Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Robert David Steele Interviews Kerry Cassidy

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    Let me give you some ideas on interviews.
    When you are the host, you are NOT the star or the attraction, the one you are interviewing is.
    Your job is to perform as a vehicle for them to get their information out to the listeners.
    You are NOT there to cut people off and carry on like a KGB interrogation.
    If you know your job well, you act like a helmsman who guides the ship to it's destination.
    However, many can't let go of their own ego and wanna be the centre of attention at all times.
    This doesn't make for good interviews, only good interrogations.
    I have hung up on people trying that with me.................

This comment of Kerry's was under the video:

Project Camelot 3 days ago

Just a note: prior to the interview Robert set this up to be a very fast rapid fire Q&A designed as a sort of Executive Summary of Project Camelot and the secret space playing field. This is why he times me and cuts me off when I go over time! It is supposed to be short and sweet (so to speak) but cover the important points briefly.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to heyokah For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Aragorn (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th July 2017), Exit 0 (25th July 2017), WantDisclosure (25th July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Exit 0 View Post
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Link needs editing?
    In his book, "Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks, and Secret Sorcery", Dr. Joseph Farrell writes about there being "Three Tiers" of administration within the black operations of our government, as it related to the 9/11 event.

In the first two levels, the Deep State operates, apparently without the knowledge of the third level, or a Break-Away Civilization that operates above all Global Governments, otherwise known as the Secret Space Program.

Here's an interview where he explains the structure.

[*]Video Link Edited

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71cK2TLCOFA

Listening to the entire video isn't necessary to get what Dr. Farrell is suggesting regarding a Break-Away Civilization....

This analysis of just one event, of such reverberating consequence, is revealing to the structure of the oligarchy that hyperdimensionally maintains the control of our Common Reality. - my conclusion.
    Sorry folks, it was early in the morning, and way past my bedtime!
    Last edited by Exit 0, 25th July 2017 at 12:20.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Aragorn (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th July 2017), heyokah (25th July 2017), WantDisclosure (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 1,685 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by heyokah View Post
    This comment of Kerry's was under the video:
    I was talking about interviews in general, but it could apply to all of hers.
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Aragorn (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th July 2017), heyokah (25th July 2017), PurpleLama (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    I wish to quit this forum, please take this as my official request to leave this forum. Thank You
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    On a personal note, taking my admin hat off again, all I will say is this: Don't let the door hit you in the ass.
    Anyone who has spent their fair share of time in pubs and bars, has surely heard this: "Take it outside boys!"

Some forums have wound up adopting an off to the side sticky thread for these occasions, called "Battle Hill", "The Bear Pit" and such, intended solely for the occasional matter such as this to be settled no holds barred. You know in all honesty I really don't give a shit, but it could be a good halfway measure to head off the old familiar pattern of "I quit!", "no you're fired!".

Just a thought.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 25th July 2017 at 13:28.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Aragorn (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th July 2017), PurpleLama (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Anyone who has spent their fair share of time in pubs and bars, has surely heard this: "Take it outside boys!"

Some forums have wound up adopting an off to the side sticky thread for these occasions, called "Battle Hill", "The Bear Pit" and such, intended solely for the occasional matter such as this to be settled no holds barred. You know in all honesty I really don't give a shit, but it could be a good halfway measure to head off the old familiar pattern of "I quit!", "no you're fired!".

Just a thought.
    I think we should call it "Arguing Autism with Aragorn" or AAA for short. Then we could call it the AAA Meeting.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Aragorn (25th July 2017), DNA (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th July 2017), Lord Sidious (26th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I liked your purple llama, and I really like your purple lama.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Aragorn (25th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th July 2017), PurpleLama (25th July 2017)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Jesus, will some people never get it?!

Goodetxsg was his Texas state guard email address, and he used his real name all over the board before his interview, and hundreds of people on the board knew it was him as soon as it was released. He was never outed by anyone, he was public with his identity from the get go.
    Precisely - so you have to wonder, are those who promote a false narrative in denial or are they in cahoots with the lie machine?

