Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Timelines & DW & CG’s latest Cosmic Disclosure

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts

Timelines & DW & CG’s latest Cosmic Disclosure

I just did a search on this topic here at TOT. I didn’t see a thread that really covered the Timeline topic except for a short one on Mark Richards a few years ago, so I thought I’d start a new one.

As a mathematician who has built a number of Monte Carlo simulations:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Carlo_method

…which are considered to be the most accurate by those who work in the field, I noticed a similarity between the multiple Monte Carlo runs and the topic of Timelines in in the alt-world.

It is viewed that there are possibly millions of not billions of Timelines, and many that are quite similar to ours, differing in slight things like all the “Mandala Effect” differences that are all the rage on the internet these days.

In Monte Carlo simulation, you typically are looking for endgame differences, and then a frequency distribution of those differences.

I think with the “eternal” nature of timelines and since they don’t really end, but loop, we see somewhat the same issue resulting in the “width” of any specific timeline, i.e. how likely it is, which translates into how resilient it is. I think we are in a very resilient timeline and the reason we are seeing so many Mandala Effects is because many are merging into our “main stream.”

Like in Monte Carlo runs, Timelines co-exist next to each other, and like other “dimensions” we don’t see them as we are a “in the (timeline) stream” and not outside observing it/them. All this also backs up my view of us living in a holographic universe, i.e. a simulation.

In David Wilcock’s latest Cosmic Disclosure, DW and Corey Goode reveal that Ka-Ree, a priestess from one of the seven Agartha civilizations (I read this as Asgard of the Nordic Viking religion) told him that her group came here 18 millions years ago to “preserve their timeline” and prevent them from simply vanishing due to actions in our timeline.

Further, in the same episode, DW talks about the linkage between The Philadelphia Project and Montauk Project, the resultant “time-space continuum” rip, and how we have reached a standoff between “the good guys” (mostly US Military) and the Banker/Paedo/Political “Baddies.” The implication was, the entire timeline could be changed according to what we do going forward.

Now, this is the first time DW has stated (to my knowledge) anything about the Montauk/Philly Project linkages and we have some verification from CG as well. I have done a ton of research in this topic, quite apart to anything DW has said. And up until a few years ago, DW stated that he thought the entire Montauk stuff was bogus.

My research showed that the rip was open long enough for bad guy critters, apparently associated with the Paperclip Nazis who migrated to the US after WW II, to enter our timeline and create all sorts of havoc before it was closed. Now, this Cosmic Disclosure Episode somewhat confirms it.

Ok, I’ll stop here. Is anyone else looking at these Cosmic Disclosure videos? Any feedback?

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (8th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), Elen (8th July 2017), fourty-two (8th July 2017), Gio (9th July 2017), JRS (8th July 2017), Juniper (8th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (7th July 2017), modwiz (8th July 2017), zythlar (10th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes, I've been keeping up with several programs on Gaia including Cosmic Disclosure. Lot's of interesting stuff on the Regina Meredith, Sean Stone, David Wilcock, Greg Braden, George Noory, and other shows.

Re: Montauk- In one of the Montauk videos, somebody (Preston Nichols?) stated that they created a "monster" (biologically animated creature?) that wrecked havoc with the installation. I wonder what advances in that sort of "biological" research have been accomplished in the three and a half decades since then? Do they have the ability to create 15 foot high realistic "reptilians" and who knows what else? Are these "reptilians" and "mantids" etc. a lab created biological hoax? Have they been putting all the missing trillions into the secret space program or have they used some trillions for biological research? Did Paperclip just bring over Nazi rocket scientists or a bunch of Mengele type biological researchers as well?

Thomas Campbell in his book "My Big Toe" (theory of everything) agrees with you that we are living in a simulation. He believes we are in a program where the object for us (the subjects of an experiment) is to move from our current situation of extremely high entropy (fear, war, etc.) to a lower entropy state with more love, careing, etc. He describes us as being the "rats" in the experiment, but states that there are "anti-rats", who may be interdimensional, whose mission is to keep us high entropy. If we use his ideas, it looks to me that our military (at least most of it) is aligned with the rats and the Banker/ paedo/ politicos are serving the antirats.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JRS For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (8th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th July 2017), Elen (8th July 2017), Juniper (8th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (10th July 2017), modwiz (8th July 2017), WantDisclosure (9th July 2017), zythlar (10th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by JRS View Post
    Yes, I've been keeping up with several programs on Gaia including Cosmic Disclosure. Lot's of interesting stuff on the Regina Meredith, Sean Stone, David Wilcock, Greg Braden, George Noory, and other shows.

