Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast

Thread: What Motivates Bill Ryan of Project Avalon Community Forum?

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts

LOL

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I'm actually getting a lot more thanks over there than I do here.
    Duh !!!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2019), Aragorn (10th September 2019), Dreamtimer (11th September 2019), Elen (11th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    Duh !!!
    I didn't mean that in the statistical way, Gio.

Of course there are many more members at Project Avalon than there are here, but that is not what I meant. What I meant was that the member base there appears to be more active and more involved than here at The One Truth. Over here, most members reside in a passive "audience mode", and like I said, even simply thanking a post seems too much to ask anymore.

The community spirit here is dying, if not dead already. And that makes me sad.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2019), Dreamtimer (11th September 2019), Elen (11th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2019), Fred Steeves (10th September 2019), Gio (10th September 2019), Wind (11th September 2019)

Thanks

Thinking

Sad indeed

IMO

It's a general condition of growing apathy in the community ...
    Noting quite a few PA members visit here daily ...
    But seldom if ever thank anything or anyone ...

Almost like clicking the TV channels ...
    Their live's are so busy !

IMO

I have my own theory's 'as best i know' ...
    Which i believe is 'quite correct' ...

Cos i just got an e-mail from an unnamed
    source who told me their all just pathetic ...

At least they might use the guest mode ...

IMO
    Last edited by Gio, 11th September 2019 at 05:40.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2019), Aragorn (10th September 2019), Dreamtimer (11th September 2019), Elen (11th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2019), Wind (11th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Clout. Some people are orgasmic about it and as u pointed some don’t give a shit. Myself I’m not impressed by climbers ever
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2019), Aragorn (10th September 2019), Dreamtimer (11th September 2019), Elen (11th September 2019), Gio (11th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Just for you big daddy. A present on Post # 497.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 10th September 2019 at 19:51.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2019), Aragorn (10th September 2019), Dreamtimer (11th September 2019), Elen (11th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2019), Gio (11th September 2019), Wind (11th September 2019)

Thanks

Love

And speaking of being motivated ...

It was Art Bell who first brought me into the world of woo woo ...

And later on it was Bill and Kerry's forum that introduced me to some great people ,,,

And from that experience i learned that we are all spiritual beings just learning to be human beings !

So i will share this here ...

#1130 Grave & Home Compound of ART BELL - Coast To Coast AM - Pahrump NV - Travel Vlog

Daze with Jordan the Lion

Published on Sep 10, 2019

23:44 minutes

Last edited by Gio, 11th September 2019 at 06:20.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th September 2019), Aragorn (11th September 2019), Dreamtimer (11th September 2019), Elen (11th September 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    [I]And speaking of being motivated ...

It was Art Bell who first brought me into the world of woo woo ...

And later on it was Bill and Kerry's forum that introduced me to some great people ,,,
    In my case, I'm not sure who came first, but it was those same two sources ─ Coast To Coast AM, and the interviews by Project Camelot ─ that got me going down the rabbit hole. However, I had never been "a forum person" up until then, so it still took me several years before I decided to join up at Project Avalon.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th September 2019), Dreamtimer (11th September 2019), Elen (12th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th September 2019), Gio (11th September 2019), Wind (11th September 2019)

Thanks
    An oldie but goode ...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th September 2019), Aragorn (28th September 2019), Dreamtimer (29th September 2019), Elen (28th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I've always been an alternative type...I had no choice. One of the advantages of 'otherness'. One sees throughg the bullshit at a tender age. But the 'alt' it seems before I engaged its forum world was co-opted by the blind. Those that believe they have discovered something fantastical when in fact, others experienced and lived it as children. When I was 10 years old I would coerce my dad to take me out on drives at night to do UFO spotting. I actually went to my 1st UFO presentation at 11 to see the author of 'Flying Saucers Serious Business'... Frank Edwards...I remember people in the audience gasping at the fake ufo pictures...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th September 2019), Aragorn (28th September 2019), Chris (30th September 2019), Dreamtimer (29th September 2019), Elen (29th September 2019), Gio (29th September 2019)

Thanks

Love

Bravo's series has nothing on this franchise ...

The ongoing ...

The Real Housewives OF Project Avalon

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th September 2019), Chris (30th September 2019), Dreamtimer (29th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (29th September 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    So what did you all conclude?

Scamalot?

I recall the interview Ryan did with “Charles” the Illuminati dude. Sorry to butt hurt anyone but that was laughable at best.

The Chris Thomas thread at Avalon died as well. I’ve read some of it but I saw posts shooting Chris down and it seemed fake to me. If you don’t care for his work that is your right really. But the guy was a healer and helped a lot of people. Trying to debunk a healer in a thread about the healer is a red flag.

Ed Chiarini exposed Cassidy for whatever that is worth.

After the interview with Charles I never read or watched anything Ryan did. I also remember Cassidy interview some Cliff dude and Sargent Major guy. Something about remote viewing the Cruisifiction of Christ. That’s over the top for me. That’s time travel not remote viewing. I disagree with the whole story we are told as well.

I’m in the Scamalot camp. Sorry.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th September 2019), Chris (30th September 2019), Dreamtimer (30th September 2019), Elen (30th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (1st October 2019)

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Everything that is being said on this thread about Bill Ryan makes much more sense to me now.

He is being exposed for his ego and his cult-like following on this thread.

I myself have had a very bad experience with Bill Ryan, and seeing this thread has made sense of his behavior towards me.

His forum is not open to new ideas, it just wants to maintain the status quo.

