Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kosmic Exposure - Joe from the Carolinas

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Joe's new to the SSP stuff but he's clued in on chemtrails and healthful food, thus the organic gardening. I listened to one radio show he was on, they discussed Trump and other stuff.

One quote from Joe, "The second Amendment protects the first". Interesting. But guns can't make the media stop feeding us bullshit. And guns haven't stopped people from being harassed and worse for saying the wrong things. IMO, it's a little simplistic to think that just protecting the second amendment will by proxy protect the first.
    Ok, I take it back then. Perhaps we are witnessing an awakening moment.

On a side note, in my move this week, the unload crew was local and totally into our alt-world. They then express to me their surprise at my knowledge due to my being of my generation (they were nice about it and didn't use the word geezer, so they got a good tip). They said that a lot of the kids at university have some amount of knowledge, but it was our "older generation" that rejected it in spite of a lot of evidence.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th July 2017), Chester (30th July 2017), Dreamtimer (30th July 2017), Elen (30th July 2017)

Senior Member Falkland Islands Dear Reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Giovanni posted:
    Noting this individual is the new Project Avalon 'brand boy' being pushed over there for BR/CG propaganda.
    I think it was a mistake of joefromthecarolinas to join PA. He shudda remained impartial.

He couldda been a contender.

He couldda been someone!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dear Reader For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th July 2017), Chester (30th July 2017), Dreamtimer (30th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th July 2017), Elen (30th July 2017), PurpleLama (30th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    This is part of the learning process, I think. Hopefully he's smart enough to see through BS. He could potentially be a good thing for them but the personality driven entity that the forum is will resist. My husband works for a personality driven agency and the dynamics are challenging to say the least.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th July 2017), Chester (30th July 2017), Dear Reader (30th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th July 2017), Elen (30th July 2017), Paloma (1st August 2017)

Thanks
    Oh Vey, Oh Vey, Oh Vey!

Yeah, what Dreamtime said. Person-al-ity driven. I have noticed that a lot of the person-al-ities, a lot of the longer timers and prolific posters don't seem to be around so much. There's summit afoot.

Its all a bit Thunderclap Newman - There's Something in the Air
    Last edited by Dear Reader, 30th July 2017 at 13:06.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dear Reader For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th July 2017), Chester (30th July 2017), Dreamtimer (30th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th July 2017), Elen (30th July 2017), Paloma (1st August 2017)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by The Reader View Post
    Giovanni posted:

I think it was a mistake of joefromthecarolinas to join PA. He shudda remained impartial.

He couldda been someone!
    referring to JoefromtheCarolinas - Would you say that if he joined TOT?
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th July 2017), Elen (31st July 2017), PurpleLama (30th July 2017)

Thanks
    No I wouldn't. From what I've seen, ToT has managed to keep on the low-down. I believe there's a bit more decorum on display here, ToT seems to keep it's thought's and opinions within the confines of it's own walls. It's keeping it's own house in order.

Hey, I may be wrong, and I'm aware that there have issues in the past, but to me it looks like ToT has got it's sh!t in order.

Just My two penneth.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dear Reader For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st July 2017), Dreamtimer (31st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st July 2017), Elen (31st July 2017), Paloma (1st August 2017), sandy (1st August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts

Thumbs Up

No I wouldn't. From what I've seen, ToT has managed to keep on the low-down. I believe there's a bit more decorum on display here, ToT seems to keep it's thought's and opinions within the confines of it's own walls. It's keeping it's own house in order.

Hey, I may be wrong, and I'm aware that there have issues in the past, but to me it looks like ToT has got it's sh!t in order.

Just My two penneth.
    And I Will Second That .

giggle

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st July 2017), Dreamtimer (31st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st July 2017), Elen (31st July 2017), Paloma (1st August 2017), sandy (1st August 2017)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Giovanni posted:

He couldda been someone!
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    No I wouldn't.
    Personally I would strongly agree with that ( - meaning the comment, "No I wouldn't." - ).

I believe no one here at TOT would say that it was a mistake made by Joe if JoefromtheCarolinas joined TOT.

I think the only problem I have here (which is not the fault of the forum and is all and only my problem) is all the Bill bashing / PA bashing.

In contrast, at PA there is virtually no ongoing bashing of TOT and from everything I read over at PA since I went back in October of 2015 I really can't recall ever encountering any TOT bashing.

This is why I decided (as I stated in a post I made about a month ago) that I will not jump into that type of discussion, avoid the threads where the Bill/PA bashing is in vogue and not get pulled down into the muck when it follows me (as it has) in the threads I create or the threads in which I participate. In fact, the TOT I have come to know and appreciate, is unique and quite often "rises above" that type of posting environment and I think that's what attracts me the most to TOT. I once recall when Aragorn helped my get out of my obsession about Corey's behavior and I only hope folks here at TOT that may be experiencing the same in relation to Bill/PA get past this as (it seems to me) this only harms the obsessed.
    Last edited by Chester, 31st July 2017 at 19:32.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st July 2017), Dear Reader (31st July 2017), Dreamtimer (31st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st July 2017), Elen (1st August 2017), sandy (1st August 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Personally I would strongly agree with that ( - No I wouldn't. - ).

