Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast

Thread: What Motivates Bill Ryan of Project Avalon Community Forum?

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    A belated reply ─ sorry for that ─ but why would the fact that the management of The One Truth has decided, based upon the evidence, to park the QAnon thread under the Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation category even remotely have anything to do with my integrity, my intentions and/or my credibility as a human being?

I'd love to see anyone point out the logic in that one.
    What (I believe) Aianawa was saying in Aianawese was, "How do you expect the "Q followers" to pay any respect to anything you might say regarding Q (pro or con) when you have his Q thread in the hoax section here at ToT."

I think he's suggesting... "what did you expect?" (by opening yourself to confrontation over at the Jr. site's Q fans' sections).

That's how I took his comment. But again, I am translating and I may have gotten it wrong.
    Last edited by Chester, 4th August 2019 at 21:24.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th August 2019), Aragorn (5th August 2019), Dreamtimer (5th August 2019), Elen (5th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (4th August 2019), Fred Steeves (4th August 2019), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019), Wind (4th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Well, Bill did send two Project Avalon members on a little vacation for trying to provoke me.

• One (Jayke) was trying to shame me with a link to some old stuff that I've said in the past about Bill and Project Avalon ─ on this very thread here, even ─ and of which I have stated that I must and will own up to my past mistakes, and that I am therefore not going to sweep it under the rug by deleting it.

• The other one (KiwiElf) was threatening to post a link to a so-called infographic that was supposedly made under my supervision and that accuses Bill of being an alphabet soup agency asset. This accusation has indeed been brought up here in the past by one or two members, but none of the staff members of The One Truth have ever believed that to be true, and to the best of my knowledge, 99.9% of our member base has never believed it either.

But what KiwiElf (and the other QAnon followers) apparently didn't know was that I recognize the style of who made that infographic. A link to it had been posted to one of the far-right threads over at Project Avalon before ─ possibly by KiwiElf, but I don't remember ─ and I now remember that this is where I had seen it the first time, and how embarrassed I felt, given that it was indeed in a post which alleged that The One Truth was the origin of that image. According to KiwiElf's threat to me, the image is being hosted at a QAnon-related message board. It is either way the Photoshop work of none other than our former super moderator bsbray, who was seeking to bring down Bill Ryan and Project Avalon during his last three months or so here at The One Truth, but with a slant, namely that he didn't want to take the fall for it and jeopardize his Project Avalon membership while doing it.

bsbray ─ known in more recent times at Project Avalon as A Voice from the Mountains ─ had made similar infographics before about Simon Parkes, Corey Goode, David Wilcock and (I believe) Benjamin Fulford, as part of his activity in our now defunct Watchdog Task Force community group. He had not made such an infographic about Bill yet when he was still here, but I knew that it was his intention to do so at the time, because Bill Ryan was one of the "alternative community personalities" we were investigating with the group at the time, albeit that he was the last one to be added to the list. In fact, I had never even heard of the concept of an infographic until bsbray brought that up in the WTF group, because I was under the impression that we'd be compiling our findings on the claims and/or reputations of "alternative community celebrities" into PDF documents that would later on be posted under The Watchdog, the subforum that this thread here sits under.
    Followup...

After several frantic attempts ─ spread out across multiple days ─ at digging up the images that KiwiElf threatened to publish with the innuendo that they would have been concocted here at The One Truth, I have now finally found them. They were hosted in the far-right /pol/ section of 8Chan, as well as that they were hosted as downloadable attachments to a blog post with the exact same text as in said post at 8Chan, albeit that the attachments to the blog post were behind a register-and-pay wall.

The blog post and its identical sibling at 8Chan were obviously word for word written by bsbray (A Voice from the Mountains), and contained the same expressions, the same hate, the same racism and the same expletives as bsbray used in that insulting Skype message he sent to one of our staff members ─ words like "nigger" and "faggot", along with all the typical "shit", "bullshit", "fucking", and so on.

