Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Grey Alien filmed next to a Sasquatch

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Double D don't think I've forgotten or not wanted to respond to your posts. I have
    But as I started to answer them I felt my answers were getting too nebulous and unclear.

First off I absolutely agree with your statement in so far as vetting information is concerned. If that is what works for you (and it seems to have worked just fine) then you should continue this route.
    I on the other hand lay a great deal of credit to my information gathering on human experience.
    I often employ the strategy of "suspending my disbelief" until I have heard folks out.
    This works amazingly well for me.
    We are all capable of being fooled or lied to by folks, especially if the lie is a very limited version and the liar talks as little as possible.
    I see this with Corey Goode. It's as if his handlers know this and have told him to talk as little as possible, this due to the more he talks the more folks can and will get a read on him.
    This is just my take.
    In so far as human communication is involved I absolutely trust my built in lie detector.
    It's a organ of communication we all have, some are better than others.
    I find the more information I have, the more I can trust this built in lie detector.
    So as far as myself, I can learn from the experiences of others based on the fact that if there is a con going on I'm eventually going to see it.
    Feel it might be more accurate.

I've read three of David Paulides' MISSING 411 books and listened to countless hours of interviews, they are all based on MISSING PERSONS cases.
    He doesn't even do any real writing in terms of creativity, the entire books are based on MISSING PERSONS cases, so you are reading file after file of people who have gone missing, a lot of them children. It's tough reading for those who are a little on the sensitive side.
    Paulides does not "lead" the witness, he gives a set of criteria these cases all match and then he gives you the missing person file so you can see, yes this indeed matches the case and it matches many of the other cases in these specific clusters.

Here is the first interview I had the pleasure of listening to that hooked me.
    This interview was back in 2012 with George Knapp. This is a good listen if you are doing house work or something.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQGT89-Pm64

These are some of the criteria Paulides uses when including a case and forming a cluster.
    I would like to mention that Paulides is a retired Police Detective and he is quite familiar with murderers and such, these cases have all been included because it is almost impossible for a human being to have committed these crimes.

• The missing disappear in places with lakes, mountains and are known bigfoot habitats.
    • When children disappear they are almost ALWAYS covered with scratches, as if someone had picked them up and ran with them through the bush.
    • Dogs cannot track the person missing, this is because Bigfoot picked them up and ran off with them.
    • Often times the dogs will not track the missing, as if they are scared of something.
    • They are scared of something.
    • There is often an animal bedding next to the child when they are found.
    • Children when found alive will often report things like they were taken by a bear, or a big dog.
    • People often disappear while picking berries.
    • This is because Bigfoot is also a berry picking omnivore.
    • Goat Herders often disappear, this is because Bigfoot likes to eat him some goats from time to time.
    • Bow hunters in blinds disappear quite a bit.
    • This is probably because some dumb ass took a shot at a bigfoot and got his ass killed for it.
    • There are quite a few hunters found dead, who have a large dead animal carcass. Many times the hunter has gone through the process of butchering and or quartering the animal, and whatever didn't get taken to the automobile already has been taken. The hunter being dead.
    • It seems a big animal kill can draw a bigfoot in.
    • Children are often found many times farther away than they could have gotten realistically on their own. And on top of it, on top of a mountain, or on top of a mountain were they would have had to have climbed two mountains to get there. Lost children do not go up steep elevations. They just don't
    • But bigfoot does.
    • The only real unexplainable feature of these disappearances is the weather.
    • When a search and rescue begins searching for the missing, the weather seems to conspire against them. This happens so much in the case reports that you just can't ignore it. It's as if whatever or whoever is snatching these people can control the freaking weather! I think it is possible that bigfoot could be an agent of another culture and or race of beings. I think this picture taken by Scott Carpenter in my initial post serves as food for thought that this may in fact be the case. I doubt Sasquatch can change the weather, but it seems plausible that a race of beings capable of space travel could in fact alter the weather if need be.
    Last edited by DNA, 12th July 2017 at 16:10.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th July 2017), Aragorn (12th July 2017), Dreamtimer (13th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th July 2017), modwiz (13th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Amanda: Thanks. Usually I am flamed here at TOT for my feeble attempts at sarcastic humor. Be warned, your thanks will only encourage me and make Aragorn's job more difficult.

