Thread: Confessions of a Spirit......Pieces to the puzzle

Retired Member United States
    Thanks

Confessions of a Spirit......Pieces to the puzzle

(Post 1...7/26/17 ) I believe that every religion and culture has pieces to the puzzle..
    Its my understanding there are three mystical experiences available to beings here on this planet for those seeking knowledge of the purpose and destiny of the being within each of us...The first being the Kundalini process within each of us to become 100 % conscience for a short time after traveling through the various chakras or knots designed within us that separate higher levels of consciousness . The old system goes way back and is described in Genesis ..The tree of knowledge of good and evil..This pathway within us using conscience " tree of conscience " as our guide allows for each to progress accordingly using free will. Knowledge of good and evil would seem to be a required quality for spirits entering into the spirit world.. Its my understanding that the second mystical experience is tasting one of the coals that Moses prepared in the tabernacle that was prepared for future generations " the secret manna from heaven" that Isaiah tasted himself delivered by a Seraph and placed on his lips to taste himself and in doing so his sins were forgiven...And the third mystical experience is called " Enlightenment" where a Spiritual being sits within causing the body to glow for a short time and qualifies the receipiant to have understanding of the " Key of David " to open what no one can close and close what no one can open in which the being has this door opened within him and can enter in to the Spirit world at the front gate as we were designed to do..I would be interested in knowing if there are others out there who might have insight into these three mystical experiences....Neemish

(Post 2..7/31/17)........It amazes me the way its all fits together..There is even an astrolgical connection in that these ' particular' mystical experiences are listed as equinox convergencys in that..the " chart of a being "..Astrologists are aware of these three equinox convergencys and have knowledge of them...What i find remarkable is that these three really seem to fit together..The first mystical experience or traveling through the various knots to becoming a !00% conscious being we can all thank Gautama Buddha .he proved the knots exist and mapped them out and taught that everyone was equipt to do so...and each knot had its own particular type of yoga name...The highest was called Kundalini Yoga..Even with out the spiritual aspect as we see it ..were it not for him it would not exist for us all to understand it in the way that we do..Buddha knew Bless his heart that everyone had the capability to travel the inner path to being 100% conscious..It would appear he had done so by himself which is strange but its said through astrology that the first mystical experience (equinox convergency) only happens every 700 to 800 years on this planet..Gautama was very fortunate to do so and even now holds a very special post in the spirit world..So special even he is part yet of this beautiful plan..Consisting of these three particular mystical experiences..And as for the term mystical experience there are very many that can be called mystical in that going though the process designed within us..Traveling the process of being more conscious the various knots or chakras have many visions and other related situations considered mystical..Thank you Gautama Buddha for showing us all the path we have within us..and mapping it out..The whole planet knows it now...huh ? Everyones kundalini is stating to activate now..All over the planet..What Gautama didn't understand was that thousands of years later that the spiritual aspect of this whole situation we are in now would be so important..for now we have proof the the process is within us..And has been there since the beginning..It would seem that we all could agree that the path is within us all.. for its all our desire to be fully conscious beings . And fulfill our destiny..It would seem to me that these three mystical experiences are very connected or i'm just emaginaning things.. Anyway we have knowledge of the "pathway" within us..We have knowledge of the "proof" the coal thanks to Moses bless his heart. We have knowledge of the " promise" made to those who overcome written in the first three pages of revelations..for those who overcome..The " path " the "proof " and the "promise " It sounds like a pretty interesting formula to me..Elen bless her heart..brought up the Avatar..One of the most awsome movies ..Yes we have our very own avatar Elen right inside of us....Its called a spirit..A simple out of body experience proves that..And this one doesn't flop down dead when the conscious connection is cut..Like our little blue friend did in the movie..The being within us has capabilities and is connected with us always..The spirit ( being ) within you has "enhanced" capabilities" if exposed to meditation ( prayer ) I would venture to say that its the most positive energy available to us today...Sure we are all going to end up in the spirit world one day..either way..no matter what..there is only here and there..But there seems to be a ton of proof that the big guy upstairs has kept his word and left us knowledge of the path and the proof and the promise..from alpha to omega. I prefer not to be hurt by the second death if i can get around it..Noah must have (meditated) prayed to have been given knowledge of the great flood..The death of mankind for what was going on..for some reason..soon to happen..Apparently there were a lot of very large beings on this planet just like Goliath..rumor has it they were eating us for breakfast. I was unable to post a continuing thread so i just added on here..Thank you all for taking the time to read about this interesting situation we are seemingly in here. from a common sense point of view..And thank you all the various members for your support and i hope to be back soon..Neemish