The post at 8Chan also dates back to September 2018, which was almost two years after bsbray left The One Truth. And I was lucky enough to find it when I did, because I just got a heads-up from Constance over at Project Avalon that 8Chan appears to be down now ─ I checked the link again right after her message, and indeed, it is no longer available now ─ followed within minutes by an announcement at Slashdot that Cloudflare has terminated their service for 8Chan because of the recent mass shootings and the growing extremism.

I am not going to be posting these images here, because all too many people would like to see this bridge between The One Truth and Project Avalon collapse, and I don't want to give them any ammunition. But I do have them on my computer, and I've posted them to the mod room here right after I found them. I've also got a screenshot of the blog post that was written under a pseudonym and that word for word contains the same text as in the 8Chan article with the two infographics. I have however sent all three images ─ the two infographics and the screenshot ─ to Bill and the complete Project Avalon staff via email.

I think this now completely exonerates The One Truth on account of the allegations that we would have been behind the creation and/or publication of those libeling images.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th August 2019), Chester (5th August 2019), Clear Blue Skies (5th August 2019), Dreamtimer (8th August 2019), Elen (5th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (9th August 2019), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019), Wind (5th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    That is great, so keeping all in order and fairness, Relocating Q thread back to original section should be simple, of course you can still call n believe it is a hoax if you wish but you appear to be doing well in regards allowing others to be yourself or opposite.

Yes cheers Sammy, spot on ta

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th August 2019), Chester (5th August 2019), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Thanks
    Followup...

After several frantic attempts ─ spread out across multiple days ─ at digging up the images that KiwiElf threatened to publish with the innuendo that they would have been concocted here at The One Truth, I have now finally found them. They were hosted in the far-right /pol/ section of 8Chan, as well as that they were hosted as downloadable attachments to a blog post with the exact same text as in said post at 8Chan, albeit that the attachments to the blog post were behind a register-and-pay wall.

The blog post and its identical sibling at 8Chan were obviously word for word written by bsbray (A Voice from the Mountains), and contained the same expressions, the same hate, the same racism and the same expletives as bsbray used in that insulting Skype message he sent to one of our staff members ─ words like "nigger" and "faggot", along with all the typical "shit", "bullshit", "fucking", and so on.

The post at 8Chan also dates back to September 2018, which was almost two years after bsbray left The One Truth. And I was lucky enough to find it when I did, because I just got a heads-up from Constance over at Project Avalon that 8Chan appears to be down now ─ I checked the link again right after her message, and indeed, it is no longer available now ─ followed within minutes by an announcement at Slashdot that Cloudflare has terminated their service for 8Chan because of the recent mass shootings and the growing extremism.

I am not going to be posting these images here, because all too many people would like to see this bridge between The One Truth and Project Avalon collapse, and I don't want to give them any ammunition. But I do have them on my computer, and I've posted them to the mod room here right after I found them. I've also got a screenshot of the blog post that was written under a pseudonym and that word for word contains the same text as in the 8Chan article with the two infographics. I have however sent all three images ─ the two infographics and the screenshot ─ to Bill and the complete Project Avalon staff via email.

I think this now completely exonerates The One Truth on account of the allegations that we would have been behind the creation and/or publication of those libeling images.
    Bill has now gotten back to me on my message, and he has confirmed that, with certainty, the article and the infographics were the work of bsbray, alias A Voice from the Mountains. He also showed me a scathing and bullying Skype message that he received from bsbray the day after he was banned from Project Avalon, which contained certain references from those infographics, and which clearly shows what a sick person bsbray has become.

Now that Bill and his team have received the images, I've deleted them from my computer again. I don't want that sick junk on my machine. I only needed to store them somewhere for the time being, so that I could attach them to the email I sent to Bill and the Project Avalon mods, and they've seen them now, so my computer and I have done our part and we doesn't needs them anymore, Preciouss.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th August 2019), Chester (5th August 2019), Dreamtimer (8th August 2019), Elen (5th August 2019), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019), Wind (5th August 2019)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    GOOD... very good the matter is resolved and over. I am sad for the souls that have such harsh lessons in their soul paths. I wish better for them all.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th August 2019), Aragorn (5th August 2019), Dreamtimer (8th August 2019), Elen (5th August 2019), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019), Wind (5th August 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Putting the thread in the hoax section is not a result of anyone's opinion. The reasons have been made clear.