BTW, when I was in OZ, I ran across a young lady who works in an organization that helps troubled children. What struck me was, she confirmed that her organization had turned up several instances of Satanic ritual abuse of children. As she was well know by one of my business partners, who vouched for her, I had no reason to doubt her story. As this was relatively early in my investigations, it served to push me further along as I felt it was some confirmation of Deep State ugliness.
    I've heard the same.
    It seems that Australia is every bit as bad as the US and the UK.

I'm including the video below because it is much shorter and more likely to be watched and it really embodies what the Paulides Missing 411 cases are all about.
    This case gets right to the point.

I didn't mention before but I will now.
    Paulides has hinted and given information that would lead one to believe there is a massive Government cover up regarding these missing person cases in National Parks, this seems to start of course with the National Park Service. And in the case below this extends to the FBI and a group of Army Green Berets who are armed for some reason with M16s and form their own search unit separate and autonomous in regards to the official search and rescue team assembled by local law enforcement. The father of Dennis Martin told Paulides that the Park Officials in this case were not acting of their own accord he could tell they were taking orders from the FBI. This man also stated that the FBI agent who was involved with this particular case ended up committing suicide.
    What truths burdened the FBI agent so much he committed suicide? Was it information regarding these cases?
    When reading file after file and realizing that the mysteries behind them are probably known by the powers that be it could very well be that an FBI agent who specialized in park disappearances could have been clued in on something quite disturbing and difficult to live with.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th July 2017), Aragorn (12th July 2017), Dreamtimer (13th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (12th July 2017), Elen (17th July 2017), modwiz (13th July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    DNA, I've absolutely no doubt that 411 is a real problem. I do not have, as yet, personal proof. As I am moving close to a large US National park I'm sure I will have the opportunity to gain such "proof."

Also, once I move, I will be getting into vortexes and Ley lines. Conversations with Giovonni has me interested in the ECETI Ranch, so I will make time and funds available for that.

...so if I go silent, Big Foot and I probably had a run in.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 13th July 2017 at 00:48. Reason: missing words

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th July 2017), Aragorn (12th July 2017), DNA (12th July 2017), Dreamtimer (12th July 2017), Elen (17th July 2017), modwiz (13th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    DNA, I've absolutely no doubt that 411 is a real problem. I do not have, as yet, personal proof. As I am moving close to a large US National park I'm sure I will opportunity to gain such "proof."

Also, once I move, I will be getting into vortexes and Ley lines. Conversations with Giovonni has me interested in the ECETI Ranch, so I will make time and funds available for that.

...so if I go silent, Big Foot and I probably had a run in.
    There seems to be evidence that Bigfoot/Sasquatch and other creatures use vortexes and ley lines.
    Have you heard of Goerge Knapp's "Hunt for the Skinwalker". The book is a game changer.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q1UQIQ5kWA

This book is the culmination of years of work done by NIDS (National Institute For Discovery Science) a group of scientists searching for answers in connections with certain areas that are hotspots for UFO/Sasqatch activity.
    NIDS is funded exclusively by Robert Bigelow a Las Vegas Real Estate Billionaire.
    Their most famous case involves a Ranch in the Uinta Basin of North East Utah.
    A family named The Gormans had bought a Ranch that was ground zero for portal activity. Much in the same way the ECETI Ranch is.

Portal Activity brings ALL paranormal activity to one location apparently.
    Many cryptids were seen, not just Sasquatch, but Dogmen, a Lake Monster, extinct dire wolves, and what the Navajo and Utes call skinwalkers beings that were half human and half hyena. As well as cloaked beings that seemed to be quite powerful and dangerous.

UFO's are seen here and so are cattle mutilations.
    Softball sized orbs are quite common.
    And poltergeist activity is quite common as well. Poltergeist activity in the house. It is funny because I speacilize in ghosts, a personal hobby you could call, and I've always said that ghosts can not be responsible for what is called poltergeist activity, that something else is responsible for this because ghosts can not move physical objects.
    This book helps back that up. If you have poltergeist activity it is not a ghost problem it is something else, and you are probably in a portal zone.

NIDS bought the Gorman Ranch and set about performing experiments and attempting to video the phenomenon.
    They employed a very high tech form of night vision goggles.
    One such Scientist reported seeing a portal open up in the middle of the night while wearing such goggles and seeing a huge Sasquatch type creature push and pull himself through the portal and drop 16 or so feet on to the ground and run off.

