Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Thread: What Motivates Bill Ryan of Project Avalon Community Forum?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    Hi. I am new here. Nice to meet you all. I am a member of Project Avalon, kind of retired, I guess. I have been reading this thread about Bill Ryan with great interest. I didn't have any problems with him at all. He didn't get back to me a couple of times when I pm'd him but that isn't a big deal at all.

The mods do their best. I didn't always agree with some of their decisions, but neither did I know what was going on. My only criticism about them is they have trouble identifying deeply offensive individuals, who will NOT change.

They seem to have a problem identifying paranoid sociopaths. There is a clear and highly antagonistic quality to their posts and perhaps Bill and the mods think they can work with the person to get them to see reason and be respectful. And clearly, it's not going to happen.

I vehemently disagree with people who can't disagree respectfully and appear to be engaged in a "quest for the truth" that is cherry picked from a highly politicized and nasty angle and ends up looking like a vendetta.

Giovanni, I will pm you. I don't want to use my former name on this forum, but if any of the mods or posters from Avalon pm me, I will be happy to!

Ciao!

Octopus
    Welcome Octopus to our merrie band of Bill bashers! I was never at The Kool-aid Stand (Avalon) but I do read it as a set of alt-world vectors that can be unique, i.e. not posted elsewhere. I've tangled with just about everyone here including Malc and his henchbuddy Aragon and not been banned so I can vouch that you won't be banned for your views. I tried and am still here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th October 2017), Elen (30th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2017), Kathy (1st November 2017), Octopus Garden (30th October 2017), pointessa (31st October 2017), sandy (31st October 2017)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Thanks for the welcome!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th October 2017), Elen (30th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2017), Kathy (1st November 2017), pointessa (31st October 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    I've tangled with just about everyone here including Malc and his henchbuddy Aragon and not been banned so I can vouch that you won't be banned for your views. I tried and am still here.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2017), Kathy (1st November 2017), Octopus Garden (30th October 2017), pointessa (31st October 2017), sandy (31st October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 145 Posts
    Welcome, Octopus Garden. I resonated with your post. I thought PA was an amazing forum, several years ago.
    Such a great group of people, which created a certain dynamic after the Atticus event calmed down.
    And I attributed this largely to BR's management and also the moderator efforts. But over time something went wrong. I began to perceive some serious inconsistencies, and contradictions, the longer I was active there.
    BR seemed to indulge certain people who in my view had no business of being there, and the science-spirituality motto became more and more of a joke, where people's genuine spiritual experiences were considered woowoo, while some dubious science got the thumbs up.
    I can't remember exact examples right now, just that I was often felt puzzled while reading who was sanctioned by BR and "his team", unsubscribed or sent on vacations, yet some really twisted persons were allowed to hang out in the inner circle.
    I must admit, I miss the old days there.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Paloma For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2017), Fred Steeves (30th October 2017), Kathy (1st November 2017), Octopus Garden (30th October 2017), pointessa (31st October 2017), sandy (31st October 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Most everyone except for Elen and Dreamy (Dreamtimer) that is.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2017), Kathy (1st November 2017), Octopus Garden (30th October 2017), pointessa (31st October 2017), sandy (31st October 2017)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Yes, it was different before. And some of this might have to do with the same topics, over and over and people just get bored and move on to what they consider more exciting. It is drama driven -- as are most interactive forums.

I really only had a difficult time with one poster who was clearly a paranoid sociopath. In my view he was a highly disruptive individual who should have been given the bum's rush years ago. Talk about a bad vibe. Made me and a number of others shudder. If someone disagrees--that's fine. If they have hostility to some public person and you don't agree. Fine. But making it personal, and gleefully engaging in smearing and insulting forum members? That's not okay.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2017), Kathy (1st November 2017), pointessa (31st October 2017), sandy (31st October 2017)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by pointessa View Post
    I have noticed the definite decline in the quality and quantity of interesting threads and posts on PA. Long gone are the days when you could go to the forum and find page after page of new and interesting threads and posts from some of the most creative thinkers on the internet.

I think there was a big hope for a sort of revival with the Corey Goode/ Dark Journalist saga but that has fizzled out and the Dark Journalist has moved on to other things. At its peak Ryan talked about having an alliance with the likes of Katherine Austin Fitts and others to bring down CG. As if she would be the slight bit interested in getting involved in that soap opera. Members were warned that they needed to be very careful with the quality of their posts due to the increase in viewers because of the CG affair. It was all in preparation for the swarm of new members that would be coming. Instead of presenting the information and letting the chips fall where they may and let people make their own decisions he let it drag out ad nauseum. I couldn't look any more after I watched a PA member that I had a lot of respect for devolve into a servant for Ryan as he had this person do things like invite certain youtube 'celebrities' that shared his sentiments to be "fast tracked" into membership.(As though there were thousands waiting ahead of them) Frankly, it got to be embarrassing even to read it. I think a lot of folks were really fed up with the whole thing.

