Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: The Summer Initiative #UNRIG in the U.S.

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

#UNRIG: 2018 Year of the Independent

#UNRIG was a summer initiative, but I've just received an email update regarding what's left of it.

It's now called #UNRIG: 2018 Year of the Independent.

Included in the email update is a link to this new Sarah Westall video:

Published on Jan 28, 2018

Robert David Steele rejoins the program to give us his insight as to the state of the country and the world. He believes we are in the early stages of the American and Worldwide revolution that will ultimately lift up the worlds poor and unleash an era of peace and prosperity not seen in human history. The backdrop of this amazing time is an American President who is surrounded by professional liars in the Intelligence agencies and a group of politicians and misguided or inexperienced staffers who also lie and deceive Trump on a regular basis.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZFUYLotmcQ

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th January 2018), Dreamtimer (30th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st February 2018), Elen (30th January 2018), Kathy (1st February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    I'm going to make a not so bold of a prediction here: Robert Steele's revolution will get as far next year, as it got last year. Same as Steve Pieczenik's coup, the ever imminent mass arrests, disclosure, alien rescue, the second coming of Jesus, mass ascension, shall I continue?...

But that doesn't mean a staggering percentage of the alt community won't continue on the edge of their seats watching the ever continuing dog and pony parade pass by.

Anyway, back to Steele. I can see next year's exciting banner now:

2019 - Summer Of Revolution - This Time It *Really* Happens! -
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th January 2018), Dreamtimer (30th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st February 2018), Elen (30th January 2018), Kathy (1st February 2018), sandy (30th January 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    At 30:25, Steele says:

"Every single governor across America, without exception, is complicit in covering up pedophilia and child murder across their state to include Child Protective Services being a channel for taking children away from families with warts and selling them to pedophiles . . ."

Years ago, I heard Alex Jones talk about there being a higher than normal percentage of pedophiles working at Child Protective Services, meaning that pedophiles are naturally drawn to the agency for obvious reasons.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st February 2018), Dreamtimer (1st February 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st February 2018), Elen (1st February 2018), Kathy (1st February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    At 30:25, Steele says:

"Every single governor across America, without exception, is complicit in covering up pedophilia and child murder across their state to include Child Protective Services being a channel for taking children away from families with warts and selling them to pedophiles . . ."

Years ago, I heard Alex Jones talk about there being a higher than normal percentage of pedophiles working at Child Protective Services, meaning that pedophiles are naturally drawn to the agency for obvious reasons.
    I'm not sure whether it is still the case, but the same was true for a while for UNICEF. I guess predators go where prey is most abundant.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st February 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st February 2018), Elen (1st February 2018), Kathy (1st February 2018), WantDisclosure (1st February 2018)

Thanks
    At 47:13, Westall says, "Well, the mainstream media is not talking about the most serious stuff going on; they're gossiping all day long . . . "

I request that people click on my link to hear Steele's reply.

I think it is quite apt.
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 1st February 2018 at 10:26. Reason: Correct link

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (1st February 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st February 2018), Elen (1st February 2018), Kathy (1st February 2018)

Thanks
    Regarding whether or not Benjamin Fulford and Robert David Steele are disinfo agents, Westall comments at 58:07.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (1st February 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st February 2018), Kathy (1st February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Regarding whether or not Benjamin Fulford and Robert David Steele are disinfo agents, Westall comments at 58:07.
    Thank you for the heads up there, pure gold, and I never would have had the patience to listen to the entire show to extract that little nugget. See, this is exactly what I'm talking about here. The Dog and Pony Parade just added another float.

In defense of himself he says evaluate my substance, when in the same breath he says he needs to know everything Fulford knows, in order to come back and share it with Roger Stone and Trump. Chortle, if Stone and Trump need to know about things like Fulford's white ninjas, then they should also know about The Ambassador, and even Bill Ryan's super Illuminati insider "Charles". Can you imagine how deeply this type of information might rock the establishment, and help drain the swamp?

You know lately I've gotten back into watching old George Carlin clips, this time not so much his stand up stuff, but interviews and talk shows he was on. In his later years he mentions more and more his idea that when you're born into this world you've gotten a ticket to the freak show, and when you're born in America you've gotten a front row seat. And he talks about how over time he learned not to be emotionally invested invested in it, and the outcomes. He came to just sit back with his notebook and write down what he observes. He found it utterly fascinating to watch and study. And that there is freedom in that.

This is pretty much the point I've arrived at, and I know very well now where he was coming from. So like him I sit back with my notebook, and study this mad parade as it flows eternally past my front window. Like him I'll make the occasional cat call from my front row seat,and ultimately like him I no longer really give a shit. Just watch the human story continue to unfold.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (1st February 2018), Kathy (1st February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Thank you for the heads up there, pure gold, and I never would have had the patience to listen to the entire show to extract that little nugget. See, this is exactly what I'm talking about here. The Dog and Pony Parade just added another float.

In defense of himself he says evaluate my substance, when in the same breath he says he needs to know everything Fulford knows, in order to come back and share it with Roger Stone and Trump. Chortle, if Stone and Trump need to know about things like Fulford's white ninjas, then they should also know about The Ambassador, and even Bill Ryan's super Illuminati insider "Charles". Can you imagine how deeply this type of information might rock the establishment, and help drain the swamp?

You know lately I've gotten back into watching old George Carlin clips, this time not so much his stand up stuff, but interviews and talk shows he was on. In his later years he mentions more and more his idea that when you're born into this world you've gotten a ticket to the freak show, and when you're born in America you've gotten a front row seat. And he talks about how over time he learned not to be emotionally invested invested in it, and the outcomes. He came to just sit back with his notebook and write down what he observes. He found it utterly fascinating to watch and study. And that there is freedom in that.

This is pretty much the point I've arrived at, and I know very well now where he was coming from. So like him I sit back with my notebook, and study this mad parade as it flows eternally past my front window. Like him I'll make the occasional cat call from my front row seat,and ultimately like him I no longer really give a shit. Just watch the human story continue to unfold.
    I really like this comment. Carlin was one of the guys who jolted me into realizing there is something going on...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd February 2018), Elen (2nd February 2018), Kathy (1st February 2018)

Thanks
    I very much like the ideas expressed in this email, which I received because I donated to the original #UNRIG:

Have been invited to visit with the Virginia Libertarians at their meeting in Richmond on 10 March. They "get" it and we are discussing a state summit with Independents, Greens, and others, to divide up the eleven Congressional Districts along the lines of 4 Libertarians, 3 Green, 1 Constitution, 1 Reform, 2 Independent, and then everyone agrees that there will be only ONE challenger to the two-party tyranny in each District, one for all and all for one. If we cut a deal in Virginia, this will be broadcast to all the other Libertarian state leaders, and we will completely by-pass the national Libertarian "leadership" that appears to be completely lacking in integrity, intelligence, and imagination. . . .

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (9th March 2018)