorable or truthful. I can say that as an empirical observation rather than as opinion.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th September 2020), Aragorn (14th October 2019), Elen (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2019), PurpleLama (14th October 2019), Wind (14th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Forgive but don't forget. Fantastic advice, Wind. It's important to remember for so many reasons.
    That's what I apply in my life. I can forgive many things if not everything that has been done to me, but I will never forget. I can't and I won't. It is a part of my soul's lesson to learn from those painful things and integrate them into the evolution of my consciousness and compassion. It is a mistake to forget, that way we will never learn from mistakes, be they our own or others. People who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

Here's something to look into.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th September 2020), Aragorn (14th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Elen (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2019), PurpleLama (14th October 2019)

Thanks
    In many ways it's a shame this forum is so small. We have a lot of early Corey Goode stuff here. He could easily be exposed for the sham that he is. But folks don't really look that far down the rabbit hole, do they?

I recall how WantDisclosure outright refused to read Corey's own words posted here. She kept using the word 'smear'. But Corey would have to have been deliberately smearing himself. She would not even read his own posts. She did not want her bubble burst.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th September 2020), Aragorn (14th October 2019), Elen (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2019), PurpleLama (14th October 2019), Wind (14th October 2019)

Thanks
    I forgot about the 'intuitive empath' claims. Corey proved that wrong right off the bat with me. He didn't intuit or even interpret me correctly. He saw what he wanted to see.

Predicting the future is not, imo, such a big deal. People do it all the time. It's just mostly intuitive. We pick up the phone when someone had just dialed us. We think of someone we haven't seen in years and then there they are.

Our instincts tell us not to go there or turn that way. And then we find out we avoided great danger.

My experience as well as some research has led me to the belief that we dream about the future quite a bit.

Here's a fun example: I had a dream that I was brushing my teeth but my mouth was all black. It was gross. Dream interpretation would lead me to all sorts of fears.

Simple truth is that I foresaw using activated charcoal toothpaste. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and looked at my gross reflection, experienced a moment of deja vu, and then recalled the dream. It was just a simple jaunt into the future possibilities.

I must say that nothing is set in stone, so even when dreaming of the future it's very important to remember that it's just a likely possibility, not foreordained.

I doubt Corey knows any of this. He has to take his ideas from other folks.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 14th October 2019 at 15:19.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th September 2020), Aragorn (14th October 2019), Elen (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2019), Wind (14th October 2019)

Thanks
    That was a good video Wind. I watch the Illusion one as well. He should do one on Roger Ramsaur.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th September 2020), Aragorn (14th October 2019), Elen (15th October 2019), Wind (14th October 2019)

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    https://youtu.be/IzUdeLI6x2w
    Has anybody else seen the new video Kevin Moore made on Bill Ryan? Its quite... Interesting
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Picasso-story
    That's Bill Ryan's response to the story.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th September 2020), Dreamtimer (1st October 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th September 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Has anybody else seen the new video Kevin Moore made on Bill Ryan? Its quite... Interesting
    I saw it and thought it was "unbecoming" of Kevin Moore to make assumptions based on rumours and gossip.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th September 2020), Aragorn (26th September 2020), Dreamtimer (1st October 2020), Wind (26th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Thankyou Saucysource, will look into, ta

and hi

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st October 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th September 2020), Kathy (26th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I saw it the other day, but it is a touchy subject hereabouts the shire. Here's the thing: A lot of the video was pretty well researched ... so?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th September 2020), Dreamtimer (1st October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    I've watched that video in its entirety on the night that it was uploaded to YouTube, and I'm also aware of how you were one of the most vigorous contributors of the hatemongering in the video's comment section on YouTube.

Ever since the story of the Picasso drawing came to the surface many years ago, Bill has always been consistent in his recount of what happened. His story has never changed once, and I for one believe him.

If the Picasso drawing is authentic, then it was drawn long before Maya Picasso was ever born, and so she may not be an authority on whether it was indeed made by Pablo Picasso or not. Furthermore, in her letter to the art dealer's lawyer, Maya writes that she does not believe the drawing to be from the hand of her father. She does not say that it is a fake, but only that she does not believe that her father drew that, even though ─ again ─ if it is indeed authentic, then it would have been drawn decades before Maya was born. And back in those days, Pablo Picasso was very prolific, and a lot of his material may have gone by uncatalogued. It is quite plausible that this work would be one of the uncatalogued ones.

