Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast

Thread: What Motivates Bill Ryan of Project Avalon Community Forum?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Who's the boss, Floss?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Aragorn (12th October 2019), Chris (12th October 2019), Elen (13th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th October 2019), Wind (12th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,205 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Hi Source,

I'm feelin' you man...it is unfortunate and in truth many members at PA are just psychological washouts. Not all, of course, but the power base of members have always been 'exclusive' and 'alternative' to anything that contradicts their worldview. A worldview that in most cases has twisted reality beyond recognition. And the most distinguishing characteristic is a hatred of humanity. They exemplify the definition of 'Us vs. Them' all the while believing they are seeking truth, justice, and the human way. As it has been said, "It's a strange brew!" A very strange brew.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Chris (12th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Elen (13th October 2019), sourcetruth (12th October 2019)

Thanks
    I feel you slipping away, Aragorn...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Aragorn (12th October 2019), Chris (12th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Elen (13th October 2019), sourcetruth (12th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,141 Times in 20,322 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I feel you slipping away, Aragorn...
    What do you mean by that?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Chris (12th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Elen (13th October 2019)

Thanks
    I mean that that...I feel you slipping away...just my 'impression'... You are the man on this forum. Don't forget that...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Aragorn (12th October 2019), Chris (12th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Elen (13th October 2019), sourcetruth (12th October 2019), Wind (12th October 2019)

Thanks
    I mean that that...I feel you slipping away...just my 'impression'... You are the man on this forum. Don't forget that...
    I'm still not clear on what you mean by "slipping away". If you are referring to my taking a backseat in any discussions regarding Bill Ryan or Project Avalon, then I plead guilty as charged. Having once been banned from Project Avalon myself ─ and by Bill in person ─ and having believed in Corey Goode's integrity and truthfulness regarding the events that were unfolding both at Project Avalon as a whole and between Bill and Corey as individuals at the time, I've foolishly allowed myself to also ride the Bill-bashing train for a while, but I am now ashamed of and embarrassed by that episode.

If on the other hand you are talking of my presence here on the forum, then the thing is that I've also taken on a more passive stance, given the obsession of some here with US politics and Donald Trump ─ no reference to yourself implied, by the way. I am also very busy over at the Manjaro forum, where the chief administrator has just made a very unfortunate and ─ in my opinion ─ wrongly and most likely personally motivated decision that affects the entire community.

His mind is obviously not very clear either, because he mistook my well-intended humor for passive-aggressive jabs at him, and he has been conducting himself for quite a while now in a manner that suggests that he's more than a little irritated about something ─ whatever that may be ─ and that he doesn't realize that he's taking it out on the members, making the good members pay for what a couple of "misbehaving" other members were guilty of. He's not a bad guy, but his style of running a forum is very different from mine.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Chris (12th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Elen (13th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2019), Wind (12th October 2019)

Thanks
    that's reasonable..but your input is always good and insightful and this board needs it. This may sound weird but your position makes you a focal point of everything that happens on it. A ghost mediator is not the best thing for any 'organization' Speaking for myself, I look to your opinions as a motivator, I'm betting everyone does whether for or against. It is animating to 'hear' you state your disgust regarding American politics. That is part of the charm in the house. For example, your ongoing difference with Aianawa on Q sparks emotional interest and no real animus because the focal point is not central to one's being but it is central to one's place in the world. That's a healthy place to be on a discussion forum.

Just idle thoughts...

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Aragorn (12th October 2019), Chris (12th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Elen (13th October 2019), sourcetruth (12th October 2019), Wind (12th October 2019)

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Hi Source,

I'm feelin' you man...it is unfortunate and in truth many members at PA are just psychological washouts. Not all, of course, but the power base of members have always been 'exclusive' and 'alternative' to anything that contradicts their worldview. A worldview that in most cases has twisted reality beyond recognition. And the most distinguishing characteristic is a hatred of humanity. They exemplify the definition of 'Us vs. Them' all the while believing they are seeking truth, justice, and the human way. As it has been said, "It's a strange brew!" A very strange brew.
    That is indeed what many of the members there are about.

Everyone on my forum was trying to make me out to be some sort of fraudster who has some sort of sinister motive.

They like to twist things to fit their narrative, which is how they deal with their spiritual views in general. Their viewpoint is a twist of reality that fits their narrative.

