Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anita Whitney of the AntiCorruption Society

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Kerry Cassidy is not her real name, either.
    It isn't? Then what is her real name?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th July 2017), tarka the duck (25th July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Cerry Kassidy....?

...dang, where was that article that talked about how many fakky names started with the K sound...

Kerry
    Carey
    Cassidy...

http://ortongillinghamonlinetutor.co...r-the-k-sound/

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Aragorn (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), tarka the duck (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I don't know. I just know that she has said publicly during a radio show that her name is a stage name, was the terminology she used if my memory serves.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Aragorn (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th July 2017), Lord Sidious (14th April 2020)

Thanks
    What does he mean by "printed by the Sabbatean Jewish Bankers of Israel"?
    Apparently (Wikipedia) the term "Sabbatean" relates to a person in history Sabbatai Zevi, a Jewish rabbi who was proclaimed to be the Jewish Messiah in 1665 by Nathan of Gaza.

I have come across a passage in the PDF that clearly demonstrates Judge Dale's concerns about Sabbatean Jewish bankers. From pages 23-24 of the document/27-28 of the PDF:

I now wish to address my apprehension about the Sabbatean Jewish faction, many of whom serve as European and American politicians, bankers, judges and lawyers. The following quotes are from the Jewish Talmud, which is as much like The Holy Bible is to a Christian! After reading the following passages, I ask you to draw your own conclusions:

1] “Jews may lie to non-Jews; Jews may use lies to circumvent a Gentile.”Baba Kamma 113a

2] “Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording.”
    Schabouth Hag. 6b.

3] “Jews must always try to deceive Christians.”
    Zohar 1160a

4] “Who took an oath in the presence of goys, the robbers and the custom-house officer, is not responsible.”
    Tosefta Szebnot, 11.

5] “One should and must make false oath, when the goyin ask if our books contain anything against them. Then we are bound to state on oath that there is nothing like that.”
    Utszabot. The Book of Jore Dia, 17.

The Great American Adventure: Secrets of America by Judge Dale, retired

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I dowloaded the PDF, and was ready to read it with interest … until I read the previous post.

If "The Great American Adventure" contains these infamous quotations that have been used
    for centuries to incite hatred and division, then the opinions of this person/s are not for me.

Anyone who is an anti-Talmud/Bible/Quran polemicist is pushing an agenda.

Time and time again in the Talmud and Mishnah and Zorah is the principle that all men and women
    are created in the image of God. All human beings are possessed of an “inherent human dignity and worthiness”

Cherry picking quotations and waving them around as weapons without quoting the context or background,
    and suggesting that they are somehow representative of a group of people serves only one purpose.
    And that purpose is as old as the hills.

It seems ironic that the visceral hatred that such people claim the Jews bear for non-Jews is precisely the hatred
    they hope to stir up for the Jews themselves.

I sincerely wish people would stop falling for these attempts to divide us.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2017), Aragorn (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Lord Sidious (14th April 2020), Mahakasyapa (25th July 2017), Onthebit (27th July 2017), PurpleLama (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by tarka the duck View Post
    I dowloaded the PDF, and was ready to read it with interest … until I read the previous post.

If "The Great American Adventure" contains these infamous quotations that have been used
    for centuries to incite hatred and division, then the opinions of this person/s are not for me.

Anyone who is an anti-Talmud/Bible/Quran polemicist is pushing an agenda.

Time and time again in the Talmud and Mishnah and Zorah is the principle that all men and women
    are created in the image of God. All human beings are possessed of an “inherent human dignity and worthiness”

Cherry picking quotations and waving them around as weapons without quoting the context or background,
    and suggesting that they are somehow representative of a group of people serves only one purpose.
    And that purpose is as old as the hills.

It seems ironic that the visceral hatred that such people claim the Jews bear for non-Jews is precisely the hatred
    they hope to stir up for the Jews themselves.

I sincerely wish people would stop falling for these attempts to divide us.
    I disagree.

The author has his heart in the right place in this document. His intent is to wake us up to causes for real world goings on today.

Suppose you back up your charge with the context that explains away the Talmud quotes and shows to be unwarranted the concern expressed by Judge Dale about the modus operandi of Sabbatean Jewish bankers.
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 25th July 2017 at 11:33. Reason: Clarify

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), tarka the duck (26th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    For the most part, Zionism is a movement populated by those of European ancestry, and has little to do with Jewish populations. This isn't to say that the "neoconservatives" (a rose by any other name....) don't run the modern state of Israel as much as they do the US. Did your gov't representatives sign the AIPAC pledge, or even better, which ones are dual citizens?

There is indeed something nefarious going on behind the scenes, but as soon as you blame a race of (ordinary) people, you have lost the big picture and the real enemy has won the game.

