Thread: The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

Thank you, Fred Steeves, for posting a video by YouTuber Mind Alchemy on another thread:

Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    I found the information in this video quite interesting, yet hardly surprising. His name is Michael Waskosky, and he posts over at The Project as "waskosky".
    I see that Michael Waskosky must have watched the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure that took place at the National Press Club in Washington, DC in 2013.

I watched the whole thing at that time and posted about it on a forum. It is good to see a fellow forum poster picking out an excerpt that beautifully demonstrates the passion that people feel for this subject matter:

Published on Jan 8, 2017

Congresswoman Carolyn Kilpatrick interrupts Linda Moulton Howe over frustration regarding the need to move the hearings to action. Frustrated by the Trivializing of the UFO Subject by the Media and Others. Excerpt taken from the 2013 Citizen Hearing for Disclosure event, Day 3, "Various Issues" testimony segment.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_HHMMxM30Y

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th July 2017), Dreamtimer (4th July 2017), GCS1103 (7th July 2017), Greenbarry (5th July 2017), JATUS (5th July 2017), sandy (6th July 2017)