Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kosmic Exposure - Joe from the Carolinas

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    CG will eventually come to embody every alt world meme.

We should start identifying everything he hasn't been, yet, and placing bets on when he will become just that. We happen to know a good oddsmaker who could oversee the festivities.

So, has he travelled back in time to kill Hitler at the end of WW2?
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st August 2017), Chester (1st August 2017), Dreamtimer (1st August 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017), Paloma (1st August 2017), pointessa (1st August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    So here is a decent guy making organic farming videos. He is "encouraged" by one of his YouTube followers to comment on someone he knows nothing about. Hmmm, I wonder who that was? And then he is encouraged and manipulated to do more by being told his first video on Corey was" brilliant". (Who likes to throw that word around?) So now he is making more videos about topics and people he knew nothing about and had no interest in based on the encouragement of a couple of well placed followers praising him for furthering a agenda. Now he has been asked to join Project Avalon and may well be manipulated to be a mouthpiece.

What I find interesting about the whole thing is watching what Joe will do. Watching his ego, watching what a tiny, tiny bit of fame will do to a guy who seems basically decent..
    Last edited by pointessa, 1st August 2017 at 12:34.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st August 2017), Dreamtimer (1st August 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017), PurpleLama (1st August 2017), sandy (2nd August 2017)

Thanks
    Yes, but he is injecting some much needed humor into the scenario. Imo, the best way to fight against CG and the blue birds is through humor and ridicule.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st August 2017), Chester (1st August 2017), Dreamtimer (1st August 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017), pointessa (1st August 2017), Wind (2nd August 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Favorite quote so far from his Vlog on gardening, "I got luffas comin' out my ear-balls"

Garden for Victory!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0DLqVW1y5M

The other person with the double squash is our friend Shadowself

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st August 2017), Chester (1st August 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Yes, but he is injecting some much needed humor into the scenario. Imo, the best way to fight against CG and the blue birds is through humor and ridicule.

I get your point, and you are right. What I am wondering about, though is what is the point of going after Corey after his nonsense has been revealed. Every discrepancy and lie he has shared on the internet has been brought to light. The job has been done. Now, if someone chooses to believe him in spite of the discrepancies that is their choice. Any squabbling after the fact is for reasons other than revealing the truth, to name a few, quest for fame, jealousy, spite, bitterness or boredom.

I would be embarrassed to admit some of the bunk I have fallen for when I was younger. Not only that, but I have given money I couldn't really afford to some really dumb stuff as well. In some cases I eventually figured out the scam, in others it was revealed by someone else. Now I am much more careful. No one is going to fix the belief system of someone else. Maybe Corey is providing some hope to some in what is becoming an ever more hopeless world. Personally, I think his story lacks imagination, creativity and I can't imagine anyone being entertained by it, let alone believe it. But if I were to share with you today, all of the things I believe even now you would probably laugh.

I think this little alt world, that is involved in this drama, and in the scheme of things it is small, is cheapening itself with the bickering. The highest road is to reveal the truth as best is possible and walk away. If, in fact, that was the goal in the first place.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st August 2017), Dreamtimer (1st August 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017), Paloma (1st August 2017), PurpleLama (1st August 2017), sandy (2nd August 2017), Wind (2nd August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    My impression is that Joe knew nothing about CG and the birds until one of his listeners from his radio show sent in an email asking for his opinion. Joe decided to look into it and went to Gaia. Then the interview w/Teresa. That seems to be what he knows. Looking into the general SSP issue he discovered Kramer and Basagio. His most recent video is about Laura Eisenhower and others.

I don't see him switching gears away from permaculture and organic gardening in the long term. That's where his passion is. (If he does, red flag)

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st August 2017), Chester (1st August 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017), Paloma (1st August 2017), PurpleLama (1st August 2017), sandy (2nd August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    My impression is that Joe knew nothing about CG and the birds until one of his listeners from his radio show sent in an email asking for his opinion. Joe decided to look into it and went to Gaia. Then the interview w/Teresa. That seems to be what he knows. Looking into the general SSP issue he discovered Kramer and Basagio. His most recent video is about Laura Eisenhower and others.

I don't see him switching gears away from permaculture and organic gardening in the long term. That's where his passion is. (If he does, red flag)

It was a request from this You Tuber:

vandersar321 week ago
    Brilliant !!! Now could you please do a similar video on Andrew Basiago?...please ..
    I have a feeling I know who this is. If I am correct, why not use your already established YouTube account?

