Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast

Thread: What Motivates Bill Ryan of Project Avalon Community Forum?

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Honestly, Source I think letting the smoke clear would be a good thing?
    Yeah, I think it would be a good thing, just so that we can all be clear.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Wind (14th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    This is really getting silly. I predict your tenure at TOT will be shorter than the one you enjoyed at PA.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    This is really getting silly. I predict your tenure at TOT will be shorter than the one you enjoyed at PA.
    So you want to say this but not even bother to address my reply to you?

There is nothing silly about any of my replies, I have been very serious here and I have been explaining myself very clearly.

There was no reason for me to be banned from PA. I was just in disagreement with the entire forum, which is why I was banned. But that is not a valid reason to bam someone. I got accused of many things and of having ulterior motives, which they used as a poor justification to ban me. They wanted to spin things against me to smear me, so that they could justify their ban of me.

The reason that the Quartz Crystal material was rejected by PA was because it goes against the grain and it is too far from the mainstream.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 13th October 2019 at 19:50.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Alright, then at this point I am now opined that you would be neurotic, given that you felt you needed seven paragraphs for saying the same thing.

Pardon me, Your Highness, but as it just so happens to be, I am the administrator of The One Truth ─ not you ─ and it is us, the staff, who have created the rules here, and who will determine who is to leave and who is to stay.

If a person is abusing The One Truth for deliberately spreading misinformation, disinformation or propaganda, or if a person is otherwise toxic to our community or hazardous to individual members, then we reserve the right to show said person to the door. And we may do that gently ─ i.e. by retiring said person's account, so that they still have read-only access to all public sections of the forum ─ or we may decide to do it manu militari, depending on the circumstances.

And members with a sense of entitlement usually don't last very long here, I can tell you that much. At this point, I see no reason to show you to the door just yet, but please don't test my patience or call my bluff. That would be the mistake others have made in the past, and they lost their bet.

There is plenty of material all over the forum that shows how Corey changes his story all the time, as well as plenty of testimony of his antics. Also, on the day he left the forum, he was only abusing the forum anymore for advertising his guest appearances on various radio shows, and he falsely accused another staff member and myself of being followers of his enemy, Shane "The Ruiner" Bales ─ who, for that matter, is an equally great liar and storyteller, and we caught him in own his web of lies just the same.

Also, while Corey was a member here and he couldn't get me to do what he wanted me to do, he just went over my head and took it straight to Malc (The One), the founder of The One Truth. But of course, Malc stood by us, and he knew that the allegations were false, because none of us had ever been remotely interested in the Ruiner material ─ we all knew it was bunk.

Lastly, on account of Corey's dealings with Project Avalon, I was there, both on and behind the scenes. I know what happened. You may choose to disbelieve it, but then that's on you. The evidence is all out there.
    Let me ask you this, do you think that it was fair for me to get banned on PA? And do you think that it was fair for me to be ganged up on?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    Let me explain myself about all of this, I tried to explain this on that forum but they did not listen to me.

I put on my application that I was 2000 while I should have put that I was born in 2002 to be 17. The reason that I did this was because I was uncertain about if my application would have been accepted if I put that I was under 18, so I put my age to be a little over 18 so that I wouldn't have doubs about being accepted. It may not seem resasonable for me to think that but at the time that I applied I had a slight doubt about it.

I dis not post this on that forum because I was doubtful about what the response to it would be.

As for the IP address, the locations that BR said were my IP addresses were pennsylvania, new jersey, san jose, and memphis.
    My family moved to memphis to philadelphia during the time period that I was making posts on Project Avalon. We initially went to philadelphia but then went to new jersey. Pennsylvania and new jersey are right next to each other at philadelphia.

As for san jose, that is in california, and I am not sure why that was listed. It may have had to do something with the the fact that I was using my mobile phone data when I was going onto the forum, because I was posting on the forum using my data plan of my phone.

The writing style of my posts changed because I was changing the approach to how I wanted to explain myself. It doesn't mean that I had multiple people using my account.

