Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: POLITICAL NEWS: What the Trump???

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    Chris Farrell on OAN: It is clear Comey
    "threw" the Clinton Investigation

(Published on Sep 6, 2017)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzbLAtRZG-I

Hannity Reacts To Trump Ending DACA
    Hannity Opening Monologue

Published on Sep 5, 2017

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpN2_97bZ24

"SEND ILLEGALS OUT" JASON CHAFFETZ
    NAILS IT ON DACA TERMINATION

(Published on Sep 5, 2017)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeZsyjC7agI

Newt Gingrich: Trump's plan
    for DACA is 'real leadership'

Last edited by turiya, 6th September 2017 at 18:47.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th September 2017), modwiz (7th September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Is It All Coming To An End, What Else Does
    The Cabal Have Up Their Sleeve - Episode 1372b

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68C6NGDCg7w

_________Relevant Articles_________

Political/Rights

House Panel Subpoenas DOJ, FBI For “Trump Dossier” Records

• The one Russia-collusion narrative that Democrats have actively worked to suppress is coming back to haunt them.
    • Investigators from the House Intelligence Committee have issued subpoenas to the DOJ and FBI for information related to the now-infamous Trump dossier that, as we recently learned, was provided to the FBI even though it contained knowingly inaccurate allegations.

• In reality, Democrats may be worried that, if the background materials are finally publicized, they could terminally damage the Trump-Russia collusion narrative.

• Republicans have rightfully argued that it is important to understand the genesis of the dossier and whether it was created to sabotage Trump during his successful campaign for president, and also whether Democrats intentionally tried to mislead the FBI.

• The dossier was funded by a group called Fusion GPS that conducts political opposition research and was initially hired by anti-Trump Republicans during the primary before switching to the Democrats after Trump had secured the nomination. One of its co-founders, Glenn Simpson, a longtime investigative reporter at the Wall Street Journal, abruptly canceled voluntary testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee back in July.

Source: zerohedge.com

Blockchain voting app puts democracy in the hands of the people

• The technology behind bitcoin could foster a new form of liquid democracy in which voters can influence politics with just the tap of an app
    • BITCOIN changed the way we think about money forever. Now a type of political cryptocurrency wants to do the same for votes, reinventing how we participate in democracy.
    • Sovereign is being unveiled this week by Democracy Earth, a not-for-profit organisation in Palo Alto, California. It combines liquid democracy – which gives individuals more flexibility in how they use their votes – with blockchains, digital ledgers of transactions that keep cryptocurrencies like bitcoin secure. Sovereign’s developers hope it could signal the beginning of a democratic system that transcends national borders.
    • The basic concept of liquid democracy is that voters can express their wishes on an issue directly or delegate their vote to someone else they think is better-placed to decide on their behalf. In turn, those delegates can also pass those votes upwards through the chain. Crucially, users can see how their delegate voted and reclaim their vote to use themselves.
    • Recording votes on a blockchain requires complex mathematics that makes tampering with them after the fact practically impossible. “The blockchain is incorruptible, no one can modify or subvert how the votes are stored, and that’s vital for democracy,”

Source: newscientist.com

War

Top EU Court Threatens Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic With Fines If They Refuse Refugees

• All four countries also say migrants will disrupt their societies and the EU’s focus should be on protecting its external borders.
    • To enforce the decision, the EU executive also said on Wednesday it was ready to institute court proceedings within weeks that could lead to fines for Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic if they refuse to take in refugees.

S. Korea to deploy new THAAD launchers just 3 days after announcement

• South Korea is moving swiftly to install four new Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) rocket launchers on its territory. They will be installed this week, despite protests from residents who have cited numerous concerns over the missile defense system.

• US Forces Korea (USFK) will deploy the launchers at its new base in Seongju, some 300 kilometers (186 miles) south of Seoul, on Thursday, according to the South Korean defense ministry, cited by Yonhap news agency.