(Post 3...8/1/17) I also find it amazing the astrological connection here..If its true that these three mystical experiences are listed as equinox convergenceys and are mystical experiences destined for beings...In the art we call astrology..Then its no wonder Moses carried also within the tabernacle , maybe even in the arc of the covenant the breast plate with the 12 stones the same stones astrology uses to define " possibilities" of related characteristics within the twelve points or characters of the zodiac..Each having a stone that corresponds with each particular sign of the zodiac..Moses must have knew that the 12 stones ( one for each of the 12 tribes of Israel..or the 144,000 that were split up into 12 different languages at the tower of babel and sent out upon the planet) Moses knew the story of the Jewish people and how Jehovah had a beautiful plan to come upon the earth in the end times..It makes me wonder if there are 11 other names for Jehovah or if when he changed their languages his name also could have possibly be changed too within the 12 groups..Moses knew the 12 stones were tied into astrology and that astrologers knew about the equinox convergencys giving beings in the future proof within these 3 mystical experiences..That's why he tended the coals for beings in the future to taste for themselves..And that's why Isaiah after questioning Moses about the whole situation Isaiah was given on of the coals to taste himself...And he did so..And described the experience or "proof" and wrote it down how the seraph took the tongs and placed it on Isaiahs lips and his sins were pronounced forgiven..Had not Moses not understood the connection between the 12 stones and its connection with astrology and the equinox convergencys giving beings these three mystical experiences to those in the future. he would not have understood their value and kept them in the tabernacle..Its my understanding that not to many years ago the very same breastplate containing the 12 stones were found in hill called "Cumorah" somewhere up in the north east corner of the U.S..Joseph Smith was led there and now we have the Book of Mormon..Another Book of Knowledge concerning history of the Jews..Even more knowledge of Jehovah and his son Jesus Christ..And it all fits together like a glove..I would say the three most important books of knowledge so far on the planet i'm aware of Is the Bible. (including older versions of the works within before 64 A.D.) (which incidentally got Joseph Smith killed ) There seems to be a little discrepancy as to the original wording of some of the things Moses himself had written..And didn't make it into or was changed in the bible in 64 A.D. I think the second book containing an extensive amount of knowledge is the Book of Mormon..A beautiful story about what happened almost 400 years BC..Concerning a few of Jehovahs precious Jews that left and took the plates of gold and plates of silver giving a record and understanding of the Jews..And took the breast plate containing the 12 stones Moses carried with him in the tabernacle..And also took the Five books of Moses..engraved in the plates of gold and plates of silver...And not only that..They took the "urim and the thummim" used to decipher the plates and traveled all the way to the hill in "Cumorah " here in the US..and the last of them buried these things..This is what started the Mormon religion...The third book of knowledge or understanding of would have to be " The Hindu Philosophical System of Meditation" We now have understanding of the pathway within us thanks to Gautama Buddha for mapping it out for us in his teachings of the different levels of consciousness and the chakras or knots within the pathway to becoming a 100% conscious being..as we are internally designed to do.. neemish

(Post 4..8/1/17) I find it also very interesting the connection between astrology and the kundalini process with us in that Gautama Buddha used the most ancient art form at the time to create a "mandala" for others to use to navigate the chakras . This mandala is considered dangerous by those who have it now..But the very mandala Gautama Buddha created gave an imprint into the subconscious and put whom ever " meditated " on it to have a pathway understood and defined and brought fourth within a being..Its very interesting to note that this "mandala" has all the points of the zodiac with in it ..each with their signs and symbols...laid out in a circle ( mandala art form) with two pyramids low to center..one without an eye on the left and one with an eye in the pyramid on the right...its identified by the little red snake wrapped all the way around it on the outside of the mandala...So i find it very interesting that the true kundalini mandala is very connected to astrology and the knowledge there of..In Gautamas time its possible he was trying to tell us that in his culture knowledge of the " third eye " was not known in the years before him ( not even the spiritual aspect as we know it. was understood..A pyramid on the left seems to signify the days of the planet before Noah..The pyramid on the right with the eye seems to indicate Gautama knew about the eye we understand as the "third eye " or as the scriptures state.." if thine eye be single thy whole body shall be full of light." One of the gifts traveling the inner path they now call kundalini..One of the particular levels of consciousness with in us.. we are able to open that chakra and learn of the gift ourselves..Even the Egyptians knew of this path and the different levels..concerning this eye..someone called it the eye of Horus..if i remember correctly..They knew we had a being within us also. They tried to take a bunch of stuff with them ..i wonder if it ever got there..I think not..or we would have not had it to plunder to try to figure it all out..We seemingly have over 75,000 pyramids on the planet..whom ever built them was before the great flood..Giant beings were seemingly on the planet before the great flood..We have Thousands and thousands of men from seven feet to over twenty five feet tall buried all over the place on our planet . Thousands have been excavated and found all over the planet...Even in my own home town Wisconsin..thousands of news articles dating back many years..describe them..It seems most evidence for proof that they existed has been hidden up or ground up and turned to dust by Smithsonian institute and others in high positions.. The evidence is much more than a reasonable doubt..Its amazing that little David went out to meet Goliath.. all the Palestinians laughed their ass of when David came out to meet Goliath..Isn't it a strange coincidence little David popped Goliath right in the third eye..in the center of the forehead as it is today....so it should be remembered throughout time and written down...The line of David was to travel through time from his beginning to our end..I find it interesting what is said about the key of David..itself..obviously named after him...There is a story connected to David after he dispatched Goliath that i find very interesting in that it seems David himself " meditated " or prayed as the story goes..It got him into a little trouble too from what i understand...neemish

