Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: What Motivates Bill Ryan of Project Avalon Community Forum?

Thanks
    Thanked 37,060 Times in 7,319 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    Hear Hear ...
    In furthering this BR motivational agenda ...

BR has often used his minion staffs (over the years) as complicit tool participants -
    when evoking his agenda upon the PA forum and its overall membership ...

This behavioral action pattern has clearly demonstrated (to me) a kind of mimicking
    of the supposed top - down team/management ruse of the Church of Scientology ...

In which BR himself has publicly acknowledge his belief in as a Scientologist himself ...
    And from my observations those teachings appear to still be influencing how he
    manipulates 'His forum's' operational rule even to this day.

Just a closing notation ...
    Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    Indeed, The Church of Ryantology
    Yes ...

The place (Avalon Forum) where BR and his Crew can smugly denounce and dictate
    what BR and his (so called) expert friends can stamp what's valid (truth) or not ...

Always remembering all along - BR (and his crew) pushed the likes of Charles, Simon,
    Corey, Shane, etc etc ...

Having to even chide myself for not calling him out long before i stop posting at PA2 ...

Now quite deservedly qualifying to be called ~ Project Ryantology ...

Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    You mean like this? Using mountains of indisputable evidence?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t=#post1179322
    Precisely ...

Whatever he so chooses to deem as truthful .
    Last edited by Gio, 16th September 2017 at 14:23. Reason: add quote

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2017), Dreamtimer (16th September 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th September 2017), Elen (16th September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    C'mon, Gio...don't ya know he's out there saving the world?? Just ask Sammy:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1180079

I was thinking about why I come and endlessly add my perception of what I see...ie b!tch about what Bill's doing...hooked on reading the endless hypocritical rants and outrage and analyzing "pieces of evidence" in a "scientific/reasonable/logical" way.

I totally recognize I do the same exact thing...except my "evidence" is the dumb shit people post for all to see. I don't need to prove anyone's a liar or hypocrite or scammer, I guess I just enjoy speculating on Bill's (and PAs) motives (and dynamics), which if you can't see by now is ever bit as culty as any other cult.

Cuz like you point out gio, the thing that is special about it is that just about every crazy cracker they are analyzing now, their first public appearance was with him. And the ones that didn't are kids trying to be like he was in the "groundbreaking" Camelot videos days. This comment kills me, who's this guy AlZen talking about:

Seems to me all the conmen, crazies, and disinfo agents out there has an open mike over at this Jimmy Church fellow. A few may be by mistake and poor judgement, but at some point it becomes a pattern. Just an observation, I'm not that familiar with Church.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1179840

Seems to me if more people (us) replaced Church with Ryan earlier in his "pattern" he wouldn't have the attention (or numbers) to be projecting the responsibilities he never owned on to these new peeps everyone's so worried about.

They are so outraged with the state of the "community"...because some are finally noticing that it is stuck in the same loops it's always been. Everyone loves talking about their perspective on the (OBVIOUS) surface issues and blow each other about helpful they are being, no one wants to look a little deeper at how it keeps happening, or point the finger at the established authorities that maintain it.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2017), Dreamtimer (17th September 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th September 2017), Elen (16th September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Thanks
    Exactly Donk ...

Though for now, i will give my Al Zen (of Forum Borealis) and Walter Bosley a pass ...
    I sense they are late to the fair, but will eventually see the light and go home.

PA2's numbers are way down and the writing is all over its forum's dying board.

BR might have to find another ways and means to his dwindling ego/income.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2017), Dreamtimer (17th September 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th September 2017), Elen (16th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (16th September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    lol...pretty strong opinions regarding 'el Hombre'. I feel used now... He personally let me back into PA and I thought that it was interesting after trying several times and likely having been stopped by 'the other story'...Paul.

My motivation was a particularly vexing individual, the comments made my stomach churn and I felt compelled to respond...if not attack (my shadow self?), it wouldn't have been the first time that drive had gotten me into trouble. Jung would suggest that it was the conflicting needs of a not fully integrated ego which he terms the archipelago of luminations buried within the typical psyche.

That is why I considered Aragorn's comment about Bill getting it together 'interesting'. I figured if he let me in, things must be changing somehow. Of course, I made some grandiose claims about myself to which he most certainly would have applied his own interpretation...(yes, I can be a little sneaky sometimes...I hate myself), but, since it is very true about the talk of dwindling traffic, which I commented on incidentally, that might have been the ultimate decider.
    damn, I'm not as special as I thought... just kidding, of course, I try not to fall for that particular brand of self-aggrandisement.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 16th September 2017 at 16:16.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2017), Dreamtimer (17th September 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th September 2017), Elen (16th September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,443 Times in 1,680 Posts
    You know it's a cult when you see how they behave.
    Some of you may remember the first time I called him out over bullsh!t that he typed about Australia and the aborigines.
    He lied and twisted and gaslighted, but couldn't prove me wrong.
    I posted for 36 hours straight with a huge chunk of the active forum on my case because I called out their knight, Sir Baconhat of Nuggetry.
    However, a lot of people saw what was happening too................
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2017), Dreamtimer (17th September 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th September 2017), Elen (16th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (16th September 2017), Gio (16th September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    Curious about Australian aborigines?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Exactly Donk ...