Source: rt.com

China Closes North Korean Border Crossing

• China has publicly denounced the US’s plans for tightening sanctions against North Korea, but if local media reports are accurate, the world’s second-largest economy has closed part of its border with its isolated neighbor without any external prompting, possibly to help comply with the latest round of UN Security Council sanctions, which took effect last month.
    • “an internal source in the Quanhe Commercial District of Hunchun City informed us that the customs offices are preparing to close the gate today (September 4), and that Chinese businessmen and merchants staying in North Korea have been notified,” a source in China with knowledge of the development told Daily NK.”
    • However, the more widely used Sino-Korean Friendship Bridge, a road-rail bridge that spans the Yalu river into North Korea, connecting Dandong and Sinuiju and accounting for 70% of the trade volume between the two countries, remains open.
    • As we reported previously, China has been increasingly scanning for radiation along the North Korean border.

De-escalation? Trump Says Military Action In North Korea “Not His First Choice”

• In yet another attempt at de-escalation by the US, moments ago as president Trump was leaving the White House, he responded to a reporter question on whether there will be military action in North Korea, saying that “it’s not his first choice”, but adding that “we’ll see what happens.”

Moscow proposes building bridge connecting Russia and Japan

• Russia would like Japan to consider the feasibility of building a road and rail bridge from Hokkaido to the south of Sakhalin island Russia is currently preparing to build a bridge from mainland Russia to Sakhalin, according to the minister.“In this case, it will give us an additional opportunity to use our railway infrastructure, and Japan will become a continental state,” Shuvalov said.Since August, Russia has allowed Japanese citizens, arriving in Sakhalin on a ferry from Hokkaido, to stay in the country without a visa for 72 hours. Russian officials are hoping for a similar move from Tokyo.

Source: sott.net

IRAN CLOSES ITS AIRSPACE FOR US, SAUDI AIRCRAFT – MEDIA

• Iran has closed its airspace for US and Saudi Arabia as well as for other countries that have attacked Yemen,

“After the cruelties against Yemen and given the fact that the military system of a country is not separate from its government and trade system, therefore, we cannot show double-standard behavior towards the world and for instance, when we say that the US is a world arrogant power, therefore, we don’t allow the US aircraft, even passenger planes, to fly over the Islamic Republic of Iran because we are against its government’s policies,”
    Source: southfront.org

UN report slams US and allies for failing to protect civilians and violating international law

• The report’s mixed conclusions are indicative of a UN which is a deeply compromised international body.
    • The United Nations Syria Commission has found that the United States and its allies have not taken adequate steps to protect against multiple civilian casualties.

• Beyond this information, the Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has repeatedly stated that US presence in Syria is illegal according to international law. US forces and those of their allies have not been authorised by the UN to conduct any military action on Syrian soil and likewise, they are not acting in accordance with the Syrian government. By contrast, Russia, Iran and Hezbollah forces are acting with the permission and cooperation of the Syrian government.

Source: theduran.com

Russia sets up ‘de-confliction’ zone north of Aleppo

• Security agreement sees Russian military police replace Kurdish armed groups in district north of Aleppo. Russia’s military on Wednesday said it had set up a zone north of the Syrian city of Aleppo to stop clashes between Kurdish fighters and opposition rebels.
    • “To prevent provocations and possible clashes between the Free Syrian Army in northern Syria and Kurdish militia, a de-confliction zone was created

Source: middle-east-online.com

UN: SYRIAN OPPOSITION MUST ACCEPT IT HAS NOT WON THE WAR

False Flags

ISIS Plans To Poison Supermarket Food With Cyanide

• ISIS has sent out calls to militants located in Western countries to poison food in supermarkets with cyanide.
    • In a message posted on the SITE Intel Group, ISIS has called for the mass poisoning of food in Europe, Russia, and the United States.
    • Speisa.com reports: In the third part of an English-language series promoting lone-wolf jihad in Western countries, potential attackers are advised to inject food for sale in markets with cyanide poison.
    • The terrorist organization has prepared for this and used prisoners for experiments with different chemicals and toxins, with very painful deaths as a result, The Times and Newsweek wrote in May:

Source: yoursnewswire.com

x22report.com
    Last edited by turiya, 7th September 2017 at 01:56.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th September 2017), modwiz (7th September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,167 Times in 11,949 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by turiya View Post
    Chris Farrell on OAN: It is clear Comey
    "threw" the Clinton Investigation

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzbLAtRZG-I

Hannity Reacts To Trump Ending DACA
    Hannity Opening Monologue

Published on Sep 5, 2017

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpN2_97bZ24

"SEND ILLEGALS OUT" JASON CHAFFETZ
    NAILS IT ON DACA TERMINATION

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeZsyjC7agI

Newt Gingrich: Trump's plan
    for DACA is 'real leadership'

What I found interesting about Comey is his name showing up in the Bible codes under 'compromised' 'corrupt', etc.

He sure was, it was obvious he was operating in compliance with his political roots. He knew Clinton was innocent of all the silly charges yet in an effort to 'maintain balance' he offered his 'help' to the extant political circumstances by publicly stating that the Clinton investigation was being reopened. Which it wasn't and he knew it. I forgave him that because he suffered the consequences of that action with the election of his first love and mentor, one Donald J. Trump.

I openly admit my disgust with Trump but in the case of the 'Dreamers', I believe he is acting on behalf of those individuals, the only question is why, is it because he believes he can get a wall out of it or for true compassion. His history strongly suggests he's doing it for the wall, but in any case, the result will be good because the dreamers will be saved and his fascist wall will go the way of the graveyard thanks to the basic good nature of 'many' American citizens.

If one studies the history of immigrants to the United States in particular in the early 20th century, one will readily see why the U.S. has this problem and it is American karma that they do. In truth, it is 'bad' karma only in the eyes of degenerate society. Neighboring countries are a unique social situation in terms of 'secure borders' and can only be viewed in that correct context to gain a 'clear' picture of what it means.

Peace and tranquility!

NAP
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

modwiz (7th September 2017)

Thanks
    Trump just went full demonic on international TV
    ...to the topTop

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Trump just went full demonic on international TV
    NAP,

Can you provide a link?
    ...to the topTop

9. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hi Turiya,

I'm not sure there is one yet...if one becomes available, I'm sure you will become aware of it...maybe anyway.
    ...to the topTop

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Hi Turiya,

I'm not sure there is one yet...
    That's what I thought... thanks for nothing... (literally).

What I found interesting about Comey is his name showing up in the Bible codes under 'compromised' 'corrupt', etc.
    And, a link for this?
    Yeah, I didn't think so... (also on this one).

I openly admit my disgust with Trump but in the case of the 'Dreamers', I believe he is acting on behalf of those individuals, the only question is why, is it because he believes he can get a wall out of it or for true compassion. His history strongly suggests he's doing it for the wall, but in any case, the result will be good because the dreamers will be saved and his fascist wall will go the way of the graveyard thanks to the basic good nature of 'many' American citizens.

If one studies the history of immigrants to the United States in particular in the early 20th century, one will readily see why the U.S. has this problem and it is American karma that they do. In truth, it is 'bad' karma only in the eyes of degenerate society. Neighboring countries are a unique social situation in terms of 'secure borders' and can only be viewed in that correct context to gain a 'clear' picture of what it means.
    I think Sam Hunter says it most correctly...

Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Trump's point is that the DACA order was illegal. It was facing imminent challenge and would likely lose at the level of the supreme court. The US Constitution describes the design of the government in such a way as to avoid the President being King. Obama acted as a king and Trump undid that.

The law is supposed to be made by congress not a President. That's why he gave congress six months to send him the bill.