(Post 5..8/2/17 I dedicate this post to Elen..Who also seems to hold the son of Jehovah the one we call Jesus so dearly in her heart...Way back in the day when Jesus walked the earth a number of his desciples got into a big argument as the story goes..They were trying to agree on what was the most precious of all things placed on this earth for mankind..One said Gold or silver Another said precious gems and stones..Another said myrth..(sweet smelling incense or perfume) Each had their own ideas as to what was the most precious thing placed on this earth for mankind..They argued and argued and even got angry and almost came to fisticuffs..Then one of them said " lets go ask Jesus what the most precious thing placed on this earth for mankind " so they went to find Jesus and he was walking along the sea of Galilee..When they approached Jesus they told him of their dilemma of the question concerning what was the most precious thing on earth placed here for mankind..and that they have been fighting all day for the correct answer to this question...Jesus looked at them and he replied " None of those things are the most precious of all things placed on this planet for mankind"... "The most precious of all things placed on this planet is ' knowledge" for with
    'knowledge' one would understand the purpose and destiny of the being within them " In my world that says it all..It don't take a genius to figure out we have a being within us..There is a ton of proof everywhere..Including the fact that we have out of body experiences to prove to us that the being within us can leave our physical body.. One of the major experiences brought about by the kundalini process activated within us..i myself have had this experience many years ago when the kundalini process was activated within myself..The being within me left and went straight up into the air..what seemed to be a half mile or so above the earth..There is was looking down and totally conscious of the fact that my physical body was way down there in the house below...During that time i was told that what connected me to it was a silver cord..and that when the time comes the silver cord will be cut and i would be able to stay in this body forever..And as i looked down i saw the house and the field around it was on fire..for some reason...and i was also told the sun was getting tired and was going to rest...and then i returned to my body in the house and the fire trucks came and put the fire out..With no explination as to what caused the fire to even start...That was 51 years ago..and happened at the very beginning of the kundalini process being activated in the very same house i came into contact with a real kundalini mandala a friend of mine happened to bring with him from San Francisco..from a poster store there..At the time we didn't even have a clue as to what it was..it put me through 9 months of mystical experiences ...I never even heard the term kundalini...much less understand that which i do now concerning this unusual phenomenon...were it not for my spiritual rock to stand on i surely would have went crazy and ended up in a kundalini clinic myself as so many others ended up doing way back then...I also find it amazing that here we are 50 years later and i happened to mention to a friend of mine what i had been told about the sun being tired and needing to rest.. upon investigation he learned we are at the beginning of what is called a grand solar minimum and that the sun is most definitely is cooling down and that our temperatures on this planet is going to slowly drop with the possibility of food shortages because of crop failure that in essence could cause great problems on this planet for many people all over this planet..And colder weather for many years to come..Look it up yourself the grand solar minimum and all the scientific data that supports this...And yes we have a being within us that can leave..Its called a spirit..it has shape... it has body... and it has form...and Jesus himself came back to show it to his desciples and others .. so its understood now that the most precious thing placed on this earth for mankind is " knowledge" for with "knowledge" we can learn and understand the destiny of the being within us.. He volunteered to come here to give us proof that we have a being inside of us..And he paid a very heavy price to do so...And not only that..he walked the earth as a fully conscious being for a while.. With all the gifts included healing the sick and doing all the special things recorded...He also knew of the old system the pathway within us all..Remember when someone came running into the Jewish synagogue screaming Jesus Jesus there is a man out there casting out devils and healing people and doing things the same as you...Jesus replied let the man alone ..is he not serving those around him ? Jesus knew that others had these abilities because the kundalini process of traveling the path to being 100% conscious traveling through the knots or chakras gave others some of the the same gifts he himself Jesus Christ had..The tree of knowledge and the persuit of purity separating good from evil using conscience to become and enlightened being with its various gifts along the way for those who travel that path have been there from the very beginning. And so shall they be at the end..and it seems yet there is still may be a little problem..as it would seem but i will explore that later in a later post...Once again i would like to take the time to thank all the people whom have taken the time to read these posts this last week..I hope you don't find it boring or filled with untruth..I speak only from experiences which have formed my beliefs along the way...Those things proven along the way..within me...I'm nobody.. just a simple spirit being just like all the other 7.3 billion beings on this planet...I have no desire to be rich or famous or looked upon by others as someone special...we are all the same..and we are all special...regardless of our color or ethnic background upon this planet...We are all beings seeking truth and enlightenment concerning the being within us and its destiny...I'm just another with a little common sense willing to throw all the pieces to the puzzle on top of the table for everyone to pick through and see if they fit together somehow..I do know there are those out there that understand some of the things iv'e written...I have many more pieces to this puzzle to share with you along the way if you have an interest to examine them...neemish