The preceding statement is meant as a "Public Service Announcement."
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Aragorn (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th July 2017), PurpleLama (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    I think we should call it "Arguing Autism with Aragorn" or AAA for short. Then we could call it the AAA Meeting.
    I'm a paid up member of this group.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Aragorn (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), PurpleLama (25th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    [*] I know that bipolar disorder is a bitch, but that is more so the case for the target of the outbursts than for the person suffering from the disorder. So far you have yet to apologize for every single one of your outbursts. And yet we have never banned you, and we've so far also always given you another chance whenever you requested it — emphasis on the words "so far".
    You have made this reference a few times in personal communications with me regarding the bi-polar thing, I've never thought it a big deal so I've never corrected you on it.
    I'm not bi-polar, but you making this reference would be a breach of etiquette had I at any time what so ever made this known to you in confidence.
    And just for the record if I've ever made this reference to you I now freely allow you and encourage you to make this reference public.
    You will find you are wrong on this and you have probably mixed me up with someone else.

I might have lost my temper a little bit Aragorn, and I now apologize for I wasn't really mad at you, I was mad at how conversations go around here.
    And though I feel you replying to a ball park reference I made to autism was a good example of that it was actually just another brick in the wall so to speak.

For instance, I had taken the time to give my take on this interview and contribute what I had felt were some good points, you could have chosen any number of those points for us to expound upon and thus have a dialogue, but you did not, your conversation choice was to be offended about something that had nothing to do with you.
    You killed an oppurtunity for a really good conversation.

You have mentioned my attacks on you before.
    I never felt they were attacks. In my opinion I was pointing out how at times you seem obsessed with Bill Ryan.
    I've never understood your need to constantly attack him and after my last, what you call attack, you had gone on at length and stated that you were turning a new leaf and you were going to change your ways. HERE
    Regardless of your posted intention it never came to fruition.
    I still see the same vitriol and unnecessary attention given to trashing Ryan.
    And it isn't just you Aragorn.
    There are folks who only post here seemingly to trash Ryan.
    What a waste.
    There are so many things folks could be contributing to in terms of further learning and folks waste their time on this crap.
    This in a nutshell is what really disappoints me about this forum.
    So much energy is wasted on threads that do not contribute to the further understanding of all the phenomenon going on in the world.
    I can handle talking politics but I will not waste my time chewing the cud rehashing past wrongs and perceived slights that have occurred on another forum.

Aragorn
    I don't understand your argument in terms of vaccines and autism for one reason.
    You make it about you, and you make yourself the victim so as to funnel your self righteous energy into the subject.
    I've talked with you a few times and you are sorely lacking on some fundamental lessons to be learned in the conspiracy community.
    You seem to believe in the medical community as if it hasn't been corrupted and controlled by the Rockefeller/Rothschilde cartel from long ago.
    You should talk to modwiz at length on this because it could save your life.
    You should also talk to him about how our food has been poisoned so that we pay to be poisoned further by the pharmaceutical companies.
    You should drop all subjects not relating to how TPTB are trying to shorten your life and decrease your quality of life because it is a very real thing.
    You have communicated to me several times about your lifestyle in this regard and I'm here to tell you, if you don't take this subject seriously it very well could prove to cost you health and comfort.

I apologize Aragon for my temper in the past.
    I apologize for my temper now.
    I wish you well Aragorn and I wish everyone on this forum well.
    You are a great group of people, you could all learn so much from each other if you could let the past go and focus on the present.
    I'm looking at you Donk and Fred.