There was the theory that multiple people were using my account, and my question is why would there be multiple using my account? There is really no logic behind this accusation, it is baseless and illogical. There is no reason that there would be multiple people using my account.

This is part of what I am describing when I say that I am being smeared, because the acvusations are being made against me that are unfair
    To me, it sounds like a reasonable explanation. I have been at the receiving end of paranoia and groupthink from certain PA members, so I know exactly how that feels.

When I first joined, I was almost immediately accused of being an MK Ultra intelligence asset with a handler that was sent to infiltrate and take down the forum. That thankfully died down, but certain people repeatedly attacked me and tried to discredit me, although I always fought back and did not take it lying down, as exhausting as that was. Eventually, it was decided that I was a danger to the whole community, so I was banned outright, with no warning or any possibility of recourse. It had seriously affected my mental and spiritual state, so it was no trivial matter. I am over it now, but when you are ganged up on by an entire community with various accusations, it really rocks your world and makes you question all your assumptions.

That mentality actually followed me over here, since a newly joined member, who knew me from PA immediately started attacking me, Bill Ryan got involved and it all turned into a big almighty mess with a lot of back of forth between the two forums, not unlike what you are experiencing now, so you have my sympathies. Thankfully it all worked out in the end and I can say that we're all friends now and there are no hard feelings. I just hope that eventually you'll come to see things that way as well.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Aragorn (14th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2019), sourcetruth (13th October 2019), Wind (14th October 2019)

Thanks

The reason that the Quartz Crystal material was rejected by PA was because it goes against the grain and it is too far from the mainstream.
    Or, because it was garbage, and having recognized it as such, we debated it with you in the hopes you would relent from your your way or the highway approach to the topic.

That being said, your quote of my post, which prompted my entry into this thread, has held to be entirely true. You did go straight into the PA bashing, and QC has only been mentioned in passing, so perhaps you have a new hobby. LOL!
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Aragorn (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2019), Wind (14th October 2019)

Thanks
    Or, because it was garbage, and having recognized it as such, we debated it with you in the hopes you would relent from your your way or the highway approach to the topic.

That being said, your quote of my post, which prompted my entry into this thread, has held to be entirely true. You did go straight into the PA bashing, and QC has only been mentioned in passing, so perhaps you have a new hobby. LOL!
    Or maybe it wasn't garbage, what makes you so sure? That is what is said of a lot of concepts too far from the mainstream, because they disagree with what the majority holds.

When you and your PA forum "recognize this as garbage", what you are really doing is exercising the exclusivity of your forum to anything that don't fit with the viewpoint that your forum has already decided to hold.

Once it was clear that I would not "relent" in the way that the forum wanted me to, BR banned be, because it became clear that Iw ould no longer be an obedient loyal member of the forum. Your leader wants people who will not detract from the group, which is why he wanted to ban me.

You are not someone who is open to new ideas, you are someone who has already decided what view to hold, and looks at anything else in relation to this viewpoint. This also applies to PA as a whole, and to your leader BR. This is why PA felt the need to slander and discredit me, because they wanted to discredit my topic of discussion.

PA deserves to be exposed for its group mentality and exclusivity of ideas.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    To me, it sounds like a reasonable explanation. I have been at the receiving end of paranoia and groupthink from certain PA members, so I know exactly how that feels.

When I first joined, I was almost immediately accused of being an MK Ultra intelligence asset with a handler that was sent to infiltrate and take down the forum. That thankfully died down, but certain people repeatedly attacked me and tried to discredit me, although I always fought back and did not take it lying down, as exhausting as that was. Eventually, it was decided that I was a danger to the whole community, so I was banned outright, with no warning or any possibility of recourse. It had seriously affected my mental and spiritual state, so it was no trivial matter. I am over it now, but when you are ganged up on by an entire community with various accusations, it really rocks your world and makes you question all your assumptions.

