Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Robert David Steele Interviews Kerry Cassidy

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    You need a reading lesson yourself because I never once mentioned the word autism in either of the first two posts you quoted you were simply inferring autism and responding accordingly.
    You didn't mention it literally, but you were most definitely alluding to it through a careful choice of words. I saw that, and I picked up on it with the intent of refuting the innuendo. No more, no less.

Dude I didn't even know he passed on your personal information to Simon Parks.
    Of course you knew. I've already mentioned that several times here on the open forum.

I'm not calling you a liar, but how do you know Bill passed this information on?
    He was the only one on Avalon who knew my legal name and my e-mail address. Furthermore, he also did the same to Malc, who had already no longer been a member of Project Avalon for four years at that point in time. But we know from Avalon insiders that he keeps all of this personal information stored on his own computers, for in the event that he needs it.

Furthermore, the lawsuit threats from Simon Parkes — served separately to Malc and to myself, but around the same time and over the same matter — were prompted by a members-only thread here at The One Truth. There were Simon Sez™ groupies here at the forum in those days, and they copied that thread back to Simon Parkes, who then requested our personal information from Bill Ryan with the intent of scaring us off with the threat of a lawsuit.

And Bill Ryan complied with Simon Parkes' request, because Parkes had already threatened both him personally and Avalon as a whole with a lawsuit as well earlier on, when Avalon members had begun filing complaints to the Avalon mod room about Simon Parkes and his sexual, financial and psychic misconduct. But instead of investigating the complaints from his members, Bill Ryan simply dropped down on his knees before Simon Parkes and sent him a PM with an apology on behalf of the entire Avalon forum. From that moment on, Simon Parkes owned Bill Ryan, and was free to do as he pleased over at The Project™.

That is some pretty effed up sh!t, and I for one would be p!ssed for sure over that.
    I was p*ssed in the moment itself, but more so with Simon Parkes than with Bill Ryan.

You keep saying I'm attributing some kind of lower life form qualities to you by stating you must be p!ssed off at Bill Ryan.
    I'm not.
    I simply know myself. I'm human. You are human. I'm a student of human frailty.
    There is the reality of being human and the ideal of being human and the reality is the rule far more often than not.
    Your mistake is to think that I am exactly the same as you. I am not. What makes me tick and what p*sses me off are specific to me, and I think that by now I've already amply shown that I've got a lot more patience than most other people.

Dude everyone gets p!ssed and holds a grudge now and again.
    To not acknowledge this is to repress it. Just saying.
    If and when I hold a grudge, then I will acknowledge that. But I also tend to get myself over that quite early on.

I'm prejudiced against science that is paid for by donors with questionable ethics and straightforward conflicts of interest in so far as desire specific results being derived from their funds.

Boil that down and you are saying DNA is prejudiced against people with autism.
    I said earlier that you always make this about you, and that you portray yourself as the victim.
    This is exactly what I was talking about.
    And it's also exactly where you are wrong, because I am not making this about myself. I saw you making a veiled but unmistakable innuendo about autism and vaccines, and I addressed you on account of that innuendo. You responded by making another innuendo by way of another veiled but unmistakable allegation regarding myself as an individual.

I confronted you on that, and then you arrogantly unleashed a shit storm on me, even going so far as to accuse me of abusing my position as an administrator here in order to stifle or censor discussions. But apparently you were still missing that humongous beam in your own eye, because what has been happening here so far is that you're essentially suggesting that everyone should be allowed to vocalize their opinion, so long as they are not staff members. Because if a staff member vocalizes their own opinion or brings facts to the table that you don't agree with, then they are allegedly abusing their position.

And no, I'm not being paranoid, because I am not saying that you were consciously doing this. But subconsciously you were, yes. Your psyche was willing to latch on to my position as an administrator — see your comment where you accused me of making the "vaccines vs. autism" debate against the rules — as a way for shutting me up and depriving me of my freedom of speech.

So who's really running away from himself here, Marcus? Who's the one hiding behind false allegations, projections and suppositions — as you always do?

I had hoped if we had an honest dialogue you could take some of the responsibility for this misunderstanding.
    Had that happened I would have bent my knee and asked to stay.
    But taking the arrogant road and being so condescending in your last statement here I can see that isn't going to happen.
    Not only do you mistake vaccine-induced injury for autism, Marcus, but you're also mistaking my assertiveness for arrogance, while completely missing the point that you are the one behaving arrogantly here. Arrogantly, condescendingly and patronizing.

And I hate to have to say it, but had this been Project Avalon and had I been Bill Ryan, then your posts would have been deleted at best — maybe even the whole thread would have been deleted — and you would have been instantly banned at worst.

