Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anita Whitney of the AntiCorruption Society

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

Anita Whitney of the AntiCorruption Society

An article on the website Stillness in the Storm, "Free Money? Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts (Birth Certificate/Strawman Trust/Bond) -- Understanding the Law, Risks, and Potential Consequences," sent me on a task of checking links and learning about new sources.

I started reading a 132 page PDF entitled "The Great American Adventure: Secrets of America" by Judge Dale, retired. The foreword for the document is by AL Whitney, who is Anita Whitney, of the website AntiCorruption Society.

Here is an interview of her:

Published on Oct 13, 2015

Tonight is Part 1 of my conversation with Anita Whitney.

Anita is an expert in the corporate contract government structure which masquerades as representative government to intentionally mislead the public in order to advance corporate objectives over the will of the people. . .

Part 2 Interview with Anita: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHEgx...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4bhq6XoIhs
    What really grabbed me when I started reading the PDF is this statement, "America is a privately owned French corporation."
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 22nd July 2017 at 21:01. Reason: Correct a factual error

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2017), Aragorn (22nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd July 2017), Herbert (22nd July 2017), lcam88 (24th July 2017), sandy (23rd July 2017), tarka the duck (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    French, surprised, did you research this.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd July 2017), tarka the duck (25th July 2017), WantDisclosure (22nd July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    French, surprised, did you research this.
    No this is a whole new area of research for me.

I knew previously that local government in the U.S. where I live is incorporated, and I always thought it is highly strange.

Listening to the interview above, and from what I've heard previously, I know that what goes on in local government is directly related to the United Nations' "Agenda 21." Local governments more or less rubber stamp what's in it, it seems.

I will be looking for an explanation regarding a French corporation. How bizarre.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2017), Aragorn (22nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (22nd August 2017)

Thanks
    Here is a link to the 132 page PDF: "The Great American Adventure: Secrets of America" by Judge Dale, retired.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2017), Aragorn (22nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd July 2017), sandy (23rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Here is a link to the 132 page PDF: "The Great American Adventure: Secrets of America" by Judge Dale, retired.
    This guy Judge Dale doesn't mince words!

From pages 5-6:

In fact and in reality, the historic civilian government promised by “The Constitution of the United States of America” never existed nor did it ever have a chance of succeeding, courtesy of President George Washington and the Continental Congress! President George Washington, “the reputed father of our country,” cleverly overthrew the organic Constitution of the United States of America, using the Articles of Confederation and then reinstated the privately owned colonial corporation of “The Virginia Colony.”

He then installed a military government, which is concealed in plain site, e.g. Commander in Chief, Attorney General, Secretary General, Auditor General, Surgeon General, Postmaster General, etc. The Constitution was a well written document, which was copied from the Iroquois Federation Government! . . .

The overthrow of the Constitution by President Washington was no real loss to America because the Constitution had actually been converted into a business plan, designed to benefit the Founding Fathers and not the American people! This information may not correspond with the material that was pounded into our brains during our forced public school education but it is a fact none-theless! America factually continued to operate under the privately owned corporation of: “The Virginia Colony,” until March 9, 1933, and then that corporation was dissolved by President Franklin D. Roosevelt, upon the passage of “The Emergency Banking Act", and at which time he instituted a new privately owned corporation called “The United States, Inc.”, which is registered in France and recorded under the Vatican Corporation of Rome! Now isn’t that a perplexing situation?
    I don't know whether or not any of the above is true.

Apparently Judge Dale is a very private person.

Reading this stuff is actually making me laugh repeatedly.

Oh my God.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2017), Aragorn (22nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Apparently Judge Dale is a very private person.
    I'm not finding anything about Judge Dale, but the website housing the PDF is "Stop the Crime" and is apparently associated with a person by the name of Deborah Tavares.

Here she is talking about Smart Meters:

Published on Oct 6, 2012

Deborah Tavares speaks at Oathkeepers Meeting in So. California 9-2012 about Refusing Smart Meters and more...

http://www.SmartMetersMurder.com
    http://www.StopTheCrime.net
    http://www.ToxicSky.org.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5mAOyp6fRc

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2017), Aragorn (23rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd July 2017), sandy (23rd July 2017)

Thanks
    This is from page 13. Footnote 4 is Office of Personnel Management:

Thinking of the various U.S. agencies as private, corporate entities owned by Israel and royalty/elite in Europe is believable to me judging by what I've learned since 9/11.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2017), Aragorn (23rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd July 2017)

Thanks

The U.S. Federal Reserve Note (U.S. Dollar)

From page 17:

What does he mean by "printed by the Sabbatean Jewish Bankers of Israel"?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2017), Aragorn (23rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Sabbatean likely refers to the Sabbath being on Saturday. Some say that European royalty believes it's really of the lost Tribes of Isreal and thus favored by god. It seems like this is being referred to. I'm no expert on the subject.

