Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Group Insight Game

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I go on adventures every night. I always wake up feeling like I've been very busy in dreams. I don't normally recall them well, or in great detail. I'm not always lucid in dreams. I move instinctively and my dreams influence my instincts and guide me in life.

The Dreamtime is not limited by space or time, so the dream body can dream as much as it wants/needs while the physical body rests.

It is true that the physical body can be active in different ways while dreaming, but I'm no expert on that.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th August 2017), Aragorn (12th August 2017), Elen (12th August 2017), modwiz (12th August 2017), sandy (14th August 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    It is true that the physical body can be active in different ways while dreaming, but I'm no expert on that.
    I think that we are all conditioned by having grown up in the mainstream, where authority figures have dictated what we're supposed to believe or else face the consequences, so we apologize for speaking our truth and expecting anyone to take us seriously.

Personally at this point in my life I'm much more interested in what "ordinary people" have to say about their own first-hand experience on earth than anything else I have access to in the media.

I think the more we share of our own personal stories, the more we're going to change the world—for the better.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th August 2017), Dreamtimer (13th August 2017), Elen (13th August 2017), modwiz (13th August 2017), Paloma (13th August 2017), sandy (14th August 2017)