(post 6--8/2/17 ) Another thing that amazes me is that knowledge of the key of David seems to be an alternate route for those whom obey the big guy upstairs and desire fulfillment of his promises..It would seem the key of David would be a much sought after thing..If indeed it opened the door to the spirit world for those whom could find it and use it ...I think there are secrets David gave us possibly right there in front of us if we understood...I find it quite interesting what happened to David..for surely he was a follower of Jehovah too..And what key could he possibly had that was of such great value to us now here in the end times..in that it promises those that overcome will not be hurt by the second death..and other promises...It would be interesting to know what key David used or had..to make it so important..It seems the story of David is very important to all of us if it would help us all find that key and learn how to use it..It would sure be fun to put all those pieces to the puzzle together..Common sense would dictate that Jehovah might have used David to teach us something ..I think David " meditated " or "prayed" to Jehovah too.. .Maybe its right there in front of us we just don't see it..The story of David dispatching Goliath by popping him right in the third eye with a stone.. The story makes sense to those of us whom understand the third eye is within each and every one of us. as many of us already know..When opened the veil is lifted..Anyway getting back to David ...It seems after he had dispatched Goliath he became a very wealthy man ..And accumulated a lot of things over the years..He was looked upon as a hero..within the land..After a time passed a little group became very envious of David and thought that if they could find a way to get rid of him they could all divide up his things equally and all become very prosperous...So they watched David night and day to see if they could find some offence to accuse him of..They could find none so they decided in a last attempt for one to hide in the room where David " meditated " or prayed...In secret away from others..(Just like Jesus told us to do.) He listened to David pray and he prayed 3 times..So when David finished the man who was hiding went to the others and told them that David prays 3 times... In the land it was a law for people to only pray one time...Punishable by Death...So they excitedly went to see the king and tell him ...When they told the king thy witnessed David pray 3 times instead of once and they jumped up and down and demanded the king have David killed for it was the law of the land to only pray once.. under penalty of death...If David can break the law everyone can break the law..and there would be no law and order upon the land..So the king being between and rock and a hard spot who liked David a real lot ..Was forced to have his guards arrest David and thrown in to the den of hungry lions...To be killed and eaten like all the others before him..who broke the law of the land..by order of the king.. ( it seems like ive been posting incorrectly so i will pick this back up on a new thread asap ) neemish (for those of you that have read this far ..The remainder of this post is on a new thread at confessions of a spirit - pieces to the puzzle ) 'And will continue there on as it is written here...thank you all for your time and intrest....neemish (please scroll down for the remainder of post #6 and post #7 and #8 and #9 and # 10)
    Last edited by neemish, 24th August 2017 at 20:42.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to neemish For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th August 2017), Aragorn (27th July 2017), Dreamtimer (27th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (13th August 2017), Elen (27th July 2017), Fred Steeves (27th July 2017), GCS1103 (27th July 2017), Greenbarry (27th July 2017), Juniper (27th July 2017), modwiz (27th July 2017), sandy (28th July 2017), TimeSensitive (8th August 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th August 2017), Aragorn (27th July 2017), Dreamtimer (27th July 2017), Juniper (27th July 2017), modwiz (4th August 2017), shijo (27th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,120 Times in 2,666 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by neemish View Post
    Its my understanding there are three mystical experiences available to beings here on this planet for those seeking knowelege of the purpose and destiny of the being within each of us..
    Is that all this particular rule book allows for, three cut and dry manifestations of the "mystical"?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th August 2017), Aragorn (27th July 2017), Dreamtimer (27th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (13th August 2017), Elen (28th July 2017), modwiz (4th August 2017), shijo (27th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I've heard about the kundalini for sure. My mother-in-law was the first I heard talk about it. She'd had an experience, she had a book about it and she warned of the dangers of having an experience when not ready.

