Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: POLITICAL NEWS: What the Trump???

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Excellent post, Nothing!
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th June 2022), enjoy being (5th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by enjoy being View Post
    As much as I can dislike power puppet figures. I also feel a little sorry for them. Not so much that I would attract the attention upon myself of the demons that hang around them of course.
    But yeah, I can sometimes wonder momentarily, of what sort of sad story would be behind the results we see in front of us.
    Successful people do what unsuccessful people don't want to do. That statement is double edged. It refers to people not wanting to even get out of bed, but it also refers to people who would sell their grandmother.
    A corporate boardroom table is like the burning belly of a beast to me. Those sitting around it, its tentacles feeding it. The people who have managed to BE a tentacle are the types who have won over their competition and clawed their way to the top. They are they type who spend their hours scheming and dreaming up new ways to feed the beasts belly so that they can become its chief feeder and be admired by the other psychopaths. Though, of them, many have even graduated past needing admiration and seem to be just operating out of the blackness in their eyes.
    Indeed it is BNP
    ...to the topTop