Take Care
    Marcus

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th July 2017), Lord Sidious (26th July 2017), PurpleLama (25th July 2017), WantDisclosure (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,111 Times in 20,309 Posts
    [*] I know that bipolar disorder is a bitch, but that is more so the case for the target of the outbursts than for the person suffering from the disorder. So far you have yet to apologize for every single one of your outbursts. And yet we have never banned you, and we've so far also always given you another chance whenever you requested it — emphasis on the words "so far".
    You have made this reference a few times in personal communications with me regarding the bi-polar thing, I've never thought it a big deal so I've never corrected you on it.
    I'm not bi-polar, but you making this reference would be a breach of etiquette had I at any time what so ever made this known to you in confidence.
    To the best of my knowledge, you have stated this on a publicly visible thread once, but I don't have any links to that.

For instance, I had taken the time to give my take on this interview and contribute what I had felt were some good points, you could have chosen any number of those points for us to expound upon and thus have a dialogue, but you did not, your conversation choice was to be offended about something that had nothing to do with you.
    I was not offended by it, because I wasn't taking it personally. I was however irritated by it, because not only do I know the facts, but I've also already had to expound them here ad nauseam, exactly because of the tenacious (and viciously defended) prejudices and misconceptions regarding autism in the Anglo-Saxon world.

I never felt they were attacks. In my opinion I was pointing out how at times you seem obsessed with Bill Ryan.
    I've never understood your need to constantly attack him and after my last, what you call attack, you had gone on at length and stated that you were turning a new leaf and you were going to change your ways. HERE
    Regardless of your posted intention it never came to fruition.
    I still see the same vitriol and unnecessary attention given to trashing Ryan.
    There can only be vitriol if there is an emotional attachment. For me, there wasn't and still isn't. But if people's attention spans were a little longer and they would actually be open to verifiable facts — as opposed to going about starry-eyed over "Uncle Bill, the hero" — then they would have already long known that when it comes to El Hombre Con Sombrero™, I am only speaking the truth.

This is no different on account of the "autism versus vaccines" debate, and I can tell you that I myself have already amply been on the receiving end of the most vicious vitriol you can find on the planet, exactly from so-called anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists. And I'm not even pro-vaccination — on the contrary.

But using a scientifically ludicrous misconception as the "autism is caused by vaccines" myth as a weapon in the battle against compulsory vaccinations is actually doing the exact opposite of what the anti-vaxxers hope to accomplish. By relying on a pseudo-scientific myth — and for that matter, one that has been proven wrong already — they are invalidating their own arguments before the official bodies with the legal power to temporarily or permanently halt compulsory vaccination.

Aragorn
    I don't understand your argument in terms of vaccines and autism for one reason.
    You make it about you, and you make yourself the victim so as to funnel your self righteous energy into the subject.
    No, I did not and am not making this about myself. I do however have all the right qualifications to talk about this subject, for reasons already explained and expounded upon ad nauseam.

I've talked with you a few times and you are sorely lacking on some fundamental lessons to be learned in the conspiracy community.
    You seem to believe in the medical community as if it hasn't been corrupted and controlled by the Rockefeller/Rothschilde cartel from long ago.
    Once again you are wrong. I come from the medical community, and I know very well that it has been corrupted. But I'm smart enough not to throw the baby out with the bathwater, and that is a level of wisdom which I all too often find missing within this so-called "alternative community".

You should talk to modwiz at length on this because it could save your life.
    I already have, thank you very much. He and I seem to be on the same page in that regard.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th July 2017), heyokah (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Also, I believe that Kerry may have made an error in journalistic responsibility when she first talked publicly about Corey Goode. I believe him when he says she outed him and that it was not his intention to go public.
    It was my relentless questioning of Bill Ryan about integrity in journalism when I was "Seeking Senior" on Avalon that got me banned.

After seeing the connotation and overall tone of the language used by Bill Ryan talking about Corey Goode as a "lying, plagiarizing" blah blah blah on a thread about the overall credibility of secret space program allegations by whistleblowers, I saw a red flag that screamed out to me, "This is personal and has nothing to do with responsible vetting of witnesses to be showcased publicly on the internet."