That mentality actually followed me over here, since a newly joined member, who knew me from PA immediately started attacking me, Bill Ryan got involved and it all turned into a big almighty mess with a lot of back of forth between the two forums, not unlike what you are experiencing now, so you have my sympathies. Thankfully it all worked out in the end and I can say that we're all friends now and there are no hard feelings. I just hope that eventually you'll come to see things that way as well.
    It is a tactic used by the group when they decide that they want to exclude someone from their forum, they are doing it purposefully and willfully in order to discredit anyone who has an opposing viewpoint, which will maintain the group mentality on the forum.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,202 Times in 11,965 Posts
    As the saying goes Source, "When in Rome do as the Romans do" That doesn't mean sell your soul to be a groupie. But until one builds some 'credibility' it is best to walk softly. I didn't walk softly (not my style at all) got banned, railroaded really by what proved to be a master of manipulation, now long gone from the forum and in my estimation moving busily along the road of mass manipulation. I thought from the beginning that I knew this person from another forum and quickly began to realize that whatever it was they were, they were 'professional'. A very sick human being in fact.

One shouldn't walk knowingly into an enemy camp with a weapon raised...it isn't healthy...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2019), Aragorn (14th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), PurpleLama (14th October 2019), sourcetruth (14th October 2019), Wind (14th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,202 Times in 11,965 Posts
    I prefer to think that BR came to realize how his 'Paul' (you may or may not have met him) was a moron and colluded with the Witch of the East to take me down. He later relented and granted me membershib again but I quickly burned that bridge. I knew what I was getting into this time and have no regrets. The same might happen to you as well. Only time will tell.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), sourcetruth (14th October 2019)

Thanks
    Source, I will humbly invite you to begin your standard QC thread, and see how it fares here at TOT. It seems curious that you seem to have veered from your standard OP with your debut at this board as opposed to all the others. That might be my fault, I have been guilty of creating self fulfilling prophecies in the past.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2019), Aragorn (14th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Wind (14th October 2019)

Thanks
    Or maybe it wasn't garbage, what makes you so sure?
    It might be the fact that I am over 40, and i started this journey when I was not only younger than you, but before the internet came into being. I know, crazy, right?
    Last edited by PurpleLama, 13th October 2019 at 23:38.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2019), Aragorn (14th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Wind (14th October 2019)

Thanks
    As the saying goes Source, "When in Rome do as the Romans do" That doesn't mean sell your soul to be a groupie. But until one builds some 'credibility' it is best to walk softly. I didn't walk softly (not my style at all) got banned, railroaded really by what proved to be a master of manipulation, now long gone from the forum and in my estimation moving busily along the road of mass manipulation. I thought from the beginning that I knew this person from another forum and quickly began to realize that whatever it was they were, they were 'professional'. A very sick human being in fact.

One shouldn't walk knowingly into an enemy camp with a weapon raised...it isn't healthy...
    I guess I did not walk softly enough in that forum, I was too willing to argue against them.

If you don't establish yourself as one of the group then it is easier for them to gang up on you, because they see you as an outsider.

I prefer to think that BR came to realize how his 'Paul' (you may or may not have met him) was a moron and colluded with the Witch of the East to take me down. He later relented and granted me membershib again but I quickly burned that bridge. I knew what I was getting into this time and have no regrets. The same might happen to you as well. Only time will tell.
    Considering how much support he has rallied against me in the thread, I doubt that he would ever want to restore my membership in any way, because he rallied everyone against me.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2019)

Thanks
    It might be the fact that I am over 40, and i started this journey when I was not only younger than you, but before the internet came into being. I know, crazy, right?
    So you think that it is garbage because it goes against what you have been taught all these years?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Source, I will humbly invite you to begin your standard QC thread, and see how it fares here at TOT. It seems curious that you seem to have veered from your standard OP with your debut at this board as opposed to all the others. That might be my fault, I have been guilty of creating self fulfilling prophecies in the past.

I will indeed do so. I am not sure if you want to participate in that thread that I will make, but if you do, then I am ready for you.

I have indeed veered off from my standard OP, I had a lot to contribute to this thread about PA and BR by providing information about my own experience with them.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post: