Thread: The Medical Mafia

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

The Medical Mafia

I recently subscribed to Mel Fabregas' Sanitas Radio and learned about herbalist Greg Caton’s story—the raid on his labs by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the criminal treatment he received by the judicial system, his imprisonment, and his extraordinary rendition from Ecuador to the United States.

Listening to the two hour interview has brought into focus for me many other horrifying stories I’ve learned about in the last ten years regarding the medical mafia: the American Medical Association, the Food and Drug Administration, and Big Pharma.

Here is part 1 of the interview, posted on YouTube October 30, 2013:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL31TUYOxZY

Apparently, Greg Caton at present is safely living in Ecuador and his products can be purchased online.

I am interested in members’ information on other alternative health providers who, at present, have survived similar treatment from the medical mafia.

What other experiences and outcomes can people share?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th August 2017), Aragorn (17th August 2017), Dreamtimer (17th August 2017), Elen (17th August 2017), sandy (18th August 2017)