Tom Gorman the Ranch owner has said that he has seen portals in the sky that looked like orange orbs but when you got the right angle on them you could see through the portals to the other side and you could see a different colored sky than the one on this side.
    This book is a capstone piece in terms of connecting seemingly unrelated knowledge and I take it for granted everyone has read it.
    Last edited by DNA, 13th July 2017 at 00:01.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th July 2017), Aragorn (13th July 2017), Dreamtimer (13th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (13th July 2017), Elen (17th July 2017), modwiz (13th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Just want to add to this wonderfully thought provoking thread - My friend, who manages the research group stated something to me during a conversation. She stated: Amanda on the night sit, we set up our equipment. In the morning we play back all the footage. Sometimes when we look at the timestamp - we can see a shadow type object on screen - but - we were still awake and watching at that time and did not see anything.

Have also been reliably informed that there is a leyline/vortex intersection not far from where I live. It is near a location in NSW Australia called Hay. It is a rural setting. Apparently when you look up to the sky, when you are standing in the correct position - you can see exactly what DNA describes in the above post. The person relaying the information to me - saw it with his own eyes.

As for the missing People - I have my theories but I am reluctant to put them into writing. I am also a former operational Police Officer so I understand how public servants have to engage in their duties. There are reasons that people go missing and are never found. As for the FBI Agent - did he actually commit suicide? How do we know it was suicide?

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th July 2017), DNA (13th July 2017), Elen (17th July 2017), modwiz (13th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Just want to add to this wonderfully thought provoking thread - My friend, who manages the research group stated something to me during a conversation. She stated: Amanda on the night sit, we set up our equipment. In the morning we play back all the footage. Sometimes when we look at the timestamp - we can see a shadow type object on screen - but - we were still awake and watching at that time and did not see anything.

Have also been reliably informed that there is a leyline/vortex intersection not far from where I live. It is near a location in NSW Australia called Hay. It is a rural setting. Apparently when you look up to the sky, when you are standing in the correct position - you can see exactly what DNA describes in the above post. The person relaying the information to me - saw it with his own eyes.

As for the missing People - I have my theories but I am reluctant to put them into writing. I am also a former operational Police Officer so I understand how public servants have to engage in their duties. There are reasons that people go missing and are never found. As for the FBI Agent - did he actually commit suicide? How do we know it was suicide?

Thank you for the information I absolutely appreciate it.
    There are many accounts of folks stating that there are things of a paranormal nature that seemed to be cloaked.
    I have a very good friend who took a picture at the superstition mountains just outside of Phoenix AZ and she got a cigar shaped UFO that she didn't see with her regular vision.
    As for the portals and such there are folks who have gotten a little of this on film.
    Mt. Graham in Arizona with the Vatican observatory on top is considered a portal area and here is a video someone took of a stationary UFO above it, in my opinion this is not a UFO but a portal.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtNWa1SxRBY

This is just one of the best portal zone presentations I have ever seen and there is hardly anyone who has seen it, it probably disserves a dedicated thread.
    This is Tom Dongo a long time Sedona AZ researcher, in this presentation he shows photos acquired during his research that are just out of this world.
    This combined with his own personal stories and those the folks he has interviewed in Sedona are very compelling.
    In this video he shows a picture taken on the Bradshaw Ranch, Sedona's answer to the Gorman Ranch I was talking about earlier.
    Mrs. Bradshaw took a picture of a portal in the sky she said looked like a large rectangular movie screen and in the picture you can see some pretty crazy things.
    It is a one of a kind picture there is nothing else like it.
    I don't remember where in the video this pic is and I don't have time to watch it right now, but if I do later I will return and put the time stamp in.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th July 2017), Dreamtimer (13th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th July 2017), Elen (17th July 2017), modwiz (13th July 2017)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post

You can go to 7:40 in the video to get the best shot of what is going on.

Another hazy, shaky and extremely vague look into the private affairs of an innocent Sasquatch, this time accompanied by an Extraterrestrial Biological Entity.

A newfound grey alien friend perhaps?

I believe anything!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th July 2017), DNA (13th July 2017), Dreamtimer (16th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th July 2017), Elen (16th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    DNA - There are terms/words I never use and paranormal is one of them. I think that our complete history has been, shall we say, tampered with and with that comes terms/words that have been created. The only term/word I like to utilise, for the purposes of communication is Exopolitics. I also prefer the terms/words Intergalactic Visitor and Intergalactic Craft. Just sharing - nothing more and nothing less.

