Thread: Mainstream News Item - Woman States She Has Children via Intergalactic Visitors

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts

Mainstream News Item - Woman States She Has Children via Intergalactic Visitors

A local Young Adult brought to my (recent) attention - a mainstream news item about a woman who states she has had Children via interaction with Intergalactic Visitors. I have no doubt about the authenticity of the woman but the questions I am asking include the following:

Why is there a fastening of the drip feed, with all matters relating to Intergalactic Visitors and Intergalactic Craft??

The interviewer is a well respected Australian female journalist and magazine editor - she appears to give credence to the woman - why is there a new seriousness being given to the well ridiculed subject??

Why is the subject of Intergalactic Visitors and Intergalactic Craft being given mainstream news air time??

I have my suspicions that the gradual drip feed is now a steady flow - but why??

Who is deciding to give mainstream news air time to this subject area and why???

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/s...cted-by-aliens

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2017), Aragorn (2nd August 2017), boja (2nd August 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd August 2017), Elen (2nd August 2017), Greenbarry (2nd August 2017), JRS (2nd August 2017), modwiz (3rd August 2017), pointessa (2nd August 2017), sandy (2nd August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,285 Times in 177 Posts
    Unfortunately, the video is for Australia only.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2017), Amanda (2nd August 2017), Aragorn (2nd August 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd August 2017), Elen (2nd August 2017), modwiz (3rd August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    A local Young Adult brought to my (recent) attention - a mainstream news item about a woman who states she has had Children via interaction with Intergalactic Visitors. I have no doubt about the authenticity of the woman but the questions I am asking include the following:

Why is there a fastening of the drip feed, with all matters relating to Intergalactic Visitors and Intergalactic Craft??

The interviewer is a well respected Australian female journalist and magazine editor - she appears to give credence to the woman - why is there a new seriousness being given to the well ridiculed subject??

Why is the subject of Intergalactic Visitors and Intergalactic Craft being given mainstream news air time??

I have my suspicions that the gradual drip feed is now a steady flow - but why??

Who is deciding to give mainstream news air time to this subject area and why???

Thanks for sharing your discernment process with us, Amanda. I have learned a lot from folks sharing the way they review information. I have noticed the same thing. It definitely appears we are being primed for some ET event. I believe it will be the ultimate diversion used as a last straw at the implosion of our current economic system. What better way to unite the world to look the other way as our system crumbles.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2017), Amanda (2nd August 2017), Aragorn (2nd August 2017), boja (3rd August 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017), modwiz (3rd August 2017), sandy (3rd August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    boja et al - apologies for the heavily censored and regulated Australian internet platform. Essentially the woman in the video had a professional life as a Nurse. She was well trained with regard to medical procedures et cetera. She is a mother to two Children via the regular manner. She states she has been interacting with Intergalactic Visitors all her life. She has had Children via methods utilised by the Intergalactic Visitors.

Basically she states she was pregnant and at about the five month period - her growing baby was removed from her physical body and the Intergalactic Visitors nurtured the Child. This happened more than once. She has ultrasound scans that show very clearly that she was indeed with Child. The ultrasound scans are of course time and date stamped.

She was subjected to a lie detector test - I hear some of you thinking that lie detectors are not a valid method for testing liars nevertheless she passed the test. The woman speaks coherently and for all intents and purposes she appears like a normal sentient Human Being.

There was a case in Italy I think - a woman also stated she was impregnated by Intergalactic Visitors and she had medical evidence to support her claims. She was clearly traumatised by the fact the (growing) Child was taken from her. I recall reading about her Experiences and viewing her via video - but - it was many years ago.

The medical profession is often featured when Experiencers come forward. There have even been nurses/midwives who have stated: I am here to help all the Star Children into our society. It is a pattern I have noticed. Of course I have had many many many Children disclose to me and even draw diagrams of what they witnessed. Sometimes the Child was with their Parent.

All I know is this: Something has been going on for a very long time. We regular Sentient Human Beings have not been privy to whatever is going on - but - we have been interacting with technology and Intergalactic Visitors/Craft.

Children appear to be the main focus. Some Children have a lifelong connection to whoever and whatever is going on. More and more Sentient Human Beings are entering the Awakened State and I feel deeply that we are about to enter a Time of Change.

Hope these notes help - with regard to not being able to access the video link and of course my personal comments. Just me thinking out aloud ... as per usual ....