That sent me on a quest to find out what was going on.

I started a thread about Kerry Cassidy's blog post regarding what caused her split with Bill Ryan, a thread which I considered a very public issue but Bill Ryan moved to the members' section.

The title of Kerry's post is “On Protecting Sources and Confidentiality.”

Here is the part that interests me about the responsibility journalists have toward their sources:

This statement has been written response to the recent actions of Bill Ryan and speaking to the core reason for the split within Camelot and why the building of the portal became necessary.

I have been silent until now and have not spoken out publicly at any length due to my desire to preserve the good standing and credibility of Project Camelot. However, I can no longer remain silent due to the statement made by Bill Ryan on his site regarding what he considers to be a "takedown" of Camelot. The only takedown has been the complete and total responsibility of myself and Bill Ryan. We no longer agree on core values or perceptions and have not for over 1 and 1/2 years... therefore we have archived the Camelot site into what is now known as the Camelot Library.

I am concerned that the good name and integrity of Project Camelot has been dealt a serious blow by the actions of Bill Ryan. As many of you know, the split within Camelot has become the object of much internet gossip...

If one keeps in mind that our credibility and integrity are the main and integral parts of what our name stands for in the world that we inhabit as, in essence, investigative journalists into the nature of reality and revealing the truth beneath the Matrix... then our reputation is all we have to allow us to continue to pursue our mission and maintain our standing in the internet community.

Note: This standing was recently brought into question when Bill Ryan came forward to debunk and out two whistleblowers. He did this, in spite of the fact that both these whistleblowers came to Camelot in trust and in secrecy, placing themselves at the mercy of Camelot with the complete belief that Project Camelot was an organization of integrity and would fully honor any secrecy in their dealings with those individuals as clearly stated in the mission statement on our website.

Unfortunately, Bill Ryan recently decided that the statement of confidentiality and secrecy was to be amended to say in essence "if I, Bill Ryan, decide subsequently, that the story told to us in confidence is false or misleading I will then take it upon myself to out the witness and thereby reveal our "source" to the world, putting their lives and the lives of their loved ones in danger, as well as violating the clear implied and expressed agreement that we have established in writing previously with them and to the world...."

“On Protecting Sources and Confidentiality”
    I think that there is a heavy burden that an investigative journalist bears in protecting the confidentiality of sources, especially when those sources are risking their lives coming forward.

I do wonder whether Kerry maintained her own standard for journalistic integrity in her handling of Corey Goode’s situation.
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 25th July 2017 at 18:50. Reason: Clarify

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Aragorn (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    To the best of my knowledge, you have stated this on a publicly visible thread once, but I don't have any links to that.
    You making the assertion that I'm bi-polar through self admission and not being able to back it up is far worse than my saying there is a link between vaccines and developmental retardation.
    And I'm not even that p!ssed about it.
    I'm not p!ssed because it is not true. You can search until you are blue in the face on this one.
    You are probably confusing a conversation we had about TESLA-WTC from back in the day. And yes that woman had a few bats in her belfre.
    I'm not trying to be mean to Tesla but she was absolutely tenacious and crazy if you somehow got on her bad side. And I believe we both have at one time or another.

I was not offended by it, because I wasn't taking it personally. I was however irritated by it, because not only do I know the facts, but I've also already had to expound them here ad nauseam, exactly because of the tenacious (and viciously defended) prejudices and misconceptions regarding autism in the Anglo-Saxon world.
    Look we already passed the point of no return on this one. As such there is no reason to side step the issue anymore so I will just out and say there is no way in the world you could ever convince me that autism in the sense where one's mind is permenately age regressed to that of a grade schooler is not caused by vaccines. You will never convince me because I'll call your medical community accepted data quack pot just like you'll call my alternative medical information crack pot, as such we are at an impasse and there is really no need to continue.

