Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253 LastLast

Thread: What Motivates Bill Ryan of Project Avalon Community Forum?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    Again, your perception of things based on your own beliefs, are not "official"

Can you possibly show me the documents where Bill Ryan has documented his "Church" and let me remind you that posts on the internet, that affect someone else's ego, are not "official" in anyway, specially, again, when the purpose/meaning/effect is determined by every person's perspective

And second, the post i replied to, was about Scientology, not the stupidity about US politics, why did you change to this issue?

I never mentioned, or care about the idiot US politics, so it seems odd you changed to that narrative so suddenly

But yet, "The Church of Scientology" and the "Free Zone" are not the same, at all, separation of identity comes to mind

Do you think all Asians are Chinese, or all Chinese are Asian? Are there possibly some Russian that are also Asians? What about the Cossacks, are they Asian? Or Russian, or Azerbaijanis?

Maybe because Azerbaijani people have beliefs in Islam it means they are also Turkish, or Iranians?
    Free Zone may be separate from the church, but that’s like saying Catholicism is different than Mormons...the core beliefs are the same, instead of Jesus they both worship L Ron.

I had posted a DM Bill sent me HERE, cuz I posted up the sacred OT3, the handwritten raving of Hubbard tripping his face off. He suggested my then recent MS diagnosis could be from exposure to that “tech” as a reckless uninitiated non-high-level L Ron worshiper.

Definitely had a grudge at that time, as he was portraying his faith to be less fundamentalist than I learned it was, and I was pretty deep in the cult to his personality at that time. Which happens to be the time he unveiled his sooper seckret whistleblower he made us all pretend to “protect goodETxSG’s identity”. Shortly after which, he used his cult to gang shame his now ex-wife.

I don’t have a grudge anymore, but do poke my two cents in whenever I see him being discussed. Like you said, you don’t see the whole story...how could you, unless someone else told ya?

It’s funny, I tried logging in the other day just to see, and the reason for my permanent ban at Avalon was exposing private messages, it was strongly worded—will have to go back and copy. At the time, the late mod Sierra originally gave me the boot for something like “asking for special privileges” when I posted publicly I had my inbox full on purpose-so please stop using your mod powers to send me more...at the time I was obsessed with transparency and honesty and felt any discussion on a friggin forum should be out for all to see...how silly I was

Oh...forgot: you can’t go back to see my post I mentioned cuz coincidentally within a couple days of that, the previous TOT completely disappeared somehow, the only posts that exist start sometime after that—maybe someone knows how to find first post of this incarnation?
    Last edited by donk, 24th October 2020 at 22:59.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,302 Times in 7,218 Posts
    Donk, Malisa can't see the messages on this thread anymore.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2022), Aragorn (25th October 2020), Chris (25th October 2020), donk (25th October 2020), Dreamtimer (25th October 2020), Elen (26th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    For everyone concerned with this Private Message debate, I have a correction and an apology to make.

This all happened quite a while ago, and my memory is fading to all the details.

How my unnamed friend and I had been communicating at PA was on the Visitor's Message format. We both had limited outside access to our visitor's messages exclusively to just the two of us. We did that because visitor's messages were unlimited, so we could chat back-and-forth, like we were in a private chatroom. We naively believed no one could see what we were saying. That was true for the other members, however the moderators must have been having their hoot reading what we were saying. So much for respecting private conversations.

Bottom line, I'm sorry if I got anyone's tail feathers up in a ruffle.

The purpose of my post #719 had nothing to do with debating if private messages can be read. My intention was to expose how Bill Ryan grants special favors to attractive women members, for his own manipulation.

Quote Originally posted by Exit 0 View Post
    Post #719
    It's been a long time since I posted on this website, so, I'm not going to read-through 718 cimments to catch-up.

I was banned from PA as the member "observer". Attachment 2508

When I was banned, Mr. Ryan wrote me a private message detailing how he had read-through my private messages, between myself and a member friend, whom Bill refered to as my "sock puppet".
    He told me how he could see (from the dialogue) how I had tried to "moderate" this friend's offensive public comments (offensive, of course, to Bill Ryan).
    He also told me that he regreated banning me, but that it had been the decission of the Moderating Team.

Just recently, Bill granted my friend's membership back. Upon which he sent my friend on a fact-finding mission about France, to locate the whereabouts of his missing pet moderator Herve'

I mention all this, because it has long been my suspicion that Project Avalon is a 'honeypot trap' - for the express use of Bill Ryan.