Is there documentation that shows status as Registered Property of these US agencies?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2017), Aragorn (23rd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd July 2017), WantDisclosure (24th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Why France i still ponder, the connection to vatican yes but through France, reminds me of my Holy Blood, Holy Grail, researching days.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd July 2017), WantDisclosure (24th July 2017)

Thanks
    It doesn't look like Dale was ever a judge. Someone going by the moniker, snoop4truth, has commented widely on the "Judge Dale Hoax" and a related one. (These are all separate links).

The best discussions on Rod Class’ hoaxes are on the “Judge DALE” threads on:
    1. goldismoney2.com
    2. federalobserver.com
    3. suijurisforum.com
    I have not looked at the above forums.

This comment, again by 'snoop4truth' lists a number of amateur legal theories that have failed. The advice given is to get a lawyer who has won at least one case. People need to use the case law in existence before they can create new law.

Unless they're legislators...
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 24th July 2017 at 15:27.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2017), Aragorn (23rd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd July 2017), tarka the duck (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    It doesn't look like Dale was ever a judge.
    Are you saying you believe that he was not ever a judge?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2017)

Thanks
    I don't have a belief yet, more research would be necessary.

I have learned over the last few years that it's really easy to look like something official without actually being it. That goes for people, documents and more.

Winston Shrout was only the most recent person I've heard talk about how you don't have to really pay income tax. So far every one of these people have either ended up paying those taxes or spending time in jail.

Although we have the right to represent ourselves in court it's usually a very bad idea. A lawyer who knows the law, and the judge, is a real necessity. It's one of the problems we need to work on. But it's better than vigilante justice. Or being taken by police in the middle of the night. Or being in a stockade.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2017), Aragorn (23rd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd July 2017), tarka the duck (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    *post deleted*

I was in a really bad mood.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 24th July 2017 at 14:13.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2017), Aragorn (23rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2017)

Thanks
    The foreword for the document is by AL Whitney, who is Anita Whitney, of the website AntiCorruption Society.
    In that foreword, Anita Whitley states that Judge Dale is a retired federal judge.

At first, I thought that Anita’s website housed the 132 page PDF, but it is actually housed on the website of the Smart Meter activist, Deborah Tavares. That is the factual error I was correcting when I edited the opening post.

I'm not finding anything about Judge Dale, but the website housing the PDF is "Stop the Crime" and is apparently associated with a person by the name of Deborah Tavares.

Here she is talking about Smart Meters . . .
    Since the 132 page document by Judge Dale, retired is housed on what is apparently Deborah Tavares’ website “Stop the Crime,” I guess she wrote this, which appears at the beginning of the document, after the title page and before the Foreword:

Second Edition (January 2015)

Disclaimers

Judge Dale, retired remains relatively anonymous. His reasons, explained on page 22, are valid. Those who know him personally are appreciative of his research and revelations and are happy to do their best to protect his identity and safety.

The Great American Adventure: Secrets of America by Judge Dale, retired
    Since Deborah Tavares is apparently an activist who was arrested for her efforts protesting Smart Meters, which are hazardous to our health, I surmise that she has a network of trusted fellow activists who stick together for their own safety and the person who goes by the name “Judge Dale” is one of them.

Here is what he says, not actually on page 22, but page 23 of the document itself/page 27 of the PDF:

This exposé represents a compilation of historic secrets, hopefully in their correct sequence of events. It is not presented to you with a bibliography because you the reader will either believe it or you will not! No one will take the time to read or examine my sources because that is not what Americans do, courtesy of those expert mind control techniques that we all have been subjected to for so many years. The American nature is to believe what we hear, no matter how truthful and especially if it is repeated a great number of times, such as this jewel of propaganda: “You are a free people, protected by a Constitution!”
    American politicians

My other reason for writing this expose’ in this manner also concerns my personal safety and plight. Too many patriots and loyalists who have attempted to document and expose government corruption throughout the centuries have been killed, are sitting in prison, are being detained in mental hospitals, or are being detained and tortured as terrorists in the military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Remember how the elite and royal families of early Babylon dealt with unusually intelligent people?

“They were enrolled, they were murdered or they were dealt with by other devious means!”
    Asian historians

So as long as I do not attach a bibliography to this document, I will be regarded by most of the elite and royal classes, government officials, bankers, judges, lawyers, and priests as some kind of “screw-ball” and hopefully my safety should be reasonably assured. Few have expressed my observations and beliefs better than Stuart Chase, an American economist, engineer and author, who wrote: “For those who believe, no proof is necessary and for those who don’t believe, no proof is ever enough!”
    Stuart Chase

The Great American Adventure: Secrets of America by Judge Dale, retired
    I think this document is written by a retired federal judge.

"Judge Dale" may be a pseudonym; I don't know. He's entitled to that if it is. Kerry Cassidy is not her real name, either.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2017), Aragorn (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th July 2017)