Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Timelines & DW & CG’s latest Cosmic Disclosure

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 145 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Haha I knew placing the roads to Rome line would go and divert the eye from the meaning of the post.
    There you go, self-fulfilling prophecy.
    I'm a slow traveler, and decided to reserve commenting on the deeper layers of your post for later on.
    (Or not, if the distractions around here keep piling on)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Paloma For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017), enjoy being (9th July 2017), Jengelen (15th July 2017), modwiz (15th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    All good, I often have problems with the way I speak in images and place an image that is a minor one in front and it overshadows or confuses the issue.
    I also have fleshed out the post you just replied to.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017), modwiz (15th July 2017), Paloma (9th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 145 Posts
    All good, I often have problems with the way I speak in images and place an image that is a minor one in front and it overshadows or confuses the issue.
    I also have fleshed out the post you just replied to.
    Thanks. Piling analogies on top of each other can lead to confusion. Been there, done that.

For me, confusion is origin, and clarity is the destiny.
    And going around in circles is part of the trip.

But this idea of timelines, and creating a fresh one, is rather appealing. Maybe less circling.

One such new timeline would be one of a wider road, perhaps, with more people than ever traveling on it, waving at each other as they enjoy their journey. Blue skies, fluffy white clouds, or maybe black skies, with dots of galaxies.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Paloma For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017), enjoy being (9th July 2017), modwiz (15th July 2017), sandy (10th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dumpsta. You being a bit mathed up and all I was wondering regards this Monte Carlo thingy ma jig, seeing it relates to possibilities, or rather probability distributions.. whether you have any insights regards the Mandelbrot set as a probability 'curve'.

I have this single example theory on a Mandelbrot set affecting geology. (Some people here might be going, oh dear, here he goes again.. )
    There is a mountain in my home town... I have already posted it somewhere in a thread here. The mountain is a conical one, the footprint of it you can fairly well overlay the mandelbrot over it cleanly. The major rivers and valleys and other features line up with the nodes on the mandelbrot.
    My theory or at least speculations from it, is that like a crystal or a pearl etc, natural formations can be perfect expressions of themselves given the right conditions. That is, you can get 'deformed' crystals and perfectly shaped ones dependant on affecting factors of the environment. This mountain being a near perfect conical mountain, seems to be on land which is 'even'. The mountain has shaped the coastline into a large semi circle even, showing to me it is the dominant over the plateau it resides on.
    So the two deductions I have is that the conical form is the 'crystallic' base shape for a volcano. A conical mountain is a crystal mountain so to say.
    But also, the mandelbrot, may well be the numerical for it formation, like Quartz has 6 sides.. but then what seems more telling and maybe more likely, is that the probability curve of how the cone will erode is expressed cleanly as the mandelbrot.

I hope enough of that was understandable. Here's a map link to the mountain. I think I have well out done myself in the off topic stakes this time! *proud face*

https://www.google.co.nz/maps/place/...!4d174.0633993

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017), modwiz (15th July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 295 Posts
    I think you may find "fractals" get involved in land formations too. Source Creator is a "Master Mathematician".

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gale Frierson For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th July 2017), enjoy being (9th July 2017), modwiz (15th July 2017), Paloma (9th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Dumpsta. You being a bit mathed up and all I was wondering regards this Monte Carlo thingy ma jig, seeing it relates to possibilities, or rather probability distributions.. whether you have any insights regards the Mandelbrot set as a probability 'curve'.

