Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Summer Initiative #UNRIG in the U.S.

Thanks
    Thanked 48,693 Times in 10,222 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    The NATO program was HILEX (High Level Exercise) but it was NOT a Black Program. I was the Program Manager. I worked on Black Programs in the 80s, none operational, and none of which really got into esoteric technology.

...Ok, now that I spilled the beans, we've sent a couple black helicopters your way. Tell me your lat-long again? I don't want to take out your neighbors...or at least not all of them.
    Latitude: 32.6505 (32° 39′ 1.80″ N)
    Longitude: -117.1492 (117° 8′ 57.12″ W)

Hope that helps buddy Got that info from secret sources they are on their way.
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (8th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    If we shut out every single person who is attempting to change things because we are afraid they are some kind of agent, then we are really just protecting ourselves from the pain of being wronged and or the shame of being publicly wrong.
    That is one of the most insightful statements I’ve read in a long time.

But understand RDS doesn't look like he was in any inner circles.
    Note that he is always referencing a source outside the CIA when he is telling stories and explaining how things are. Further RDS has an absolutely jaw dropping reading list that lends credence to the idea that he is actually coming to his conclusions via the route of the scholar rather than having any "real" inside information.
    Yes, I believe he said that he has learned what he's speaking out about since he retired.

He did say that while working he pulled off a false flag attack where nobody died.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (8th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Ok, I worked for Norman Schwarzkopf, Colin Powell, Wesley Clark (SACEUR), set up and ran Gen John Shalikashvili's (SACEUR) General Officer Training program. I was head of a NATO research and development group for about 8-9 months. So I had fairly important jobs and responsibilities. You don't get read into the "Legion of the Evil Ubermeisters" and told the secret handshake when you do such. Robert David Steele had similar positions in his career. His positions in his career would not warrant it, but he could be controlled, tho.

The top guys, Flag Officers (Generals) probably don't get read in. But if you can control such by who you promote and give power to, you can greatly influence an entire military organization and probably not have anyone, even those at the top "read in."

On the other hand, I've known some few evil "looking" AF Officers; Merrill "Tony" McPeak as an example, who mysteriously got promoted to Chief of Staff of the AF. And later for a while in 1993, McPeak served as Acting Secretary of the Air Force, before Sheila E. Widnall was appointed by President Bill Clinton to that office, and is to this date the only Chief of Staff of the Air Force and uniformed Air Force Officer on active duty to have ever served as the Acting Secretary. Now this guy had the ear marks of a bad guy.

So, I think that maybe only a very select few can get there. But I still think they are far from the real levers of power.

Jim Morrison's Dad? It's possible. Gulf of Tonkin was a miserable time in US history and you'd probably want a throughly "controlled" guy at the top to make sure things go as planned.
    Damn bro, remind me not to p!ss you off anytime soon.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (8th July 2017), WantDisclosure (8th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Damn bro, remind me not to p!ss you off anytime soon.
    Yeah, I had the "killer" resume at one time. Doesn't amount to a hill of beans (not the same ones that Malc dumped) as my "wonderful" job(s) helped kill millions. I was deluded into thinking I was "defending" my country, but was really aiding monsters export war upon the world. Another Karmic kick in the a$$ is coming I'm sure.

BTW, the Black Helos we sent to pick up Malc got Aragorn instead (sneaky Malc set up A with that lat-long). We got clued in when Aragorn cursed everyone out in French.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), WantDisclosure (8th July 2017)

Thanks
    I was deluded into thinking I was "defending" my country, but was really aiding monsters export war upon the world. Another Karmic kick in the a$$ is coming I'm sure.
    Well, you're not alone, because all citizens who choose to keep their head in the sand rather than face up to reality are just as vulnerable.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (8th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Well, you're not alone, because all citizens who choose to keep their head in the sand rather than face up to reality are just as vulnerable.
    Thanks for the sentiment, but it is no excuse. There were signs as early as 1975 that something was amiss, but I chose to chase career and money.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017), WantDisclosure (8th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanks for the sentiment, but it is no excuse. There were signs as early as 1975 that something was amiss, but I chose to chase career and money.
    Okay, but you're not alone there, either.

We are desperately in need of understanding of what it's like to walk in someone else's shoes, across the board.

I might be inspired by David Wilcock's "ascension."

I'm almost finished his book.

I think he is the single most well-informed person I have right now to learn the big picture from.
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 11th July 2017 at 09:06. Reason: Typo

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (9th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Okay, but you're not alone there,either.

We are desperately in need of understanding of what it's like to walk in someone else's shoes, across the board.

I might be inspired by David Wilcock's "ascension."

I'm almost finished his book.

I think he is the single most well-informed person I have right now to learn the big picture from.
    Wilcock's 1st book is probably best and if you have trouble with it, get a subscription to Gaia TV and go thru the Wisdom Teachings. Tons of verifiable info there, presented in an easier manner plus much more than is covered in his books.

I find his stuff a little scary, but then I think I really want to get a ride on the super rollercoaster he describes.

As my Daddy-'n-Law used to say: "I'll not give up my hat, a$$, and front seat in Hell to miss."

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017)

Thanks
    . . . get a subscription to Gaia TV and go thru the Wisdom Teachings. Tons of verifiable info there, presented in an easier manner plus much more than is covered in his books.
    I'm already doing that.

He is my science teacher.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (9th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017)

Thanks
    A part of the rationale not mentioned yet is:

. . . ultimately we pray #UNRIG and #RESIST merge into #2ndAmRev.

Meetup

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (9th July 2017)

Thanks
    Here is another graphic and website associated with the initiative:

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

DNA (23rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (9th July 2017), Greenbarry (11th July 2017)

Thanks
    This is a good idea:

I've been out of politics so long, I don't even know who my Congressperson is.

If I decide to participate in this, I'll have to find out!!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

DNA (23rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (9th July 2017)

Thanks
    ...trail of tears...

IMO, your time is better spent on personal development, research, helping folks you personally know.

Politics will eventually darken your soul.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

DNA (23rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (10th July 2017), PurpleLama (11th July 2017), WantDisclosure (9th July 2017)

Thanks
    ...trail of tears...
    I see what you mean:

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

DNA (23rd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (11th July 2017)

Thanks
    Wilcock's 1st book is probably best and if you have trouble with it, get a subscription to Gaia TV and go thru the Wisdom Teachings. Tons of verifiable info there, presented in an easier manner plus much more than is covered in his books.
    Be sure to check out his interview of Rupert Sheldrake on "Disclosure" Season 3 Episode 1 dated July 10, 2017.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

DNA (23rd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (11th July 2017)