I am pleased that you welcome the information about the location near Hay NSW Australia. I have never taught the subject but I know from first hand experience that Children, Young Adults and many many many People are keen to study and learn about all aspects or our shared planet Earth. The truth is emerging.

Last edited by Amanda, 14th July 2017 at 00:42.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th July 2017), DNA (14th July 2017), Dreamtimer (16th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th July 2017), Elen (16th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    This is a video where Scott Carpenter has gotten what he thinks are portals opening up and being utilized by strange little alien like entities.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AdbAEjgiHQ

To further expand the topic I have this story that is listed on the David Paulides Sasquatch website.

The story is about a man on a long hike in the Oregon Mountains and two days into his hike he feels he walked into a "trap", the trap was a door way into another dimension. The man barely escaped with his life he felt and he felt the trap was laid by a bigfoot.
    The story and others like it can be found here http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/vanishing_bigfoot.html

The Trap
    This account is from Larry Kelm whom I personally spoke with during a BFRO (Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization) field trip in Ruidoso, NM.
    Quote: “In the fall of 1980 I ran a small business as a construction contractor in Eugene, Oregon. During the slow times and in-between jobs I would don my backpack and hiking boots and disappear into the mountains for weeks at a time enjoying the peaceful solitude of long hikes. At that time I was single and didn’t answer to anyone so I was free to do what I wanted when I wanted. On the trip in question I decided to hike the old Mollala Indian trail that followed the ridge tops from Saddle Blanket Mountain to Oakridge, one of the Native American’s favorite summer camps and trading centers. It was a beautiful August day, two days into the hike (I expected to be gone about two weeks), when literally out of the blue the most terrifying thing that ever happened to me in my life occurred. It would change my perspective of reality forever.
    “I was walking along the trail enjoying the strong breeze and bright sunshine when, in the middle of a step, everything around me started to turn gray and blurry. The only way I can describe it was as if suddenly I was looking through someone else’s prescription sunglasses. I finished the step and started another. Every inch I moved forward the darkness increased and the gray blurring turned into a jumble of shapes that made no sense. I then seemed to pass a barrier and everything started to return back into focus when my foot reached the ground on the second step everything around me had changed. Day had turned into night and there was no wind. All the Douglas Fir and pine trees had been replaced with thick jungle-like growth. The cool thin mountain air was replaced with humid thick air. There were no stars in the sky, but there was a diffused light that let me see everything clearly, however I couldn’t tell what the light source was.
    “As often happens when the human body receives a massive dose of adrenaline the entire incident appeared like it was in slow motion and even though I was only there for a second or two I had time to observe my surroundings. The silence was broken by [a] continuous high pitched keening sound, and I was nearly overwhelmed with a sense of fear and danger. My momentum caused me to take one more step before stopping in my tracks.
    “It was at this point, I heard a whispered "Gotcha" over my right shoulder. I couldn’t tell if I heard it with my ears or inside my head. The word wasn’t directed at me but something said the word quietly to itself. I was so terrified I actually felt my heart stop for a moment. That whispered word is what saved me. I opened my mouth and gasped in a huge gush of thick air and recoiled backward in the same footsteps I had entered wherever I was. As I threw myself backward, I looked over my right shoulder. A dark colored hairy right hand and arm was reaching for my throat over my shoulder. The hand had pale ivory spade-shaped fingernails. The nails looked clean and almost had a manicured look to them. The thumb was placed lower (towards the wrist) on the hand than a human’s is. Both hand and arm were thin and powerful looking and both were covered with thick coarse black hair.
    “I got a good look at it because the thumbnail grazed my neck (it did not break the skin) as I moved backwards. As I continued backwards, the hand clutched where my neck had been a split second before and it seemed to fade off into the distance as I returned through the Portal.
    “I took two more steps backwards a nd everything reversed itself from what had just happened. The world around me became lighter, the fir and pines gradually came back into view and by the third step I was back on Saddle Blanket Mountain.
    “I continued to move backwards in terror, and as I did, I observed that where I had just come from was a shimmering oval patch of air about the size of a large door. The woods behind it looked like it was under water. By the fifth backward step the shimmering area seemed to just evaporate and everything was back to normal. By then my lungs had nearly burst from the volume of air I had inhaled during the huge gasp I had just taken. My body felt like it was on fire from the adrenaline surge. I spun around and ran back down the trail as fast as my legs could carry me, and didn’t stop until I reached my truck. I was nearly two days getting to that place and about three hours getting back.
    “On my way home I was absolutely horrified at the thought of what would happen if I were to drive my truck into something like that. It had been a trap pure and simple. Whatever it was that tried to kill me somehow kept the Portal hidden from me on the way in, and I didn’t actually see it until I was back out again. I had terrible nightmares for years, and still haven’t come to grips with what happened. My fingers are trembling and the hair is standing up on the nape of my neck as I write this.”

