Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Will It Take to Change the World?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Regarding post #30, where I was quoted talking about ridicule as a debate technique, specifically ridicule of public figures, and the infighting and waste of time among seekers that it may trigger, and the fact that ridicule is a fallacy of reason, I'm unclear about the relevance of:

Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    After having worked in Wash DC in the 80s, and in NATO in the 90s I have the view that virtually every politician is doing stuff for themselves. . .

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (10th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017)

Synagex

What will it take to change the world.

Transformation of yourself, your personality, your character into into the best you can possibly imagine.

Express the change you want to see in yourself then you will witness that change effecting your own personal reality. This will have an effect on your environment causing it to increase it's rate of vibration, this then could be the change you want to see in the world.

It's a personal path and we can not change others or force them to begin, but your personal transformation may very well inspire others to begin to change for the betterment of them selves.

When this goes viral and momentum increases then the people of the world and the environment and situational events based on peoples personal expression will change to match their unique expression of love.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (10th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017), Peace4Gaia (16th July 2017), PurpleLama (9th July 2017), WantDisclosure (9th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Synagex View Post
    Transformation of yourself, your personality, your character into into the best you can possibly imagine.

Express the change you want to see in yourself then you will witness that change effecting your own personal reality. This will have an effect on your environment causing it to increase it's rate of vibration, this then could be the change you want to see in the world.

It's a personal path and we can not change others or force them to begin, but your personal transformation may very well inspire others to begin to change for the betterment of them selves.

When this goes viral and momentum increases then the people of the world and the environment and situational events based on peoples personal expression will change to match their unique expression of love.
    It's so true that a smile is contagious.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (10th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    If the dark n grey polyticians left, over say a year as truth spun, greyishy and newbies with likely lots of greens would be next, a year later as the stoogies or implanted left newbies and greenies to things,

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (10th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Regarding post #30, where I was quoted talking about ridicule as a debate technique, specifically ridicule of public figures, and the infighting and waste of time among seekers that it may trigger, and the fact that ridicule is a fallacy of reason, I'm unclear about the relevance of:
    It's an observation.

Here's another one: When I was in NATO I was a politician as I ran a very political, high visibility project for SACEUR. Guess what? I lied as a matter of course, and told dark lies, white lies, half truths, feints, pseudo-fights, cheats, stole other project's monies, etc. vs other various political groups, nations, projects according to their perceived state missions and inclinations. So, to most folks, I was a most dark, Machiavellian person. To my US bosses; they loved it, liked it, and promoted me as I kept their SACEUR level General Officer Training program on course, no issues for 5 years. When I left due to my wife becoming so sick she could not remain in the climate around the North Sea, I was begged by my bosses to stay. As I had trained my understudy, I knew he would do a great job (and did), so I was not worried about being replaced. During my time as project Manager, I rewarded all the scientists who worked for me with letters of commendation, time off for working extra on evenings and weekends. I also trusted each (until they failed but very few did) and gave them sole responsibility for decisioning in their sub-project areas. I gave them the credit for our success and they rewarded me by being extremely loyal through thick and thin. So, I lied, cheated, and stole for my mission and was rewarded and highly regarded for it. "Make it happen" was my watchwords.

When I left, I left politics for good. I only did it because it was my mission. I didn't really like it even though I was very, very good at it. But I could feel it darkening my personage. I went back to being a straight-ahead mathematician/engineer. BTW, I don't lie to my wife. Everything is up front.

So, am I a good person or bad person?

Keep this in mind when you evaluate personal actions (such as CG, DW, BR, etc) going forward.

Also, the most effective people (in the world, IMO) are those who are willing to do (almost) anything to make the mission happen. Keep this in mind when you consider what it takes to change the world.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 10th July 2017 at 00:10. Reason: spellos

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (10th July 2017), WantDisclosure (9th July 2017)

Thanks
    So, am I a good person or bad person?

Keep this in mind when you evaluate personal actions (such as CG, DW, BR, etc) going forward.
    Thank you for sharing from the heart.

Reflecting on your post, I'm reminded of one of David Icke's presentations where the message I got from him is that we human beings, in order to get off our knees as he phrased it, need to become heart centered.

Because it's only then that the fear that causes us to go along to get along, and the ego, which trips us up and gets us fighting each other; can be counterbalanced so that we can make this a better world.

Also, the most effective people (in the world, IMO) are those who are willing to do (almost) anything to make the mission happen. Keep this in mind when you consider what it takes to change the world.
    If I'm understanding you correctly, I agree.

I hear you saying that the proof is in the pudding; an indication of a pure heart is having mud thrown at it and hanging in there anyway.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (10th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (10th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    In my opinion, Mother Nature, including us, is self-correcting.
    I often check out the website Stillness in the Storm, because I think the owner of it, Justin Deschamps, is passionate about making this a better world.

Today I see a link there to an inspirational post dated July 14, 2017 by a contributor to the website Waking Times, Caroline Ryan:

. . . So please consult your Dragon Slayers’ Handbook and ask yourself, what knowledge have each of your dragons taught you that you can, in turn, share with others to help them overcome and slay their own personal set of dragons. What can you offer them that they desperately want to know? In this way you can uniquely support others to play a wiser, more respectful and transformative role in the new world we all have a part (and responsibility) in recreating.

What is your unique role that only you can play in this new worldly reconstruction process?

Unleashing Your Unique Talents and Gifts in Service of a World in Need

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2017), Dreamtimer (19th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017)