Besides, antisemitism is so passé these days, we are supposed to be hating "terrorists" or "Muslim extremists", who either work with the CIA or they decided to fight however they could after we bombed their village and killed their family.

Wading through propaganda can be so tiresome.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (25th July 2017), tarka the duck (26th July 2017), Wind (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    There is indeed something nefarious going on behind the scenes, but as soon as you blame a race of (ordinary) people, you have lost the big picture and the real enemy has won the game.
    The document is not talking about a race of ordinary people.

It is talking about a specific group of bankers.

Another quote, from page 29/33 of the PDF:

It was Mayer Amschel Bauer, a Sabbatean Jew and the founder of the Rothschild banking empire, who suggested to King George that he tax the American colonies and demand his payment in gold! Since he was thoroughly in debt to the Rothschild Bank, King George subsequently decided to follow Mr. Bauer’s advice to tax all commerce entering or exiting the Americas and he demanded his payment in gold! His first tax was on tea.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    What I have gathered from a few serious historians who know the history of the Rothchild clan is that there seems to be no actual historical evidence that they were Jewish. So many things get repeated until they are accepted as truth, and that is something for all to be wary of, especially in the age of information.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2017), Aragorn (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    What I have gathered from a few serious historians who know the history of the Rothchild clan is that there seems to be no actual historical evidence that they were Jewish. So many things get repeated until they are accepted as truth, and that is something for all to be wary of, especially in the age of information.
    It is a complex subject.

There were the Hebrews, and there were those who "converted" to Judaism.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Suppose you back up your charge with the context that explains away the Talmud quotes and shows to be unwarranted the concern expressed by Judge Dale about the modus operandi of Sabbatean Jewish bankers.
    The Talmud was written in Aramaic and Hebrew in the 2nd century. It’s about law, and it’s not an easily accessible work.

You ask me to “explain away” those notorious quotations so here you go.

1] “Jews may lie to non-Jews; Jews may use lies to circumvent a Gentile.” Baba Kamma 113a

Baba Kamma 113a: the following is the entire relevant section taken from the William Davidson translation of the Talmud.
    https://www.sefaria.org/Bava_Kamma.113b.1-2?lang=bi

Rav Ashi said: The mishna issues its ruling with regard to a gentile customs collector, whom one may deceive,
    as it is taught in a baraita: In the case of a Jew and a gentile who approach the court for judgment in a legal dispute,
    if you can vindicate the Jew under Jewish law, vindicate him, and say to the gentile: This is our law.
    If he can be vindicated under gentile law, vindicate him, and say to the gentile: This is your law. And if it is not possible
    to vindicate him under either system of law, one approaches the case circuitously, seeking a justification to vindicate the Jew.
    This is the statement of Rabbi Yishmael. Rabbi Akiva disagrees and says: One does not approach the case circuitously
    in order to vindicate the Jew due to the sanctification of God’s name, as God’s name will be desecrated if the Jewish judge
    employs dishonest means.

The Gemara infers from this baraita: And even according to Rabbi Akiva, the reason that the court does not employ trickery
    in order to vindicate the Jew is only because there is the consideration of the sanctification of God’s name.
    Consequently, if there is no consideration of the sanctification of God’s name, the court does approach the case circuitously.
    Apparently, it is permitted to deceive a gentile.

The Gemara challenges this assertion: But is robbery from a gentile permitted?
    Isn’t it taught in a baraita: Rabbi Shimon said that Rabbi Akiva taught this matter when he came from Zephirin:
    From where is it derived that it is prohibited to rob a gentile? It is from the fact that the verse states with regard
    to a Jew who has been sold as a slave to a gentile: “After he is sold he may be redeemed” (Leviticus 25:48),
    indicating that one should not take a Hebrew slave by force and thereby allow him to leave the gentile’s jurisdiction.
    Rather, the Jew must be freed by legal means.
    One might have thought that it is permitted to deceive him in order to free the Jew. Therefore, the verse states:
    “And he shall reckon with him that bought him” (Leviticus 25:50), in order to teach that one must be precise
    in the financial dealings with the purchaser of a Hebrew slave, and one must pay him the appropriate sum
    without employing any form of deception.

This indicates that it is prohibited to steal from a gentile.

2] “Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording.” Schabouth Hag. 6b.

Shabouth Hag 6b doesn’t exist in the Talmud.
    Hag Shavuot is the Hebrew for the Feast of Weeks (Pentecost): there is no Talmudic tractate specific to that festival.

3] “Jews must always try to deceive Christians.” Zohar 1160a

There is no such reference as Zohar 1, 160a. Apart from anything else, Zohar references don’t have letters in them
    as Talmud references do.
    In fact, the Zohar considered any deceit (no matter to whom it was directed) to be wrong.
    There is nothing in the Zohar about deceiving Christians - do a search for yourself.
    http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/zdm/zdm110.htm

4] “Who took an oath in the presence of goys, the robbers and the custom-house officer, is not responsible.”Tosefta Szebnot, 11.