Now, it seems that the whole forum is a patchwork of youtube videos, with very little analysis or discussion. The discussion that does exist, is nowhere near the quality of what it used to be. Don't get me wrong, youtube videos have their place, but a forum is about discussion and that seems to be sadly lacking to a large degree these days. So the days of the vibrant exchange of ideas for that forum seem to be long gone, and at the same time this forum continues to grow. He might take note of the management style of this forum and learn a thing or two.
    Yes the Corey Goode affair, interesting at first, became too much. How many threads should be devoted to one sorry clown when there are so many others out there. I always figured that most of the sorry clown/whistle blowers were full of sh** so I just avoided whistle blower threads. I figured that Bill Ryan was naive but well meaning. I hope this is true.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2017), Kathy (1st November 2017), pointessa (31st October 2017), sandy (31st October 2017)

Thanks
    Yes the Corey Goode affair, interesting at first, became too much. How many threads should be devoted to one sorry clown when there are so many others out there. I always figured that most of the sorry clown/whistle blowers were full of sh** so I just avoided whistle blower threads. I figured that Bill Ryan was naive but well meaning. I hope this is true.
    I don’t agree. The entire alt-world environment is being driven by the CG/DW “revelations” so I think a through discussion of CG and the other personalities is very much warranted. After I got to know several folks here and their interactions with both CG and BR, it really helped me understand the situation and the weirdness surrounding.

New information is always good. For example, new info on flat earth was caused me to reopen what was formerly what I thought was a closed and understood (for me) topic.

The chaotic Sun, earth pole reversal, etc is connected to the CG storyline and is most important to all of us, IMO.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2017), Kathy (1st November 2017), Octopus Garden (30th October 2017), Paloma (30th October 2017), pointessa (31st October 2017)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Dumpster Diver,

Any info at all pertinent to CG's b.s. about Secret Space Program is fair game. Outside of that is prurient interest, IMHO. It can also draw innocent parties into a 'web of intrigue,' that takes on the appearance of a blood sport.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2017), enjoy being (30th October 2017), Kathy (1st November 2017), pointessa (31st October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,111 Times in 20,309 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    I've tangled with just about everyone here including Malc and his henchbuddy Aragon and not been banned so I can vouch that you won't be banned for your views. I tried and am still here.
    The name is Aragorn. Aragon is a region in Spain. And Gio calls me argon, which is a gas.

I figured that Bill Ryan was naive but well meaning. I hope this is true.
    I'm afraid not. Bill Ryan is an obsessive-compulsive, narcissistic and Machiavellian psychopath, not to mention a Scientologist and a supporter of Werner Erhard — think "neurolinguistic programming" — and he will do or say whatever he needs to attain his objectives, whether that means that he has to do or say something good or whether he has to do or say something bad.

Perhaps you won't take it from me, but I happen to be well-versed in psychology, and I also happen to have quite a bit of experience at dealing with psychopaths.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (30th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2017), Kathy (1st November 2017), Octopus Garden (30th October 2017), pointessa (31st October 2017)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Aragorn, I don't know much about Bill Ryan. My own experiences with him were okay. But...they were also very limited. Can you link me to anything that will explain more about your experiences with him to me? I am really curious.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2017), Kathy (1st November 2017), pointessa (31st October 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    The name is Aragorn. Aragon is a region in Spain. And Gio calls me argon, which is a gas. nthequite
    Sorry Argonite, my dzlexzia is kicking in again. :fisty:

Not to mention the spell ckr picking out whatever it likes and subbing my bent text.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 30th October 2017 at 18:21.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2017), Kathy (1st November 2017), pointessa (31st October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,111 Times in 20,309 Posts
    Aragorn, I don't know much about Bill Ryan. My own experiences with him were okay. But...they were also very limited. Can you link me to anything that will explain more about your experiences with him to me? I am really curious.
    Oh wow... I've already written about that extensively all over the forum, including here on this thread, as well as on other threads dedicated to El Sombrero™ — even on threads that weren't necessarily about him but where the subject somehow came up. And I have already collided more than once with The Hat Man™'s resident fanboys (and -girls) over that too.

But I'll give you just a couple of samples, and by the way, some of this information comes from reliable sources within the Project Avalon mod team...

Did you know that El Sombrero™ contacted one of our former staff members — somebody who is at present time still a member at Project Avalon — by way of Skype with the request to remove Bill Ryan's name from a post made by one of our members, in which said member espoused his then-held opinion that Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy would have been working for the alphabet spooks? And of course, this was all to happen below the table, without that anyone else in the mod room here were to find out.

The reason El Sombrero™ gave for the request was that "he had been informed by an Avalon member" of a Google search on the names of both Bill Ryan and the The One Truth member in which that particular post came up.

