Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Group Insight Game

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

The Group Insight Game

I am impressed with the following excerpt from the Description of an episode of Disclosure with David Wilcock dated August 7, 2017:

Before we can effectively connect in collective awareness, Sperry Andrews explains that we must learn to integrate the darker parts of our psyche into the whole. As we do this, humanity will learn how to bring even the most evil of people into our shared mind, with compassion.

Co-Creating a New Reality with Sperry Andrews
    I am fascinated with the issue of evil and the fact that evil-doers come from the same source that good-doers come from.

So I find the work of Sperry Andrews to be interesting. He is associated with the Human Connection Institute.

On their website is something called the Group Insight Game: An Exploration into Planetary Consciousness:

The Group Insight Game (GiG) changes the way people pay attention so they can easily access their combined awareness. Experimentally derived over many years, The Group Insight Game has now worked successfully for hundreds of people internationally. This is a win/win game. By actively entering into a simple conversation requiring specific guidelines plus a meditative exercise, any interested and willing group can achieve deep rapport, creativity and acceptance. People sense, feel and think together intuitively. This leverages participants into a heightened state of consciousness. In this state of mental and emotional coherence, each person experiences the intelligence of being interconnected.

There is the joy of feeling liberated and at peace with everyone and everything. It seems impossible to do anything wrong. What was disturbing and overwhelming, appears organized and interesting. Paradoxically, individuals are able to strengthen their boundaries while merging with the synergy of the group. A state referred to as Planetary Consciousness is often achieved, an unmistakable sense of existing in a unity with all people and the whole of nature. Once in this state, people can enjoy working, playing, or just being. There are many known applications: healing, both psychological and physical; telepathy between groups including collective remote viewing and mind/matter interactions; rapid consensus for decision making, problem solving and creative development in families, relationships, communities, politics and business; optimum performance in sports and any type of collaborative activity from symphony orchestras to surgical teams. This group consciousness technique can reliably focus the attention and intention of a group to perform tasks with a high level of insight, intensity and productivity.

Learning to play the Group Insight Game is much less demanding than learning how to balance a bicycle for the first time, yet what is required is comparable. A skilled facilitator/participant instructs players on the basics of the game. What's required: Analogous to combining pedaling and balancing with awareness of the ground in front of them, players must keep track of at least three things. Each individual speaks to the group as a whole and the whole group listens. Participants must stay focused on actively verbalizing their experience of nonverbal rapport--as it occurs--with others. At the same time, everyone monitors conscious adherence to guidelines governing the use and avoidance of certain words and references. During this speaking and listening process, everyone makes eye contact with a partner. Unfamiliar speech and behavior patterns cause a heightened state of attention. This allows the group to travel into collective consciousness.

The Human Connection Institute
    I love it when we get practical suggestions such as that.

This video shows Sperry Andrews facilitating the process:

Published on Dec 28, 2007

Simply by noticing what's so, any interested individual, group and even our entire species can access and sustain a commonly-sensed conflict-free intelligence - pointing the way to collective enlightenment via present moment attention becoming conscious of its SELF. Facilitated by Sperry Andrews

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVQX4dMBOOU
    I don't know whether or not this works.

But I think it's interesting.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2017), Amanda (9th August 2017), Aragorn (7th August 2017), Dreamtimer (7th August 2017), Elen (8th August 2017), sandy (8th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention, very interesting indeed.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Amanda (9th August 2017), Aragorn (8th August 2017), Dreamtimer (7th August 2017), Elen (8th August 2017), modwiz (7th August 2017), sandy (8th August 2017), WantDisclosure (7th August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    How does anyone 'know' that good and evil come from the same source???? Human psychology is fascinating and enlightening.

Here is an extreme example: Societal professional administrative systems continually fail to protect the most vulnerable People in society. Eventually the decent People - regardless of their place in society will do something. Evil does not do anything but that which pleases itself. Humans who possess empathy and a conscience will always extend their hand - no matter how small or insignificant the offer.

Here's another extreme example: Societal professional administrative systems fail to bring paedophiles and predators to justice and often to proper justice. Eventually People will (and they do) take matters into their own hands. Evil can pretend to become good but Good can never be truly evil - but - can be pushed to the brink and act irrationally. Yes/No/Maybe????

Just thinking out aloud as per usual....

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2017), Aragorn (8th August 2017), Dreamtimer (8th August 2017), Elen (8th August 2017), sandy (8th August 2017), WantDisclosure (7th August 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    How does anyone 'know' that good and evil come from the same source????
    Well, we don't have two creators, do we? One for good and one for evil?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2017), Amanda (8th August 2017), Aragorn (8th August 2017), Dreamtimer (8th August 2017), Elen (8th August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Keep Trying et al - How do we know that there is only one Creator? Could there be two? Is that a plausible theory? Keep in mind we have been taught via religious and other philosophies/textbooks/education systems that there is only one God/Creator/Universe. Could it be that we have been misled? Yes/No/Maybe?

