Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Karma, animals and you

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    This woman has some good animal karma. The best New Age-into-action story I've ever heard.

Oregon woman finds cougar in living room, says telepathy helped her get it out.

An Oregon woman who found a mountain lion in her living room says she relied on "frequency and attunement," "feline-speak eye blinking," and telepathy to calm the animal and safely guide it out after it took a six-hour nap behind the couch.

"This is wild," Lauren Taylor of Ashland posted on Facebook at the beginning of July.

Taylor, who was not immediately available for comment, wrote about her encounter with the wild animal on the social media platform, saying the animal entered the household after drinking from a fountain/pond near the back door. Taylor said the cougar entered through the open door, and said it was likely unaware it was walking indoors at first because of plants and stairs built around tree branches.

A housemate shouted after seeing the animal, and Taylor said the cougar was agitated and tried to leave through a closed window before hiding behind the sofa. When Taylor went to check on the animal a bit later, she found it asleep.

"When I made noise, she woke up and looked startled so I consciously raised my frequency, gazed lovingly into her eyes, and communicated using feline-speak eye blinking to calm her," Taylor wrote on Facebook. "It was amazing to realize that this worked. I gazed lovingly then blinked hard and then she did it back! Then, she went back to sleep."

Taylor explained in her post that cats are "extremely psychic" and "perceptive of energy."

Before dawn, Taylor said, she sent the animal telepathic pictures of routes out of the house and up into the hills, then woke the animal up with drumming. A video posted to her Facebook shows the mountain lion leaving its place behind the couch and appearing to exit the house as drumming echoes in the background.

"She roused and knew just what to do.... walking out through the open doors, through the yard, across the creek, and through the empty field behind us exactly as we had shown her," Taylor wrote.

Taylor said she had extensive experience with energy and animals and does not suggest seeking out encounters with mountain lions.

https://www.facebook.com/lauren.hear...2359996209550/

Last edited by Dreamtimer, 25th July 2018 at 16:42.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2018), Elen (25th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2018), JRS (26th July 2018), Kathy (25th July 2018), modwiz (25th July 2018), Wind (25th July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    This woman has some good animal karma. The best New Age-into-action story I've ever heard.

Oregon woman finds cougar in living room, says telepathy helped her get it out.

An Oregon woman who found a mountain lion in her living room says she relied on "frequency and attunement," "feline-speak eye blinking," and telepathy to calm the animal and safely guide it out after it took a six-hour nap behind the couch.

"This is wild," Lauren Taylor of Ashland posted on Facebook at the beginning of July.

Taylor, who was not immediately available for comment, wrote about her encounter with the wild animal on the social media platform, saying the animal entered the household after drinking from a fountain/pond near the back door. Taylor said the cougar entered through the open door, and said it was likely unaware it was walking indoors at first because of plants and stairs built around tree branches.

A housemate shouted after seeing the animal, and Taylor said the cougar was agitated and tried to leave through a closed window before hiding behind the sofa. When Taylor went to check on the animal a bit later, she found it asleep.

"When I made noise, she woke up and looked startled so I consciously raised my frequency, gazed lovingly into her eyes, and communicated using feline-speak eye blinking to calm her," Taylor wrote on Facebook. "It was amazing to realize that this worked. I gazed lovingly then blinked hard and then she did it back! Then, she went back to sleep."

Taylor explained in her post that cats are "extremely psychic" and "perceptive of energy."

Before dawn, Taylor said, she sent the animal telepathic pictures of routes out of the house and up into the hills, then woke the animal up with drumming. A video posted to her Facebook shows the mountain lion leaving its place behind the couch and appearing to exit the house as drumming echoes in the background.

"She roused and knew just what to do.... walking out through the open doors, through the yard, across the creek, and through the empty field behind us exactly as we had shown her," Taylor wrote.

Taylor said she had extensive experience with energy and animals and does not suggest seeking out encounters with mountain lions.

https://www.facebook.com/lauren.hear...2359996209550/

This is so beautiful.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th July 2018), Dreamtimer (25th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2018), Elen (26th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2018), modwiz (26th July 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Kathy View Post
    This is so beautiful.
    Thanks for adding the video! Beautiful to see.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th July 2018), Dreamtimer (28th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2018), Kathy (26th July 2018), modwiz (26th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Very interesting. Might have come into the house originally because it felt positive welcoming energy.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th July 2018), Dreamtimer (28th July 2018), Elen (26th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2018), Kathy (29th July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Just further proof that when one cougar meets another they get along just fine...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th July 2018), Dreamtimer (26th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd August 2018), Elen (26th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2018), Kathy (29th July 2018)

Thanks
    Chris, lol. Seriously. In public.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th July 2018), Chris (27th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd August 2018), Elen (27th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2018), Kathy (29th July 2018), modwiz (27th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Just further proof that when one cougar meets another they get along just fine...
    Chris, lol. Seriously. In public.
    I saw that too, but I didn't want to say anything.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (27th July 2018), Dreamtimer (28th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd August 2018), Elen (27th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th July 2018), Kathy (29th July 2018), modwiz (27th July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    I love my pets and they have all been rescued. Karma - I once may have given the word/term Karma some credence. No longer do I think karma is applicable.