I've heard of the mana but know very little.

The third thing is not something I quite understand. Are you saying that a Spirit that is not the person enters the person's body and shows them a key?

Generally speaking, there are methods to help a person achieve a state of mind where they are close to the spirit realm and can perceive in ways that aren't available in the normal physical state. It seems that meditation is a good way to help the mind see beyond the physical. I personally believe that we all have the ability within ourselves to go through those front gates you mention, but most of us probably have to do a lot of work to get there.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th August 2017), Aragorn (27th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (13th August 2017), Elen (28th July 2017), modwiz (4th August 2017), shijo (27th July 2017)

Thanks

to Elen from Neemish

Dear Elen ... Thank you for the multi positive reply... You made my day..Ya Jesus Christ was pretty awsome...he came back to prove to us we have a spirit within us..I call him the big guy upstairs...your my first reply...Its a day since i posted it and about a hundred people have viewed it . To all who have read it thank you also for taking the time...You have a great night Elen... { do you think i should keep going ? } hahaha

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to neemish For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th August 2017), Dreamtimer (28th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (13th August 2017), Elen (28th July 2017), modwiz (4th August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Welcome neemish..what does your Avatar mean.....it sounds mystical Interesting opening post. Look forward to hearing from those who have travelled the mystical road possibly within all three paths as these journeys are unique and personal to each individual I think.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th August 2017), Aragorn (28th July 2017), Dreamtimer (28th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (13th August 2017), Elen (28th July 2017), modwiz (4th August 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by neemish View Post
    Dear Elen ... Thank you for the multi positive reply... You made my day..Ya Jesus Christ was pretty awsome...he came back to prove to us we have a spirit within us..I call him the big guy upstairs...your my first reply...Its a day since i posted it and about a hundred people have viewed it . To all who have read it thank you also for taking the time...You have a great night Elen... { do you think i should keep going ? } hahaha
    Yes neemish, please share your experiences with us.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th August 2017), Aragorn (28th July 2017), Dreamtimer (28th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (13th August 2017), modwiz (4th August 2017)

Thanks
    (Post 6 continued )( ...Anyway the next morning when the king woke up he felt real bad because David was his friend so he hurried down to were the den of lions was...And when he looked inside David was standing there (probably with a grin on his face ) and the lions were sitting around him..So excitedly the king had his guards remove David from the den of lions.. The king then decided that every one in the land should pray three times when they pray...Once a day...Just like David...And made it a law to do to do so...under penalty of death...And he held all who were responsible for his guards to hunt them down and throw them in the den of lions to be eaten themselves.. which they did...So i find it interesting that this whole story may very well have been told and saved for a reason..Even into the end times now...If praying 3 times kept David from being eaten by the lions...And was so important that such a point would be made of it..Even to making it the law of the land..(as 3.4 billions of Muslems do yet today)... ? Praying three times as David did.. In secret...Behind closed doors like the big guy upstairs told us to do in the firs place isn't such a bad idea...He did say if you come to him in secret this way..He would reward you openly...And if you really think about it ...? He even gave us the prayer ..That's probably why its named after him..So i would think think all these should be thrown down on the table as pieces to the puzzle too..It sort of amazes me that out of over 7 billion beings on this planet..I wonder how many have actually did like the big guy upstairs asked us to do and go to your room..close the door...and put a candle on a Bible ..And use his prayer even once ? Much less three times like David Did... Is it against the law to do so ? I think not...It would also seem to me that his prayer is the purest positive energy on the planet..And its a good possibility that the being inside us called a spirit..Maybe would get stronger and who knows maybe even might be able to " incredibly " help us out. Thank you all for reading my posts..Chances are if you didn't have a heart of gold yourself ? You might not even be reading this...your friend....neemish
    Last edited by neemish, 24th August 2017 at 20:52.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to neemish For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th August 2017), Dreamtimer (5th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (13th August 2017), Elen (4th August 2017), Greenbarry (10th August 2017), modwiz (4th August 2017), sandy (5th August 2017)