There can only be vitriol if there is an emotional attachment. For me, there wasn't and still isn't. But if people's attention spans were a little longer and they would actually be open to verifiable facts — as opposed to going about starry-eyed over "Uncle Bill, the hero" — then they would have already long known that when it comes to El Hombre Con Sombrero™, I am only speaking the truth.
    This is where you and I are just made differently.
    There is no way I can or will ever stay so fixated on someone unless I either love em or hate em.
    You can call it whatever emotional energy you want, but something urged you into the role of the historian of Bill Ryan's past crimes against humanity.
    It was quite an undertaking.
    And it is one you have yet to relinquish. How many years has it been? Two? Three?
    You may say the motivation for such is some altruistic need to inform humanity, but I'm here to tell you there is a shadow side to this you are either denying to "us" or yourself.
    No one holds a flame like this without a little love or hate, that is just how we frail humans are made.
    Me, if I were a betting man I would say it has to do with a little hate over your being kicked off Avalon for bogus and unfounded reasons back in 2014. I feel you, I would have been p!ssed too, Bill was definitely in the wrong for that. No question.

This is no different on account of the "autism versus vaccines" debate, and I can tell you that I myself have already amply been on the receiving end of the most vicious vitriol you can find on the planet, exactly from so-called anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists. And I'm not even pro-vaccination — on the contrary.
    I'm not ecclesiastical about my beliefs here Aragorn
    I've never been out to make you a convert on the issue but Aragorn everytime someone brings up the issue you do.
    This means you indeed are out to make converts in terms of folks conforming to your point of view and you do not in my opinion respect the beliefs of others in this regard.
    Maybe you have been on the bad side of this, the receiving end of this from anti-vaxers, but you do not need to be on guard to such an extent that you are doing the same things to others that these folks have done to you.

No, I did not and am not making this about myself.
    Then who are you making it about?

I do however have all the right qualifications to talk about this subject, for reasons already explained and expounded upon ad nauseam.
    Not if your information relies on disinformation.

Once again you are wrong. I come from the medical community, and I know very well that it has been corrupted. But I'm smart enough not to throw the baby out with the bathwater, and that is a level of wisdom which I all too often find missing within this so-called "alternative community".
    Dude you drink tap water without filtering your water. How much can you possibly know?
    You eat food regardless of the processing and the preservatives.
    I think you know far less than what is even minimally acceptable on the subject.
    So no I'm sorry, I do not even come close to trusting your opinion on being able to objectify and differentiate what is garbage coming out of main stream medical and what has merit.

I already have, thank you very much. He and I seem to be on the same page in that regard.
    I doubt it, Modwiz practices what he preaches. If you have learned then you need to start applying.
    Last edited by DNA, 25th July 2017 at 19:58.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), PurpleLama (25th July 2017), WantDisclosure (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,111 Times in 20,309 Posts
    Look we already passed the point of no return on this one. As such there is no reason to side step the issue anymore so I will just out and say there is no way in the world you could ever convince me that autism in the sense where one's mind is permenately age regressed to that of a grade schooler is not caused by vaccines. You will never convince me because I'll call your medical community accepted data quack pot just like you'll call my alternative medical information crack pot, as such we are at an impasse and there is really no need to continue.
    You really need to learn how to read properly, Marcus. When you are talking about the alleged mental age regression — which is brain damage — then yes, this is caused by vaccines, but no, that is not autism. That is where the contention lies. Autism is something very different, just as schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder are also very different conditions from one another, in spite of the fact that pop culture has come to equate the two.