Though for now, i will give my Al Zen (of Forum Borealis) and Walter Bosley a pass ...
    I sense they are late to the fair, but will eventually see the light and go home.

PA2's numbers are way down and the writing is all over its forum's dying board.

BR might have to find another ways and means to his dwindling ego/income.
    He's desperately in need for a new super-whistleblower that's for sure.

An improved version of Dan Burisch (Dan Rubisch) would be ideal.

btw, remember the hype that BR might be a descendant/reincarnation of King Arthur?

Coming to think of it there has been so much utter nonsense and bs promoted by BR, that by now all the available alarm bells should start ringing when whistleblowers/revelations are presented by Bill (and/or Kerry).

It seems to me that the overall quite intelligent members of PA2 are struck by a kind of Alzheimer disease when one is reminded of BR's deceit record.

During the PA1-PA2 transition I came to the conclusion that BR is a character not ever to be trusted again and I keep that in mind whenever he does something that has my sympathy.

In life it's important to take a stand and when that means you're gonna miss out on something you enjoy, so be it.
    Last edited by Outlander, 16th September 2017 at 17:39.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2017), Dreamtimer (17th September 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (16th September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    You made me think of GOT, Outlander.

Tyron Lannister said to the Captain of the Guards, "You're a fool if you think my sister is your friend".

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Its been going on for longer than anyone named BR. I find the fascination with all these people quite amusing when it comes down to it.
    Sadly amusing at the way in which humans collect idols or place people in reverence. Whatever the code, be it sports, politics, music, or alt media. It is plain hilarious how folk are fairly spineless with no real sense of self. "Oh my idol, I wanna be, act, look like them, I want to write them letters to say how much I adore them." It is completely pathetic in my view. I appreciated ideas and words from people. But everyone poos and wees and snorts and farts and makes mistakes. No one is perfect or has all the answers. It is fascinating to see how invested people become in their causes and those related to the cause.
    In this way, I don't usually have a lot of sympathy for people who have the wool pulled over their eyes. I would point to it being a two way street, and many are willing participants in the varying slides from truth or whatever it is meant to be called. Desperation from damaged or confused souls, looking for answers which they are incapable of fully grasping anyway.
    What is ones own motivation? Surely that is the one which has the greatest effect over ones experience.
    Yet further down the track after these types have had a good go at tweaking their own nipples while philosophizing online, they feel safe and heroic themselves, and will defend their communal castle made of cards, and lend each other support in firming up the illusion of being on some form of path which will eventuate in their self created fog being cleared.
    I have always liked Donk's signature to posts. What is the purpose of your presence. Something everyone should be aware of and meter their responses to, why am I replying? why am I feeling dis/agreement? etc.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2017), Dreamtimer (17th September 2017), Dumpster Diver (17th September 2017), Myst (17th September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Its been going on for longer than anyone named BR. I find the fascination with all these people quite amusing when it comes down to it.
    Sadly amusing at the way in which humans collect idols or place people in reverence. Whatever the code, be it sports, politics, music, or alt media. It is plain hilarious how folk are fairly spineless with no real sense of self. "Oh my idol, I wanna be, act, look like them, I want to write them letters to say how much I adore them." It is completely pathetic in my view. I appreciated ideas and words from people. But everyone poos and wees and snorts and farts and makes mistakes. No one is perfect or has all the answers. It is fascinating to see how invested people become in their causes and those related to the cause.
    In this way, I don't usually have a lot of sympathy for people who have the wool pulled over their eyes. I would point to it being a two way street, and many are willing participants in the varying slides from truth or whatever it is meant to be called. Desperation from damaged or confused souls, looking for answers which they are incapable of fully grasping anyway.
    What is ones own motivation? Surely that is the one which has the greatest effect over ones experience.
    Yet further down the track after these types have had a good go at tweaking their own nipples while philosophizing online, they feel safe and heroic themselves, and will defend their communal castle made of cards, and lend each other support in firming up the illusion of being on some form of path which will eventuate in their self created fog being cleared.
    I have always liked Donk's signature to posts. What is the purpose of your presence. Something everyone should be aware of and meter their responses to, why am I replying? why am I feeling dis/agreement? etc.
    Must be why I'm so out of step with everyone, I've no freaking heroes. Worked with a lot of high level people, some with powerful gifts, but oft times could see their feet of clay.