Aragorn you are not Nicholas Cage from the movie "City of Angels" you are not an Angel incarnating for the first time bestowing his holiness on us mere mortals.
    You know nothing about me, Marcus. Nothing, other than that I'm autistic and that I was banned from Project Avalon somewhere in the past. You know nothing about my past, and you know nothing about my psyche. But I am not here to draw any attention onto myself or have any debates about what it is that I came here to do. Instead, I simply do that.

You are an incarnating soul just like everyone else. With all the frailties and faults there-in.
    Like I've said before, Marcus, you're entitled to your opinion, even if your opinion is utterly wrong. This debate is not about me, nor about my existence beyond this mortal life. All of that is irrelevant.

I do believe you are a good man, I do, but you are arrogant and self deceiving and your play for sympathy at being the victim here is no better than the emotions you say you are incapable of like anger, hatred and envy.
    • I am not the one being arrogant here. You are.

• I am not deceiving myself. In fact, I am probably 300% more in touch with every aspect of my being — from my psyche over to my autistic neurology and down to how my environment affects my thoughts — than you are, courtesy of the fact that I've been perpetually psycho-evaluating myself every friggin' day of the last 45-odd years or so. Which I needed to do because of the severe degree of psychological abuse I had to endure when I was growing up. It was the only way to retain my sanity.

• I have never said that I would not be capable of anger, hatred or envy, and I have no idea whatsoever where you would have dug that up.

The more you attempt to project this holy image of yourself the more you sound to me that you have not done enough introspection and self analysis.
    Physician, heal thyself.

You should come back here and read this exchange we have had when your sense of "autistic victimhood" has settled down.
    It is my opinion you will see you are the one who started this by attacking me for no reason what so ever.
    I'm afraid that the only one who construes my intervention with regard to what you said about those vaccines as an attack on you, would be you, Marcus. You have all of your facts backwards, all the way from the "vaccines versus autism" issue over to who is being arrogant here and down to who is — still — attacking whom.

I rest my case, and I've got nothing more to add here than that your account will be put in retirement in 4 hours and 17 minutes from now, unless you contact the staff beforehand in order to rescind your request.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Most members of the Avalon forum saw the game you were playing. All questions you raised were responded to. Once all that had been allowed to run its course, and all you did was hammer the same stuff over and over, it was clear to the staff at PA that you had no intention of being a contributing member. What was clear was that your obsession was only destructive. Only you know your intentions for behaving as you did. That’s the facts, Keep Trying.

You try and do the same thing here to Malc for example, and your lifespan here would likely be no different.

Now you may be able to enjoy promulgating your crusade here at TOT against Bill Ryan and/or Kerry Cassidy but as a member, and in speaker strictly for myself, I will always point out when you are wrong.
    My questions to Bill Ryan about journalism were not answered; they were obfuscated.

I am not in the business of playing games with anyone.

I am a serious investigator of the truth.

Are you threatening me?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2017)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    My questions to Bill Ryan about journalism were not answered; they were obfuscated.

I am not in the business of playing games with anyone.

I am a serious investigator of the truth.

Are you threatening me?
    This is a perfect example of exactly what you did at PA... and I doubt anyone here falls for it. My hope is that this forum has limits too... we shall see.

After seeing the connotation and overall tone of the language used by Bill Ryan talking about Corey Goode as a "lying, plagiarizing" blah blah blah on a thread about the overall credibility of secret space program allegations by whistleblowers, I saw a red flag that screamed out to me, "This is personal and has nothing to do with responsible vetting of witnesses to be showcased publicly on the internet."
    This would be nothing but your opinion. Which my opinion says is wrong. I will add more of my opinion (and notice I do not cast my opinion as fact) – The motive has everything to do with responsible vetting and in fact, the sights are not simply focused upon Corey Goode but also, the enablers - enablers who appear to some (who consider themselves to have a bit better discernment) as sellouts. Example – Wilcock / Salla / Jimmie Church… again, just examples as there are many others. In addition, there are many who claim justification to the label “whistleblower” (Goode, et al.) who have their own massive credibility issues and these folks are surely going to find themselves under greater scrutiny of the legitimate researchers of today.

The reasons that Bill (not to mention Daniel Listz, Richard Dolan and more) has spoken out about Goode is because of Bill’s first hand and significant experience directly with Goode (spanning several years).

Goode is an extreme example of fakery where it is easy to prove he’s not to be taken seriously. His fakery should be outed.

In addition, Corey’s claims are beyond fantastical and only the most compromised individuals are sucked in by the fraudulent stories.

