Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert David Steele Interviews Kerry Cassidy

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

Robert David Steele Interviews Kerry Cassidy

Robert David Steele was recently interviewed by Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot about the initiative #UNRIG, and in return he asked for the opportunity to interview her because he is interested in her expertise.

This interview provides a way to get an overview of what Kerry has learned by asking whistleblowers questions, as well as her own spiritual path:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwHY_fZv5HI

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2017), Aragorn (21st July 2017), DNA (21st July 2017), Dreamtimer (21st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (22nd July 2017), Gio (21st July 2017), heyokah (25th July 2017), Paloma (21st July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Not often you hear Kerry on the other side of the mic.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2017), Aragorn (21st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (22nd July 2017), Gio (21st July 2017), Paloma (21st July 2017), WantDisclosure (21st July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Not often you hear Kerry on the other side of the mic.
    What is your opinion of her contribution to our knowledge of what's really going on in this world?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2017), DNA (21st July 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 145 Posts
    Kerry is brilliant. And not just a good interviewer, but has connected the dots of what she has learnt over the years.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Paloma For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2017), DNA (21st July 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd July 2017), Gio (21st July 2017), WantDisclosure (21st July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Paloma View Post
    Kerry is brilliant. And not just a good interviewer, but has connected the dots of what she has learnt over the years.
    Thank you for taking the time to post a positive comment about someone from whom I have learned a great deal and toward whom I feel much gratitude because she's risking her life doing what she's doing; it helps to counterbalance the negative comments which are so often expressed about her online.

I think that if humankind does succeed in bringing about self-determination on this planet, she will have had a significant role as a trailblazer.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2017), DNA (21st July 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd July 2017), Paloma (21st July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 145 Posts
    I often wonder about that need to dismiss someone.
    Especially when they are bright lights like Kerry.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paloma For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2017), DNA (21st July 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd July 2017), WantDisclosure (21st July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Paloma View Post
    I often wonder about that need to dismiss someone.
    Especially when they are bright lights like Kerry.
    There's a difference between 'dismissing' someone and calling a spade a spade. If we're supposedly trying to sort thru complex info/disinfo being dished out in the alt world, then we have to always be on our toes and it's exceptionally dangerous to truth to whitewash anything or anyone that deserves serious questioning. You can't be an alternative world sheep either.

Kerry has done consistent and courageous work but has also always had serious, serious flaws that affect the integrity of the information being presented. It's obvious she's now made hard decisions about who she believes, the nature of reality and has slammed the door shut on being open to any change of beliefs in many topics - Ashayana (sic?) Deane, for example. All her interviews are now overflowing with confrontative and condescending questions that start 'Do you know...." far more putting the interviewee in uncomfortable spots to show them up as to whether they 'know what she knows' than learning from them.

Since day one she has taken an abrasive disrespectful approach in interviews by constantly interrupting people's (often fascinating) train of thought and stopping it dead in it's tracks, changing the subject and constantly finding excuses in in interviews to interject her 'I know better than you' ego and agenda. All the people she has chosen to cite as the most reliable and believable all have serious unanswered questions surrounding their info and selves - Dean, Neumann, Petersen, Deane, Richards, for a few.

I'm saying she likely has gained real knowledge in many cases but can also be very wrong and you have to do a LOT of sifting and sorting in all Kerry's interruptive and ego laden interviews as she has provided access to some of the most interesting characters in the alt scene thru the years when they can actually finish their sentences.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TimeLab For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2017), Chester (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd July 2017), Lord Sidious (25th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (23rd July 2017), Myst (22nd July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TimeLab View Post
    I'm saying she likely has gained real knowledge in many cases but can also be very wrong and you have to do a LOT of sifting and sorting in all Kerry's interruptive and ego laden interviews as she has provided access to some of the most interesting characters in the alt scene thru the years when they can actually finish their sentences.
    One must interrupt sometimes to interject a necessary point.

If she didn't have a strong ego, she couldn't possibly be doing what she's doing.