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2017), Aragorn (3rd August 2017), boja (3rd August 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd August 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017), modwiz (3rd August 2017), TimeSensitive (3rd August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post

It appears that those who control that narrative have changed it.

Why and for what purpose would seem to be the next best questions.

To those ends, I figure 'they' (the proverbial 'they') are trying to catch-up/get ahead/re-establish their 'authority' as sources of 'truth'.
    And 'they' are seeing the incoming changes and know their constructed reality is going to have its very foundation fall out from underneath it.

And while their numbers are dwindling in terms of viewership, those that still watch are the ones who probably most need to hear this gradual shift away from the old to the new.
    And there have been a few hints that some of the MSM is changing it's bias.
    How far and to what extent this change will go, is unfolding even now.

IOW, I see these news stories as evidence that the old set of lies need to be replaced by a new set.
    This new set (of lies) won't go far nor fast enough for most folks, but for some, at the very least it will seed their mindset with 'counter' programming.

Just a thought or 2.

JJ
    Last edited by johnjen325, 3rd August 2017 at 05:58.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2017), Amanda (4th August 2017), Aragorn (3rd August 2017), boja (3rd August 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd August 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017), modwiz (3rd August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    This flow of ET info into mainstream alarms me because Iof seeing a set up fro what I call the "Mr. Spaceman"/woman scenario whereby a great galactic peace maker will appear. With this release of ET related news, the pope speaking of baptizing them, or recognizing them, and the Disclosure Now movement being eerily cultish and large enough to warrant a notice. I feel a lot of release energy pent up around the spaceman scenario. The NWO would succeed with a new world religion, a revelation carried by news and all over the web..........all over the world. With new world revelation from "on high" (Law of One?) for all to sing Kumbaya to, non-believers (awake and aware people) would become a suspect "other", even a 'heretic'. I would not want to see that.

NWO is on its heels lately and needs a new mechanism, to exert the most control on an awakening population and ET, now decades long buddies of the bad guys, can step into the dialogue as a party that has humanity's best interests at heart.

Not sure Donald Trump is aware of this possibility but, I think Vladimir Putin might, through Russian intelligence and the Archbishop who both met with the pope and went to Antarctica. I believe that the vatican is the strategist with some funds towards UFO/Disclosure. The pope knows organized religion isn't cool with the Millennials so the new world religion will be delivered by ET because they're cool.
    Trump or Putin could announce something before that 'event' and create an immune effect by owning the first message to humanity.

It could just be craziness but, alarms have been going off with all the connected dots being seen while feeling a building release energy in the collective psyche.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2017), Amanda (4th August 2017), Aragorn (3rd August 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd August 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I appreciate you sharing those thoughts, Modwiz.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2017), Amanda (4th August 2017), Aragorn (4th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017), modwiz (3rd August 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Well, I still contend that if a clown like Trump can get elected, anything is possible. ET religion...why not?

What about a Dark Knight Dumpy religion? Send money folks...I`ll get you a UFO ride thru a Red Rock Vortex!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2017), Amanda (4th August 2017), Aragorn (4th August 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017), modwiz (3rd August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    This flow of ET info into mainstream alarms me because Iof seeing a set up fro what I call the "Mr. Spaceman"/woman scenario whereby a great galactic peace maker will appear. With this release of ET related news, the pope speaking of baptizing them, or recognizing them, and the Disclosure Now movement being eerily cultish and large enough to warrant a notice. I feel a lot of release energy pent up around the spaceman scenario. The NWO would succeed with a new world religion, a revelation carried by news and all over the web..........all over the world. With new world revelation from "on high" (Law of One?) for all to sing Kumbaya to, non-believers (awake and aware people) would become a suspect "other", even a 'heretic'. I would not want to see that.

NWO is on its heels lately and needs a new mechanism, to exert the most control on an awakening population and ET, now decades long buddies of the bad guys, can step into the dialogue as a party that has humanity's best interests at heart.

Not sure Donald Trump is aware of this possibility but, I think Vladimir Putin might, through Russian intelligence and the Archbishop who both met with the pope and went to Antarctica. I believe that the vatican is the strategist with some funds towards UFO/Disclosure. The pope knows organized religion isn't cool with the Millennials so the new world religion will be delivered by ET because they're cool.
    Trump or Putin could announce something before that 'event' and create an immune effect by owning the first message to humanity.