All started at the age of 8, in Sunday School talking about the Book of Job. I remember thinking, this God playing dice with Satan over Job's life is NOT my God.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2017), Dreamtimer (17th September 2017), enjoy being (17th September 2017), Myst (17th September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I really don't understand it either, DD. As an artist, I completely understand appreciating another's "work" and finding out what of it, is that which creates such a response, in order to understand how ones own triggers work or such. But committing to another as being the be all and faultless end-all is akin to giving up within yourself. If I loved the works and messages of others so much that I stopped contributing anything of worth of my own, then what is the purpose of my presence, anywhere.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 17th September 2017 at 01:02.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2017), Dreamtimer (17th September 2017), Dumpster Diver (17th September 2017), Myst (17th September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    I really don't understand it, DD. As an artist, I completely understand appreciating another's "work" and finding out what of it, is that which creates such a response, in order to understand how ones own triggers work or such. But committing to another as being the be all and faultless end-all is akin to giving up within yourself. If I loved the works and messages of others so much that I stopped contributing anything of worth of my own, then what is the purpose of my presence, anywhere.
    In art, my appreciation of another's work extends to: could I have done what he/she did? I collect Dutch maritime paintings. Many, of even lesser artists, I could not have made; the color of the water, the mood of the work was/is beyond me. The reason I dislike much "modern art" is most of it, I can do. Writing is the same, as a writer, I find much that is something I can do.

In politics, much of that I could do or could have done when younger, is what I see being accomplished, therefore not that impressive.

Perhaps so much has been corrupted by the Deep State. That certainly explains much of my disappointment with "the system" over the years even before I got to understand some of the secrets these last 4 years...

...or maybe my standards are too high. I should have learned to like the jealous, blood-thirsty God like everyone else.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2017), Dreamtimer (17th September 2017), enjoy being (17th September 2017), Myst (17th September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Art or the process to me is an abstract handbook to life. It will be hard to describe that in a few short sentences, but I'll try. I see most people as artists. What they do, that they focus on and get joy from and strive to refine its craft, is art. The dialogue an artist has with their chosen medium has some very strong parallels with aiming for a 'perfect life'. The psychology of making and creating and nurturing ones attitude and inspiration, for life, is roadmapped in an abstracted way, through artistic practice.

But yes, along the way there are artists who really just like the label and have run from the hard work and have ended up limited.
    Figurative art is like maths, there is really only one answer, in that, it either looks like what it is meant to, or it doesn't. Where-as abstract art is something one can just say is right or was intended. Both present challenges, the later challenging those who do it, to not hide behind excuses. IMO, in the art sense, it has many many failures, for there are not enough boundaries. I work in both styles, photorealism to abstraction. I concentrated on figurative and realist painting while at art school, because it was solid, and I figured spending valuable time which might be the only full time period in my life.. painting blobs and splatters, wasn't going to help me learn. It is easier to be hard on yourself when there is something to measure it against. From it, I find that abstraction is the hardest to make, for me, maybe because it never really is fully abstract, so becomes something surreal and boundaryless. making my find wander through mazes of possibilities and often getting lost. Luckily I earn a living using my collective skills, without having to sell paintings. Well I think luckily, it keeps it more personal as an ongoing investigation not needing to be packaged for others.

That said, and noting how it is straying from topic, it is this sort of analysis that I mean by everyone having an artistic practice. I recognise it in most pastimes. Inclined to think to myself of others, "So this is what they are doing with their internal dialogue".
    Not wow they are so amazing an clever or wow they give so much, or wow they talk so much sense.. just, so this is how they have chosen to use the tools which we all have. I wonder how their life of success and failure has shaped them.
    I hope this sort of makes sense. :-O

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2017), Dreamtimer (17th September 2017), Dumpster Diver (17th September 2017), Myst (17th September 2017), Paloma (18th September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Walter Bosley, yes I remember him from the documentary "Mirage Men", which essentially exposes Bill's old buddy Richard Doty from the Project Serpo days (2005-06), as the notorious disinfo agent that he is. Researcher, private investigator, a career in Intelligence, can sniff deception a mile away, yet can't seem to notice any of the numerous red flags waving all around him in this particular instance.

Ah well, I've just got him filed away with other noted researchers like Joseph Farrell and Rich Dolan, Dark Journalist, etc., who seem to all share this same mysterious blind spot.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2017), Dreamtimer (17th September 2017), Dumpster Diver (18th September 2017), Gio (17th September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Walter Bosley, yes I remember him from the documentary "Mirage Men", which essentially exposes Bill's old buddy Richard Doty from the Project Serpo days (2005-06), as the notorious disinfo agent that he is. Researcher, private investigator, a career in Intelligence, can sniff deception a mile away, yet can't seem to notice any of the numerous red flags waving all around him in this particular instance.

Ah well, I've just got him filed away with other noted researchers like Joseph Farrell and Rich Dolan, Dark Journalist, etc., who seem to all share this same mysterious blind spot.
    /wink/wink

I believe in the old adage of give them enough rope ...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2017), Dreamtimer (17th September 2017), Dumpster Diver (18th September 2017), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)