Re: Montauk- In one of the Montauk videos, somebody (Preston Nichols?) stated that they created a "monster" (biologically animated creature?) that wrecked havoc with the installation. I wonder what advances in that sort of "biological" research have been accomplished in the three and a half decades since then? Do they have the ability to create 15 foot high realistic "reptilians" and who knows what else? Are these "reptilians" and "mantids" etc. a lab created biological hoax? Have they been putting all the missing trillions into the secret space program or have they used some trillions for biological research? Did Paperclip just bring over Nazi rocket scientists or a bunch of Mengele type biological researchers as well?

Thomas Campbell in his book "My Big Toe" (theory of everything) agrees with you that we are living in a simulation. He believes we are in a program where the object for us (the subjects of an experiment) is to move from our current situation of extremely high entropy (fear, war, etc.) to a lower entropy state with more love, careing, etc. He describes us as being the "rats" in the experiment, but states that there are "anti-rats", who may be interdimensional, whose mission is to keep us high entropy. If we use his ideas, it looks to me that our military (at least most of it) is aligned with the rats and the Banker/ paedo/ politicos are serving the antirats.
    Well, the implication was not that the "monster" was not real, but was indeed real and constructed by the amplified thoughts of the guy who was best acclimatized to the Montauk Chair, Steward Swerdlow:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mo...iments_in_Time <---a synopsis with some errors

My research shows that if enough people believe something, our co-creative capabilities "create a timeline" with those beliefs embedded. So, a novelist can write a story and if enough folks believe the story, a timeline is created that follows that story.

So, for example, in spite of a fair amount of documentation asserting Jesus Christ was in deed a fabrication of the Flavian Roman Emperors:

https://www.amazon.com/Caesars-Messi.../dp/1461096405

The fact that enough people believed in him, popped him into our existence probably because it was/is a merged "broad" timeline.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (8th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), Elen (8th July 2017), JRS (9th July 2017), Juniper (8th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (10th July 2017), modwiz (8th July 2017), Paloma (9th July 2017), zythlar (10th July 2017)

Thanks
    I really thought I'd get much more interaction on this topic.

I guess I'm the timeline crazed freako here. I think it explains so many things.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017), JRS (9th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (10th July 2017), modwiz (15th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Well it sure keeps one away from the here and now of self............:-)

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (9th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017), heyokah (10th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (10th July 2017), modwiz (15th July 2017), PurpleLama (9th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 145 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post

I guess I'm the timeline crazed freako here. I think it explains so many things.
    The silence might indicate agreement. May the best urban myth be the winner.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Paloma For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (9th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (10th July 2017), modwiz (15th July 2017), PurpleLama (9th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Paloma View Post
    The silence might indicate agreement. May the best urban myth be the winner.
    Thanks, I get it.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017), modwiz (15th July 2017), Paloma (9th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post

I would like to help you out on this, but I guess my interest is rather zapped due to my leaning in the direction of Bill Ryan on this.
    That doesn't mean I've made up my mind 100% or anything but Corey has more than a few reasons for me to lose interest in his story.

I had made my mind up on this far before Bill did his paper and interview with Dark Journalist.
    My data relied mostly on Corey's interviews.
    I gave Corey the benefit of the doubt until I heard his first interview regarding his off world adventures.
    He told a story involving a face to face meeting with a reptilian who was not benevolent towards Corey.
    The retelling lacked strain in the vocal cords, it lacked any kind of adrenaline, he simply spoke in a monotone voice as if he was reading a dictionary.
    Corey lacked details in his story, it simply wasn't very good.
    An event like that should have burned the entire interaction into his head, he should be tripping over his words to get the story out of his mouth.
    Instead he sounds like Roz from Monsters Inc referencing paper work.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (10th July 2017), modwiz (15th July 2017), Paloma (9th July 2017), sandy (9th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    As far as I am concerned the messengers are tainted for right or wrong, and I find the best way to deal with those sorts is to ignore them. If the info is worthy of being considered truth, then someone else will bring it as well at some point. I don't require this information to move forward in my 'missions', so see the sound thing to do is dismiss them. They haven't exactly helped their cause.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (10th July 2017), modwiz (15th July 2017), sandy (9th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Timelines are hard to talk about. Melding of possibilities and changing of memories (or not). I'm always moving forward into the possibilities so I could be in any number of timelines.

