Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Summer Initiative #UNRIG in the U.S.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    From memory, mostly reptilian. Why all reptilian races need to be negative, not all human races are positive.
    I'm not of the opinion that all reptilian races are evil.
    I believe we have a homegrown reptilian race that is far from evil, they may not give two cow patties about us, but I do not think they are evil.
    I will go on record saying I believe the Lacerta Interview is real.
    I've listened to it numerous times and I've found correlations in places that are just not public knowledge.
    There is shocking simplicity and wisdom in the interview, and as long as I've suspended my disbelief in order to correlate the data I've come to the conclusion that I can not discount it, and that basically I do believe it.
    Here is a thread here on ToT I started a few years back. The Lacerta Interview

Last edited by DNA, 25th July 2017 at 20:29.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2017), Elen (30th July 2017), modwiz (23rd July 2017), WantDisclosure (24th July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Interesting, DNA.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), DNA (23rd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (29th July 2017), Elen (30th July 2017), modwiz (23rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,128 Times in 2,668 Posts
    Never heard of "Lacerta" the Reptillian, that's a new one.

So no video, no picture, not even 30 seconds of recorded voice. Just a supposedly transcribed interview, with the narrator officially certifying early on that the following is true, and no work of fiction?

How did we wind up here, yet again? No, never mind, I'm just going to stop right there...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Aragorn (25th July 2017), DNA (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Elen (30th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    I think it would be helpful for us to see the Description that goes with that video, by YouTuber "michaelnew1962":

Published on Nov 24, 2012

Here is a link to my New video, "The Aliens that live inside our Planet"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0lJU...

I have the English version of the Transcripts, which I will gladly forward to you. Simply follow the link below to my "About" page where you will find my email address, (Click on For Business Inquiries) Please request via that email address, I will reply with the transcripts in PDF form.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Cv...

NOTE & UPDATE, In regards to comments. I rarely delete them, however I have decided to start deleting those which ramble on about how fake this must be, because it conflicts with their foolish religious "Beliefs"/teachings. These days with so much available information, remaining willfully ignorant is clearly a choice.

PERSONAL INSIGHTS FROM UPLOADER
    What I have learned from watching this video (many, many times) is Amazing
    I found the Transcript quite necessary when trying to grasp some of the more complicated insights in the second interview.

Please understand, while these interviews really took place and much truth has been revealed within them, there is also deception by Lacerta. Lacerta is from a working class of Reptilians, there is still another and they both serve the higher developed third species, the "Draco". The three species are very different in shape, color and manner and nun of them originate on this planet, but wish for all to believe they did.

Their social system is similar to ours with various classes, except their rulers (the Draco) are very powerful in their own right. Unlike ours which are very weak, some of which also serve the Draco.

To help you get a more complete idea. Listen to the following video very carefully, for it to is very real, but includes "Zero" deception. However there is a lot of correlation.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnpMG...

Also, "Mithisicphepics" has shared much in regards to the Reptilians, So I thought I would add a link to the Playlist.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...
    The YouTuber joined Oct 24, 2011. Here is his "About" page:

A Rebel trying to make a difference.
    Welcome to my channel. My goal is to provide worthwhile content sometimes difficult to find on Youtube.
    I have carefully put together and labeled playlists for you. I hope you enjoy.

QUESTION EVERYTHING, including your own personal "Beliefs". Never fear the truth, no matter how it may change your current perception of reality.
    The TRUTH is in the EYES
    One of the third eyes functions is discernment of deception. I have this ability, you can as well.
    Fiction comes from imagination, as does invention. Imagination is the first step of creation.

If you like what I am doing with my channels, please consider using the NEW Support button on the right, or you can make a pledge at my Patreon Page. Any amount will be greatly appreciated. Bringing you these videos in this manner, requires a full time effort, your support will allow me to continue. Thank you

Cheers
    Michael
    And here is a link to his "Videos" tab: Videos

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), DNA (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (29th July 2017), Elen (30th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Never heard of "Lacerta" the Reptillian, that's a new one.

So no video, no picture, not even 30 seconds of recorded voice. Just a supposedly transcribed interview, with the narrator officially certifying early on that the following is true, and no work of fiction?

How did we wind up here, yet again? No, never mind, I'm just going to stop right there...
    Dude you are right that video was horrible.
    It had the prettiest picture so I chose it, I figured it was the same video I had listened to before but it wasn't.
    I've replaced the video with a much better version that reads the story.

A few reasons why this story vibed with me so much.
    It correlates amazingly well with this story. Reptilian Rape In The Superstition Mountains of Arizona

In the Lacerta Interview it is mentioned that entry ways to their underground bases exist but if you find one by accident you should run for your life.
    Lacerta describes the entryway to a standard reptilian base and it correlates amazingly well with what Cherrie Hinkle describes in the story about the Superstition Mountains. Cherrie was out hiking by herself with her dog in the Superstitions, she saw a weird shiny glow coming from a canyon wall, and when she put her hand on to investigate she fell through the canyon wall which appeared to have been a halogram and fell into a round gray metal room. The room Cherrie describes is a dead ringer for the entry portal into an underground base that Lacerta describes.
    Further more Cherrie describes uniform insignia on the reptilians she encountered that matched emblems described by Lacerta.

Also and this is kind of big for me.
    Lacerta states that her people fly in cigar shaped ships that are not visible to humans.
    As a personal correlation I have a close friend who took a picture of the superstition mountains and when she developed the film there was a cigar shaped ufo in the picture. My friend stated that she saw no UFO in the picture when she took it.

Also of note, Lacerta gives a very detailed explanation for the evolution of the human race, and the aliens who have involved themselves with our evolution.
    The story matches up very well with Zacharia Sitchen's Annunaki, and they do not sound benevolent in the least.
    The evolution story answers a lot of questions and is nothing short of genius if fiction.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Elen (30th July 2017), WantDisclosure (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Have we seen any evidence at all that Cynthia McKinney even knows who Steele is?
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2017), Aragorn (25th July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Elen (30th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Have we seen any evidence at all that Cynthia McKinney even knows who Steele is?
    She talks about her respect for Steele in the interview that is in post #31.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2017), Dreamtimer (26th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (29th July 2017), Elen (30th July 2017), PurpleLama (26th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    She talks about her respect for Steele in the interview that is in post #31.
    I see. Thank you.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2017), Dreamtimer (26th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (29th July 2017), Elen (30th July 2017)

Thanks
    Apparently there is a YouTube channel "Victurus Libertas," people by the name of Jim and Angie of the website by the same name, who do a weekly update of #UNRIG.

This is from Robert Steele's YouTube channel:

Published on Jul 18, 2017

Interviewed for weekly integrity update with Victurus Libertas

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-0SWJrX8Mw

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (29th July 2017), Elen (30th July 2017)

Thanks
    Here is an interview of both Robert Steele and Cynthia McKinney:

Published on Jul 12, 2017

June 20, 2017

#UNRIG Summer of Peace movement is picking up steam! This is the first interview with both Robert David Steele and Dr. Cynthia McKinney (she is joining us from Bangladesh in this video) - interviewed by Victurus Libertas on June 20, 2017.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40tWZGUgMes

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th July 2017), Dreamtimer (30th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (29th July 2017), Elen (30th July 2017), Paloma (29th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Here is an interview of both Robert Steele and Cynthia McKinney:
    so, RDS does not shapeshift into McKinney...

...maybe.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th July 2017), Dreamtimer (30th July 2017), Elen (30th July 2017), PurpleLama (30th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    so, RDS does not shapeshift into McKinney...

...maybe.
    Please forgive my naivete.

What are you talking about?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th July 2017), Elen (30th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Please forgive my naivete.

What are you talking about?
    Sort of an inside joke, up to this point we never saw RDS and McKinney at the same time.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th July 2017), Dreamtimer (30th July 2017), Elen (30th July 2017), WantDisclosure (30th July 2017)

Thanks
    Here is a copy and paste of an email I got today:

I have just paid for the round trip air ticket for Cynthia McKinney from Bangladesh to Atlanta, where we will start our national tour from 3-12 September. We are not receiving the donations need to have the desired effect, but we will do our very best with what limited funds we do have to work with.

Name:  Today.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  42.5 KB

I have updated the #UNRIG Budget page to account for $97,301.90 in donations from all sources.

Today I spoke with a person who has turned down an invitation to join the Trump White House team, but who could perhaps persuade the President that #UNRIG is the one best means for creating a citizen-based movement more powerful than the banks, the two-party tyranny, and the agents of foreign powers that are all seeking to destroy the Republic and dishonor the Constitution.

Name:  Bus.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  100.2 KB

I have asked Julian Assange for a meeting in London next week -- if, as I suspect, there is a major disclosure forthcoming on GOP elite pedophilia, this will be helpful in showing our legitimately-elected President that he must lead #UNRIG and create a broad citizen base larger than that controlled by the two-party tyranny. Cynthia McKinney and I are committed to supporting our President and restoring the Constitution.

God Bless America. I have done all one man can do, in truth and transparency.
    Of course, it is hard to know where Julian Assange is coming from and who, exactly, to trust.

But I continue to trust Robert David Steele and Cynthia McKinney in this endeavor.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (19th August 2017), Elen (19th August 2017)

Thanks
    There is an attempt to make a true democracy actually happen in the United States going on right now that activist Robert David Steele is involved with, along with Cynthia McKinney.
    The focus of Robert David Steele is election reform.

The focus of Cynthia McKinney is bringing people of different political leanings together to respectfully exchange ideas and come up with action plans.

I see that a YouTuber "Press For Truth" has interviewed Cynthia McKinney:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tJkSLtAVoY

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th August 2017), Elen (26th August 2017)