When they exclude anything contradicting their worldview, they act as a group and follow what the other group members opinions are. If you try to bring any ideas that go against the grain, they will all gang up on you for it. And when you try to argue with them the way that I did when they started ganging up on me, then the staff will start hopping on the bandwagon, and eventually Bill Ryan himself will ban you because he knows that he has the support of all of the other forum members to do so.

Bill Ryan had no reason to ban me. He basically said that I was not contributing to his forum and "misusing" his forum and my membership on his forum, whatever that is supposed to mean. If you aren't in agreement with their viewpoint then you are not adding value to their forum in their opinion.

I am just not a loyal enough part of the group, I am not in agreement with everyone else on the forum so he feels that he has to ban me. He knows that he would get a lot of support for this and that the forum members would like him more for it.

This post of his, where he announces that he has closed my membership, got more "thanks" then any other post on the forum, with 17 thanks! This shows how one sided the members are on that forum when they decide to gang up on someone.

Why do I have to talk to you about everywhere that I post on? It is only going to derail the thread as it did when you brought it up, and ever since you made that post this thread has become flooded with opposition.
    I didn't even have to tell you that one place that I posted on, I could have just ignored your question. The only reason that this question is being brought up is an attempt to attack amd discredit me because I have discussed this topic on other forums.

I have a very strong interest in this topic, which is why I want to discuss it in different places.
    Yes, you clearly do. But you still have all those other forums to use as your platform now.

You've been misusing Avalon, and you've been misusing the privilege of your membership. You've contributed nothing to the Avalon community, and the members have been quick to pick up on that.

That's why you've found yourself disliked and unaccepted here: not because of what you present (though that's highly flawed, and potentially dangerous), but because of the way you've conducted yourself. Your membership here is closed.
    I am thinking that the forum is concerned with maintaining an image of themselves that they present, and to them it means that they have to exclude those like us who present the forum with concepts that are too far from the mainstream.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 11th May 2022 at 04:43.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Chris (12th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th October 2019)

Thanks
    Look at the way that they mock the people on TOT on their forum. They aee us all as rejects of their forum, because we weren't good enough to them.

This one user, PurpleLama, posted the following quote:

Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Banned from PA and debuting on TOT in 3, 2, 1....
    I totally called it, although I will not link to the posts. He went straight in to the PA bashing, instead of the QC material, perhaps we gave him a new hobby. LOL!
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1318349

If PurpleLama or any other Project Avalon members are reading this that see the TOT forum this way, I challenge them to come to this forum and address not only me, but all of the other TOT members who are reporting the same complaints about your forum.

Bill Ryan knows how loyal his following on the forum is to him, so he does not care to answer any of the criticisms of him.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 13th October 2019 at 01:35.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Aragorn (13th October 2019), Chris (12th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th October 2019), PurpleLama (12th October 2019), Wind (13th October 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    Look at the way that they mock the people on TOT on their forum. They aee us all as rejects of their forum, because we weren't good enough to them.

If PurpleLama or any other Project Avalon members are reading this that see the TOT forum this way, I challenge them to come to this forum and address not only me, but all of the other TOT members who are reporting the same complaints about your forum.

Bill Ryan knows how loyal his following on the forum is to hi, so he does not care to answer any of the criticisms of him.
    PurpleLama is a member here, though I have not seen him around for a while. Maybe he will choose to engage you.

However, you should keep in mind that TOT and PA really aren't at loggerheads with each other, in fact relations are relatively cordial. There are many members who post on both forums, though PA is obviously bigger and better known. As Fred has said, you may run into the same problems here as you did over there, though the admins/mods here are much less trigger happy with the ban button, their patience is not unlimited either. If you are into pushing your own agenda and point of view, you may run into trouble eventually. To use a crude analogy, nobody likes the guy with the bible and the pressed shirt who wants to talk to you about Jesus... Evangelical zeal and inflexibility of opinion won't go well down here either.

And yes, banned PA members do have a habit of turning up here eventually to vent their frustration. That is how I also ended up here, though initially, I wasn't aware of the past bad blood between the two forums, I just wanted a more gentle and less judgemental alternative.

Also, I noticed that you are also a member on Spiritual Forums and have a very similar thread there, in which the accusations against you are pretty identical to the ones made on PA. Apparently you are also pushing this material on other forums as well.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=131173
    Last edited by Chris, 12th October 2019 at 20:27.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Aragorn (13th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Elen (13th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th October 2019), Fred Steeves (12th October 2019), Wind (12th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    PurpleLama is a member here, though I have not seen him around for a while. Maybe he will choose to engage you.