I have seen other places from the interet that describe a bad experience with Bill Ryan and his forum.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Chris (6th October 2019), Dreamtimer (8th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    Everything that is being said on this thread about Bill Ryan makes much more sense to me now.

Please don't read too much into that. A lot of what has been said on this thread a long time ago has been withdrawn, not in the least by myself.

I myself have had a very bad experience with Bill Ryan, and seeing this thread has made sense of his behavior towards me.
    That could just be a case of confirmation bias. We've all been there. Your feelings get hurt, and then you come across information that seems to corroborate (or offer a plausible explanation for) the reason of this hurtfulness, but this is a very subjective and irrational response.

Trust me, I know ─ been there, done that, have the T-shirt.

That is not my experience, but there are always two sides to running a forum. There is the management, and there is the forum's population. And sometimes they are at odds with each other. Project Avalon is certainly big enough to allow for convictions and personalities of all kinds to intermingle, and with a circumference of that nature, there will even be friction and polarization at times. The QAnon phenomenon was such a source of friction and polarization, but luckily that seems to have subsided somewhat now.

I have seen other places from the interet that describe a bad experience with Bill Ryan and his forum.
    I don't have any doubts about that, but then again, you will also find places where they speak ill of The One Truth. In addition to that, one of our ex-moderators has gone off the deep end and has posted some very slanderous material about Bill Ryan that isn't supported by any truth whatsoever.

The internet is a highly diverse ecosystem, and you will find dozens of very different opinions and vantages on just about everything and everyone in existence. It is not always evident what the truth is. Don't let that mislead you.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (6th October 2019), Dreamtimer (8th October 2019), Elen (6th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th October 2019), Wind (6th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts

From what I saw of your threads not only over at The Project, but ATS as well, you seem to have bad experiences with everyone who doesn't bow to the altar of "Quartz Crystal". It's one thing to actually spend countless hours researching shady internet characters the likes of Bill Ryan and many others, and base one's opinions on that, but quite another to simply come to a place like this all butt hurt because nobody is buying the snake oil you are selling. And the latter is exactly what just happened.

How soon til we get Quartz Crystal jammed down our throats here as well? Here's a hint, it won't go well for you here either.

Look man, if you really are only 17, then the school of hard knocks you are encountering may well prove to be an invaluable life lesson for you. If you're much older and only claiming to be 17, then know that you really do only have the maturity of a 17 year old.

Whatever the case I don't think you'll make it here either because you have already proven that your mental/spiritual outlook is like a runaway train focused in one narrow direction. A lot of people are knocking on your door basically saying "dude, you're fucking up with this hyper narrow focus of yours", but you refuse to listen.

Here's a tip: When just about everyone you're encountering is proving to be a problem, chances are it's YOU who is fucking up, not them. That's from the school of real life.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Chris (6th October 2019), Elen (7th October 2019), Wind (6th October 2019)

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    From what I saw of your threads not only over at The Project, but ATS as well, you seem to have bad experiences with everyone who doesn't bow to the altar of "Quartz Crystal". It's one thing to actually spend countless hours researching shady internet characters the likes of Bill Ryan and many others, and base one's opinions on that, but quite another to simply come to a place like this all butt hurt because nobody is buying the snake oil you are selling. And the latter is exactly what just happened.

How soon til we get Quartz Crystal jammed down our throats here as well? Here's a hint, it won't go well for you here either.

Look man, if you really are only 17, then the school of hard knocks you are encountering may well prove to be an invaluable life lesson for you. If you're much older and only claiming to be 17, then know that you really do only have the maturity of a 17 year old.

Whatever the case I don't think you'll make it here either because you have already proven that your mental/spiritual outlook is like a runaway train focused in one narrow direction. A lot of people are knocking on your door basically saying "dude, you're fucking up with this hyper narrow focus of yours", but you refuse to listen.

Here's a tip: When just about everyone you're encountering is proving to be a problem, chances are it's YOU who is fucking up, not them. That's from the school of real life.
    Is there anything wrong with me taking the position that there is truth in the information I shared? You and others make it out to be a bad thing that I have a position of considering there to be truth in it. People take hard positions on topics all of the time, for me to take a hard stance on this topic is fair.

If you think that it is fair for you and others to take a hard stance against this topic, then it must be perfectly fair for me to also take a hard stance.

The hard stance that I took was not about the channel, it was about the statements that I stated in my OP about what the channel says. My hard stance was that there were statements in the OP that were true.

It is one thing for people to have some criticism, it is another when they form a hard stance against it, and when they group up against me in hard opposition. That is exactly what happened at Project Avalon, they all grouped togrther and formed a hard stance against the thread topic. This resulted in the staff jumping on the bandwagon and taking action against me.

I find it ironic that people on this thread are saying that Bill and his forum.have a cult mentality, because what they said to me exactly was that this was literally a cult. This was obviously absurd, but they still tried to make this claim.
    The cult mentality on the forum is evidenced by how they all jumped on the bandwagonin grouping against my thread posts. They actually attacked me in many ways by trying to smear me in several ways.

First my thread was moved to the section "known hoaxes and bad information", and then I was banned permanently by Bill himself. He posted in the thread telling me some nonsense about how I am not a good member of his forum/cult/herd. All that I didnwas take a hard stance that I found sthere to be truth in the statements presented. I tried to explain what experience I have that led me to this conclusion and I tried to discuss why I have concluded this but there was too much of a hard stance against my thread.

The reason that there was so much oppoaition to this information was because it includes concepts that go against the grain.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 6th October 2019 at 16:18.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (6th October 2019)