It is my opinion that the earth is round (with a bulge). But that's not why it would be determined to be real or hoax. That would be determined via evidence and observation.

Same with the Q stuff.

Evidence and observation reveal what is most likely: it's a game being played on folks. A game that got out of hand. And many are falling for it. That part is real. And so is the psychology behind it.

If we hang our hats on something like the Q phenomenon then our foundation will be weak and will fall away when we least expect it because we believed in the solidity of something which had no real basis.

Much like large portions of our economy...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th August 2019), Aragorn (9th August 2019), Elen (9th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th August 2019), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019), Wind (8th August 2019)

Thanks
    Rubbish imo.

Papa site is likely taking a hit from the people as such for their censorship of Qetc, not sure if that can be confirmed though.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (10th August 2019), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Rubbish imo.

Papa site is likely taking a hit from the people as such for their censorship of Qetc, not sure if that can be confirmed though.
    There is no censorship. Nobody is being prevented from posting about QAnon, and the pertinent threads are still being updated every day.

What has happened at Project Avalon was merely a quarantining of those particular threads, and for good reason too. And what has happened here at The One Truth is that we found the evidence compelling enough to categorize the QAnon material as dis- and misinformation, so that those people who haven't tasted the QAnon Kool-Aid™ yet won't be misled into believing in proven falsehoods.

Just because you're in denial doesn't mean that the facts have changed, Vern.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th August 2019), Elen (11th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th August 2019), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019), Wind (11th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thankyou dear Mirror

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th August 2019), Elen (11th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th August 2019), Silly Wabbit (19th August 2019), Wind (11th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,060 Times in 7,319 Posts

LOL

"Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on." ...

The world according to Bill.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2019), Aragorn (10th September 2019), Dreamtimer (11th September 2019), Elen (10th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    "Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on." ...

The world according to Bill.
    Well, that's what a personal Q&A thread inevitably leads to when people stop asking personal questions and begin asking you all kinds of things that have nothing to do with yourself.

Bill is replying to the best of his abilities, but of course, when they're asking him for his opinions ─ or worse, when people start regarding Bill as if he has all the answers ─ then inevitably Bill will be responding with what he knows, or what he personally believes in, or what he deems the most plausible explanation for any given mystery, and so on.

Mind you, Bill has never claimed that he holds the gospel ─ notwithstanding the fact that he's met some interesting individuals in his life, and perhaps especially so during his stint with Project Camelot ─ but I guess we've all seen that this so-called alternative community all too easily regards a single individual with certain interesting information or opinions as if they are some omniscient entity.

And perhaps the membership at Project Avalon would be a bit extreme in that regard, as the polar opposite of the membership here at The One Truth, where nobody gives a shit about anything anymore and people think that clicking the Thanks button will wear out their mouse.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2019), Dreamtimer (11th September 2019), Elen (10th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2019), Gio (10th September 2019), Wind (11th September 2019)

Thanks

Wink

Wow your quick to the draw on this thread Aragorn ...

And note you would make an excellent PR guy for BR ...

Though more and more Bill is speaking as matter of fact
    and less and less in that once qualifying 'opinion mode' ...

Plus the reemergence (over there) via Bill and others of
    the "Scientology Freezone" stuff is interesting as well ...

IMO

Give em that old time religion stuff it works every-time....
    Note the LRH's free zone/free range click/clucking chickens.