I believe no one would say that here at TOT if JoefromtheCarolinas joined TOT.

I think the only problem I have here (which is not the fault of the forum and is all and only my problem) is all the Bill bashing / PA bashing.

In contrast, at PA there is virtually no ongoing bashing of TOT and from everything I read over at PA since I went back in October of 2015 I really can't recall ever encountering any TOT bashing.

This is why I decided (as I stated in a post I made about a month ago) that I will not jump into that type of discussion, avoid the threads where the Bill/PA bashing is in vogue and not get pulled down into the muck when it follows me (as it has) in the threads I create or the threads in which I participate. In fact, the TOT I have come to know and appreciate, is unique and quite often "rises above" that type of posting environment and I think that's what attracts me the most to TOT. I once recall when Aragorn helped my get out of my obsession about Corey's behavior and I only hope folks here at TOT that may be experiencing the same in relation to Bill/PA get past this as (it seems to me) this only harms the obsessed.
    What is alarming to me is the PA folks going after the Contact in the Desert folks and trying to disrupt that venue.

Smacks of Scientology tactics...I wonder...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st July 2017), Dreamtimer (31st July 2017), Elen (1st August 2017), modwiz (1st August 2017)

Thanks
    Dumpster Diver:

What is alarming to me is the PA folks going after the Contact in the Desert folks and trying to disrupt that venue.

Smacks of Scientology tactics...I wonder...
    Was/Is that even true though? Was there a PA group that went for a specific reason and only reported amongst themselves? Seems strange that if they did, then there's no mention or talk of it on PA.

Unless ............... Da Da Daaaaaaaa !!!!!

Anyhoos, I'm enjoying Joe's vlogs. I like his dry humour and wit, not to mention........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................. the long,............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................pregnant,................... .................................................. .............................................. pauses.
    Last edited by Dear Reader, 31st July 2017 at 17:10.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dear Reader For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st July 2017), Dreamtimer (31st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st July 2017), Elen (1st August 2017), modwiz (1st August 2017), Paloma (1st August 2017)

Thanks
    Dumpster Diver:

Was/Is that even true though? Was there a PA group that went for a specific reason and only reported amongst themselves? Seems strange that if they did, then there's no mention or talk of it on PA.

Unless ............... Da Da Daaaaaaaa !!!!!
    I've two sources, but one is the Corey Goode/T. Yanaros interview. So still checking this one out. But I do remember all the warnings I saw on PA before CITD happened. Perhaps the organization of such happened on the subscriber side only.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st July 2017), Dreamtimer (31st July 2017), Elen (1st August 2017), modwiz (1st August 2017)

Thanks
    Most of the comments I saw over there were of the "Say What?" sort. I personally don't think PA as an entity would waste its time. If a group of people PMing each other were to go heckle or whatever, that would be their thing. But really, who's gonna go spend the money just to heckle or 'harass' Corey and crew?

Personally I think it's a bunch of hooey and more a reflection of Corey's sense of self-importance.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st July 2017), Chester (1st August 2017), Dumpster Diver (1st August 2017), Elen (1st August 2017), Fred Steeves (31st July 2017), modwiz (1st August 2017), Paloma (1st August 2017), PurpleLama (31st July 2017)

Thanks
    At the end of Joe's commentary on the second half of the Q&A with Corey and Teresa, Joe points to the fact that Corey speaks frequently about his Christian upbringing and holy family lines.

Holy family lines? I don't recall him talking about that before. Not while he was around here.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st August 2017), Chester (1st August 2017), Dumpster Diver (1st August 2017), Elen (1st August 2017), modwiz (1st August 2017), Paloma (1st August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    At the end of Joe's commentary on the second half of the Q&A with Corey and Teresa, Joe points to the fact that Corey speaks frequently about his Christian upbringing and holy family lines.

Holy family lines? I don't recall him talking about that before. Not while he was around here.
    Neither do I. Must be a new marketing shtick.

Holiness does not come in bloodlines. It is a property of the (individual) soul.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chester (1st August 2017), Dreamtimer (1st August 2017), Dumpster Diver (1st August 2017), Elen (1st August 2017), modwiz (1st August 2017), Paloma (1st August 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

Neither do I. Must be a new marketing shtick.

Holiness does not come in bloodlines. It is a property of the (individual) soul.
    Makes sense to me. Gotta keep the "Cross Bearing" Christians on board or they go into attack mode, 7 x 70 be damned.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st August 2017), Dreamtimer (1st August 2017), Elen (1st August 2017), Paloma (1st August 2017)