Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Thread: What Motivates Bill Ryan of Project Avalon Community Forum?

Thanks
    Thanked 37,367 Times in 7,424 Posts

Question

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    hah, that's not going to happen, to put it in the vernacular, you are just being 'snoopy'.

Let me clarify. I've been castigated before for not reading a thread before commenting which I think is somewhat 'constricted' thinking to even suggest a thing, but, in any case, as I explained in an earlier post, I was banned from PA2 in 2012 I think it was. As stated earlier, I arrived there shortly after Lord Sidious had caused some kind of uproar, I never new what but he had just been banned to the apparent chagrin of many, but that's not the point. I was banned after posting a goodbye and a f*ck you. I later apologized to the objects of my post on a different forum. As not unexpected "they" rather enjoyed the dilly dally of 'drama and fighting' and no matter what I would try, the apology was always essentially rejected. So, I had been trying periodically for 5 years to be admitted back to PA2 because in truth, I wasn't finished fighting my battle on PA2. I had always been rejected but finally received an email from one Hat Dude, asking why I wanted back in after my earlier 'rampage' and I explained what my motivations for posting were. He acceded that I wasn't what I had been portrayed as and let me back in. That's the whole story, not really worth all this bandwidth in my estimation.

NAP
    Perhaps you could get your friend Bill to verify all this crap ?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (9th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (8th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    ok, you win. I don't even know why you are asking but you win. What you really should do is simply state you don't want anyone siphoning off your attention for what you consider superfluous reasons. I'm ok with that! But you might remember that one man's 'superfluous' is another man's 'interest'.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (24th October 2017)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    Sometimes I'm inspired, sometimes I'm more inspired

AVALONOGY DONATICS

PA2 Round Table Declaration:

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::

• We stand together for the future of the Human Race.

We will not tolerate suppression of the truth.

• We stand together to support others in the expression of truths and freedom to speak out... no matter how radical those ideas may seem.

• Standing for freedom takes courage; together we shall be strong in the face of all odds.

• We will do everything we can to work towards the establishment of a new way of living together on Planet Earth.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::

I wonder if the people who have put their name under this noble PA2 Round Table Declaration, have read the Patriot Act 1 & 2.
    If not, perhaps they should.

• We will do everything we can to work towards the establishment of a new way of living together on Planet Earth.

With the Patriot Act 1 & 2 in hand, signing this, could mark you as a potential 'terrorist'!

Wait a second…

P. A. 1 & 2 …

Patriot Act 1 & 2 ...

Coincidence?

"Pretentious? Moi?"

What really p#sses me off about Bill Ryan, is that he seems to think he is some sort of godlike idol.
    I've send this guy 2 or 3 emails, and never received an answer. – mind you, if I mail Bono, I get a reply within 24 hours max.

Now please tell me: 'Who the f#ck is Bill Ryan, to have an attitude like that?'
    Nobody I know has ever heard of the guy.

Someone just pm-ed me: “Did you know that Life of Brian originally was named Life of B. Ryan?”
    No I kid you not.
    It was only after B. Ryan had read the script he realized this movie was not about him but about his brother Brian.
    Brian Ryan?
    “One & the same”
    No I kid you not!

B. Ryan: "You're all individuals !!!! "

Crowd: "Yes !!! We're all individuals !!!"

Lone Man: "I'm not. "

B. Ryan: "You don't need me or anyone else to tell you what to do.…"

Yep, that must be Brian.

Usually rats are the first to leave a sinking ship, but in this particular saga, it's the other way round.

Everyone with an open, healthy and slightly suspicious mind, has been kicked off of this boat & those with no mind of their own at all, are invited to sail the ship.
    I posted this and those 2 other posts following the above at page 13 not only to drop my mask - for I've got nothing to hide, but also to see in what direction this thread would go.
    Those who should have had the most questions because all that was completely new to them, ignored my posts and started a bs conversation.

..... ..... ..... .......... .... ..... ..... ..........
    .......... ............ .......... .......... .......... .....
    Last edited by Outlander, 8th October 2017 at 18:46.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (8th October 2017), Gio (8th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    From what I have observed over a bit of time, some seem to be placing a wee bit too much importance to this thread, a wee bit too much importance on Bill Ryan and his forums, and a wee bit too much importance in themselves.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th October 2017), Elen (13th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (9th October 2017), modwiz (8th October 2017), sandy (9th October 2017), WantDisclosure (8th October 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    From what I have observed over a bit of time, some seem to be placing a wee bit too much importance to this thread, a wee bit too much importance on Bill Ryan and his forums, and a wee bit too much importance in themselves.
    One is master over the words not spoken and becomes a slave of what one says.

A man's gotta know his limitations and from what I observe you're going a wee bit over the edge now.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th October 2017), Gio (9th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks

A man's gotta know his limitations and from what I observe you're going a wee bit over the edge now.

? No thanks keep your advice or whatever that was supposed to be.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (8th October 2017)

Thanks

? No thanks keep your advice or whatever that was supposed to be.
    Just an observation

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th October 2017), Gio (9th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Just an observation
    Okay... hmm more observations I could make then.. focusses binocs on outlander.. hmm oh best not.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (8th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    I posted this and those 2 other posts following the above at page 13 not only to drop my mask - for I've got nothing to hide, but also to see in what direction this thread would go.
    Those who should have had the most questions because all that was completely new to them, ignored my posts and started a bs conversation.

