Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34350515253

Thread: What Motivates Bill Ryan of Project Avalon Community Forum?

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Gio View Post
    Ah much better, note check out the orbs around Bill.

You sure that's not just dust on the camera lens, Bro?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (29th May 2022), Gio (29th May 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Wow, that's a difficult one to answer, and especially now that I've become quite a cynic when it comes to UFO/UAP witnesses. So I tend to lean more toward the kinds of people who aren't selling anything, like Luis Elizondo, who headed the former Pentagon research into UAPs, or someone like Gary Heseltine, whom we have interviewed in 2015, and who was doing research on the topic on account of the British police force. There are more people like that, many of whom appeared at the first Disclosure Project presentation in 2001, although I will add that Steven Greer himself has in the meantime become compromised — the price he pays for being a narcissist.

When it comes to David Wilcock, Michael Salla, Alfred Lambremont Webre, Karen Kerry Cassidy and Fearless Leader™, I am now dismissing out of hand any testimonies and/or witnesses they produce, as well as anyone who has ever been associated with them on account of their "research".

Wilcock discredited himself a long time ago, first by selling pseudoscience, and then by unconditionally backing (and marketing) Corey Goode. He has made it clear that it's a business for him, and that he's in it in order to make a living. Salla is a real-life Fox Mulder from "The X-Files", minus the discernment that Fox Mulder had. Webre is an opportunistic sensationalist without a shred of discernment, and he's got an unhealthy obsession with satanism and pedophiles.

Cassidy is a headless chicken with an attitude — hence the Karen moniker for her. Fearless Leader™, lastly, is only marginally better than her, and is guilty of having unleashed a whole host of charlatans onto the so-called "alternative community" — it's quite a list. Cassidy has tried that too, but she has been less successful than him even though she has produced an even higher quantity of charlatans, simply because the ones she produced — and continues to produce — haven't got a shred of credibility to them, plus that she herself is also well known for not having either of her feet on the ground.

The UFO/UAP phenomenon is very real — let there be no doubt about it — and I find it quite peculiar how everyone in the mainstream has such a hard time admitting that these things are most likely extraterrestrial and/or interdimensional, not to mention why the subject must automatically be met with ridicule. But I prefer keeping both of my feet on the ground. If they're asking for donations, trying to sell you some book they wrote or charging you money for "counseling", then they're charlatans in my book.
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Ruthless judgements.

"Personalities in the Alternative Media" ...

When collecting the cash it comes with the territory ...

Right Bawana...

By the way that's George Green who's just off the picture ...

Ah much better, note check out the orbs around Bill.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    You sure that's not just dust on the camera lens, Bro?
    Yes genuine fairy dust ...

Last edited by Gio, 29th May 2022 at 02:27. Reason: quotes
    Presenting an alternative to the alternative community.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th May 2022), Dreamtimer (31st May 2022), Emil El Zapato (29th May 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts

LOL

I actually think that is a good photograph of Bill ... Just saying...

Orb/fairy/dust and all!

Presenting an alternative to the alternative community.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th May 2022), Dreamtimer (31st May 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    I actually think that is a good photograph of Bill ... Just saying...

Aragorn!
    You rang, Milord?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st May 2022), Emil El Zapato (29th May 2022), Gio (29th May 2022)

Thanks
    All judgements aside, people do take bad photos, and when there is a good one posted, it is fair to acknowledge it..

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th May 2022), Dreamtimer (31st May 2022), Emil El Zapato (29th May 2022)