What on earth is to be gained by giving a newborn baby a life long disease or disability?
    What on earth is to be gained by thinking/believing that stock animals deserve to be killed for their meat?
    What on earth is to be gained by harming/testing animals with regard to pharmaceuticals and cosmetics et cetera?

No longer can I view karma as a type of punishment system. Everyday psychopaths and narcissists cause untold pain and suffering and we Humans can do one of two things. We can learn to step back from our lives and live a simpler less complicated life. We can stop supporting business that engages in harmful processes.

Of course we cannot just stop doing everything in an instant but as long as we are trying to observe and understand - we can make progress surely ...?????

Pets can either be rescued and live a good life with a carer who does their best - or - they can find themselves in an untenable situation at the hands of those who care little about themselves let alone a sentient creature.

Love love love animals. Don't look for meat and have not suffered for the lack of it. Don't call myself a vegetarian as that is a specific choice. I was raised, like most of us, to eat meat. I think I was deceived and as such I have moved on and now make my choices based on my knowledge base.

Loving my pets and would never want any harm to come to them. They give unconditional love which is what most Humans crave and some seldom find - from other Humans.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th July 2018), Dreamtimer (30th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd August 2018), Elen (30th July 2018), Kathy (30th July 2018), Shadowself (29th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    I love my pets and they have all been rescued. Karma - I once may have given the word/term Karma some credence. No longer do I think karma is applicable.

What on earth is to be gained by giving a newborn baby a life long disease or disability?
    What on earth is to be gained by thinking/believing that stock animals deserve to be killed for their meat?
    What on earth is to be gained by harming/testing animals with regard to pharmaceuticals and cosmetics et cetera?

No longer can I view karma as a type of punishment system. Everyday psychopaths and narcissists cause untold pain and suffering and we Humans can do one of two things. We can learn to step back from our lives and live a simpler less complicated life. We can stop supporting business that engages in harmful processes.

Of course we cannot just stop doing everything in an instant but as long as we are trying to observe and understand - we can make progress surely ...?????

Pets can either be rescued and live a good life with a carer who does their best - or - they can find themselves in an untenable situation at the hands of those who care little about themselves let alone a sentient creature.

Love love love animals. Don't look for meat and have not suffered for the lack of it. Don't call myself a vegetarian as that is a specific choice. I was raised, like most of us, to eat meat. I think I was deceived and as such I have moved on and now make my choices based on my knowledge base.

Loving my pets and would never want any harm to come to them. They give unconditional love which is what most Humans crave and some seldom find - from other Humans.

I dunno, some 'intuitives' say karma sucks, others say karma is not really karma, meaning it functions in a different manner that 'payment'. One aspect of karma that struck me as fair in its eminence, energy swapping. Wrongdoing results in a karmic energy swap.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th July 2018), Dreamtimer (30th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd August 2018), Elen (30th July 2018), Kathy (30th July 2018)

Thanks
    My dog just woke me up on the hour for the last three hours. Maybe one day I'll sleep again...

She's really glad I'm home.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd August 2018), Elen (31st July 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2018), Kathy (1st August 2018), Wind (31st July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    My dog just woke me up on the hour for the last three hours. Maybe one day I'll sleep again...

She's really glad I'm home.
    Our cat used to wake us up. Then we put her in the garage for the nite to get some sleep. She loved it as critters were in there...

...maybe that’s what she wanted in the first place.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd August 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd August 2018), Elen (3rd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2018), Kathy (4th August 2018)

Thanks
    I think this might be bad karma for the zoo in Cairo that painted this donkey to make it appear to be a zebra.

Allegedly.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th August 2018), Elen (4th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2018), Kathy (4th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Everytime I view an article about any animal that is not in its Natural Habitat - I instantly feel sad for the animal. Unless the animal has been rescued and is being given proper care - I cannot help but feel sad for the animal.

Magnifique Animaux Everytime. They are such excellent Teachers. They teach us about ourselves.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2018), Dreamtimer (4th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th August 2018), Elen (4th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2018), Kathy (4th August 2018)