Thanks

(Post 7..8/7/17) And here we are 3000 years later, trying to understand how the key of David fits into the present situation in that it seems to have great importance for those who desire fulfillment of all the promises Jehovah made to us in the first three pages of revelations...For those of you who are not aware of those promises i will take a little time to cover them briefly..." to everyone who is victorious (overcomes) i will give fruit from the tree of life in the paradise of God.".(the spirit world)..".He who is victorious (overcomes) Shall not be hurt by the second death." " Everyone who is victorious (overcomes) shall eat of the hidden manna..the secret nourishment from heaven " " and i will give to each a white stone..and on the stone will be engraved a new name..that no one knows except the one receiving it." " to everyone who overcomes i will give the morning star..." " everyone who conquers (overcomes) will be clothed in white..and i will not erase his name from the book of life.." " because you have patiently obeyed me i will protect you from the time of the great tribulation...which will come upon the world to test everyone alive.." That's a whole lot of promises...for those whom upon this earth..for those whom seek the key of David..To open that doorway within us..and be part of what seems like a beautiful plan for those whom decide to participate ...that's not a bad deal for three minutes of your day..huh ? The seven letters that were written to Jehovahs church upon the seven continents all contain pieces to this puzzle...It would seem he was writing to one church..The seven letters containing all his directions ...to the members of his church...his hearts of gold scattered about upon the seven continents of this planet...And
    maybe its already going today as we speak...If so i myself will join it...If i have not already done so...hahaha In one of the letters he told us to go back and do as we did before...( maybe when he first gave us his prayer.) way back then...And maybe i will even wash my feet..As Jesus did for others...Before i attempt to do so ...It may be holy ground..His prayer and candle on the Bible...There in secret...doing as he asked us to do.. and maybe his church is within us...the measure of a man...he wrote...as common sense would seem to dictate...And maybe one day soon he will gather up his hearts of gold whom use their candlesticks...among the seven continents..and fulfill his promises...to those who obey him and do what he asked...And if so..? then maybe this also is a bunch of pieces to the puzzle that needs be thrown on the table... neenish
    Last edited by neemish, 24th August 2017 at 20:57.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to neemish For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2017), Aragorn (8th August 2017), Dreamtimer (8th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (13th August 2017), Elen (8th August 2017)

Thanks

confessions of a spirit pieces to the puzzle

(Post 8..8/10/17) There are still some interesting pieces to this puzzle from a common sense perspective...If indeed there was placed a double edged sword at the entrance to the garden ( the spirit world) It would sort of symbolize there are only two ways to get back in..From one side or the other...It would seem to say that the old system in place has been there from the beginning..Gautamas map of our levels of consciousness reaching purity as a being...Fulfilling our destiny as a spiritual being ...From the very beginning..seperating good from evil...through the kundalini process within us....one side of the double edged sword...And the other side of the double edged sword here in the end times fulfilling our destiny as a spiritual being using the same kundalini process but with our spiritual knowledge concerning the Bible and that which was written there in concerning the key of David and the promises he made to us in the end times today...For those of us who obey him and do as he asked of us...It would seem to me that the big guy upstairs has left us an awful lot of knowledge and understanding and directions here in the end times to make it possible for his hearts of gold to enter back in using the other side of the double edged sword to enter back in to the garden. (spirit world ) Using the key of David to pass his test so that when the time comes the door will be open for all those whom listened to what the big guy upstairs told us to do and did as he asked of us...If not why would he have written that which he did in the letters to his churches on the seven continents upon this planet for those in the end times to follow..I find it extremely interesting that one of those letters was written to his church in Philadelphia..One of the stars in his seven candlestick churches upon this planet today...Its the only continent of Jehovahs understanding concerning the grafted branch of of his tree..The Gentiles...with understanding of the Jews and their spiritual knowledge ending with the key of David...To fulfill his promise to us here in the end times...Underneath Philadelphia here is the continent i live on..One of seven upon the planet..How could he know that almost 6000 years ago..To call it Philadelphia..That would mean there are six other continents concerning his church upon this planet...The other six stars he spoke about when he wrote the seven letters to his church upon this planet..We are not Jews but the grafted branch his Gentiles..It seems he has provided a doorway for all his hearts of gold on this planet..His candlestick churches spread out upon this planet...For all those who simply take the time and do as he asked of us...Go in your room and close the door behind you and put a candle on your bible and use the prayer he gave in secret away from others And in doing so he will reward you openly..It would seem that for all those whom do as he has asked of us will all be given the key of David and the door will be opened within you fulfilling all the promises he made to us in the seven letters to his churches upon the planet..In the first three pages of revelations...Did he not say he was standing at the doorway waiting for someone to knock..I for one don't have a problem with that ...If all it takes is using his prayer to do so...And maybe here in the end times using it three times like David did in the story ...If not why was such a great point made of it by Jehovah and David himself..? So that one day we might understand..and be able to pass his test that is soon to come upon the world to test everyone alive ..Not to mention all the rewards he will give you openly along the way..If you do so..And if you ask me i think its extremely wonderful...The knowledge he has given us.. His hearts of gold upon this planet...And i thank him for this knowledge and understanding of the key of David...And the promises he kept...To us in the end times ..concerning his church on this planet. This continent he refers to as Philadelphia ...Surely one of his precious stars shall appear here and start his church..If he has not already done so already...And if it comes to pass one day..? And all it takes is a candle and a Bible and a simple prayer to do so ? I have been the first to join his candlestick church upon this land...If already some have not done so...It was written that a church will come upon the land and empty out all the other churches in this land...If the real church is within us it could truly make it so... neemish
    Last edited by neemish, 24th August 2017 at 21:07.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to neemish For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th August 2017), Dreamtimer (13th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (13th August 2017), Elen (10th August 2017)