Tosefta Szebnot, 11 originates from the forgery, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. It is not in the Talmud.

5] “One should and must make false oath, when the goyin ask if our books contain anything against them. Then we are bound to state on oath that there is nothing like that.”
    Utszabot. The Book of Jore Dia, 17.

Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17. There is no such book in the Talmud.
    These two words are part of the title of some 1500 books, but by themselves they mean only "responses."

People who cite these "quotations" never read the original material or read the responses and understand the legal subtleties i
    that are being discussed. The internet is full of these "quotations” which are not representative of accepted,
    peer-reviewed and majority ruled Jewish opinion. Most comments are cherry picked straight out of the middle of
    a long detailed discussion, and the context is omitted.
    Arguments in the Talmud sometimes take the form of "if we accept that opinion, then that would mean A” where A
    is some ridiculous thing that we don't accept. It’s all an exercise in logic, much like the Madyamika of Buddhism.

The Talmud is full of arguments and debates that in the end, are rejected -- hypotheticals, reductios ad absurdum,
    ones with limited scope i.e. relating to very specific circumstances, and sometimes ones that are just wrong!

That's why it needs to be studied in context; isolated excerpts will lead you astray - here are some links to aid your research:

https://archive.org/stream/TheTalmud...almud_djvu.txt
    http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/whatis.html
    http://talmud.faithweb.com/
    http://www.sacred-texts.com/index.htm
    Last edited by tarka the duck, 26th July 2017 at 21:09.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2017), Aragorn (26th July 2017), Dreamtimer (26th July 2017), JRS (27th July 2017), Lord Sidious (14th April 2020), PurpleLama (26th July 2017), WantDisclosure (26th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Thanks for providing imo very good clarity, Tarka.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th July 2017), Dreamtimer (26th July 2017), tarka the duck (26th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    It's really good to see some of the origins of this stuff. I imagine it would be possible to pick and choose from Biblical scripture and create some 'talking points' that make christians look really bad.

I have no doubt that there are people who believe and or promote this stuff. And that is different from it being true, or a driving force among jews.

I can say that in my personal experience I've heard individuals talk about how they'll do business with a jewish person first, or give them a discount that others wouldn't get. But that's not the same as trying to directly harm or swindle. And it's pretty human, in my experience.

I know some jewish people who have what they describe as royal jewish bloodlines. They are restricted to whom they can marry insofar as whether the male children qualify to be in a certain priestly group. (That was the word my friend used). If they marry outside that bloodline, then the children cannot be part of this group.

The thing that annoyed me was when my friend told me that there is a place in Heaven for me. It's just not the highest place and I won't be able to be as close to god as they will. Personally, I call bullshit on that, but I don't want to be rude to my friend so I mostly bit my tongue.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2017), Aragorn (26th July 2017), PurpleLama (26th July 2017), tarka the duck (26th July 2017), WantDisclosure (26th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I know some jewish people who have what they describe as royal jewish bloodlines.
    I remember reading a book by Len Horowitz wherein he talked about his mother telling him that he was of royal blood, descended from King Solomon.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2017), Dreamtimer (26th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Another quote, from page 29/33 of the PDF:

It was Mayer Amschel Bauer, a Sabbatean Jew and the founder of the Rothschild banking empire, who suggested to King George that he tax the American colonies and demand his payment in gold! Since he was thoroughly in debt to the Rothschild Bank, King George subsequently decided to follow Mr. Bauer’s advice to tax all commerce entering or exiting the Americas and he demanded his payment in gold! His first tax was on tea.

For a number of reasons, this makes no sense:

* How could Mayer Amschel Rothschild be advising King George III about taxation in the American colonies in the 1770s
    when the first Rothschild bank in London didn’t open until 1811?

* And then it wasn’t Mayer Amschel who opened it, but his son, Nathan Mayer Rothschild.

* There were no Rothschilds in the UK during the period when the American colonies were being founded,
    so how could George be in debt to them?

* Also, at this point in history, George had little to do with anything: he may have been a figurehead, but Britain was
    pretty much ruled by Parliament and its Prime Minister rather than the king. George would not have been making any such decisions.

* By 1811, when the NM Rothschild bank was opened, George 111 was no longer on the throne: England was ruled by the
    prince regent as George had had relapse of mental illness that had plagued him for years.

“Judge Dale” seems to have a shaky understanding of history.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2017), Aragorn (26th July 2017), Dreamtimer (27th July 2017), PurpleLama (26th July 2017), Wind (27th July 2017)