Of course, there are also those “in cahoots” with this story where they may believe their efforts to defend the indefensible may bring them financial benefits, network retention (meaning keeping your friends who are in on it or have been sucked in by it) or “other” benefits which could involve subversive elements who desire to destroy legitimate research of all UFO/SSP possibilities.
    Last edited by Chester, 25th July 2017 at 23:34.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th July 2017), Dreamtimer (26th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    How in the world would Sam be threatening you, Keep Trying? It's pretty clear he was saying that if you verbally attacked the forum's owner your membership would end quickly.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th July 2017), Chester (25th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2017), Fred Steeves (26th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    How in the world would Sam be threatening you, Keep Trying? It's pretty clear he was saying that if you verbally attacked the forum's owner your membership would end quickly.
    I did not verbally attack anyone, Dreamtimer.
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 25th July 2017 at 23:34. Reason: Spelling

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    This would be nothing but your opinion. Which my opinion says is wrong. I will add more of my opinion (and notice I do not cast my opinion as fact) – The motive has everything to do with responsible vetting and in fact, the sights are not simply focused upon Corey Goode but also, the enablers - enablers who appear to some (who consider themselves to have a bit better discernment) as sellouts. Example – Wilcock / Salla / Jimmie Church… again, just examples as there are many others. In addition, there are many who claim justification to the label “whistleblower” (Goode, et al.) who have their own massive credibility issues and these folks are surely going to find themselves under greater scrutiny of the legitimate researchers of today.

The reasons that Bill (not to mention Daniel Listz, Richard Dolan and more) has spoken out about Goode is because of Bill’s first hand and significant experience directly with Goode (spanning several years).

Goode is an extreme example of fakery where it is easy to prove he’s not to be taken seriously. His fakery should be outed.

In addition, Corey’s claims are beyond fantastical and only the most compromised individuals are sucked in by the fraudulent stories.

Of course, there are also those “in cahoots” with this story where they may believe their efforts to defend the indefensible may bring them financial benefits, network retention (meaning keeping your friends who are in on it or have been sucked in by it) or “other” benefits which could involve subversive elements who desire to destroy legitimate research of all UFO/SSP possibilities.
    I am not going to debate Corey Goode's credibility with you or anyone else. It is not a debatable subject at this point in time.

My concern expressed was about Kerry Cassidy's journalism, which I still highly respect, in spite of her possible lapse regarding Corey Goode.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2017)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    I am not going to debate Corey Goode's credibility with you or anyone else. It is not a debatable subject at this point in time.

My concern expressed was about Kerry Cassidy's journalism, which I still highly respect, in spite of her possible lapse regarding Corey Goode.
    And this is an exact example of what ended your membership at PA. Your insistence on continually repeating something you appear to want readers to believe is fact when in fact it has been repeatedly been proven as false. You ignore Corey's own self outing long before Kerry ever got into the picture. To keep doing this is the behavior of a troll. You are not stating an opinion, you are stating a lie. And you continue to do this over and over.

So I have decided to step aside and allow you to enjoy yourself and whatever you get out of it.

Apologies to TOT but I am going to wait this one out on the sidelines. Prediction... I won't have to wait very long.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th July 2017), Dreamtimer (26th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (26th July 2017), PurpleLama (26th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    You are a great group of people, you could all learn so much from each other if you could let the past go and focus on the present.
    I'm looking at you Donk and Fred.
    Oh Marcus, you're great people too.

I try to learn from the past. I sho don't "move on" from it before I've gotten all I can from it...and I do try to get as much I can here (and other places). Maybe that's "living in it" and something I shouldn't be doing to you, but to me it feels right, I still think there's much to learn from it, you enjoy staying only in your "now" and forgetting/ignoring/dismissing the past

If you want to see my REAL PAST and personal issues and me spilling me guts out in a way that would give you accurate information to judge the way you are choosing to, go to earth empaths or old PA posts. I came here cuz I saw your homeboy rewriting history, people like you enabling him, and people unfamiliar buying it
    What is the purpose of your presence?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th July 2017), Dreamtimer (26th July 2017), Fred Steeves (26th July 2017), Lord Sidious (26th July 2017), PurpleLama (26th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Oh the charge

Nothing gets me more fired up then hearing "move on"

I am all about doing my best to live in the now...but all the nows before are what inform me and make me who I am

Imagine living in the now and having no (accurate) memory of any past??
    Last edited by donk, 26th July 2017 at 01:38.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th July 2017), Dreamtimer (26th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2017), Lord Sidious (26th July 2017), Paloma (26th July 2017), PurpleLama (26th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th July 2017), Dreamtimer (26th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2017), Lord Sidious (26th July 2017), PurpleLama (26th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    If someone tells me I need to 'get over' something and forget, I tell them I have no desire to be stupid and fail to learn from experience.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    If someone tells me I need to 'get over' something and forget, I tell them I have no desire to be stupid and fail to learn from experience.
    Forgive but don't forget.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th July 2017), Dreamtimer (26th July 2017), WantDisclosure (26th July 2017)