And considering the nature of the subject matter she's dealing with, being wrong sometimes goes with the territory.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd July 2017), heyokah (25th July 2017), Paloma (22nd July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Great interview. Very important in my opinion. Of note are areas where her viewpoint is wrong, IMO (single SSP).

important highlights (to get more to view this video and comment, perhaps):

1:20 How did Kerry get started in the alt-world biz? Standard “wanted to do SF movies.” Worked at JPL just before starting out (in my world, JPL developed the JESS Command Post Trainer for my unit)

3:40 What is the Secret Space Program? Kerry says the SSP is a single program (with splits) run by the Paperclip Nazis and is participated in by Russia, Britian, US, etc. (My research shows this to be a total misconception. The SSP consists of several separate secret programs and further, they are in conflict with each other. The worst is the Dark Fleet consisting of Nazi “Janissaries” supporting Reptilian wars of conquest. Her idea of funding SSP is messed up. Different SSPs derive money in various ways. The genetic enhancement programs are funneled into Dark Fleet support. The “lesser” SSPs, US Air Force, US Navy, are separate and not receiving as much monetary support or “genetic enhancement” support.)

5:10 RDS goes on a tangent on SSP funding. Kerry says moneys derived from drugs, child, sex & organ trafficking, mined gold and “high-yield trading programs” goes to support the SSP by trading with other ET civilizations and the Anunnaki in the Nazi Base in Antarctica.

6:55 Nazis in NASA. Money and children are being funneled into NASA programs. Kerry’s whistleblowers are children “recruited” in NASA programs against their will. Creating humanity 3.0, creating hybrid humans using ET DNA to support the SSP (again, Kerry is mixing Dark Fleet with USAF & US NAVY programs, seems to not know any differences)

9:30 Congress funding new Space Force. Pence is running, another ploy of misdirecting the public.

10:30 Is Pence stabbing Trump “in the back” over the funding of the Space Force? Answer: yes. Kerry here talks about the split in the SSP being about folks wanting/not wanting disclosure of the SSP.

11:00 Who are the whistleblowers and their ethical dispositions? Kerry mentions several folks, Pete Peterson being the “Dr Who.” (RDS loses patience and shuts down Kerry and didn’t listen to her further explanation of who whistleblowers were and what they did. This is a very shortsighted move on his part as he always wants to tie the discussion to his view of US political issues.)

12:30s RDS pushing Kerry by saying “just go, go” to only “name names” from her views of NASA/SSP is most unhelpful.

13:20 Deep State SSP and Paedo agenda, increasing orgone energy thru sex torture.

15:25 Super soldiers. Slang for being enhanced in some fashion. Movie “Universal Soldier.” SS are self-destruct chipped so they can’t go against orders from Deep State, Pete Peterson has knowledge.

18:00 ETs, how many? Thousands of differing races, Gordon Duff (Veterans Today) has a catalog as does Kerry on her site.

19:30 What is the ET agenda? Varies. Basically a “takeover” the humans. We are hybrids.

20:20 Depopulation of Earth part of the ET agenda? Yes, in the higher echelons of the Deep State, easier to “maintain and control.” Humans as a food source especially “fat” guys.

21:18 How important is Portal and Star Gate Technology? And did we have a setback in 2009-12? No, toroidal physics & time travel is the basis of interstellar travel. Portals being heavily contested on earth. Military bases, churches, Dome of the Rock, Stonehenge etc. build on them. Accelerators (Brookhaven Labs, CERN, etc) are portals. War in Iraq was over portal, Saddam Husain was bringing in Annunaki, war in Syria is over portals as well, and portals in Iran are also desired. War over oil is cover story.

24:05 Vietnam war was about spider ETs coming in thru the Angkor Wat portal (from Mark Richards)

26:00 can we defend ourselves from ETs? Yes, would not be here if we couldn’t

26:45 What have we done right in the last 10 years? Movie biz, aliens shown in movies won’t catch kids flatfooted. Kids have memories of past lives, so they “get it.”

28:00 What is the motivation for restriction of advanced tech? Free energy, Tesla killed for it. We are like cattle, used for food and for fighting wars.