A US President only agrees (or not) with the laws congress gives to him to then sign into law. There's no doubt he would sign a DACA bill in a heart beat.

But you will never hear this truth watching TV or the compromised media. Instead, people are led to believe he is a heartless b*stard.

For all of those (DACA) that are concerned
    about your status during the 6 month period,
    you have nothing to worry about - No action!

6:42 AM - 7 Sep 2017
    Last edited by turiya, 7th September 2017 at 20:34.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Oh come on now...The internet is a virtual world...there is a whole lot of real world out there. Sometimes we just have to be patient to see the truth of things.

You are very welcome!

NAP
    ...to the topTop

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Sometimes we just have to be patient to see the truth of things.
    You want to know something?
    The world of Dreams and the Truth... they never meet.

Dreaming is better done when one is asleep... Dream on....
    ...to the topTop

15. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    thanks for the advice, I dream quite well...Dreaming while awake takes much too much effort so I'll pass on that for now, per your suggestion.

NAP
    ...to the topTop

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

turiya (7th September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Mark Dice on Hillary's latest....

New Hillary Website Backfires Big Time - 😂 -
    Now Complete Laughing Stock Even to Liberals!

(Published on Sep 7, 2017)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpGsrIEZURQ

Last edited by Aragorn, 7th September 2017 at 21:22. Reason: you double-posted again in a single post :p
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    hmm, I don't claim to be a constitutional attorney but that's cool that others do. It's a full time job to wade through all the propaganda and that is why I ignore the vast majority of it, if not all. But we all use our God given talents (admittedly, some demonic) to discern the truth. And I'm certainly not in a position to judge which is which or which is correct and which isn't. As I stated before, sometimes one must be patient to finally recognize the truth.

NAP
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    In the interest of fairness, I'll respond to 'Verritt'. I just took a quick glance and apparently it is intended to be 'another hyperpartisan' source of information. This really does make me wonder about Hillary's competence. Trying to take a very dog-eared page out of the right's playbook is a loser before it even starts. The fact that she is incompetent to the ways of true deviance, as derived from devious just lends strength to most of my arguments concerning her. A truly scurrilous human being it would seem could have done much better.

This will not work for sentient human beings which explains the fact that it is a laughingstock among 'even' liberals.
    ...to the topTop

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Curse of the Woke Conservatives

Guest Post by Kurt Schlichter

So what does the GOP establishment do in 2018 when it comes before us dirty, nasty normals and tries to make the case that its members deserve being reelected to Congress instead of being tarred and feathered? After seven years of solemn assurances, it couldn’t even get its act together and keep its promise to put a stake through the heart of the abomination that is Obamacare. But hey – when Donald Trump kept his promise to undo DACA, that sure spurred the True Conservatives to action.

The deductibles my employees pay just went up two grand a year because if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor or something, yet that sort of real world pain for real world people doesn’t spur our righteous Conservative, Inc., stalwarts to action. But threaten to actually enforce a law Congress passed and cut the monocle-and-top-hat set off from cheap foreign serfs who will vote hard left if given the chance? Now that’s an emergency. All hands on deck!

Of the S.S. Conservative Titanic.

Republicans, you can be proud of me! I went to Washington, left Obamacare in place, complained that Donald Trump was mean to the liberals who hate us, and started down the road to amnesty, just like you wanted! And by ‘you’ I mean the Wall Street Journal editorial board, some fussy Never Trumpers on Twitter, and the GOP wonks who used to read Ayn Rand books while normal guys were kissing girls.”

Boy oh boy, it must sure suck for you that we conservatives are now woke.

Woke,” that hilariously dopey term used by semi-literate leftists when they sort of mean “aware,” is just too sweet a word not to confiscate and deploy on our own behalf. It perfectly describes us normals’ now-permanent state of agitated readiness in anticipation of the latest way the conservacreeps are going to try to shaft us. We’re woke, which means we’re watching, and more than that, we’re acting on our wokedness. That’s why Felonia von Pantsuit is busy pounding bourbon and writing books blaming Bernie and Russia instead of being busy purging that troublesome Bill of Rights of our troublesome civil rights.