This is where you and I are just made differently.
    There is no way I can or will ever stay so fixated on someone unless I either love em or hate em.
    You can call it whatever emotional energy you want, but something urged you into the role of the historian of Bill Ryan's past crimes against humanity.
    It was quite an undertaking.
    And it is one you have yet to relinquish. How many years has it been? Two? Three?
    You may say the motivation for such is some altruistic need to inform humanity, but I'm here to tell you there is a shadow side to this you are either denying to "us" or yourself.
    No one holds a flame like this without a little love or hate, that is just how we frail humans are made.
    Me, if I were a betting man I would say it has to do with a little hate over your being kicked off Avalon for bogus and unfounded reasons back in 2014. I feel you, I would have been p!ssed too, Bill was definitely in the wrong for that. No question.
    You have no idea how wrong you are, and I've told you this before. I am equally committed to speaking the facts on any kind of subject that I happen to have the facts about, whether it is on the subject of Bill Ryan, or autism, or whatever else.

I hold no grudges against Bill Ryan, not even for having passed on my personal information to Simon Parkes so that he in turn could threaten to sue me. I find such behavior despicable and utterly unethical, and I don't like psychopaths. But a grudge, no. A grudge is something personal.

I also most certainly don't hold any grudges against him for having banned me from his palace either. In fact, I told him myself to either ban me or unsubscribe me because I was sick and tired of his Machiavellianism. He actually did me a favor by banning me, because that's how I ended up here at The One Truth.

Dude you drink tap water without filtering your water. How much can you possibly know?
    I will only drink tap water in a case of emergency, as when I was out of beverages and unable to get to the shops due to illness. I seriously doubt that the few glasses of water I drank back then would have caused any irreparable damage to my body.

You eat food regardless of the processing and the preservatives.
    I think you know far less than what is even minimally acceptable on the subject.
    So no I'm sorry, I do not even come close to trusting your opinion on being able to objectify and differentiate what is garbage coming out of main stream medical and what has merit.
    Then that is your prerogative. At least I've tried talking sense into you.

I am done debating with you, Marcus. I've already long said everything I needed to say, across multiple threads here at the forum, and in varying degrees of in-depth explanation of all the phenomena and the science behind it all.

Either you will look for it and read it with an open mind, or you can stick to your prejudices and dismiss anything I've said here in this particular thread without looking at any of the other stuff I've already written about this. The choice is yours, and even though I could say that I'm not exactly hopeful that you would look at my earlier notes on the subject — and with an open mind to boot — the truth of the matter is that I'm not even interested in whether you do or whether you don't.

You are a person with lots of preconceived notions and prejudices, not just on account of generic discussion topics — autism included, but not limited to that — but also on account of myself as a person. You shamelessly and aggressively attribute me with all kinds of false properties, and you see the splinter in my eye while missing the beam in your own.

I'm sorry, but I just can't muster the energy anymore to argue with people who so fanatically insist on being wrong, Marcus. I just can't. If you can't accept the truth from me, then maybe life will lead you to it by way of some other path. At least I know I've tried, but I am not your keeper, and your prejudices about me are your own responsibility, not mine.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), heyokah (25th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    You really need to learn how to read properly, Marcus. When you are talking about the alleged mental age regression — which is brain damage — then yes, this is caused by vaccines, but no, that is not autism. That is where the contention lies. Autism is something very different, just as schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder are also very different conditions from one another, in spite of the fact that pop culture has come to equate the two.
    You need a reading lesson yourself because I never once mentioned the word autism in either of the first two posts you quoted you were simply inferring autism and responding accordingly.

I hold no grudges against Bill Ryan, not even for having passed on my personal information to Simon Parkes so that he in turn could threaten to sue me. I find such behavior despicable and utterly unethical, and I don't like psychopaths. But a grudge, no. A grudge is something personal.
    Dude I didn't even know he passed on your personal information to Simon Parks.
    I'm not calling you a liar, but how do you know Bill passed this information on?
    That is some pretty effed up sh!t, and I for one would be p!ssed for sure over that.

You keep saying I'm attributing some kind of lower life form qualities to you by stating you must be p!ssed off at Bill Ryan.
    I'm not.
    I simply know myself. I'm human. You are human. I'm a student of human frailty.
    There is the reality of being human and the ideal of being human and the reality is the rule far more often than not.