However, you should keep in mind that TOT and PA really aren't at loggerheads with each other, in fact relations are relatively cordial. There are many members who post on both forums, though PA is obviously bigger and better known. As Fred has said, you may run into the same problems here as you did over there, though the admins/mods here are much less trigger happy with the ban button, their patience is not unlimited either. If you are into pushing your own agenda and point of view, you may run into trouble eventually. To use a crude analogy, nobody likes the guy with the bible and the pressed shirt who wants to talk to you about Jesus... Evangelical zeal and inflexibility of opinion won't go well down here either.

And yes, banned PA members do have a habit of turning up here eventually to vent their frustration. That is how I also ended up here, though initially, I wasn't aware of the past bad blood between the two forums, I just wanted a more gentle and less judgemental alternative.
    PurpleLama put a thanks on my post towards them as to let me know that they are present. We will see when he decides to engage me, I know that he is just being patient.

The two forums aren't completely at odds with each other, although they do have a history between them, and there more than a few members here who have had a bad experience with them. They have created an amount of resentment against them, and there is some of it on this forum.

Also, I noticed that you are also a member on Spiritual Forums and have a very similar thread there, in which the accusations against you are pretty identical to the ones made on PA. Apparently you are also pushing this material on other forums as well.

The accusations made against me on that forum pale in comparison to the accusations made against me on Project Avalon.

There have been little accusations made against me in that forum at all.

In contrast, on Project Avalon I was being persistently personally attacked in several ways.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Chris (13th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2019)

Thanks
    Look at this, it is an interview with Corey Goode about the accusations made against him by Bill Ryan.

https://galacticconnection.com/corey...-by-bill-ryan/

There is something very interesting that he states here about Project Avalon.

Goode: Once my information violated BR’s UFO religion, things went south very quickly. This is easy to verify by looking at Forum records (unless deleted or edited once more) his forum is controlled like a small totalitarian country. You either tow the line or you [sic] are either pushed out by other loyal forum members or are “un-subscribed” from the forum. If you do not believe me, open up an account there and speak your mind for a few weeks. You will wish you hadn’t. This is what occurred in 2015.

He and others in that Forum have claimed I data mine and steal other people’s testimony. This was claimed about William Tompkins as well. Even though my info came out prior. You really have to look into these people and see their venomous attacks on a number of people other than myself. If you do the research you will see a clear pattern of behavior and accusations. This group seems to follow this pattern in an unbroken cycle. That is one reason I have warned people about hanging out in forums.

Closing Comments from Goode
    These are just more unfounded accusations made by this group.

Out of over 300,000 fans, there are less than 50 detractors on Avalon. To call this a noisy minority would be an understatement.

All I can say is do some research on this forum and all involved with its forum leader. Once you read their energy and see what drama has occurred in that forum you can “consider the source” and move on like everyone else does.

I will end my final response to these attacks by saying, research these people. Take a close look at their language and energy, and the evidence used to support their claims, then consider the source. There is nothing to their accusations but speculation and deceitful assertions.

In my opinion these people are self-identifying and are minimizing their selves in this field even further than they have with previous actions.
    It seems to match what me and other members of TOT are reporting about PA and BR.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 13th October 2019 at 06:53.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2019), Chris (13th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Banned from PA and debuting on TOT in 3, 2, 1....
    I totally called it, although I will not link to the posts. He went straight in to the PA bashing, instead of the QC material, perhaps we gave him a new hobby. LOL!

PurpleLama is a member here as well, and he likes playing psychological games with people and hanging out other people's dirty laundry just so as to start a little riot. That's why he thanked the very post of yours that I'm quoting here-above. He's mocking you, by letting you know that he's looking at this thread, until he deems the time right for some additional fun by gaslighting you.

Would that be the correct analysis, PurpleLama, or did I overlook something?

Bill Ryan knows how loyal his following on the forum is to him, so he does not care to answer any of the criticisms of him.
    That may have been true in the past, but then this is one of the things in which I firmly believe that Bill has changed. He has become a lot more transparent about the inner workings of Project Avalon over the years, and he now also does respond to criticism, provided that the criticism is uttered with respect.

PurpleLama put a thanks on my post towards them as to let me know that they are present. We will see when he decides to engage me, I know that he is just being patient.
    We knows him, Preciousss, we knows him.