My friend, of course, is an attractive female.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 24th October 2020 at 22:24.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2022), Aragorn (25th October 2020), Chris (25th October 2020), donk (25th October 2020), Dreamtimer (25th October 2020), Elen (26th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Donk, Malisa can't see the messages on this thread anymore.
    Heh...I’m a bit behind. Did see you post the old “move on” trope...sucks bud, I don’t mean to make you annoyed or your job harder and totally but get it, but I like to reminisce...never get tired of talking about it

She was a sock puppet for BR anyway, I am sure “she” will get the message

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2022), Chris (25th October 2020), Dreamtimer (25th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Exit 0 View Post
    It's been a long time since I posted on this website, so, I'm not going to read-through 718 cimments to catch-up.

I was banned from PA as the member "observer". Attachment 2508

When I was banned, Mr. Ryan wrote me a private message detailing how he had read-through my private messages, between myself and a member friend, whom Bill refered to as my "sock puppet".
    He told me how he could see (from the dialogue) how I had tried to "moderate" this friend's offensive public comments (offensive, of course, to Bill Ryan).
    He also told me that he regreated banning me, but that it had been the decission of the Moderating Team.

Just recently, Bill granted my friend's membership back. Upon which he sent my friend on a fact-finding mission about France, to locate the whereabouts of his missing pet moderator Herve'

I mention all this, because it has long been my suspicion that Project Avalon is a 'honeypot trap' - for the express use of Bill Ryan.

My friend, of course, is an attractive female.
    Holy moley—good stuff. He accused you of having pm convo with yourself??? I guess he assumed you knew he read pms?

Added: sorry folks, I promise to read the dang thread before posting again. I don’t know how I used to do it, quite exhausting

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2022), Chris (25th October 2020), Dreamtimer (25th October 2020), Elen (26th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2020), Exit 0 (24th October 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    You mean Malisa? I'm not sure what you're smoking, but that's not the case.

This thread is rather useless, we could have much better discussions here.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    She's a lot of things, but she's not a he................
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2022), Chris (25th October 2020), donk (25th October 2020), Dreamtimer (25th October 2020), Elen (26th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th October 2020), Wind (25th October 2020)

Thanks
    I was joking...sheesh

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2022), Aragorn (25th October 2020), Chris (25th October 2020), Dreamtimer (25th October 2020), Elen (26th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th October 2020)

Thanks
    You forgot to use enough proper smilies!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2022), Aragorn (25th October 2020), Chris (25th October 2020), donk (25th October 2020), Dreamtimer (25th October 2020), Elen (26th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th October 2020)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, there is an undisclosed and unacknowledged undercurrent of Paranoia and Cultism over at PA.

Some of it comes as a natural consequence of focussing and encouraging paranoid conspiracy theories, but there is a connecting tissue with Scientology and its basic beliefs that explains a lot of the goings-on over there.

If I knew about the forum's links to Scientology beforehand, I would never have joined in the first place.

A lot of newer members are unaware that Scientology-based world views shape the general Zeitgeist of the forum, and it would be really helpful for people who dislike groupthink and cultish behaviour if they were properly informed. I think this thread on TOT is therefore a very valuable resource.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2022), Aragorn (26th October 2020), donk (9th May 2022), Dreamtimer (1st November 2020), Elen (26th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th October 2020), Fred Steeves (25th October 2020), Lord Sidious (26th October 2020), sourcetruth (9th May 2022), Tinman (9th November 2020), Wind (25th October 2020)

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    There is plenty of material all over the forum that shows how Corey changes his story all the time, as well as plenty of testimony of his antics. Also, on the day he left the forum, he was only abusing the forum anymore for advertising his guest appearances on various radio shows, and he falsely accused another staff member and myself of being followers of his enemy, Shane "The Ruiner" Bales ─ who, for that matter, is an equally great liar and storyteller, and we caught him in own his web of lies just the same.

Also, while Corey was a member here and he couldn't get me to do what he wanted me to do, he just went over my head and took it straight to Malc (The One), the founder of The One Truth. But of course, Malc stood by us, and he knew that the allegations were false, because none of us had ever been remotely interested in the Ruiner material ─ we all knew it was bunk.

Lastly, on account of Corey's dealings with Project Avalon, I was there, both on and behind the scenes. I know what happened. You may choose to disbelieve it, but then that's on you. The evidence is all out there.
    After looking more into him, then I do see now that Corey Goode is a fraud. I didn’t know much about him before when I first came here, I only knew of him because I had briefly seen him on Gaia.
    The mainstream spiritual community has many people who just want profit, fame, or followers, and he is one of those. He tried to appeal to the simple minded mainstream spirituality mentality to gain fame.
    When I see someone who tries to make profit, especially when they have gotten famous, then I do get very suspicious of them, especially when they want you to pay hundreds of dollars for something.
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/4ayy...tate-ascension
    It seems like there are other frauds promoted on PA from what I have heard, their kind of mentality on the forum makes them prone to these figures. In general, they have a new age/mainstream spirituality conspiratorial mindset over there.
    Those within the communities new age and mainstream spirituality are prone to falsehoods and misinformation because in mainstream spirituality there is a lot of information watered down and filtered to be appealing to people instead of real substance.

