Thread: Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, August 5, 2017

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts

Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, August 5, 2017

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do8Jga5yqDM

"Published on 5 Aug 2017 by Dane Wigington
    TO READ OR POST COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO, PLEASE GO DIRECTLY TO THE ARTICLE http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/ge...
    Our hope and goal is for this video to be shared far and wide, but if you intend to reupload this video, please contact GeoengineeringWatch.org for written permission and conditions before doing so.

The signs of desperation from the dying US empire are everywhere. The empire is, at this point, more desperate than ever before. Sanctions are now implemented against any country that does not bow down to “US interests”, but how much longer will the global community tolerate such tyrannical behavior? Will Rex Tillerson further fuel global discontent by re-writing the State Department's mission and dropping the “promoting democracy” part from it? Are the Trump administration and Russia collaborating together behind the scenes about doubling down on geoengineering? How much longer can the web of life stand up against the completely out of control military industrial complex and the global climate engineering assault they are waging?

We are in the twilight hours of the reality we have all formerly known, daunting challenges are now very near for us all. The current window of time is the most critical in the battle to sound the alarm for the greater good, we must all do our part.
    Dane Wigington"

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2017), Amanda (7th August 2017), Aragorn (6th August 2017), Dreamtimer (6th August 2017), Elen (6th August 2017), modwiz (8th August 2017), sandy (7th August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Will return to this thread - to watch the video link with focus. I too think that we are in a 'twilight' of time. At present I find more and more People asking questions during conversations about Sodium Fluoride and chemicals within foodstuffs and all manner of 'Geo-Engineering' not just the telltale signs in the sky.

At this point in our shared Earth History (overt and covert) we have to make the best choices from what is available. The thought that comes to mind; For Evil to triumph all it takes is for the Good to do nothing.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2017), Aragorn (8th August 2017), Dreamtimer (8th August 2017), Elen (8th August 2017), Kathy (10th August 2017), modwiz (8th August 2017), sandy (8th August 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 295 Posts
    Much Peace and Respect to you too, Amanda. Following that line of thinking, Al Gore's new book on the Global Warming Crisis; another book by Daniel Pinchberg, entitled "How Soon Is Now?"; and Neale Donald Walsch's series,
    "Conversations with God" and even "A Course in Miracles" all address the ideas that there is something grossly wrong with this world. Now instead of seeing just what's wrong with the world and responding by saying "I'm just human",
    we can self-select to help in the finding of solutions, so we can turn stumbling blocks into stepping stones. As a relative youngster just turned 81 August 9th, I choose the latter course. Instead of wasting my time with the "idiot box boob tube (TV) to be entertained, I choose to self educate my self about these issues and do what I can where I am at my level.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gale Frierson For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th August 2017), Aragorn (11th August 2017), Dreamtimer (11th August 2017), Elen (12th August 2017), Kathy (26th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Thank You Gale Frierson.

I too elect to self educate - as much as possible. As a Teacher I engage in the asking of questions and I also relay to my Students that they Teach me - all the time. There is definitely a sense of something in the air. A time of Positive Change. People are starting to ask themselves questions akin to: Why did I work all my life for money - only to retire and be burdened by illness? It is not just the older members of our global society - but - many young People carry the burden of illness. It seems as though almost every Person is ill - one way or another. I think that the abundance of illness and the lack of actual cures - is starting to jolt People into a rousing state, which of course leads into the Awakened State.

Now to watch the video link above.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th August 2017), Elen (12th August 2017), Kathy (26th April 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 295 Posts
    Dane certainly slaughters Al Gore. Namaste, all!!!!!!
    Last edited by Gale Frierson, 12th August 2017 at 03:56. Reason: Neede additional comment for follow-up.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gale Frierson For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th August 2017), Aragorn (12th August 2017), Elen (12th August 2017), Kathy (26th April 2018)