The two forums aren't completely at odds with each other, although they do have a history between them, and there more than a few members here who have had a bad experience with them. They have created an amount of resentment against them, and there is some of it on this forum.
    There are people over at Project Avalon who resent The One Truth ─ this is true. And many of them resent The One Truth for all the wrong reasons, because they are going by gossip, or by things that were posted here five years ago by people who aren't even coming around anymore.

On the other hand, there are also people here who resent Project Avalon, because they've been banned from there ─ or perhaps retired against their will, in which case they still have read-only access ─ but many of those are already no longer coming around here anymore either. And when emotions run high, words come cheap ─ especially the wrong ones.

The One Truth and Project Avalon (as a whole) now have a very cordial relationship with one another. Not to pat myself on the back, but I've already helped the Project Avalon administrators with technical advice on a few occasions, and I've also exposed the perpetrator of a very slanderous article with two infographics about Bill Ryan that was posted at a US right-wing blog site and in a far-right section of the 8Chan forum.

Several Project Avalon members were accusing The One Truth of having been behind that slandering campaign. Not only did we not have anything to do with it ─ and not for a split second will I ever believe that any single member of our current management team would be posting at far-right websites ─ but I was able to retrieve the article in question and the two infographics, and to ascertain that they had been written and created by one of our former staff members, who had gone off the deep end and had become a neurotic and psychotic ultra-far-right sociopath. And what most of those Project Avalon members also didn't know was that the guy who had created that slanderous stuff was right in their midst.

So I handed over all the evidence to Bill Ryan and his moderators, along with the background of how this person had come to leave the staff here ─ and the forum a few days later ─ and had become a resentful, racist and manipulative bully. And one look at the evidence made Bill corroborate my analysis. He confirmed that it was indeed said person, who had at that point just been banned from Project Avalon for having harassed/bullied other forum members, and who had then immediately sent a scathing/mocking Skype chat message to Bill.

So, long story short, there have been many, many contacts between myself and Bill ─ with all of his team members copied in ─ over the course of now a year and a half or so, and all of those contacts have been cordial, with mutual respect. I would even daresay that we're friends now. Maybe not close friends ─ and we don't necessarily need to be ─ but there is definitely enough of a friendship to make me want to give Bill a hug and invite him over for a couple of cold beers if I were to run into him in real life. And it is my impression that these sentiments are mutual.

If you consider the animosity that used to exist between The One Truth and Project Avalon in the past, then I'd say we've made a hell of a progress. And forums like ours are meant to embody a hope for the future of humanity, even if only metaphorically. So if we, as "alternative community" forums, cannot get along with one another, then how could we possibly hope for the rest of humanity to get along? What credibility would our messages have, as purveyors of alternative approaches to the mainstream?

Look at this, it is an interview with Corey Goode about the accusations made against him by Bill Ryan.

https://galacticconnection.com/corey...-by-bill-ryan/

There is something very interesting that he states here about Project Avalon.

It seems to match what me and other members of TOT are reporting about PA and BR.
    As it just so happens to be, I've known Corey Goode as a friend ─ at least, from my end ─ from before he left Project Avalon until he left The One Truth, and I can tell you ─ cross my heart ─ that Corey is a pathological liar and a narcissist. He uses people, and he's only concerned with himself. Don't believe anything Corey writes, because then you might as well start believing in Santa Claus as well.

And the sad part of it all is that Corey Goode is only one of the people within this "alternative community" who are leading this community completely astray. There are dozens more, and I've got a nice long (but by no means complete) list for you if you want to know.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (13th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Elen (13th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2019), PurpleLama (13th October 2019), Wind (13th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    PurpleLama is a member here as well, and he likes playing psychological games with people and hanging out other people's dirty laundry just so as to start a little riot. That's why he thanked the very post of yours that I'm quoting here-above. He's mocking you, by letting you know that he's looking at this thread, until he deems the time right for some additional fun by gaslighting you.
    Did you actually read his thread at PA? I actually have said all I have to say about QC.
    Would that be the correct analysis, PurpleLama, or did I overlook something?
    You hurt my feelings, Strider. Please don't confuse snark for psychological warfare. ;b
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2019), Wind (13th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post

Hey Chris, I checked out that link you posted. Honestly, I didn't see it as a 'push' but more of 'Anybody here like me?'. But there were only a few exchanges on the site.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019)