As far as the topic of UFOs and aliens, there are a lot of frauds out there from what I have heard. Do you know anyone who you don't think is a fraud when it comes to these topics?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2022), Aragorn (28th May 2022), Fred Steeves (28th May 2022), Gio (29th May 2022), Silly Wabbit (28th May 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,967 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    As far as the topic of UFOs and aliens, there are a lot of frauds out there from what I have heard. Do you know anyone who you don't think is a fraud when it comes to these topics?
    Wow, that's a difficult one to answer, and especially now that I've become quite a cynic when it comes to UFO/UAP witnesses. So I tend to lean more toward the kinds of people who aren't selling anything, like Luis Elizondo, who headed the former Pentagon research into UAPs, or someone like Gary Heseltine, whom we have interviewed in 2015, and who was doing research on the topic on account of the British police force. There are more people like that, many of whom appeared at the first Disclosure Project presentation in 2001, although I will add that Steven Greer himself has in the meantime become compromised — the price he pays for being a narcissist.

When it comes to David Wilcock, Michael Salla, Alfred Lambremont Webre, Karen Kerry Cassidy and Fearless Leader™, I am now dismissing out of hand any testimonies and/or witnesses they produce, as well as anyone who has ever been associated with them on account of their "research".

Wilcock discredited himself a long time ago, first by selling pseudoscience, and then by unconditionally backing (and marketing) Corey Goode. He has made it clear that it's a business for him, and that he's in it in order to make a living. Salla is a real-life Fox Mulder from "The X-Files", minus the discernment that Fox Mulder had. Webre is an opportunistic sensationalist without a shred of discernment, and he's got an unhealthy obsession with satanism and pedophiles.

Cassidy is a headless chicken with an attitude — hence the Karen moniker for her. Fearless Leader™, lastly, is only marginally better than her, and is guilty of having unleashed a whole host of charlatans onto the so-called "alternative community" — it's quite a list. Cassidy has tried that too, but she has been less successful than him even though she has produced an even higher quantity of charlatans, simply because the ones she produced — and continues to produce — haven't got a shred of credibility to them, plus that she herself is also well known for not having either of her feet on the ground.

The UFO/UAP phenomenon is very real — let there be no doubt about it — and I find it quite peculiar how everyone in the mainstream has such a hard time admitting that these things are most likely extraterrestrial and/or interdimensional, not to mention why the subject must automatically be met with ridicule. But I prefer keeping both of my feet on the ground. If they're asking for donations, trying to sell you some book they wrote or charging you money for "counseling", then they're charlatans in my book.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (28th May 2022), Fred Steeves (28th May 2022), Gio (29th May 2022), sourcetruth (28th May 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    After looking more into him, then I do see now that Corey Goode is a fraud. I didn’t know much about him before when I first came here, I only knew of him because I had briefly seen him on Gaia.
    The mainstream spiritual community has many people who just want profit, fame, or followers, and he is one of those. He tried to appeal to the simple minded mainstream spirituality mentality to gain fame.
    When I see someone who tries to make profit, especially when they have gotten famous, then I do get very suspicious of them, especially when they want you to pay hundreds of dollars for something.
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/4ayy...tate-ascension
    It seems like there are other frauds promoted on PA from what I have heard, their kind of mentality on the forum makes them prone to these figures. In general, they have a new age/mainstream spirituality conspiratorial mindset over there.
    Those within the communities new age and mainstream spirituality are prone to falsehoods and misinformation because in mainstream spirituality there is a lot of information watered down and filtered to be appealing to people instead of real substance.

Hi ST, I worked in the area that is part of his 'underground map' of activities. The map he demonstrated was completely inaccurate. And that was my tipoff. There's another guy that I always respected for his knowledge of physics and aerospace. He did a video discussing the explosion of the Columbia space shuttle. I was in a state of disbelief that he could be so whacked. The Columbia didn't explode, it literally melted. After the accident, I did software work on the area that was involved. What a load of bs it was! You just can't be too careful about self-described Ufologists because many of them are just ignorant or liars.

I can suggest two. Dr Jacques Vallee, who is aged at this point and is not as active as when younger. Nick Pope is solid. Travis Walton is a solid experiencer.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th May 2022), sourcetruth (28th May 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Ruthless judgements.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (28th May 2022), Gio (29th May 2022), sourcetruth (28th May 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts

LOL

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Ruthless judgements.
    "Personalities in the Alternative Media" ...

When collecting the cash it comes with the territory ...

Right Bawana...

By the way that's George Green who's just off the picture ...

Ah much better, note check out the orbs around Bill.

Presenting an alternative to the alternative community.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (29th May 2022)