Thanks

(post 9 --8/10/17) I think it very possible this whole situation was planned out over 6000 years ago by Jehovah himself...A beautiful plan to create "enligntened" beings to fulfill the spirit word with spirits that" need" "enlightenment" as to good and evil..so they can become productive in the new world the big guy upstars created for them.. in doing so i think one angel took another angel apart and so ended up a man and a woman..And that there was no place for them in the spirit world so a place had to be created for them..Had Eve not eaten the apple she did...We would not know the difference between good and evil..And none of this would have ever taken place ..We would have no knowledge of the "tree of knowldege" in the way that we have it now..Neither of the " tree of conscience" neither the kundalini pathway within us to teach us the difference and what we are really capable of as and designed to do as spiritual beings...Kinda like a big " school " here on this planet to learn the difference..There is a ton of proof to support this along the way...hahaha It wouldnt surprise me if Jehovah himself has a wife..And who knows maybe they even sits down in the morning and have coffee...hahaha If we were created in his image it would seem not impossible for him to do so...hahaha And if he does Its very possible she may be known as the " Goddess Kundalini " in that its also very possible that Satan himself must answer to her in this good and evil school here to teach those the difference...Its satans job to support the evil within beings..." many speak of a goddess in the eastern religions known as the goddess kundalini...Some even think shes god...But if she is married to one its seems possible she could be..huh ? You would think everyone would percieve her one anyway...seems like common sense to me..? A beautiful plan from the very beginning...Who would have thought that the ending could turn out so very beautiful as well...At least for those his hearts of gold whom deserve it among the Jews and Gentiles....Moses wrote somewhere that there was a star in the universe and that the whole universe turned slowly around that star...He called it "kolob" and that each revolution counted as a thousand years here on this planet..We have burned up almost 6000 years already and i think its pretty safe to consider we are in the end times...Even modern science and spiritual things support each other..If you look at the science of DNA...There is only 12% of our DNA that is yet to understand and explore..The biggest majority of this community agree that this 12% is pertaining to spiritual things within us...and other things...like tracing our DNA back to Eve herself.. We know how that turned out...Hitler tried to cut the blood line of David so the prophesy could not come true..Figuring if he did so he could start out a new generation of beings he so "created" you see where that got him...I don't think the big guy upstairs is very happy with him at all..There are many things going on around our planet now..One button and poof half a culture is gone..Since 1960 the disasters have sky rocketed..way above anything we have ever even heard of if you look up the data..I really don't think the big guy upstairs is going to wait forever if everything he wrote is true..I also find it amazing the attempt being made to calcify the pineal gland among beings...It seems they don't like the idea of beings understanding and accessing higher levels of consiousness..I think its safe to say that the pineal gland is directly connected to our spiritual side in that its somehow connected to the kundalini process within us all...there are those whom think if they load us up with fluoride in the food we eat and the water we drink and the tooth paste we use our pineal gland will calcify when the flouride attracts the other metals and stores them around the pineal gland causing it to calcify and not work..I think the big guy upstairs knew that and provided another pathway..in the end times...to open chakras so that we could still experience gifts like opening the third eye and gaining knowledge..there of...there the same as the old kundalini process...in its understanding...The old system required only the lotus relaxed approach...but the new system seems to require kneeling..because this understanding the heavy price that was paid by the son of Jehovah our Jesus the Christ..There are a lot of pieces on the table here...And i have many more...Thank you all for taking the time to read my posts ..Have a wonderful day....... neemish.
    Last edited by neemish, 24th August 2017 at 21:13.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neemish For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (13th August 2017), Elen (11th August 2017)