Also in relation to portals, and their use, this is a story I read on a bigfoot site with sightings mentioned in Arizona.
    This story is in relation to Mt. Graham and note to folks reading this that I posted a portal video from Mt. Graham in post #21 on this thread.
    Paulides often talks about people going missing in the vicinity of granite boulders. Now you are going to have to trust me on this, I read this story from an Arizona Sasquatch sighting blog a couple of years ago and since then I haven't been able to find it so I'll summarize. A grown woman recounts her experience as a nine year old child with her family driving through the wooded areas of Mt. Graham here in Arizona. And yes this is the same Mt. Graham that the Vatican has their now famous binocular telescopes on. So this woman states that her family's car had gotten a flat tire and that while on the side of the road she began playing and while doing so she found herself behind a large granite boulder. She stated that although it makes absolutely no sense what so ever she swears that while playing behind this granite boulder two extremely large hairy hands came "out of" the boulder and tried to snatch her. The incident frightened her a great deal and she ran screaming to her parents who quickly finished changing the tire and drove away. She was so convinced that these hands were Sasquatch hands that she posted this incident on a Sasquatch sightings bulletin board.
    Is there a property of granite that makes it ideal for some unknown technology to affect a portal on?
    I've often wondered, are National Parks and such placed on known portal areas so as to prevent development and destruction of the portals

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2017), Dreamtimer (16th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), Elen (16th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I'm placing this video narrated by MK Davis here because it is in the Scott Carpenter spirit.
    Scott Carpenter understands Sasquatch and his family of whacky woodland creatures like to sneak up behind you.
    The folks who recorded this video realized that Sasquatch/Bigfoot know what video cameras and electronics are. Drink that in, Sasquatch know what electronics and recording equipment are.
    So based on that finding these folks faced a video camera into a mirror. That is freaking genius. They faced a video camera into a mirror so as the Sasquatch would not notice or see the actual electronics facing them.
    Also MKDavis is in my top three in so far as Sasquatch researchers go, so his opinion weighs heavily with me.

As far as the actual video is concerned we see two large seven+ feet tall bigfoot quarreling with each other, and then a really huge Sasquatch shows up, it must be 10 feet tall, it is huge. And upon seeing this biggest Sasquatch the smaller two head for the hills.
    Last edited by DNA, 16th July 2017 at 00:19.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2017), Dreamtimer (16th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), Elen (16th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Here is the Kerry Cassidy interview with John Edmonds where it is said an alien entity shows it's little head around 11:01 and 11:04.
    I've lived in Phoenix for quite some time and I've known that the Star Valley where Edmonds lives is in fact a UFO hotspot.
    It seems that Edmonds is living on a UFO portal zone, though at times it seems to me that Edmonds has gotten UFO disease where he very well may be making things up, I do think at the heart of the matter that he is in fact living on a portal zone.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2017), Dreamtimer (16th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), Elen (17th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I enjoyed listening to his story. It's good enough without the grey peeking around the corner bit. He does horse rescue which is why he bought the farm in the first place. It doesn't seem like having a portal zone on your property is terribly desirable.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2017), DNA (16th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), Elen (17th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    This is a short video from Brian Forester about a place in Peru with energies and a vortex.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th July 2017), Elen (25th July 2017), shijo (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I enjoyed listening to his story. It's good enough without the grey peeking around the corner bit. He does horse rescue which is why he bought the farm in the first place. It doesn't seem like having a portal zone on your property is terribly desirable.
    I have it on good authority that one can open portals almost anywhere:

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), Elen (25th July 2017)