Don't want to incite any negative or hate fuelled discord - am simply putting forward an idea, a concept of thought. Nothing more and nothing less.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2017), Aragorn (8th August 2017), Dreamtimer (8th August 2017), Elen (8th August 2017), modwiz (8th August 2017), sandy (8th August 2017), WantDisclosure (8th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Some believe in One God.

Over time and the earth, humans have recognized an ultimate source of all, and also various manifestations that are called Gods.

It seems like our modern idea of only one God is just that, modern. But our One God sounds more like one of the many Gods when compared to what has been considered the ultimate source across humanity. imo.

I like this Group Insight Game and it seems easily possible. People have been dreaming together for millennia. No reason to believe they can't engage in group insight.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2017), Amanda (8th August 2017), Aragorn (8th August 2017), Elen (8th August 2017), modwiz (8th August 2017), sandy (8th August 2017), WantDisclosure (8th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    How does anyone 'know' that good and evil come from the same source???? Human psychology is fascinating and enlightening.
    Well, we don't have two creators, do we? One for good and one for evil?
    Keep Trying et al - How do we know that there is only one Creator? Could there be two? Is that a plausible theory? Keep in mind we have been taught via religious and other philosophies/textbooks/education systems that there is only one God/Creator/Universe. Could it be that we have been misled? Yes/No/Maybe?
    Some believe in One God.

Over time and the earth, humans have recognized an ultimate source of all, and also various manifestations that are called Gods.

It seems like our modern idea of only one God is just that, modern. But our One God sounds more like one of the many Gods when compared to what has been considered the ultimate source across humanity. imo.

Ultimately, there is only one Source, and this Source is a field of potential. It is the omniverse, and it is infinite in size, but at the same time it is also undifferentiated. You could compare it to the quantum superstate.

Part of this potential is of course formed by the concept of awareness, and its derivative, consciousness. As such, Source has become self-aware, even though the grammatical expression "has become" is actually meaningless in an environment where time does not exist. So you should see this expression as causal logic, rather than as a temporal event.

The primary desire of a purely objective consciousness is to create order out of what it perceives as chaos, or perhaps better put, to create an understanding of the infinite and undefined potential. A collapse of the wave function. To Source, the only way to bring about this collapse of the wave function is through subjective experience, which is only possible through the creation of duality — enter the Yin/Yang dynamic. The omniverse itself — i.e. Source — is actually the Big Yang™ because of its desire to create order (i.e an understanding), and as such, Yang is the Creator, and Yin is Creation. However, within Creation, there are other, "lesser" creators, and there is more Yin/Yang differentiation.

Evil is a side-effect of Creation, because while the Big Yang™ is "benevolent", there cannot be an understanding of what good is without that there would also be such a thing as evil. It is all part of the concept of subjectivity, and thus of Source's (i.e. the Prime Consciousness') creation of order out of chaos (i.e. the collapse of the wave function). So evil is actually a byproduct of Creation, but at the same time also an important aspect of it, because it serves as a catalyst for Creation. This is why, in the end, good can never completely overcome evil, because without evil, there cannot be (an understanding of) good.

It's difficult to put into words, but I hope the above about covers it.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2017), Amanda (8th August 2017), Dreamtimer (8th August 2017), Elen (8th August 2017), modwiz (8th August 2017), Paloma (12th August 2017), sandy (8th August 2017), WantDisclosure (8th August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Yes-No-Maybe

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2017), Amanda (8th August 2017), Aragorn (8th August 2017), Dreamtimer (8th August 2017), Elen (8th August 2017), modwiz (8th August 2017), Paloma (12th August 2017), WantDisclosure (8th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    That is imo an xlent thousandth post Sandy, purrfect.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Amanda (8th August 2017), Aragorn (8th August 2017), Dreamtimer (8th August 2017), Elen (8th August 2017), modwiz (8th August 2017), sandy (9th August 2017), TimeSensitive (8th August 2017), WantDisclosure (8th August 2017)

Thanks
    Keep Trying et al - How do we know that there is only one Creator?
    I can so relate to asking the question, "How do we know?"

I have found myself asking that question about everything under the sun lately.

People have been dreaming together for millennia.
    When we dream, we interact with other people in a similar manner to telepathic communication or extra sensory perception?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2017), Amanda (8th August 2017), Aragorn (8th August 2017), Dreamtimer (8th August 2017), Elen (8th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I can't really define those things. They are so much about experience. The awareness is not always in the body in Dreams.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Amanda (8th August 2017), Aragorn (8th August 2017), Elen (8th August 2017), WantDisclosure (8th August 2017)

Thanks
    The awareness is not always in the body in Dreams.
    I seem to recall Stewart Swerdlow saying that we leave our body when we dream.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Amanda (8th August 2017), Aragorn (8th August 2017), Dreamtimer (8th August 2017), Elen (9th August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ah the questions about everything - I can relate to that and I am seeing it more and more everyday - in many different people.