I hope Joe does continue with the permaculture and organic gardening. I don't like to see a sincere good hearted person given a stumbling block distracting him from his good intentions. But, at the end of the day, that is what life is about. Can we stay on course or are we led off of our path by things that sparkle and give immediate gratification. At the end of the day, maybe my assessment is totally off base. All I can do is speculate.

Sometimes I like to write and debate and this topic seems as good as any. Have a wonderful day guys!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st August 2017), Dreamtimer (1st August 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017), Paloma (1st August 2017), PurpleLama (1st August 2017), sandy (2nd August 2017)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by pointessa View Post
    I have a feeling I know who this is. If I am correct, why not use your already established YouTube account?
    Hi, pointessa... the second part of your response suggests you not only feel you know who this is, but if you do, you also know they have a Youtube account and that you are asking why would they not use that one? And you are asking this in such a way that it appears you are asking someone you believe would read your post.

Clearly this makes me wonder who that could be? And if they are indeed using a stealth Youtube account, why would they not use their primary or main or identifying Youtube account (a very good question).

One thing I noticed in Joe's vids... he seems to have a pretty good idea about much of the popular memes, theories, blabberings that I have encountered in the "alternative world" universe. So I am not surprised that if someone prompted him to comment on Goode (as he did) that he already had some familiarity with Goode as well as the paradigms' Goode's stories share.
    Last edited by Chester, 2nd August 2017 at 02:41.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd August 2017), Dreamtimer (1st August 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017), sandy (2nd August 2017)

Thanks
    Joe back on Corey again...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKfhvQOS18w
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd August 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    I would love for you to provide evidence CG is wrong on the major points...

...I have him as congruent with many sources including (now) Kerry Cassidy.

Don't get me wrong, I make fun of the Blue Chickens too, BUT chaotic Sun leading to some sort of event drastically impacting Earth is the main point to be examined here.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 2nd August 2017 at 02:09.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd August 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017), JRS (2nd August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by pointessa View Post
    I get your point, and you are right. What I am wondering about, though is what is the point of going after Corey after his nonsense has been revealed. Every discrepancy and lie he has shared on the internet has been brought to light. The job has been done. Now, if someone chooses to believe him in spite of the discrepancies that is their choice. Any squabbling after the fact is for reasons other than revealing the truth, to name a few, quest for fame, jealousy, spite, bitterness or boredom.

I would be embarrassed to admit some of the bunk I have fallen for when I was younger. Not only that, but I have given money I couldn't really afford to some really dumb stuff as well. In some cases I eventually figured out the scam, in others it was revealed by someone else. Now I am much more careful. No one is going to fix the belief system of someone else. Maybe Corey is providing some hope to some in what is becoming an ever more hopeless world. Personally, I think his story lacks imagination, creativity and I can't imagine anyone being entertained by it, let alone believe it. But if I were to share with you today, all of the things I believe even now you would probably laugh.

I think this little alt world, that is involved in this drama, and in the scheme of things it is small, is cheapening itself with the bickering. The highest road is to reveal the truth as best is possible and walk away. If, in fact, that was the goal in the first place.
    Brilliant !!! * Now could you please do a similar post on Sam Hunter? ...please .. **

*i'm really serious
    **here I'm just (half) joking, love ya Sam
    What is the purpose of your presence?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd August 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Sorry I'm just busting the oddmaker's balls:

"The danger is that those who predict real events may overlook the polarizing effect brought about by overindulgence in their own truth. They tend to forget that nothing in a polarized universe can exist without its opposite being present. -THE PRESCIENT VISION BY HARQ AL-ADA" --Frank Herbert, "Children of Dune"

But I was really serious about it being pheromonal post and break down or the situation pointessa, apprecuate it
    What is the purpose of your presence?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd August 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017), sandy (2nd August 2017)

Thanks
    More Joe on Corey...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPTCvukcnpg

It's just a ride

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2017), Bob (4th August 2017), Dreamtimer (4th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (4th August 2017), Elen (5th August 2017)

Thanks
    and more where that came from...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87f_b8qROKM

It's just a ride

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th August 2017), Dreamtimer (6th August 2017), Elen (6th August 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    I would love for you to provide evidence CG is wrong on the major points...

...I have him as congruent with many sources including (now) Kerry Cassidy.

Don't get me wrong, I make fun of the Blue Chickens too, BUT chaotic Sun leading to some sort of event drastically impacting Earth is the main point to be examined here.
    Ah, but this point did not originate with CG and DW. We have been talking about this shit for 20 years amongst my own real life friends, and this is the real salient point.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th August 2017), Chester (6th August 2017), Dreamtimer (6th August 2017)