I have this single example theory on a Mandelbrot set affecting geology. (Some people here might be going, oh dear, here he goes again.. )
    There is a mountain in my home town... I have already posted it somewhere in a thread here. The mountain is a conical one, the footprint of it you can fairly well overlay the mandelbrot over it cleanly. The major rivers and valleys and other features line up with the nodes on the mandelbrot.
    My theory or at least speculations from it, is that like a crystal or a pearl etc, natural formations can be perfect expressions of themselves given the right conditions. That is, you can get 'deformed' crystals and perfectly shaped ones dependant on affecting factors of the environment. This mountain being a near perfect conical mountain, seems to be on land which is 'even'. The mountain has shaped the coastline into a large semi circle even, showing to me it is the dominant over the plateau it resides on.
    So the two deductions I have is that the conical form is the 'crystallic' base shape for a volcano. A conical mountain is a crystal mountain so to say.
    But also, the mandelbrot, may well be the numerical for it formation, like Quartz has 6 sides.. but then what seems more telling and maybe more likely, is that the probability curve of how the cone will erode is expressed cleanly as the mandelbrot.

I hope enough of that was understandable. Here's a map link to the mountain. I think I have well out done myself in the off topic stakes this time! *proud face*

https://www.google.co.nz/maps/place/...!4d174.0633993
    Quote Originally posted by Gale Frierson View Post
    I think you may find "fractals" get involved in land formations too. Source Creator is a "Master Mathematician".
    At a certain time, say 0000 GMT today, when you look across all the timelines that you are participating in (you are in probably thousands) you will see some of those timelines as being "wider" i.e. more likely to happen/resilient to change or deviate from some sort of "normalized" pre-path vector (actually Tensor). This is the frequency distribution stuff I'm researching. I am still working on this stuff, and this is sort of thinking out loud.

As far as fractals are concerned, DW has several Wisdom Teaching episodes where he builds up the logic (and references) of all photons being fractal derivatives of a prime fractal photon and I don't see why not as it is simple and elegant. He even shows what it looks like and its relation to the merkaba. Your mountain certainly looks like a Mandelbrot set but Google has all sorts of artificialities in their mappage. Some geeky Google guy might have "colored in" the circle around the mountain to show such a pattern. Google is into a lot of weird stuff, some quite evil in my opinion. BTW, geometric probability is the arena of Tensors: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tensor

As far as geologic formations are concerned, I believe it is all governed by geometric fractals (Tensors) with some randomizing (Markov Chaining : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markov_chain ) on events governing erosion at least, but also governs wind, wind direction, tidal flows, etc. Again, it's simple, elegant and can explain what from the outside might look like a complex process, but is not when you understand the essence.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 9th July 2017 at 20:10.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Elen (12th July 2017), enjoy being (9th July 2017), JRS (11th July 2017), modwiz (15th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Gale and Dumpster.
    Regards google and the circle, no, google is handy, but this exists on older maps as well and the perimeter circle is created by the bush line and altitude. If you look at pictures of the mountain from the side you will see how it sweeps upwards. The nodes of bush outside of the circle, when zoomed in, you will see they are caused by there being deep valleys there and major rivers running through them and the vegetation is there because it is too difficult and impractical to turn to farmland. But yes it wouldn't have been as noticeable even a hundred years ago when the trees hadn't been cut down. This area was settled from the 1840's onwards. this is no small mountain, 2500m, and one of the most symmetrical in the world.
    google images link https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=mt...w=1394&bih=768

Thanks

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (10th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th July 2017), Elen (12th July 2017), modwiz (15th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'll tow in a Back to topic attempt.

One timeline event which would change the world would be, if re-incarnation is real, or even if the knowledge of humans being infinite beings was general knowledge. If things hadn't happened to hide and discredit this, then it would be extremely difficult to lever people to do things by either threatening them or offering them fame or fortune. That would have been a game changer. However, what else might have happened in the negative as a result? If human consciousness was still into barbarism, then life would be cheaper maybe. It all tumbles down a slope of speculation as to what counter events would exist.
    I try operate most, in the area of Que sera sera.