I also most certainly don't hold any grudges against him for having banned me from his palace either. In fact, I told him myself to either ban me or unsubscribe me because I was sick and tired of his Machiavellianism. He actually did me a favor by banning me, because that's how I ended up here at The One Truth.
    Dude everyone gets p!ssed and holds a grudge now and again.
    To not acknowledge this is to repress it. Just saying.

Then that is your prerogative. At least I've tried talking sense into you.

I am done debating with you, Marcus. I've already long said everything I needed to say, across multiple threads here at the forum, and in varying degrees of in-depth explanation of all the phenomena and the science behind it all.
    Dude stop sweating it.
    I'm not trying to convince you of anything so you shouldn't be concerned with swaying me to your way of thinking.

Either you will look for it and read it with an open mind, or you can stick to your prejudices and dismiss anything I've said here in this particular thread without looking at any of the other stuff I've already written about this. The choice is yours, and even though I could say that I'm not exactly hopeful that you would look at my earlier notes on the subject — and with an open mind to boot — the truth of the matter is that I'm not even interested in whether you do or whether you don't.
    I'm prejudiced against science that is paid for by donors with questionable ethics and straightforward conflicts of interest in so far as desire specific results being derived from their funds.

You are a person with lots of preconceived notions and prejudices, not just on account of generic discussion topics — autism included
    Boil that down and you are saying DNA is prejudiced against people with autism.
    I said earlier that you always make this about you, and that you portray yourself as the victim.
    This is exactly what I was talking about.

but not limited to that — but also on account of myself as a person. You shamelessly and aggressively attribute me with all kinds of false properties, and you see the splinter in my eye while missing the beam in your own.
    Dude this is all about you.
    You attacked me because you are an "Autistic victim" that sees a protagonist in every typed phrase that contains "vaccine damage".

I'm sorry, but I just can't muster the energy anymore to argue with people who so fanatically insist on being wrong, Marcus. I just can't. If you can't accept the truth from me, then maybe life will lead you to it by way of some other path. At least I know I've tried, but I am not your keeper, and your prejudices about me are your own responsibility, not mine.
    I had hoped if we had an honest dialogue you could take some of the responsibility for this misunderstanding.
    Had that happened I would have bent my knee and asked to stay.
    But taking the arrogant road and being so condescending in your last statement here I can see that isn't going to happen.

Aragorn you are not Nicholas Cage from the movie "City of Angels" you are not an Angel incarnating for the first time bestowing his holiness on us mere mortals.
    You are an incarnating soul just like everyone else.
    With all the frailties and faults there-in.
    I do believe you are a good man, I do, but you are arrogant and self deceiving and your play for sympathy at being the victim here is no better than the emotions you say you are incapable of like anger, hatred and envy.
    The more you attempt to project this holy image of yourself the more you sound to me that you have not done enough introspection and self analysis.

You should come back here and read this exchange we have had when your sense of "autistic victimhood" has settled down.
    It is my opinion you will see you are the one who started this by attacking me for no reason what so ever.
    Last edited by DNA, 25th July 2017 at 21:26.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

PurpleLama (25th July 2017), WantDisclosure (25th July 2017)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    It was my relentless questioning of Bill Ryan about integrity in journalism when I was "Seeking Senior" on Avalon that got me banned.
    Most members of the Avalon forum saw the game you were playing. All questions you raised were responded to. Once all that had been allowed to run its course, and all you did was hammer the same stuff over and over, it was clear to the staff at PA that you had no intention of being a contributing member. What was clear was that your obsession was only destructive. Only you know your intentions for behaving as you did. That’s the facts, Keep Trying.

You try and do the same thing here to Malc for example, and your lifespan here would likely be no different.

Now you may be able to enjoy promulgating your crusade here at TOT against Bill Ryan and/or Kerry Cassidy but as a member, and in speaker strictly for myself, I will always point out when you are wrong.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (26th July 2017), PurpleLama (25th July 2017)