Thanks

(post 10--8/12/17) And i wonder how many upon the land already have opened the chakra knot being unraveled and experienced seeing with the " third eye" along the way...For the veil is lifted as you pierce his cross...and watch the rainbow open and extend from side to side in every color ...and watch in amazement as the morning star appears...and even a beautiful heart behind it...And a giant golden key hole forms in front of you...And you see for yourself all the planets line up as you travel within them and into the sun... no wonder some cultures think god is the sun...With its ring of fire around it.....But how many have passed through the sun and seen yourself the beautiful creation that awaits us on the other side...It makes Disney world look like a grain of sand upon the desert compared to his whole creation...All there for you to see for your very self...In each and every one of us...Our interior is designed to do so...And in a beautiful way just to do so...I think the big guy upstairs set it all up so we didn't have to cross the river down stream where its wide and treacherous...I think he taught us to go up stream where it starts as a small creek...And cross there in his teachings...And so it may be with the kundalini process in that with spiritual insight we may access and pass through the chakras or knots easily if we understand what he taught us and do what he asks us to do...Here in the end times...With or without a calcified pineal gland...hahaha...I myself experienced this path way over 50 years ago and i know that this is so...I remember a small group of people i heard of way back then who believed in what they called the "moonfire theory" ..They believed that one day the planets would all line up and a major change would take place upon the earth...They said it would change the polarity of the planet...hahaha...I had assumed it was because of the planets lining up in the visions of those whom pass through that chakras..before the opening of the "third eye" revealing them so..? And never thought about it much...little did i know at that time 50 years ago that it would actually happen for real in my lifetime...It actually did so some years back...I was really in amazement that this could really come about...And true what they said...when the planets lined up the polarity of the earth did change...Even top scientists in some countries prepared and even built "protective coverings" to keep the effects from infecting them....Needless to say it did not have any outward effect on anyone or even the electronic gadgets upon the world...interesting...But on the inside of us who knows the effect may have taken place...What of the kundalini process within us...Its very possible it may have had some effect on our pathway within...The fact that so many upon the planet are now experiencing the effects of the kundalini its possible that awakenings are spreading all over the planet...And we are all going to experience its effects down the road...The problem with a pathway is it travels two directions...forward and backward...each to an end...What happens if the one end of the "pathway forward" was closed and you
    needed the key of David to pass and enter back in...For those whom have not the key of David would be stuck in the pathway with going backward as their only option...Maybe the depths of Satan as he said...I don't even want to think about that...But it sure be what could be considered as a very "efficient" way to bring about what he said..." something will come upon the world to test everyone alive." I sure believe if he kept all his other promises like he did in me..He will surely keep that one too..Its a nice way to trap everyone on the planet to separate his hearts of gold from all the others on this planet...everyone is everyone..No matter if your in a bunker three miles deep in the earth...What remains after he collects his hearts of gold on this planet is not understood but i feel it seems a bad thing...If he has provided his hearts of gold with a way out...There seems to be a general consensus we are now in the end times...according to all that was written...And his church is already here for those whom understand and desire fulfillment of his promises..before the second death on this planet...The day is already here it would seem... from a common sense point of view...Iv'e had over 500 views concerning these postings...confessions of a spirit-pieces to the puzzle..And i would like to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to read what i have written..and thank you "the one" for creating this awsome website..designed to share knowledge and truth upon the land......If anyone reads these posts and would like to contact me please feel free to do so...beneemish@gmail.com
    Last edited by neemish, 24th August 2017 at 21:20.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neemish For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (13th August 2017), Elen (13th August 2017)

Thanks
    To those of you his precious hearts of gold, his Jews and his Gentiles, whom have taken the time to read my posts...I suggest to you that Jehovahs " candlestick " church is now upon the land...And that he has fulfilled his "promises" ...And given us the "key of David ...If you desire it yourself all you have to do is go in your room and close the door and take a candle and place it on your Bible and use the " Lords Prayer three times" ( the key of David) and this "door" within you will be opened...Like it was for me...So join his candlestick church as i have done and see for yourself if this is not true..... neemish

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neemish For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th August 2017), Elen (26th August 2017)