Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miraculous Health Remedies with TURPENTINE

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Thanks Sandy, Kathy and KeepTrying. I've got Organic cold pressed Castor Oil, Reverse Osmosis and Geogia Pine Gum Spirits of Turpentine, 100% pure. So I guess that's me .

Do you take the Castor Oil in the morning or evening? (Blaah..)
    If you have floaters and/or the beginnings of cataracts, use one drop in each eye, at night, for 90 days, and get rid of them.

Make sure the Castor Oil is Hexane free.
    Last edited by Kathy, 8th April 2018 at 08:43.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th April 2018), Dreamtimer (8th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), Elen (8th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (12th April 2018), enjoy being (12th April 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    I’ve got to start looking into this...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2018), Dreamtimer (13th April 2018), Elen (13th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (12th April 2018), enjoy being (12th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Hmm.
    When I get time I will read or watch some of the things included.
    I would say there must be a huge difference in turpentines.
    Which is the case. There is Citric turps, Mineral turps, and Organic gum turps. We sometimes called organic gum turps, distilled turps.

As an artist, I have had a fair intake of turps. Mineral turps. I will warn for the sake of it, that mineral turps is BAD NEWS lol.

In my work, where we can sometimes use large amounts of it, and atomise it in spray bottles, we tend to call it the angry juice.
    Mineral turps, in the way we use it, will give people headaches and other symptoms for about 4 days of initial use. Then they will be fine until they stop being in contact with it, then they will have a 4 day withdrawal period. While using mineral turps and absorbing it into the system, we have observed a large number of people get angry or anxious. If they have been around a while and used lots of turps in the past, they can be sensitive to it and have quite rapid reactions to it once they come into contact with it.

So, with that been said about mineral turpentine, we can see how distilled gum turpentine might be looked at with suspicious eyes.

As an aside, as art students being taught about turps, we were always told NEVER to use mineral turps with oil paints and to use only vegetable turps or distilled turps. As the mineral turps can strip the molecules of the paint and its binder fats away from each other and destroy the integrity of the paint.

Oh, the link to download the PDF requires data collection of a name and email address so I won't be reading it alas.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 12th April 2018 at 23:32.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2018), Dreamtimer (13th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (13th April 2018), Elen (13th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (12th April 2018)