The Following 144 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (11th November 2018), airaspect (30th October 2018), Alx (4th November 2018), AndrejPeĉënkin (28th October 2018), Andrew_K (27th October 2018), Andynko (27th October 2018), angelfire (27th October 2018), Antagenet (28th October 2018), aoibhghaire (27th October 2018), Apulu (31st October 2018), Arak (28th October 2018), AriG (29th October 2018), Art (28th October 2018), astridmari (27th October 2018), avatar (27th October 2018), Aviator (10th November 2018), avid (27th October 2018), Baby Steps (27th October 2018), BAKONI (4th November 2018), Bassplayer1 (30th October 2018), Ben Macdonald (1st November 2018), Billy (27th October 2018), Bluegreen (27th October 2018), bojancan (27th October 2018), CaptnNemo (28th October 2018), cascadian (29th October 2018), ceetee9 (29th October 2018), Chanie (30th October 2018), Chip (28th October 2018), christian (4th November 2018), ChristianSky (28th October 2018), Cognitive Dissident (10th February 2019), dan33 (9th November 2018), David Trd1 (27th October 2018), Debra (27th October 2018), Denise/Dizi (8th November 2018), Dick (28th October 2018), DNA (30th October 2018), drneglector (27th October 2018), Durga ma (28th October 2018), earthdreamer (30th October 2018), EFO (28th October 2018), enigma3 (27th October 2018), Ernie Nemeth (30th October 2018), Flash (28th October 2018), frodo13 (28th October 2018), genevieve (28th October 2018), ginnyk (28th October 2018), Gracy May (28th October 2018), grant (1st November 2018), Happyjak (28th October 2018), Hazelfern (30th October 2018), Hervé (27th October 2018), Houman (27th October 2018), Hym (27th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (27th October 2018), Inversion (27th October 2018), Ioneo (27th October 2018), Iro (19th November 2018), Ivanhoe (28th October 2018), Iyakum (18th August 2019), Jad (27th October 2018), Jantje (30th October 2018), Jayke (27th October 2018), jc71 (28th October 2018), Jean-Marie (27th October 2018), jjjones (27th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (27th October 2018), justntime2learn (3rd November 2018), kanishk (28th October 2018), Kate (28th October 2018), Keyholder (1st November 2018), Lancelot (9th January 2019), Laura Elina (27th December 2018), lightwalker (29th October 2018), mab777 (31st March 2019), MagikZen (2nd December 2018), Magnus (27th October 2018), Mare (29th October 2018), Merry Mom (27th October 2018), meteor695 (8th December 2018), mgray (27th October 2018), Mike (28th October 2018), Mike Gorman (28th October 2018), mountain_jim (28th October 2018), muxfolder (29th October 2018), NancyV (28th October 2018), Nasu (27th October 2018), ndroock1 (11th June 2019), O Donna (28th October 2018), Ol' Roy (27th October 2018), OmeyocaN777 (27th October 2018), onawah (27th October 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (27th October 2018), peace (8th November 2018), Peter UK (13th August 2019), peterpam (28th October 2018), petra (30th October 2018), Praxis (27th October 2018), Professor (9th February 2019), Rahkyt (5th December 2018), ramus (27th October 2018), raregem (27th October 2018), Raven (2nd January 2019), Rawhide68 (28th October 2018), Red Skywalker (27th October 2018), rodguy911 (28th October 2018), RunningDeer (27th October 2018), Sadieblue (27th October 2018), section9 (28th November 2018), seko (27th October 2018), shaberon (4th November 2018), Shende (29th October 2018), Sierra (27th October 2018), sijohn (31st October 2018), silverchimes (29th October 2018), Sir Eltor (8th September 2019), skogvokter (7th November 2018), snoop4truth (13th January 2019), Soda (28th October 2018), Sophocles (28th October 2018), Spellbound (28th October 2018), Spirithorse (1st November 2018), Sstarss (27th October 2018), Steviemad (29th October 2018), Sunny (18th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (27th October 2018), T Smith (7th November 2018), Tanushka (27th April 2019), the_real_dave-id (4th November 2018), Tintin (27th October 2018), toppy (27th October 2018), Trisher (31st October 2018), Valerie Villars (27th October 2018), viking (27th October 2018), Violet3 (28th October 2018), Wansen (29th October 2018), WhiteFeather (28th October 2018), WildOrchid (17th November 2018), Wildshroom (10th January 2019), wnlight (28th October 2018), wondering (28th October 2018), Yoda (28th October 2018), ZenBaller (27th October 2018)
    Well Aragorn are you going to add your thanks ...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2019), Aragorn (10th September 2019), Dreamtimer (11th September 2019), Elen (10th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2019), Wind (11th September 2019)