It could just be craziness but, alarms have been going off with all the connected dots being seen while feeling a building release energy in the collective psyche.
    As I see this, there is another factor involved that from my perspective not only cancels this 'savior' meme but replaces and obviates it entirely.
    And like Buckminster Fuller stated "“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”

Now granted everyone may not be aware of this and so it may not apply, at least initially, but for those it does apply to, they will tend to act as bell-weathers or way-showers for those who will see the results and gravitate in this direction.
    Or not as the case may be.

This additional influence is the rising awareness of changes from within that will result in 'knowing' for the individual themselves, of what is 'right' and what isn't.
    I see this happening already and I figure it'll continue to increase in 'strength' and become ever more believable and trust worthy.

Put another way, if our doubts about what and who we truly are begin to weaken and more and more of our true nature comes to the fore, this will result in a greater sense of personal awareness and ability to trust ourselves instead of having to rely upon 'authority', of any kind.

As we continue to gain in our understanding of our true selves (temet nosce, know thyself) which I see as a consequence of the energetic increases and refinements we all are undergoing, we won't need to be 'saved' because we will in essence be 'saving' ourselves.

From the INSIDE OUT.

Just another thought or 2.

JJ

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2017), Amanda (4th August 2017), Aragorn (4th August 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd August 2017), Dumpster Diver (4th August 2017), Elen (4th August 2017), Fred Steeves (3rd August 2017), modwiz (3rd August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Excellent thoughts and comments everyone - You have inspired my Critical and Creative/Divergent Thinking - Thank You. Basically this is how I view the current situation:

(A) Intergalactic Visitors and Craft have been visiting our planet Earth for ... who knows how long. Recorded in artworks from cave art to the fine art of the masters and so on and so forth.

(B) Personally - I have had my own Experiences and have a medical witness and photographic evidence both from other people and my own.

(C) Children/Students and Adults have disclosed to me many many many times and I have diagrams as well.

(D) Where I live - a rural farming area - appears to be a 'hot' spot. Had a disclosure that a suspected Crop Circle was evident on a farm. Keep in mind the town I live in was designed by a Mason and is heavily defined by circles and pentagrams within the street layout. The locations of churches and police station and the court house are truly remarkable - when one actually pays attention.

(E) Fact is anyone who has disclosed any type of unusual/ out of the ordinary/extrasensory/Experience has been ridiculed by all and sundry. That aspect is fast changing. Why and why now?

I suspect the Geo-Engineering combined with HAARP and other wi-fi technology will connect (as it were) to form a gigantic screen on the sky. When the 'big show' is beamed up to the upper atmosphere film screen - what images will be beamed?? Some say a variety of Religious figureheads and the image will correspond to the area in which the major religious population resides. Some suggest that an Intergalactic Visitor war will be staged. There are a variety of theories but I maintain I will be sitting on my front step watching the real show - the People who will be thrust immediately into the awakened state and those who will be running around hysterical.

I do not think for even a nanosecond that the 'big show' in the sky will automatically transform the Human population into religious followers. I think that the Human psyche is far more discerning than that - yes - some will be mesmerised but I think they are the minority.

Back to the Intergalactic Visitors and their Intergalactic Craft - there are benevolent Sentient Beings as well as the other type. If the Intergalactic Visitors wanted to completely control us - they would have done so by now. That is why I truly believe that we are now entering a time of change - Lateral Thinking - Critical Thinking - Creative/Divergent Thinking are the aspects of Human Sentient Beings that can never truly be destroyed. Why else would we be existing as we currently are and why on Earth would the 'Awakened State' even exist???

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2017), Dreamtimer (4th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (4th August 2017), Elen (4th August 2017), modwiz (4th August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Am posting an excellent link - for those who are interested. Someone has gone to great lengths to collate a timeline of art - in a chronologic order. Those who know me will be aware that I prefer the terms of; Intergalactic Visitors and Intergalactic Craft. Whatever terms are utilised, someone has been visiting for quite some time.
    http://in5d.com/ufos-and-extraterres...n-art-history/

NB: Moderators - I have utilised the 'preview post' option and clicked on the link to ascertain the post above is in good working order. So far so good - let's see what happens when I press the 'submit reply' button.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th August 2017), Dreamtimer (7th August 2017), Elen (7th August 2017), modwiz (6th August 2017)