31:10 Artificial Intelligence. 5G grid Minerva is an AI who outlived it’s creating civilization. AI probably a much bigger threat to us than the Reptilians.

34:10 Parallel Earth.

34:45 Nazis age reversed, Verner Von Braun is one.

35:10 War of the worlds. We humans are made up of 12 or more DNA strands. ETs contribute DNA and then reincarnate thru us. Walk-ins. Many children who are ½ grays incarnating now. Lack of emotional connection but have paranormal capabilities. Problem we must deal with.

39:00 humans have “defeated” nanos in vaccines

40:15 “junk DNA” being activated by movement of planet into an energetic part of the Galaxy re: Paul La Violette (Superwave).

42:20 Define the Illuminati. Black magicians let by the Black Pope originally from Atlantis. Rothschilds are a “front agency” like NASA. Blackmailing of Illuminati members to “keep them on board”

44:15 Who is humanity and how are we winning? Grand experiment where we can learn to get along (most ETs do not get along). We are all part of Source. Illuminati fell in love with the mirror (dark side) and got away from the source.

46:05 What is the future? Slowly breaking out of the “shell” of ET domination. Atlantis coming to the surface. We are time travelers. As a composite hybrid of ET races, we are more than the sum of the parts. Movie “Lucy” shows our future.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 24th July 2017 at 02:11. Reason: spellos

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2017), Aragorn (23rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2017), Mahakasyapa (23rd July 2017), TimeLab (23rd July 2017), WantDisclosure (23rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    ...Lack of emotional connection but have paranormal capabilities...
    I've heard this before from Dr. Jacobs. He's known for researching what he calls hubrids and how some abductees report teaching these hubrids to function in society.

I'm just gonna say, it makes absolutely no sense to me that they are telepathic and can control people and yet are so socially clueless they have to be taught the most basic things.

If they're telepathic, they can gain understanding that way. A human would be teaching them subtitles of grace and personality so as to be convincing, not how to use a chair.

The SSP wants to reinvent humanity. I don't have any problem believing that. And that's been meat and potatoes of Sci Fi for a long while.

It's absolutely fascinating to see Kerry interviewed in this style. She so often ums and ahs and is unspecific with her words in the process of interviewing others. Here, she's in her element, rising to the challenge, riding the bull of knowledge and belief. She doesn't have to hold back for the sake of her guest. Talking over Robert is more a plus than a minus and she finishes her sentences.

I've listened to Kerry interview a lot of people.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd July 2017), DNA (23rd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd July 2017), heyokah (25th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (23rd July 2017), WantDisclosure (23rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    I've heard this before from Dr. Jacobs. He's known for researching what he calls hubrids and how some abductees report teaching these hubrids to function in society.

I'm just gonna say, it makes absolutely no sense to me that they are telepathic and can control people and yet are so socially clueless they have to be taught the most basic things.

If they're telepathic, they can gain understanding that way. A human would be teaching them subtitles of grace and personality so as to be convincing, not how to use a chair.

The SSP wants to reinvent humanity. I don't have any problem believing that. And that's been meat and potatoes of Sci Fi for a long while.

It's absolutely fascinating to see Kerry interviewed in this style. She so often ums and ahs and is unspecific with her words in the process of interviewing others. Here, she's in her element, rising to the challenge, riding the bull of knowledge and belief. She doesn't have to hold back for the sake of her guest. Talking over Robert is more a plus than a minus and she finishes her sentences.

I've listened to Kerry interview a lot of people.
    As a socially clueless anti-social hybrid "human" who only could work on computers and read books "all the time" and had to be "beaten into shape" by drop-dead gorgeous girlfriend 40+ years, I resent...er...resemble this remark.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd July 2017), DNA (23rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2017), heyokah (25th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Thanks Double D, this bullet pointing and time stamping takes a bit of time, so I would like to let you know how much I appreciate this.

Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Great interview. Very important in my opinion. Of note are areas where her viewpoint is wrong, IMO (single SSP).

important highlights (to get more to view this video and comment, perhaps):
    I think she knows that the SSP is a divided and competing group of entities, she has said as much in other interviews, it's just tough to get that all out in the manner RDS was attempting to orchestrate the interview. For the record I liked how he did the interview.
    In my opinion Kerry indulges too much on shoving triple scoops of bat sh!t crazy down her listeners ear holes, and I for one think she could/would get her message across easier in smaller portions of bat sh!t crazy per serving.
    It's as if she is playing the one upper game, but in the context of her interviewing folks she is either attempting to one up who she is interviewing or in this case trying to shock her interviewer, it doesn't really help in terms of educating people.
    She needs to slow her roll and build a foundation for context in terms of each scoop of her bat sh!t crazy information.

1:20 How did Kerry get started in the alt-world biz? Standard “wanted to do SF movies.” Worked at JPL just before starting out (in my world, JPL developed the JESS Command Post Trainer for my unit)3:40 What is the Secret Space Program? Kerry says the SSP is a single program (with splits) run by the Paperclip Nazis and is participated in by Russia, Britian, US, etc. (My research shows this to be a total misconception. The SSP consists of several separate secret programs and further, they are in conflict with each other. The worst is the Dark Fleet consisting of Nazi “Janissaries” supporting Reptilian wars of conquest. Her idea of funding SSP is messed up. Different SSPs derive money in various ways. The genetic enhancement programs are funneled into Dark Fleet support. The “lesser” SSPs, US Air Force, US Navy, are separate and not receiving as much monetary support or “genetic enhancement” support.)
    I view the SSP in the same way I view the Millitary Industrial Complex.
    They may cherry pick and draft various individuals from the Millitary into their program, but by and large they are beholden to no one.
    They are more corporate than military.

5:10 RDS goes on a tangent on SSP funding. Kerry says moneys derived from drugs, child, sex & organ trafficking, mined gold and “high-yield trading programs” goes to support the SSP by trading with other ET civilizations and the Anunnaki in the Nazi Base in Antarctica.
    Kerry has never once fleshed out the actual situation in Antarctica.
    Are the Nazi's from WWII still there? Are the bases still manned? Did the Nazi's continue as a group but leave Antarctica?
    Or is there more of an alien presence based and controlling things in Antarctica
    The devil is in the details and the details have never been ironed out because Kerry is too busy topic jumping all the time.

11:00 Who are the whistleblowers and their ethical dispositions? Kerry mentions several folks, Pete Peterson being the “Dr Who.” (RDS loses patience and shuts down Kerry and didn’t listen to her further explanation of who whistleblowers were and what they did. This is a very shortsighted move on his part as he always wants to tie the discussion to his view of US political issues.)
    I suppose so but we have multiple interviews with Pete Peterson for folks to reference. I think RDS is trying to skip data that has already been shared in previous interviews. He wanted this interview more as a reference for further research. I was actually very okay with this method of interviewing as I've heard Kerry go triple scoop bat sh!t crazy more often than I can count.

12:30s RDS pushing Kerry by saying “just go, go” to only “name names” from her views of NASA/SSP is most unhelpful.
    It would have been helpful if Kerry could have just named names, but her memory doesn't work like that and she would have had to have had a list.

13:20 Deep State SSP and Paedo agenda, increasing orgone energy thru sex torture.
    Very sad and probably very true.
    Eve Lorgan's "Alien Love Bite" site says that anal sex also contributes to producing reptilian friendly energy.
    So for the record folks should probably think twice about going back door.

15:25 Super soldiers. Slang for being enhanced in some fashion. Movie “Universal Soldier.” SS are self-destruct chipped so they can’t go against orders from Deep State, Pete Peterson has knowledge.
    For the record Billy Meier stated this as far back as 1975, and he included an incredible amount of data that turned out to be true as well.
    Things a one armed man sitting on a swiss mountain shouldn't have been able to come up with.
    One of the many pieces of data that just seemed to amazing for him to know was that the tallest mountains in the world were not the Himilayas but Mount Chimborazo in Ecuador being as this was the furthest place from the Earth's center and had the weakest gravity of anywhere on the surface of the earth.
    Billy states that these cloned soldiers will be nothing more than zombie killing machines, and he even states that these things have no soul.
    He also states that these things get lose from their captors and go on a zombie killing spree all across North America.
    So that sounds like a karmic repercussion if ever I've heard one.