Oh, back to the mountain briefly, this doesn't happen to this extent much, usually just one or two layers... Oh bugger I just found it has been photoshopped, thought it looked a bit much. The links show natural versions!
    Scroll down in this link to find the Eagle cloud.
    https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=mt...aranaki+clouds

Last edited by enjoy being, 9th July 2017 at 23:22.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (10th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (9th July 2017), Elen (12th July 2017)

Thanks
    Photoshopped, natch. I've seen this before and being a photoshopper from the 90s, immediately recognized it as artificial...too regular. Photoshoppers gotta think naturally, repeated stacked cookie cutter cloud formations like this really don't happen in nature.

re: timelines again:

I believe if enough folks believe in a book, or concept, the events described in said book/event pop into a timeline somewhere. Co-creative consciousness. Thus Christ existed whether or not he did in the "original" timeline.

R. A. Heinlein described this in "The Number of the Beast." Scalzi lately in "Redshirts." They are telling us something.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2017), Aragorn (10th July 2017), Dreamtimer (10th July 2017), Elen (12th July 2017), enjoy being (10th July 2017), modwiz (10th July 2017), Paloma (10th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I just left the image in after I realised, to show how much of a plonker I am.

Yes the co-creation field is something I feel exists, and in more recent years has become more conscious!
    I also tend to look for ways in which it is solidly provable in a cause and effect way. A wish turns into a desire and a group makes it happen.
    I think some of it gets distorted by the notions of new agey affirmations and manifestations taken to the extreme of people who seem to recite it as a form of escapism or avoidance. Y'know, like instead of just putting out your hand, turning the knob and opening the door, trying to will it to be opened and a paradise be on the other side.

Somewhere in between is most accurate perhaps.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2017), Aragorn (10th July 2017), Dreamtimer (13th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (10th July 2017), Elen (12th July 2017), modwiz (10th July 2017), Paloma (10th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    As in know thyself to then know outside of self, as we were mostly taught back to front.
    Same with timelines, do micro first, yourself.
    Experiment with yourself by changing your timelines, best done when a recognised fear comes up, reflection to actually find the root may be needed, especially if a repeated pattern.
    Imo becoming the creator of your timelines involves knowing yours to know the influence of outside timelines.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th July 2017), Dreamtimer (10th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (10th July 2017), Elen (12th July 2017), modwiz (13th July 2017), Paloma (10th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Gale Frierson View Post

Indeed, could You elaberate please

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th July 2017), Dreamtimer (13th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th July 2017), Elen (14th July 2017), modwiz (13th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Indeed, could You elaberate please
    It sort of all gets packed into the Sacred Geometry viewpoint. Also, given that Mathematics is pure and all the other sciences are empirical, if you scramble the information in a science, it's hard to make progress within it. BTW, scrambling has been attempted in Math as well, it's just a lot harder to do as 1+1 will always = 2. But one math area: Classical Statistics has been totally messed up and utilized by the Pharmacy/Medical community to "show" that medicines, for example, are good for you. Many newbies complain that Statistics are hard to learn, use and understand. That's because the testing procedures utilized by Classical Statistics are largely made up to control the conversation.

The Stat conversation has gotten much larger and "more important" lately in the new Data Science, Big Data, Hadoop, etc, horsesh!t dumped into the "science" by Google and the other big Data Companies.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th July 2017), Aragorn (15th July 2017), Dreamtimer (15th July 2017), enjoy being (15th July 2017), modwiz (15th July 2017)

Thanks
    Lol cheers yes understand that aspect better now ta.

Dimensional maths, 1 plus one equals three, some here will know this one.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th July 2017), Dreamtimer (15th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), enjoy being (15th July 2017), modwiz (15th July 2017)

Thanks
    Start with the following simple equation:

a=b

Multiply both sides by b:

ab=b^2

Subtract a^2 from both sides and factorize:

ab−a^2=b^2−a^2
    a(b−a)=(b+a)(b−a)

Simplify and add 1 to both sides:

a=b+a
    a+1=b+a+1

Now since a=b (the starting point of this proof), we can write this as:

a+1=2a+1

And in the case where a=1, we have:

1+1=2+1

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2017), Aragorn (16th July 2017), Dreamtimer (16th July 2017)