Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: What Motivates Bill Ryan of Project Avalon Community Forum?

Thanks
    Thanked 37,060 Times in 7,319 Posts

Question

Well ... with no doubt I've been slowly souring on this whole alternative truth movement for a while now ... And there is no doubt in my mind something (in the global environment) is effecting a physiological change/transition of humankind ... Though for whatever reason, I'm still not quite sure of the real purposeful agenda?

But i am sure, and do like and agree with Fred Steeves, sharing his healthy/cautionary eye - in keeping an active (mental) filing system on all these presented 'suspect researchers'. Something is amok within the community that has seemingly wanted all along to divide (and entrench) any real truth from being achieved ... And those that encamp themselves within cult like groups are at the top of my be weary of list of culprits.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd September 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd September 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th September 2017), Elen (22nd September 2017), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2017), Jengelen (22nd September 2017), Kathy (22nd September 2017), Mahakasyapa (22nd September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    About Pete Peterson:
    ... having just gotten off the phone with Stanford University I can tell you that he did not receive this Ph.D. at Stanford nor was he ever enrolled there. Stanford also confirms that they have never been called "Golden State College" nor do they hand out "classified Ph.D's" I used Peterson's full real name and DOB for my information. Just a simple phone call for Wilcock or anyone else.
    SOURCE: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...48#post1181548

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd September 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd September 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th September 2017), Elen (23rd September 2017), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2017), Gio (23rd September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    About Pete Peterson:

... having just gotten off the phone with Stanford University I can tell you that he did not receive this Ph.D. at Stanford nor was he ever enrolled there. Stanford also confirms that they have never been called "Golden State College" nor do they hand out "classified Ph.D's" I used Peterson's full real name and DOB for my information. Just a simple phone call for Wilcock or anyone else.
    SOURCE: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...48#post1181548
    Um, that source link does not point to where you think it does, Brother. That's an entirely different post. The real source for that quote is a post by Avalon moderator Kristin, here.

You're welcome.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd September 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th September 2017), Elen (23rd September 2017), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2017), Gio (23rd September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Um, that source link does not point to where you think it does, Brother. That's an entirely different post. The real source for that quote is a post by Avalon moderator Kristin, here.

You're welcome.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd September 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th September 2017), Elen (23rd September 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd September 2017), Gio (23rd September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    Yes indeedy...

BR's got quite a Peanut Gallery following going over there ...

You get what you give ...

Last edited by Gio, 23rd September 2017 at 11:44. Reason: add quote for Bill and his Peanut Gallery Crew

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd September 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th September 2017), Elen (23rd September 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd September 2017), modwiz (23rd September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    More and more people are becoming allergic to peanuts.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd September 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th September 2017), Elen (23rd September 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd September 2017), Gio (23rd September 2017), modwiz (23rd September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019), Wind (23rd September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,263 Times in 7,198 Posts

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd September 2017), Dreamtimer (24th September 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    PA member neutronstar posts in the break off Pete Peterson thread mentioned above:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1181548

Default Re: The Truth about 'Pete' Peterson, David Wilcock, the foreclosure, the dead cats, and GoFundMe
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Jantje (here)
    I guess this shows that it's very important to do a background check and ask for evidence that can back up what a whistleblower is presenting, otherwise it's just a person telling a story that might be true.
    Yes, really. Even the first time we met 'Henry Deacon', in late 2006 (real name Arthur Neumann), he placed his documents on the table for us to read, but asked us to be silent when we read them.

He'd deliberately asked us to meet him in a really crowded Pizza Hut at 6 pm on a Saturday evening, filled with noisy children. The very first thing he did was put his cellphone on the table and take out the battery while we watched, and he motioned us to please do the same. He then showed us the documents. One item he wrote on a sheet of paper in pen, made sure we'd seen it, and then crumpled it up again.

That's how a real whistleblower thinks, fears, and operates. (Also see the extremely good Ed Snowden documentary, Citizenfour: it's very similar in some ways.)

A few weeks later, 'Henry' took us to his local pub in the small village close to the base he worked at, and Kerry and I sat in a corner watching his ex-colleagues come in the door and greet him with surprise. That was also a pretty good check for us. 'Henry' was always exactly who he said he was.
    Although I think there is a very good chance he is telling the truth. How far will the deep state go to fool someone. If they did a profile on you, maybe they thought they would have to go to that length to fool you. Just saying.

This goes right into Bob Lazar. I think he is telling the truth, but it is not what it seems. I think the deep state showed him what they wanted to show him, told him what they wanted him to know, and knew that he would talk. I think the whole thing was a psychological operation, and it probably went the way they wanted it to.

At the end of the day we make are best guesses. My guess here would be he is telling the truth but I am not going to drop dead with shock if somehow I found out he was a plant.
    This thread reveals as much about the motivations of the man as anything...as any member here knows. This post (like this thread) should serve the same purpose he claims is the root of the root of his thread: it is to inform those that are not familiar with the "Truth about Bill Ryan", which he wishes was as important a role in the "community" as Corey Goode.

Earlier in the thread, Bill interjects:

Something to clarify here:

I'm not saying that David Wilcock has been knowingly complicit in any publicly stated untruth.

I'm not saying there has been any knowingly perpetrated fraud by him or Coco Luau (the GoFundMe campaign organizer) concerning the $52,000+ so far collected for Peterson. (Though something, somewhere, is wrong with that picture.)