18:00 ETs, how many? Thousands of differing races, Gordon Duff (Veterans Today) has a catalog as does Kerry on her site.
    Bill Ryan is of the opinion that Gordon Duff is a CIA operative and I'm of the opinion to agree with him.

19:30 What is the ET agenda? Varies. Basically a “takeover” the humans. We are hybrids.
    I think honestly there are a multitude of folks visiting us.
    We may be sport hunting for some. Sport F#cking for others. It is hard to say.
    I think if we found out the truth we would be very disappointed at what a base standard our value is.

20:20 Depopulation of Earth part of the ET agenda? Yes, in the higher echelons of the Deep State, easier to “maintain and control.” Humans as a food source especially “fat” guys.
    Kerry has been on record as saying that the Depopulation agenda isn't so much an ET agenda as it is an elite human agenda, those elite on earth who wish to control a smaller population, a smaller population that is less of a burdon on the Earth's resources and to insure that they have a planet where thier progeny and children live on rather than die on a barren used up rock.

For more info on a possible situation where mankind is a constant menu fixture one should research the work of Karla Turner.
    An expert hypnotist very proficient at getting past screen memories, she saw time and again situation where souls where pulled out of their bodies and placed into identical clones. She hypothesized that this was a meat eating practice. She used much more data than I will get into for coming to this conclusion.
    She was of the opinion that Reptilians valued flesh that had been flavored by a human soul.
    To maximize the resource of the human soul and it's flesh flavoring attributes rather than just kill someone and eat them, they would pull a soul and place it in a new clone this so as the new clone would be prepared by the soul through proper marinating.

21:18 How important is Portal and Star Gate Technology? And did we have a setback in 2009 -12? No, toroidal physics & time travel is the basis of interstellar travel. Portals being heavily contested on earth. Military bases, churches, Dome of the Rock, Stonehenge etc. build on them. Accelerators (Brookhaven Labs, CERN, etc) are portals. War in Iraq was over portal, Saddam Husain was bringing in Annunaki, war in Syria is over portals as well, and portals in Iran are also desired. War over oil is cover story.
    We should all be able to correlate this based on where we live.
    I for one can tell you that the Rainbow Valley in Phoenix Arizona is a constant UFO hot spot and this is where Luke Air Force Base is located.
    Kerry does a video with John Edmonds who lives on a very active portal in this valley, and the video is pretty crazy, there is even a supposed alien who looks around a corner while John and Kerry are filming.

24:05 Vietnam war was about spider ETs coming in thru the Angkor Wat*portal (from Mark Richards)
    In an interview Kerry did with John Lear they discuss this.
    John Lear goes on to talk about Lou Baldin who was a contactee and also in the Vietnam War.
    Baldin states that the war was indeed to battle beings crossing over through stargates.
    Baldin states that the beings were winged humanoids and that they looked mostly female, kind of like harpies from Greed mythology.

For a general overview of weird things US soldiers have seen during their tour of Vietnam go to the link I provided. Giant spiders and winged humanoids have both been sighted.

26:00 can we defend ourselves from ETs? Yes, would not be here if we couldn’t
    We appear to be able to shoot them down, but I don't think this means we could defend ourselves from a full on invasion.
    Shooting down a rogue scout is not the same as repelling a full scale invasion.
    Maybe giant spiders and winged humanoids not relying on very advanced tech, more their biological advantages, but a full scale tech savvy invasion? I don't think so.

26:45 What have we done right in the last 10 years? Movie biz, aliens shown in movies won’t catch kids flatfooted. Kids have memories of past lives, so they “get it.”
    28:00 What is the motivation for restriction of advanced tech? Free energy, Tesla killed for it. We are like cattle, used for food and for fighting wars.
    31:10 Artificial Intelligence. 5G grid Minerva is an AI who outlived it’s creating civilization. AI probably a much bigger threat to us than the Reptilians.
    34:10 Parallel Earth.
    34:45 Nazis age reversed, Verner Von Braun is one.
    35:10 War of the worlds. We humans are made up of 12 or more DNA strands. ETs contribute DNA and then reincarnate thru us. Walk-ins. Many children who are ½ grays incarnating now. Lack of emotional connection but have paranormal capabilities. Problem we must deal with.
    Lots of material there, nothing substantial to contribute.

