Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Is Love.

Synagex

What Is Love.

What is love and how does this express it's self in your life, how do you express this to all life and what is love.

Loves messenger appears in many ways. It can come to you as a one of revelation that will change your world view.

You see the world from a vision of oneness rather than a myriad of separate forms. It can come as a progressive and Integrative series of patterns called archetype's or it can come as a reacuring dream.

Loves messanger can come as an incidence of suffering such as loss of a job, a death of a loved one, a divorce or long term illness. It can come as a deep question of existance such as who am I, or why am I here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (8th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (8th July 2017), enjoy being (9th July 2017), lake (8th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What is love?

One of my favorite chats which no one agrees with me but I still consider to be correct!

Love is:

An ego tensile manifestation of the magnified singular physical want regarding the self which incorporates both shared and hidden emotions along with a self singular glaring determination which invokes a dissemination of the self for another, for no other sane reason except fear.
    Therefore the need for love from another is the clarifying of fear to the self.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (8th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (8th July 2017), enjoy being (9th July 2017), sandy (9th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2h4PhgobI8

There was just no getting around that, it had to be done. Forgive me.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (8th July 2017), enjoy being (9th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lake View Post
    What is love?

One of my favorite chats which no one agrees with me but I still consider to be correct!

Love is:

An ego tensile manifestation of the magnified singular physical want regarding the self which incorporates both shared and hidden emotions along with a self singular glaring determination which invokes a dissemination of the self for another, for no other sane reason except fear.
    Therefore the need for love from another is the clarifying of fear to the self.

Agape, the truly unconditional love, requires no reciprocation. It is because it is. It's a state of being, not a desire.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (8th July 2017), enjoy being (9th July 2017), modwiz (10th July 2017), sandy (9th July 2017)

Synagex
    The message that comes from loves messanger has a language all of it's own. It is the language of poetry, parable, paradox, metaphor, riddle and myth.

Loves message might come as a post from this forum, a line from a poem, a lyric from a song or as a series of seemingly co incidental events which are filled with meaning beyond logical understanding. The message of love comes in symbols that are revealed in dreams and in images that appear in every day life. Loves message can come at any time.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), enjoy being (9th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    It seems like a good opportunity to post one of my favourite group of passages regards aspects of love.
    I have posted it before, there's two passages, one being from the writer and historian Barry Brailsford.
    And the other from a Gestalt healer named Rudolf Jarosewitsch.
    In fact the two passages are included in a chapter by Rudolf and they follow on from each other, with Barry's paragraph second.

Aroha is a Maori term that goes back to Waitaha times. It might be translated as “unconditional love”, and it stands for the utmost respect for fellow human beings. You can feel Aroha, when you are invited to enter a Marae. Rituals play an important part in Maori culture, as in the Powhiri, the welcome ceremony. After the challenge, exchange of speeches and Waiata (songs), the Hongi (touching of forehead and nose) signifies the sharing of the same air, the life force, and this seals the generous inclusion into the tribe.

A common ritual at gatherings is the use of the Tokutoku, or talking stick. Whoever holds the stick can speak whatever they want for however long they want. Holding the stick creates the space for everyone hearing each other. This is the prerequisite for peace. Everyone needs to have a say, and what everyone has to say needs to be validated, not necessarily be agreed with, but heard. In spaciousness there is place for everyone. There is no time pressure: “it takes as long as it takes.” This is Aroha in action, and we are in the fortunate position in this country that this spirit of Aroha has been kept alive in an unbroken lineage of being passed on from generation to generation.

New Zealand jade, called Pounamu, symbolises Aroha. In the old days it was carried through the land for the purpose of healing. Healing of the land and of people.
    “Pounamu is the sacred stone of this land. It is the core to the spirit of this land. Within the great rainbow of the planet, the colour of Aotearoa is green; the colour of healing. The stone of this land is Pounamu, which is often called greenstone. The spirit of this land is Aroha, or love, and the stone embodies that spirit. It is a very special stone. In Waitaha understanding, it is of the stars, Mere Pounamu, the star of many colours. Pounamu is not only green, it can be white, black, blue, green, light green, dark green, or golden. It has many, many colours. No matter what colour, its spirit is always the same. It is the stone of healing; it embodies the spirit of love. When we touch the stone, we touch into the stars, into the beginning of all. All that is, is of the stone, and the stone is all that is. The stone is of the beginning, it endures and is of the end. The stone is of the mountain that stands tall, that falls down into the river, is carried to the oceans, its boulders in the streams, t o finish up at the beaches as sand, to sink deep within the ocean, to be bedded down and become rock again, to be raised again in the future as mountains. So the song of the stone is an enduring one, of all ages. The spirit of Pounamu is the spirit of creation, the lore of the universe. The lore that drives the universe is love. That is the spirit of the stone.”
    And I will add another, again from the same chapter, a poem by another healer, Anne Maclean

When I call all my senses home
    into my central core
    then I know a deep peace
    just simply being.
    Here is unconditional love and compassion
    Heart deepening and expanding
    to accept whatever I am
    or have been, or will become.
    No tugs of war between anything,
    and all of me simply here.
    Such a gold mine in the one page, imo.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017), sandy (12th July 2017)

Synagex
    Excellent info IMO ^^^^^^ thankyou.