Thanks
    Wow your quick to the draw on this thread Aragorn ...
    Nah, I was just looking at the new posts and I saw this one appear, and I decided to reply before checking the Manjaro forum.

And note you would make an excellent PR guy for BR ...

Though more and more Bill is speaking as matter of fact
    and less and less in that once qualifying 'opinion mode' ...
    Hmm... I'm having the opposite impression, or at least, on account of what he says nowadays about various subjects. That doesn't mean that I would agree with him, though, because I know the difference between an opinion and factual evidence. And sometimes I will see Bill replying to a question with information he's been given by one of his contacts, and then I think to myself, "Bill, you're being naive again, because I don't trust that witness/informer."

Dan "Burisch" would be a fine example of that. Bill still believes in Burisch's integrity, but I don't. There's something about the way that guy talks that screams the word "liar" in my mind's ear.

Plus the reemergence (over there) via Bill and others of
    the "Scientology Freezone" stuff is interesting as well ...
    I've noticed that, yes, but in all fairness, it's because people are actively asking him about that. He doesn't exactly proselytize for it, from what I've seen.

IMO

Give em that old time religion stuff it works every-time....
    Note the LRH's free zone/free range click/clucking chickens.

The Following 144 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (11th November 2018), airaspect (30th October 2018), Alx (4th November 2018), AndrejPeĉënkin (28th October 2018), Andrew_K (27th October 2018), Andynko (27th October 2018), angelfire (27th October 2018), Antagenet (28th October 2018), aoibhghaire (27th October 2018), Apulu (31st October 2018), Arak (28th October 2018), AriG (29th October 2018), Art (28th October 2018), astridmari (27th October 2018), avatar (27th October 2018), Aviator (10th November 2018), avid (27th October 2018), Baby Steps (27th October 2018), BAKONI (4th November 2018), Bassplayer1 (30th October 2018), Ben Macdonald (1st November 2018), Billy (27th October 2018), Bluegreen (27th October 2018), bojancan (27th October 2018), CaptnNemo (28th October 2018), cascadian (29th October 2018), ceetee9 (29th October 2018), Chanie (30th October 2018), Chip (28th October 2018), christian (4th November 2018), ChristianSky (28th October 2018), Cognitive Dissident (10th February 2019), dan33 (9th November 2018), David Trd1 (27th October 2018), Debra (27th October 2018), Denise/Dizi (8th November 2018), Dick (28th October 2018), DNA (30th October 2018), drneglector (27th October 2018), Durga ma (28th October 2018), earthdreamer (30th October 2018), EFO (28th October 2018), enigma3 (27th October 2018), Ernie Nemeth (30th October 2018), Flash (28th October 2018), frodo13 (28th October 2018), genevieve (28th October 2018), ginnyk (28th October 2018), Gracy May (28th October 2018), grant (1st November 2018), Happyjak (28th October 2018), Hazelfern (30th October 2018), Hervé (27th October 2018), Houman (27th October 2018), Hym (27th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (27th October 2018), Inversion (27th October 2018), Ioneo (27th October 2018), Iro (19th November 2018), Ivanhoe (28th October 2018), Iyakum (18th August 2019), Jad (27th October 2018), Jantje (30th October 2018), Jayke (27th October 2018), jc71 (28th October 2018), Jean-Marie (27th October 2018), jjjones (27th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (27th October 2018), justntime2learn (3rd November 2018), kanishk (28th October 2018), Kate (28th October 2018), Keyholder (1st November 2018), Lancelot (9th January 2019), Laura Elina (27th December 2018), lightwalker (29th October 2018), mab777 (31st March 2019), MagikZen (2nd December 2018), Magnus (27th October 2018), Mare (29th October 2018), Merry