39:00 humans have “defeated” nanos in vaccines
    I've wondered about various applications here as well.
    Could there be a vaccine to make us less palatable to reptilian dinner forks?

42:20 Define the Illuminati. Black magicians let by the Black Pope originally from Atlantis. Rothschilds are a “front agency” like NASA. Blackmailing of Illuminati members to “keep them on board”
    I've often speculated along these lines with no real meat in so far as corroborating proof to substantiate.
    For me, I often site Carlos Castaneda's work where he talks about the "sorcerors" of old using whatever methods worked for capturing human energy and making magical applications. He often talks about the ancient pyramids of Mexico and central America as such, and he warns against visiting these places as these places were used to capture/aquire the energy of those in it's proximity, further more certain essenses of those who made these pyramids still linger on as ghoul type apparitions living on the energy of the living. Kind of like the Dementors from Azkaban in the Harry Potter movies.
    The occult practices of the elite align very well with the human sacrifice rituals from ancient Mexico and Castaneda makes loose references about this lineage and practice going back to Atlantis.

44:15 Who is humanity and how are we winning? Grand experiment where we can learn to get along (most ETs do not get along). We are all part of Source. Illuminati fell in love with the mirror (dark side) and got away from the source.
    This dark side would be an alternate dimension where there is no light. Entities from this dimension appear to us as Shadow Beings.
    Parasitic entities, if Cern succeeds in creating a portal to this dimension we are all f#cked.

46:05 What is the future? Slowly breaking out of the “shell” of ET domination. Atlantis coming to the surface. We are time travelers. As a composite hybrid of ET races, we are more than the sum of the parts. Movie “Lucy” shows our future.
    I personally do not have such a grand outlook.
    We are the genetic manifestation of what our DNA is capable of translating from spirit or our souls.
    No David Wilcock ascension is going to happen in my opinion.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th July 2017), modwiz (23rd July 2017), TimeLab (25th July 2017), WantDisclosure (23rd July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks

Strangely enough from what I've researched we should not assume telepathic equates spiritual endowment.
    I've heard that the two can be quite separated from one another.
    From what I've often heard telepathy use can often cut you off from spiritual source and as such intuition of a spiritual nature.
    There is also technologically endowed telepathy and from what I've heard the Grays make use of this technology, so I wouldn't assume they are more advanced than we. I also don't neccesarily think Gray hybridization is necessarily the answer for what we see right now in folks who may qualify in this description of folks with hybrid qualities.
    Vaccine use has been shown to create a state of being in people where they lose communication and empathy skills and gain logical linear computer use type skills.

I agree I like Robert's interview style.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th July 2017), TimeLab (25th July 2017), WantDisclosure (23rd July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Both excerpts refer to what Kerry talks about in terms of John Lear and Mark Richards. The website has nothing to do with Lear, Kerry or Richards but documents the same information they discuss. From this website http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/0...e-vietnam-war/

There were also reports during the Vietnam War of spiders far larger than any known in the region. One such report comes from a comment on the website Cryptomundo in 2013, in response to a post by cryptozoologist Loren Coleman entitled Camel Spiders and Other Alleged Giant Spiders. The commenter, who goes by the name “mrmaxima,” claimed that his father-in-law had been in a 5-man scout unit during the war and that while out in the jungle had seen enormous spiders described as having bodies the size of dinner plates, with 20 to 30 inch leg-spans. These mysterious spiders were reported as always being found near water sources such as creeks or rivers, and that they were extraordinarily tough. On several occasions it was claimed that the startled men had opened fire on the massive spiders with their M16s but that even when riddled with bullets they’d still be moving around and scampering about. Of course this is a totally unverified report, but it certainly makes one think about what sorts of unknown species could be wandering about out there in this jungle already known to be inhabited by numerous deadly spiders and snakes.

