Thread: Audition Tape - Watch & Wonder!

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts

Audition Tape - Watch & Wonder!

Decided to commence this thread in the News Section. I looked/viewed the brief video clip and could not decide where to post it - news seemed to be the best option. If I was not already in the awakened state I might have looked for a Forum that features comedy and funny articles. The video link below is sooooooo brilliant I wish I had thought of it. Kudos to the gentleman in the video. Awesome!!!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55xTk8FEoJQ

As an addition and to support the video my suggestion is that anyone who is interested, utilise worldwideweb search engines for crisis actors and the firms who employ them and consider viewing and reading some of the research on a website titled: wellaware1.com With regard to wellaware1.com - there are articles that stretch the limits of logic but some of the research is so close to the truth that it has to be valid. The article that features Jimi Hendrix and Morgan Freeman is compelling at the very least. I conducted my own research on the resume of Morgan Freeman and the dates match up. Picture me shaking my head in disbelief and wonder all mixed up. My Cognitive Dissonance is getting a lot of exercise.

Back to the gentleman in the brief video clip. Thought provoking at the least and at the other end of the spectrum very sad - sad for the cabal/illuminati/whatever - their plans, whatever they are, will be skewed and off balance ....

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda
    Last edited by Aragorn, 5th August 2017 at 02:26. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th August 2017), Aragorn (5th August 2017), Dreamtimer (5th August 2017), Elen (5th August 2017), Fred Steeves (7th August 2017), GCS1103 (7th August 2017), Herbert (8th August 2017), modwiz (5th August 2017), sandy (5th August 2017), The One (5th August 2017), TimeSensitive (7th August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hmmm...

Thanks for correcting the video link Aragorn. I copy and paste the link and then check the post via the preview option and that includes pressing play - to ensure the video link is operational. Hmmm ....

Still - really great video clip - I think the idea is brilliant.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2017), Aragorn (6th August 2017), Dreamtimer (6th August 2017), Elen (6th August 2017), modwiz (7th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Hmmm...

Thanks for correcting the video link Aragorn. I copy and paste the link and then check the post via the preview option and that includes pressing play - to ensure the video link is operational. Hmmm ....
    You had used [url] tags instead of [video] tags.

Still - really great video clip - I think the idea is brilliant.
    I agree.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2017), Amanda (6th August 2017), Dreamtimer (6th August 2017), Elen (6th August 2017), modwiz (7th August 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    This guy is really good. Too good. And the people he compares his performances to...don't know what to say. They're all supposed to be real. Right?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2017), Amanda (6th August 2017), Aragorn (6th August 2017), Elen (6th August 2017), modwiz (7th August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dreamtimer et al - Supposed to be real ... hmmm....

The facts are; The Actors are real and the constructed scenarios are real - it is the beamed out message that is fake. Am I thinking correctly or am I too deep? The fact that there is at least one professional business that actually advertises their 'Crisis Actors' for hire is of extreme importance - when putting the huge multidimensional jigsaw together. When a sleeper is introduced to this subject, quite often their Cognitive Dissonance goes into hyper mode and they quite literally cannot cope with the advent of having been deluded for so long.

There are in all likelihood many a business that operates with 'Crisis Actors' on their list of available 'employees' but I suspect that only those with considerable finances would be utilising their professional services. Yes/No/Maybe????

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2017), Aragorn (7th August 2017), Dreamtimer (7th August 2017), Elen (7th August 2017), modwiz (7th August 2017), sandy (7th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Dreamtimer et al - Supposed to be real ... hmmm....

The facts are; The Actors are real and the constructed scenarios are real - it is the beamed out message that is fake. Am I thinking correctly or am I too deep? The fact that there is at least one professional business that actually advertises their 'Crisis Actors' for hire is of extreme importance - when putting the huge multidimensional jigsaw together. When a sleeper is introduced to this subject, quite often their Cognitive Dissonance goes into hyper mode and they quite literally cannot cope with the advent of having been deluded for so long.

There are in all likelihood many a business that operates with 'Crisis Actors' on their list of available 'employees' but I suspect that only those with considerable finances would be utilising their professional services. Yes/No/Maybe????
    Crisis actors do indeed exist, and the very fact that they are being deployed is revolting — not to mention that it's also an insult to our intelligence as human beings.

I am personally disgusted and quite upset with the fact that governments and corporations lie to and manipulate the population like this, even more so than I am with regard to the extralegal surveillance culture of the last 16 years — which started escalating around "9/11".
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2017), Amanda (7th August 2017), Dreamtimer (7th August 2017), Elen (7th August 2017), Majik (7th August 2017), modwiz (7th August 2017), sandy (7th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2017), Amanda (7th August 2017), Aragorn (7th August 2017), Dreamtimer (7th August 2017), Elen (7th August 2017), sandy (7th August 2017), TimeSensitive (7th August 2017)