Mom (27th October 2018), meteor695 (8th December 2018), mgray (27th October 2018), Mike (28th October 2018), Mike Gorman (28th October 2018), mountain_jim (28th October 2018), muxfolder (29th October 2018), NancyV (28th October 2018), Nasu (27th October 2018), ndroock1 (11th June 2019), O Donna (28th October 2018), Ol' Roy (27th October 2018), OmeyocaN777 (27th October 2018), onawah (27th October 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (27th October 2018), peace (8th November 2018), Peter UK (13th August 2019), peterpam (28th October 2018), petra (30th October 2018), Praxis (27th October 2018), Professor (9th February 2019), Rahkyt (5th December 2018), ramus (27th October 2018), raregem (27th October 2018), Raven (2nd January 2019), Rawhide68 (28th October 2018), Red Skywalker (27th October 2018), rodguy911 (28th October 2018), RunningDeer (27th October 2018), Sadieblue (27th October 2018), section9 (28th November 2018), seko (27th October 2018), shaberon (4th November 2018), Shende (29th October 2018), Sierra (27th October 2018), sijohn (31st October 2018), silverchimes (29th October 2018), Sir Eltor (8th September 2019), skogvokter (7th November 2018), snoop4truth (13th January 2019), Soda (28th October 2018), Sophocles (28th October 2018), Spellbound (28th October 2018), Spirithorse (1st November 2018), Sstarss (27th October 2018), Steviemad (29th October 2018), Sunny (18th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (27th October 2018), T Smith (7th November 2018), Tanushka (27th April 2019), the_real_dave-id (4th November 2018), Tintin (27th October 2018), toppy (27th October 2018), Trisher (31st October 2018), Valerie Villars (27th October 2018), viking (27th October 2018), Violet3 (28th October 2018), Wansen (29th October 2018), WhiteFeather (28th October 2018), WildOrchid (17th November 2018), Wildshroom (10th January 2019), wnlight (28th October 2018), wondering (28th October 2018), Yoda (28th October 2018), ZenBaller (27th October 2018)
    Well Aragorn are you going to add your thanks ...
    Nah. Besides, look at those dates ─ that must have been a post from October 2018. I'm reading that thread now, but only from the point in time that I returned to Project Avalon. I don't have time to read everything.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2019), Dreamtimer (11th September 2019), Elen (11th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2019), Gio (10th September 2019), Wind (11th September 2019)

Thanks

LOL

hmm ...

As best he knows ...

"Enjoy. As best I know, his account of the JFK assassination is quite correct."

JFK: 3 shooters, the fatal bullet from Johnny Roselli in the storm drain.
    The chickens click/cluck from just today ...

The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alekahn2 (Today), Caliban (Today), Franny (Today), gs_powered (Today), Hervé (Today), Ivanhoe (Today), Jantje (Today), justntime2learn (Today), Kotch (Today), magicmanx (Today), mountain_jim (Today), mpennery (Today), muxfolder (Today), Rosemarie (Today), Sadieblue (Today), Sophocles (Today), Star Mariner (Today), Strat (Today), Sunray (Today), Tintin (Today), Yoda (Today), Zanshin (Today)
    Who knows if you try harder on your posting Aragorn you might get this kinda thanks over there !

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2019), Aragorn (10th September 2019), Dreamtimer (11th September 2019), Elen (11th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2019), Wind (11th September 2019)

Thanks
    Who knows if you try harder on your posting Aragorn you might get this kinda thanks over there !
    I'm actually getting a lot more thanks over there than I do here.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2019), Dreamtimer (11th September 2019), Elen (11th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2019), Gio (10th September 2019), Wind (11th September 2019)