Love is felt through an open heart. It is no coincidence that the heart is at the centre of the body. The heart bridges the personal with the universal within you.

It bridges that which is bound to time with that which is boundless and eternal. It is the heart that shows us how to be true to our own nature. It is through the heart that we connect to the unique way in which the message of love is Intended to express through us.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017), enjoy being (9th July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I can't help but think of my son when I think of love. I love him so much it seems like it should hurt. I also love nature. Yes, there is death and consumption of one creature by another, and there is awesome beauty and wondrous creation.

We can learn from nature and understand the best ways to live. Symbiosis is a great example of how life works together to make something greater than each element. We are, in a way, the ultimate expression of symbiosis. The only time that's not true is when we fight against, try to control, or dirty up nature. It's not unlike filling our own bodies with crap and pushing them too far.

Love exists among all tribes of people. Perhaps not each individual. Animals love, imo. Respect comes through love.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017), enjoy being (9th July 2017), modwiz (10th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Love outside of one needs a messenger, messenger love can transmute trauma, hurt and more, it can bring up what needs to not be within, anymore.
    Love your post Nothing.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th July 2017), DNA (10th July 2017), Dreamtimer (10th July 2017), Elen (12th July 2017), enjoy being (10th July 2017), modwiz (10th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Love is truth: we can be "love's messenger", if we choose to be.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (10th July 2017), DNA (10th July 2017), Dreamtimer (10th July 2017), Elen (12th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Love is often confused for energy exchange especially in so far as sex is concerned.
    Sex leads to cording, and this cording leads to real bonds being made between you and who ever you are having sex with.
    When relationships end the pain of these cords being torn away and starved is very real.
    Not to overshare here, but I will anyway, when I was a young single guy I was aware of this phenomonen at a fairly young age, 23.
    I came to the conclusion that sex, as wonderful and amazing as it is, can be very dangerous.
    As such, and you can laugh here but it worked for me.
    I had something I called the rule of 3.
    If by the time myself and a young woman had been together 3 times and I didn't see the relationship going anywhere I ended it.
    I realized from experience the danger cording could become.
    In less esoteric terms you could say it is not being careless with anyone's heart but at the same time not allowing anyone else to be careless with your heart.

Last edited by DNA, 10th July 2017 at 17:00.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2017), Aragorn (10th July 2017), Elen (12th July 2017), enjoy being (11th July 2017), modwiz (11th July 2017), sandy (12th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    I think when people associate sex with love it is just an excuse for sex!

To understand love I think romantic love has to be excluded from the subject in many ways. after it has been accurately described and understood, then it might be applied back into romantic love.

DNA I understand your comments about cording etc. I remember a section of a story that described really well the energy exchange and how during 'the honeymoon' period two people detach from getting their energy from source and begin sharing and trading between each other. This can be explosive and output huge amounts of energy and it becomes addictive. They think it is love, but it is energy exchange like you say. Then when one becomes a bit tired or steps back for a reason, the other can feel like the power just went off, and they might come and demand it be turned back on or start stealing it or blaming and sulking... having forgotten themselves and how they used to extract energy from the source.

"They just made me feel so happy".

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2017), Aragorn (11th July 2017), DNA (11th July 2017), Dreamtimer (13th July 2017), Elen (12th July 2017), modwiz (11th July 2017), sandy (12th July 2017)

Thanks
    Love is the creation of fear, fear is the opposite of love, love feared is duality, feared love is past hurt when fear was recieved instead of love, recieved fear is love expected, or not , just musing lol

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th July 2017), DNA (13th July 2017), Dreamtimer (13th July 2017), Elen (14th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Love is the creation of fear, fear is the opposite of love, love feared is duality, feared love is past hurt when fear was recieved instead of love, recieved fear is love expected, or not , just musing lol
    I do not agree with that, Brother. Love, fear and are hatred not polar opposites. It's more of a multidimensional construct. Love does move in a positive direction that seems opposite to the negative directions of fear and hatred, but the true opposite of either is actually indifference.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th July 2017), DNA (13th July 2017), Dreamtimer (13th July 2017), Elen (14th July 2017)

Thanks
    Nail on the head Aragorn, it is said to percieve another than known dimension is not percievable till experienced and clarity comes with being in new dimension over time, if time is a factor that is.

What is love before waking up, as your waking up, during woken up, with the next step and then step etc.

Love appears to be the boss, the oil of dimensions, hence neggies cannot travel there.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th July 2017), Dreamtimer (14th July 2017)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.