Bad news, losers: We are hella woke, and there’s no turning back.

Look, here’s how you Fredocons screwed up – well, one of the ways you screwed up, anyway. You miscalculated our tolerance for failure and confused our patience with apathy. Eventually, your failure grew so great that we just had to pay attention even though we have lives and better things to do. We started watching and saw you sitting on panels high fiving each other about your commitment to free trade (which always seemed to turn out to be crony capitalism that shafted us normals) and tax reform (which always seemed to turn out to benefit crony capitalists and shaft us normals) and budget cuts (which never seemed to happen except to the military, which is populated by, and therefore the cuts hurt, us normals). Oh, we gave you chances – for decades, we gave you plenty of chances not to suck. And, in return, you gave us nothing but suck.

Oh, George W. Bush was a true conservative!” Good guy, yes, but he brought us two unwon wars (only one of necessity) and “compassionate conservatism.” Of course, “compassion” always means that normal people get another rock in their ruck. Then there was John McCain, who lied to our faces on Obamacare’s repeal so more Senate hacks wouldn’t have to go on record doing so. And last, and arguably least, there’s Mitt Romney, Mr. Thank-You-Candy-May-I-Have-Another, who never misses a chance to virtue signal for the benefit of the same people who said he gave someone cancer. Oh, and their bright idea for 2016? Jeb! He was an act of love upon us normals all right.

See, we’re done. We’re woke and feeling about you hacks just like you feel about us. Think about that. The clock is ticking. Look at Jeff Flake. At this point, I don’t even care if his opponent, somewhere down the road, will have to deny being a witch. In fact, his primary opponent could get up at the first debate in a sweatshirt reading “PROUD HOGWARTS GRAD,” wave a wand, announce without irony that “The sorting hat assigned me to Hufflepuff!” and I’d still send her money. Because even if she was crazy (and she’s not – she seems like a very nice lady who actually believes in conservative stuff), she would still be a million times better than that back-stabbing, braying doofus she’s running against. Heck, she’s already crushing the Arizona squish into utter squishiness in the polls – think of what she could do with some spells.

The GOP establishment will never learn, partly from denial and partly because a lot of its members are kind of dumb. For example, that smarmy dope Paul Ryan, when he isn’t trying to make sure foreigners are treated better than Americans, is still pushing the moronic “You could do your taxes on a postcard!” hack cliché when, of course, everyone knows that all those extra pages are filled with the deductions that make people who work pay less. I’ll toss my taxes to my accountant and keep my home mortgage, charitable, and state tax deductions instead of losing them so big GOP donors can pocket some more dough – thanks though, Passive Paul! Postcard taxes – sheesh, 1996 called and it wants its total defeat back.

Look normals, we’re in for the long haul here – hopefully not one that ends violently for our divided country, which it absolutely could. Those are the stakes, and that is why we can’t just walk away from this game. We can’t hide and wait it out. We either get in there and win or we lose everything. Step One was getting woke. Step Two was electing Trump. Step Three is regulating the Republicans. Slowly and surely, we’re going to need to purge these punks from our team.

And we can do it. Time is on our side. Eventually, Ben Sasse is going to get a show on MSNBC called You Have All Disappointed Me So, So Very Much. Eventually, Paul Ryan is going to leave to do infomercials for his objectivist cross-fit workout DVD titled Atlas Pumped. Eventually, Lindsey Graham is going to retire and open an antique store in Alexandria and get into needless and endless price wars all over town. And eventually, we will win our struggle to restore the country and the Constitution we love.

We must be patient.

We must be ruthless.

We must be woke.
    Last edited by turiya, 7th September 2017 at 21:38.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    I see purty pictures...
    ...to the topTop