What Kevin Moore did in that video was disgraceful, and for myself, he has now completely ruined his reputation as a documentary maker because of the unprofessional way that he compiled this "evidence" against Bill, as well as because of his motivation for doing so, namely that he was banned from Project Avalon earlier, and that he holds a grudge against Bill. Just like you, I might add.

Where I come from, a man is still innocent until proven guilty. Bill's recount of how he came into the possession of the drawing and how the sale went down is highly plausible, just as that it sounds very clear to me that Lisa, the art dealer, is trying to save her own reputation after having screwed up trying to score a lucrative deal when she was still new in the business.

If this particular "documentary" is representative for how Kevin Moore works, then none of his other work should be taken seriously either, notwithstanding his correct exposure of the fact that Mark Richards is indeed a confirmed premeditated murderer.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th September 2020), Dreamtimer (1st October 2020), Elen (27th September 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th September 2020), Malisa (5th October 2020), Wind (26th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I've watched that video in its entirety on the night that it was uploaded to YouTube, and I'm also aware of how you were one of the most vigorous contributors of the hatemongering in the video's comment section on YouTube.

Ever since the story of the Picasso drawing came to the surface many years ago, Bill has always been consistent in his recount of what happened. His story has never changed once, and I for one believe him.

If the Picasso drawing is authentic, then it was drawn long before Maya Picasso was ever born, and so she may not be an authority on whether it was indeed made by Pablo Picasso or not. Furthermore, in her letter to the art dealer's lawyer, Maya writes that she does not believe the drawing to be from the hand of her father. She does not say that it is a fake, but only that she does not believe that her father drew that, even though ─ again ─ if it is indeed authentic, then it would have been drawn decades before Maya was born. And back in those days, Pablo Picasso was very prolific, and a lot of his material may have gone by uncatalogued. It is quite plausible that this work would be one of the uncatalogued ones.

What Kevin Moore did in that video was disgraceful, and for myself, he has now completely ruined his reputation as a documentary maker because of the unprofessional way that he compiled this "evidence" against Bill, as well as because of his motivation for doing so, namely that he was banned from Project Avalon earlier, and that he holds a grudge against Bill. Just like you, I might add.

Where I come from, a man is still innocent until proven guilty. Bill's recount of how he came into the possession of the drawing and how the sale went down is highly plausible, just as that it sounds very clear to me that Lisa, the art dealer, is trying to save her own reputation after having screwed up trying to score a lucrative deal when she was still new in the business.

If this particular "documentary" is representative for how Kevin Moore works, then none of his other work should be taken seriously either, notwithstanding his correct exposure of the fact that Mark Richards is indeed a confirmed premeditated murderer.
    There is plenty of evidence that he did not attempt to do anything but to sell a sketch he took for real, there was a professional appraisal of it way before and it was part of the deal and it was accepted as such, it's very simple. You can't go back years later to demand a refund just because someone who did not do a new evaluation of the picture just says "is not real" without any proof Causing it lost value due to the rumors, when there was no new appraisal and the person has not ever seen the sketch in person or has any credentials to discredit something, beyond "he was my father", which are not professional credentials at all

If you sell a car and years later the car maker goes into a bad rumor that they hired underage people to do work and the car is worthless now, do you go back to the person that sold it to you and demand a refund? Because that's very much what happened with the picture

It is so sad to see how some people act through hate, no matter what facts are presented, or don't even bother to look at facts at all. Hate is the main driving force

Also it's so funny to see, that only people who have been kicked in the butt out of Avalon have so much grudge.

IF they think Avalon is worthless, why are they so hateful and even years after, still keeping that "i was removed from Avalon" grudge alive? It does say a lot about the life they deal with, i guess?

Too bad for these people who claim to have higher standards, but act on their lowest due to low principles. Meh
    Last edited by Malisa, 6th October 2020 at 22:17.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th October 2020), Aragorn (6th October 2020), Dreamtimer (7th October 2020), Elen (7th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (6th October 2020), Wind (6th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts
    hmm ...

Who gives a shit.
    Presenting an alternative to the alternative community.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th October 2020), Dreamtimer (7th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (7th October 2020), Malisa (8th October 2020), modwiz (7th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    hmm ...

Who gives a shit.
    Yes, old news. We have a future to see to.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th October 2020), Dreamtimer (7th October 2020), Elen (8th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (7th October 2020), Gio (7th October 2020), Malisa (8th October 2020)