I am saying that he was grossly negligent in not fact-checking what he was told (which anyone reading this could have done, and which now has been done) — and in believing, as he often does, everything that 'one of his insiders' tells him.

To all reading this, Avalon members or not: Do you begin to see how important this all is?
    Yet he has the nerve to later say:

Off-topic here, but Charles was exactly who he said he was.

Oh yeah, who is that? Someone important? Someone that anyone outside of PA could have ever heard of because you?

That is so clearly (to me) what motivates him, to direct as many as he can to see what he thinks is important, whilst making sure the lessons are never applied to him. This should be clear to any of his fans or anyone trying to fact check him: You can see for yourself on his own forum how he elevated regular poster goodETxSG to "super secret whistleblower" status to great fanfare and with his entire cult energized to their highest protection mode, going as far to hide the name Corey the dude used to sign a lot of his own posts.

Whether he is purposefully used by some sort of agency as an asset, completely used by them without his consent, or even what I would guess, completely ignored by them...you can tell that he just eats shit like section9's comment up:

This is yet another object lesson in the necessity for those in the Alternative Research Community to police themselves and audit when necessary. It's worth noting that our forum host has shown great leadership in this regard.

He has my thanks.
    You don't have to believe he's a sociopath or whatever to see that. With all the scoldings to the "humorous" types they have over there reminding them that "we are on stage here, people"...it is clear he basks in the adulation/respect/notice of his perceived standing within the community. Those of you reading this believing he is of sterling integrity, some sort of wonderful example of discernment or how great research is done, you need to open your eyes to what is a greater hypocrite than even his old friends David Wilcock and Corey Goode and Pete Peterson (and Charles and Simon and Inelia...)
    Last edited by donk, 24th September 2017 at 13:53.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd September 2017), Dreamtimer (24th September 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th September 2017), Fred Steeves (23rd September 2017), Lord Sidious (25th September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    [... Snippy was here...]

Whether he is purposefully used by some sort of agency as an asset, completely used them, or even what I would guess, completely ignored by them...you can tell that he eats shit like section9's comment up:

This is yet another object lesson in the necessity for those in the Alternative Research Community to police themselves and audit when necessary. It's worth noting that our forum host has shown great leadership in this regard.

He has my thanks.
    You don't have to believe he's a sociopath or whatever to see that. With all the scoldings to the "humorous" types they have over there reminding them that "we are on stage here, people"...it is clear he basks in the adulation/respect/notice of his perceived standing within the community.
    That, and he regularly pumps it out there to his "house guests" that they — and the Project Avalon forum as a whole — are some kind of an elite. You know, they are the "awake & aware", they are the True Researchers™, the chosen ones who are going to save the world.

(He did after all say that he used to work as a freelancer in team-building for various corporations, didn't he? What better way to build a team spirit than by telling your subjects — what a wonderfully duplicitous and appropriate word — that they are "special" and "chosen"?)

Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Those of you reading this believing he is of sterling integrity, some sort of wonderful example of discernment or how great research is done, you need to open your to what is a greater hypocrite than even his old friends David Wilcock and Corey Goode and Pete Peterson (and Charles and Simon and Inelia...)
    The greatest liar is always the one who interjects at least 50% truth in his lies. As a Scientologist and as a Machiavellian psychopath, he knows (and performs) that trick all too well.

Excellent post, Brother.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th September 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th September 2017), Gio (23rd September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    he regularly pumps it out there ...

The greatest liar is always the one who interjects at least 50% truth in his lies. As a Scientologist
    and as a Machiavellian psychopath, he knows (and performs) that trick all too well.
    Oh Bill ...

Please say it's not true ...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th September 2017), Dreamtimer (24th September 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Thanks
    More likely than meg ryan being a man, is Jengelen being Bill Ryan.

Even worse derailer of threads than dumpster diver, christ
    Last edited by donk, 24th September 2017 at 13:40.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th September 2017), Elen (24th September 2017), Fred Steeves (24th September 2017), Jengelen (24th September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Speaking of woman/man ...

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

To all reading this, Avalon members or not: Do you begin to see how important this all is?
    Remember it's really all about me folks ...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th September 2017), Elen (24th September 2017), Jengelen (24th September 2017), modwiz (7th February 2022)

Thanks

Question

I recall a few of years ago BR put out an inquiry over at PA2 ...
    It was a thread asking info and advice on creating a wiki page
    for himself ... If i remember correctly the thread seemed to
    go by the wayside quite quickly - Especially after being advised
    others could and probably would edit/contribute there ...

Though one might imagine BR would most definitely prefer a locked page...

Still waiting on that definitive biography on this very public person.

Last edited by Gio, 24th September 2017 at 14:02. Reason: add photo-link

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th September 2017), Aragorn (24th September 2017), Jengelen (24th September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Thanks
    Heh, I remember that.

As brilliant as he may seem to some, it is shocking to me that he needed to be reminded he can't control his image outside his own "house".

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th September 2017), Aragorn (24th September 2017), Gio (24th September 2017), Jengelen (24th September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Jengelen,

Perhaps start a thread of it's own on this subject? Something along the lines of: "Everyone you see on t.v. is a tranny".
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th September 2017), Gio (24th September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019), Wind (24th September 2017)