Some strange accounts from the war are a bit harder to classify, and one of these is certainly the case of what has come to be mostly known as the “Bird Woman of Da Nang,” and was most famously recounted by John Keel in his Mothman Prophecies, in which he credits the source as being FSR Case Histories, No. 10, June 1972. In the summer of 1969, a private, first class of the marine corps by the name of Earl Morrison was sitting on top of a bunker near Da Nang with two others on guard duty when they claimed to have seen something unlike anything they had ever experienced before.

At first it started as a weird glow in the sky, the source indiscernible, but as it drew closer they could make out that it was some sort of flying humanoid with bat-like wings. As it slowly moved closer, certain features could be ascertained. The creature seemed to be in the form of a naked woman, with flowing long hair and totally black skin that cast an eery greenish glow around it. The entity was described as being completely silent, and as flying very slowly and purposefully. Morrison would say of the odd sight:

There was a glow on her and around her. Everything glowed. Looked like she glowed and threw off a radiance. We saw her arms toward the wings and they looked like regular molded arms, each with a hand, and, fingers and everything, but they had skin from the wings going over them. And when she flapped her wings, there was no noise at first. It looked like her arms didn’t have any bones in them, because they were limber just like a bat.
    The strange entity inexorably came closer as the shocked men looked on, unsure of what to do, until it was hovering a mere 6 or 7 feet above their heads, so close that she blotted out the moon. None of them knew what to do, and all they could do was stare with mouths agape, trying to make sense of what they were seeing. The entire time they could hear no sound from the creature, and it was not until she was continuing on her way that they could make out the faint sound of her wings flapping. The entire encounter was reported as lasting between 3 and 4 minutes. Interestingly, Vietnam folklore speaks of what are referred to as “night fliers,” which are winged humanoids usually described as being women and which are said to swoop down to attack the unwary.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th July 2017), modwiz (23rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,111 Times in 20,309 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    Vaccine use has been shown to create a state of being in people where they lose communication and empathy skills and gain logical linear computer use type skills.
    I sincerely hope that your above statement is not an allusion to the proven-false-ad-nauseam supposition that autism would be caused by vaccines. Because if it is, then I'd like to state the following:

• The "research" supporting this quack theory has been proven false, and the "researchers" behind it were simply out to con the government out of subsidies and grants. Just because Andrew Wakefield was deprived of his right to ever practise medicine again in the United Kingdom doesn't mean that he would be some anti-establishment hero who was crucified for going in against Big Pharma™. The guy was a conman.

Furthermore, most of the people who claim that vaccines cause autism are people who don't understand first thing about genetics and neurology. They are not trained medical professionals. And if they are, then they're either unworthy of their diploma because of their incompetence, or unworthy of same because they're charlatans.

• I am autistic, and I'm probably more empathic than 95% of the members of this forum. I do however have mild dyslexia, as well as mild motor skill impairments which (among other things) affect my speech, which is what you may pick up from my participation in the Voices of the Forums video conferences, and which may wrongfully raise the impression that I would have an accent as the result of my not being a native English speaker.

Yet, in spite of the very thorough and very traumatizing attempts to dumb me down by my environment when I grew up, have me believe I was retarded and mold me into a docile serf, I think I've managed to develop my communication skills rather well, and in five different languages (English, Dutch, French, German, Afrikaans) to boot, with notions of a few additional languages (Spanish, Italian, Latin, Greek) on top.

I also started teaching myself English from the age of 6-7 onward, long before we ever had English classes — or for that matter, French classes — at school. And even though I'm not a native English speaker, my English is apparently so good that one of these "alt media celebrities" launched the rumor that I would be an artificial intelligence, just because I happen to know the rules of grammar and because I know how to use a spell checker — which, for someone with dyslexia, is a blessing. (It doesn't do autocorrect, by the way — I don't even use that on my phone, because I hate it — but it does highlight misspelled words. I also keep a bookmark in my browser to an online dictionary for in the event of doubt.)
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

DNA (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th July 2017), Myst (24th July 2017), The One (24th July 2017)