Ah the Dreamstate - perhaps it is akin to, as the French say; Petit Mort (Little Death) also a poetic reference to the Human sexual orgasm.

Do we leave our bodies at any time prior to the time we pass/die/become a decedent? Some might suggest that we leave when we daydream and enter our state of Imagination or Creative/Divergent Thinking. Ask any artist how they feel when they are totally engaged with the artwork they are creating?

The God comments have got me thinking - some myths tell of Gods walking the Earth and some of the megalith damage was due to their 'infighting' and use of technology in a negative hate fuelled manner. Perhaps the term God has been imbued with a 'meaning' that is not a true reflection of what we, today, think of in terms of what a God is or what a God represents. Yes/No/Maybe???

Someone knows the answers - they always do. Really want that person or persons/ Sentient Being/s to hurry up and share what they know.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th August 2017), Dreamtimer (10th August 2017), Elen (10th August 2017), modwiz (10th August 2017), WantDisclosure (9th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Ah the questions about everything - I can relate to that and I am seeing it more and more everyday - in many different people.

Ah the Dreamstate - perhaps it is akin to, as the French say; Petit Mort (Little Death) also a poetic reference to the Human sexual orgasm.
    Why Amanda, I never knew you had such a dirty mind.

Do we leave our bodies at any time prior to the time we pass/die/become a decedent? Some might suggest that we leave when we daydream and enter our state of Imagination or Creative/Divergent Thinking. Ask any artist how they feel when they are totally engaged with the artwork they are creating?
    "Leaving the body" is the wrong expression, or perhaps better put, the wrong way of thinking about it. You do not actually leave your body, but your mind allows you to place your awareness and/or your thoughts outside of the confinements of the physical body, because the mind occupies a higher number of dimensions than the body and it can travel within its self. (No, that is not a typo. )

The body is confined to 4D — i.e. 3D plus a single and linear dimension of time — but the mind is not, and can explore multiple potential timelines, as well as travel back in time.

The God comments have got me thinking - some myths tell of Gods walking the Earth and some of the megalith damage was due to their 'infighting' and use of technology in a negative hate fuelled manner. Perhaps the term God has been imbued with a 'meaning' that is not a true reflection of what we, today, think of in terms of what a God is or what a God represents. Yes/No/Maybe???
    To myself, the word "god" — with an initial capital or not — by definition signifies a being that wishes to be worshiped, and those "gods" who walked the Earth and fought among themselves were certainly of that kind. However, they were merely beings such as ourselves, only more technologically evolved. As Arthur C. Clarke said...

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

The entity referred to as "God", Jahweh/Jehovah or Allah in the Abrahamic religions is supposedly the Prime Creator of all, and would thus be the same thing as Source. However, those very same Abrahamic religions bestow human psychological properties upon said being whenever it suits the religious power structure ("God/Allah has a will, and you are to obey Him, at the penalty of spending eternity in Hell when you die") while at the same time appealing unto its divine nature in order to justify what they cannot explain ("God works in mysterious ways", "The Lord giveth and taketh away"). How convenient.

Source does not want to be worshiped, because Source doesn't even know what worship is, and its only desire is to create order (i.e. an understanding) out of chaos (i.e. the infinite but undefined potential of the quantum superstate). And everything in existence is actually a fragment of Source, so why would we worship ourselves?

Someone knows the answers - they always do. Really want that person or persons/ Sentient Being/s to hurry up and share what they know.
    You can only see and hear the answers if you're willing to look and hear.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th August 2017), Dreamtimer (10th August 2017), Elen (10th August 2017), modwiz (10th August 2017), Paloma (12th August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aragorn et al - Picture me smiling at your response to my comments about 'Petit Mort'

As for the Dreamstate and the 'leaving' of our body. Let me open up the conversation by mentioning something that has happened to me many many many times and I know that it has happened to many many many other People. Person enters the Dreamstate and may dream vividly and clearly or even lucidly. On waking the Person feels like they have been very active even though, for all intents and purposes - they have had a deep and restful sleep.

Sometimes when I am in the Dreamstate (always dream lucidly) I am very active and sometimes - not always - I can awake and really feel that my body has been somewhat 'exercised' - difficult to place into words. So - does our Energetic/Spiritual/Soul leave our body during the Dreamstate??? Just want to open up the conversation for those who are fascinated by the Dreamstate - that is all.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th August 2017), Dreamtimer (12th August 2017), Elen (12th August 2017)