..... ..... ..... .......... .... ..... ..... ..........
    .......... ............ .......... .......... .......... .....
    That particular one didn't make a lot of sense to me, what exactly were you trying to reveal with that?

The other post were really good, I appreciated them...shame how quickly they get buried by nonsense
    What is the purpose of your presence?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (9th October 2017), Fred Steeves (9th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Hi Donk,

I'm NotAPretender. What is nonsense? You tell me and I'll attempt to justify my part of the nonsense. It might be worthwhile.

We might as well delve into the drama need that we all have!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th October 2017), sandy (13th October 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    That particular one didn't make a lot of sense to me, what exactly were you trying to reveal with that?

The other post were really good, I appreciated them...shame how quickly they get buried by nonsense
    They were meant as one but I posted them in 3 parts because it was too much text for one post.

They're a sort of summary of the 7 pages of the 'Are you having a laugh' thread - http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21049 - at PA1, where we see the last convulsions of the forum.

Can you imagine such texts being posted in todays PA?

I give it 5 minutes before they are deleted,

Anyway, I was surprised to see them 'buried by nonsense' .

I thought the name of this thread was What Motivates Bill Ryan of Project Avalon Community Forum?

Okay... hmm more observations I could make then.. focusses binocs on outlander.. hmm oh best not.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (9th October 2017), Kathy (10th October 2017), PurpleLama (9th October 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    It was interesting looking at the posts from MoA. In part because of the amazing new whistleblower who 'showed up' in 2014. Already people were commenting on how CG was not being asked tough questions.

The motive then would have been the attention and traffic. The motive now is still some of that, right? But now it's how CG isn't the real thing at all. This 'change' has happened in a manner focusing on only one figure. People here have pointed out the parade of 'insiders' and whistleblowers that have gone through PA.

So what is the continuing motive? Does it bring in new members? If there is a cult mentality, how does that fit in? It kinda looks like Bill's cult spawned Corey's cult. Ironically, Bill's cult would have been spawned by the originator, LRonH. Is the Ruiner leading one? It seems to metastasize.

I'm not sure how much I really want to understand what motivates cult mentality.

It wouldn't be all the members, just the ones in the inner circles.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th October 2017), Elen (13th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (9th October 2017), enjoy being (9th October 2017), Fred Steeves (9th October 2017), Kathy (10th October 2017), sandy (10th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It's the nature of the landscape to a point I think Dreamtimer. If the site was a forum for CCTV enthusiasts or a sporting code, my guess is there would be different sorts of personalities involved. And my guess is the members would be far less melodramatic and far less likely to fall into saviour complexes and such. There are types of people involved in these sorts of sites that are, how do we say, eccentric and more.
    Plenty from that state of mind and outlook, love sitting there reading all the stories and side swipes and over flowing content. That's one of the problems in lots of ways, far too much content, plenty of people that fancy themselves as roving reporters placing their daily news and anecdotes.. a lot of it being just sugary tabloid entertainment akin to cartoons. Or the 'Confucius says' types. The types of audiences that like that kind of stuff are definitely going to be a bit preprimed to get a bit culty or obsessed. I have to remind myself that there are a good deal of theoretically unbalanced or potentially crazy people floating around making their own billboards etc.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th October 2017), Elen (13th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (12th October 2017), Kathy (10th October 2017), sandy (10th October 2017)

Thanks
    It's the nature of the landscape to a point I think Dreamtimer. If the site was a forum for CCTV enthusiasts or a sporting code, my guess is there would be different sorts of personalities involved. And my guess is the members would be far less melodramatic and far less likely to fall into saviour complexes and such. There are types of people involved in these sorts of sites that are, how do we say, eccentric and more.
    Plenty from that state of mind and outlook, love sitting there reading all the stories and side swipes and over flowing content. That's one of the problems in lots of ways, far too much content, plenty of people that fancy themselves as roving reporters placing their daily news and anecdotes.. a lot of it being just sugary tabloid entertainment akin to cartoons. Or the 'Confucius says' types. The types of audiences that like that kind of stuff are definitely going to be a bit preprimed to get a bit culty or obsessed. I have to remind myself that there are a good deal of theoretically unbalanced or potentially crazy people floating around making their own billboards etc.
    You didn't mention the 'high and mighty, belittling and cocky' type, Nothing...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (24th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (12th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You didn't mention the 'high and mighty, belittling and cocky' type, Nothing...
    No...no I didn't? Perhaps you can fill us in?

I do know that often such accusations come down to at least an even percentage of the accuser's own perceptions, and their own emotional state and/or concept of self.

Sure, you get arrogant people who are genuinely arrogant and a large number of people can agree on it, but then you get individuals who think someone is arrogant, because of... well their own 'thing' in their head, whichever it may be. Of course it could be helped along by a clash in personality, a clash in style of communication, language, even a clash in style of humour can do it.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Elen (13th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (12th October 2017), sandy (13th October 2017)