I don't believe I'm on one fixed, prewritten line. One can scout ahead in the Dreamtime, knowingly or instinctively. It's always about the possibilities. As things manifest we may be moving through many of them.

Perhaps there's a kind of grouping of timelines we act within.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th July 2017), enjoy being (9th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (10th July 2017), modwiz (15th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Oh as far as time lines generally, it can be quite topsy turvy and contradicting I think.
    Things like all roads lead to Rome, yet not.
    Or in asking what the destination is.. awareness for all would be a favourable point on the way at least, if not a destination.
    Yet some might talk about a favourable time line being peaceful and uneventful.
    Which might be true if there was no underlying destructive conspiring going on in the world.
    Else a peaceful time line where nothing happens would not eventuate in waking people up in time.
    And say a potentially negative or upsetting time line may be compared to a bow of a branch, a grape vine perhaps.. I am just envisaging a thing which takes on more weight, and it feels ominous. But because of the weight of it, it reaches a critical point where it breaks or springs back up again.
    So a seemingly less favourable looking time line could be the best to start a chain reaction that actually neutralises the unfavourableness and becomes far more positive in its empowerment, than a time line that lets people sleep through.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th July 2017), modwiz (15th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 295 Posts
    Neither DW or CG particularly impress me. When Wilcock started out some years ago, he was doing workshops (rather high-cost ones) from the hotel near LAX. Someone on another forum to which I belong claimed he thought Wilcock was gay, which Wilcock readily disclaimed. Whether he was or not is immaterial, but I did share with the fellow so claiming that I found Wilcock trying to claim expert status based on his so-called association with the ARE Research Association, based on a book by Wynn Free claiming Wilcock was a re-incarnation of Edgar Cayce, the so-called "Sleeping Prophet". The ARE organization has family members of Cayce in its structure, who disavowed any possibility Wilcock was even remotely related. The unstated view seemed to be "Get a REAL job. Wilcock!" Just my opinion, which is all anyone says about anything...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gale Frierson For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th July 2017), enjoy being (9th July 2017), modwiz (15th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    And just for a little compulsory off topicness in a trick question.

I wonder what these various ETs do for their art and music. I often wonder how many actually HAVE any art or music.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th July 2017), modwiz (15th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 145 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Oh as far as time lines generally, it can be quite topsy turvy and contradicting I think.
    Things like all roads lead to Rome, yet not.
    Or in asking what the destination is.. awareness for all would be a favourable point on the way at least, if not a destination.
    Yet some might talk about a favourable time line being peaceful and uneventful.
    Which might be true if there was no underlying destructive conspiring going on in the world.
    Else a peaceful time line where nothing happens would not eventuate in waking people up in time.
    And say a potentially negative or upsetting time line may be compared to a bow of a branch, a grape vine perhaps.. I am just envisaging a thing which takes on more weight, and it feels ominous. But because of the weight of it, it reaches a critical point where it breaks or springs back up again.
    So a seemingly less favourable looking time line could be the best to start a chain reaction that actually neutralises the unfavourableness and becomes far more positive in its empowerment, than a time line that lets people sleep through.
    The individual choice here is TO Rome, and also AWAY from Rome.
    Then all things become possible.
    And the option of peace can be used either way, by knowing when to stop for a rest.

Once the idea of origin has been exhausted, destinies can be contemplated.
    The main thing is to be able to switch from survivor mode to explorer mode, and then to creator mode.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Paloma For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th July 2017), enjoy being (9th July 2017), modwiz (15th July 2017), sandy (10th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Haha I knew placing the roads to Rome line would go and divert the eye from the meaning of the post.

Interesting regards origins investigation only then leading to destination contemplation Paloma. It makes sense one cannot work out where to go until knowing from where they have been. Though, sometimes that is a luxury we don't have and the conveyor belt keeps moving and mutating while we ponder.

I actually quite liked the imagery in terms of time lines and butterfly effects etc in that TV series, Heroes.

Events, intersections of possibilities at events, either branching off or being a separate line all together.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 9th July 2017 at 15:12.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th July 2017), modwiz (15th July 2017), Paloma (9th July 2017)