He keeps a list of all Project Avalon members of whom he knows that they are also registered here at The One Truth — and by now, probably about any Avalon member registered at Earth Empaths as well. People have already been banned from Avalon over things they had said either here or at Earth Empaths.

He keeps a copy of every written conversation ever had — whether by email, Skype or private message — as well as thousands upon thousands of photographs on external hard disks, as well as all of the information provided to him by everyone who ever signs up as a member at Project Avalon.

When he found out from Corey Goode's wife that Corey had been sent a 72-page FBI file on him, he went ballistic, and he threatened his wife Christine with grave harm — yes, that is an understatement. He also became obsessed with Corey from that moment on, and his passive-aggressive behavior due to that obsession became intolerable during the Skype meetings of the Project Avalon 24/7 Earth Healing Group, to such an extent that Christine took the decision to ban him from the group's meetings on Skype.

As he couldn't take revenge on Christine — because she was too popular among the Project Avalon members — he took it out on newbie moderator Hazel and fired her from the Avalon staff. Christine and Claudia (Karelia) then both resigned as moderators in protest.

I had already been apprised of the situation before it played out, and on the night that I was banned from La Casa Del Sombrero™, I confronted him with his manipulations and his lies, by pointing out that he had posted an announcement in which he stated that Christine, Claudia and Hazel had all three voluntarily stepped down as moderators, while he had actually fired Hazel, leading to the other two stepping down in protest.

He vehemently denied that — I believe I still have the screenshots of that exchange — and he tried to put a spin on it by way of an out-of-context quote of something he himself had written in a Skype exchange with the three of them [*]. Ironically enough, more than two years later, when he had his moderators start a slandering campaign against Christine out on an open thread at Avalon, he had actually forgotten about how he had denied having fired Hazel, because he openly admitted to it, and he even put a spin on why she was fired from the Avalon staff.

[*] Isn't it ironic that Project Avalon uses Skype for their staff meetings, while Skype is notorious for its security leaks, not to mention that it's also owned by Microsoft, who are engaged in several million-dollar contracts with DARPA, the DIA, the NSA, the CIA, the FBI and the DHS?

Shortly after I had joined up as a member here at The One Truth, I began participating in the exchanges on a thread about Simon Parkes — indirectly, the Simon Parkes affair had led to my being banned from Avalon, but I'm not going to get into the specifics here and now because that's a whole story in and of itself — and this was a members-only thread. Still, some of Simon Parkes' groupies had infiltrated here — this was during the time that Corey Goode was active here, and many people were signing up here in that time just so as to be able to talk to Corey, or maybe to hear Corey talk to them — and these groupies were posting that members-only stuff back to Simon Parkes.

On the 6th of April 2015, both I myself as an individual and Malc as the founder of The One Truth received threats with legal action from Simon Parkes via email. Both emails arrived at Malc's and my private email addresses, and in both threats, I was named by my legal name. There is no way Simon Parkes could have gotten hold of that information — and of those email addresses — without that Bill Ryan would have handed it to him on a platter. That's a serious breach of ethics, right there.

And now you probably also know why signing up at Project Avalon comprises of filling out that extensive questionnaire, and providing them with your real name. Bill Ryan keeps a copy of all that information on his own computers, for if and when he has any use for it.

As charming and sympathetic as the guy seems on the outside, I can tell you that he is cold as ice on the inside. Cold, incredibly calculated and utterly premeditated. He's also very intelligent, which allows him to think very fast.

Is he naive? Well, he does have his own woo-woo factor and his Scientology belief system. But innocent and well-intended, he is not. Trust me.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dear Reader (30th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2017), Kathy (1st November 2017), pointessa (31st October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    I'm continually baffled at the amount of times I hear about these people and that they are leading some alt movement.
    I just see that sort of thinking as unhealthy and unfounded. In no way would I consider either DW or whatsis pickle to be leading any frontier apart from the one swapping bubblegum card overflows, I cannot take one single atom between those two seriously and I guess I just presume it ought to be obvious to most, which is when I get baffled by people falling for all the fantasy and leg weeing.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2017), Kathy (1st November 2017), pointessa (31st October 2017), sandy (31st October 2017)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Aragorn, Thanks for that information. It's all a bit confusing but I appreciate that you took the time to get back to me on it. Maybe there are two sides to the man. Do you think he is unworthy of compassion though? Has he abused women, or just been with a lot of women? I want to point something out here that is important to bear in mind. I am not a FAN of Bill Ryan--just kind of neutral.

Nothing, I don't take them seriously either. It is annoying that they are playing directly into the belief that ufology and SS programme are cartoonish. When the likes of Dolan is represented with no choice but to share a stage with these types, it is like making Nikola Tesla share a stage with the inventor of the hoola hoop.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th October 2017), enjoy being (30th October 2017), Kathy (1st November 2017), pointessa (31st October 2017), sandy (31st October 2017)