Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Contact in the Desert Interview of Justin Deschamps

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I know you're a fan of questioning, Keep Trying.
    I would not call what I've read said about Corey Goode "questioning."

I call it vitriol.

When is it going to stop?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2017), Aragorn (6th July 2017), Dreamtimer (6th July 2017), enjoy being (6th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I can't tell you when the vitriol will stop. I don't know what you've been reading. There is some of that and there is also legitimate questioning.

People are investing a lot of time, energy and money into this stuff and as such it merits questioning. Those among us in this community who can see the difference will focus on the questions and leave the vitriol behind. Those who just want drama or like to try to shoot others down will continue.

When someone asks about work being done without renumeration, it's legitimate. When someone asks about someone else's work being appropriated, it's legitimate. There are plenty of legitimate questions being asked.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2017), Aragorn (6th July 2017), Chester (7th July 2017), Elen (6th July 2017), enjoy being (6th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (6th July 2017), Paloma (6th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    I would not call what I've read said about Corey Goode "questioning."

I call it vitriol.

When is it going to stop?
    Some people have been on the receiving end of CG's own displays of vitriol plenty of times. As you sow....
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2017), Aragorn (6th July 2017), Chester (7th July 2017), Dreamtimer (6th July 2017), Elen (6th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (6th July 2017), WantDisclosure (6th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Some people have been on the receiving end of CG's own displays of vitriol plenty of times. As you sow....
    Okay now I can see a logical explanation.

In my opinion, what needs to take place is for those who have been on the receiving end to open up to future opportunities to learn what it is like to be a part of a black project.

I think the only people who can teach us that are whistleblowers and therapists who work with them.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2017), Aragorn (6th July 2017), Dreamtimer (6th July 2017), Elen (6th July 2017), PurpleLama (6th July 2017)

Thanks
    There are a plethora of whistleblowers in Miles Johnston's Bases Project. Perhaps some of what you seek is there.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2017), Aragorn (6th July 2017), Chester (7th July 2017), Fred Steeves (6th July 2017), WantDisclosure (6th July 2017)

Thanks
    Okay now I can see a logical explanation.

In my opinion, what needs to take place is for those who have been on the receiving end to open up to future opportunities to learn what it is like to be a part of a black project.

I think the only people who can teach us that are whistleblowers and therapists who work with them.
    Except those of us who watched (and in my case, actively avoided interacting with) him since his early days at PA and have seen him alter his claims so many times know him to be a liar (and a jerk).

Except those of us who watched (and in my case, actively avoided interacting with) him since his early days at PA and have seen him alter his claims so many times know him to be a liar (and a jerk).
    Due diligence should be required by anyone who is invested in defending CG: go back and read his old posts at PA. If he is so dang interesting, then why deny yourself such a treat?
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2017), Aragorn (6th July 2017), Chester (7th July 2017), Dreamtimer (6th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (6th July 2017), Paloma (6th July 2017)

Thanks
    Due diligence should be required by anyone who is invested in defending CG: go back and read his old posts at PA.
    Reading old thread posts will tell me more about the atmosphere of the forum he was posting on and the dynamic he was coping with at that time than it would teach me anything about Corey Goode's credibility as a whistleblower.

Not a good use of my time.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2017), Dreamtimer (6th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,106 Times in 20,308 Posts
    Reading old thread posts will tell me more about the atmosphere of the forum he was posting on and the dynamic he was coping with at that time than it would teach me anything about Corey Goode's credibility as a whistleblower.

Not a good use of my time.
    As staff members of The One Truth, we have given you our insights on account of Corey's credibility — and so have I myself in particular, because I've been friends with Corey for several months, all through his exodus from Project Avalon in late 2014 until approximately June 2015 — and so has Christine Anderson of the Earth Empaths forum. She too was friends with Corey, and she knows him very well.

Yet, you've chosen to dismiss these testimonies out of hand. That means that you've essentially locked yourself into a belief system. And that's not exactly a good use of your time either.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2017), Chester (7th July 2017), Dreamtimer (6th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (6th July 2017), PurpleLama (6th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    As staff members of The One Truth, we have given you our insights on account of Corey's credibility — and so have I myself in particular, because I've been friends with Corey for several months, all through his exodus from Project Avalon in late 2014 until approximately June 2015 — and so has Christine Anderson of the Earth Empaths forum. She too was friends with Corey, and she knows him very well.
    No offense intended, but I know absolutely nothing about the staff members of this forum. I don't know who you really are or anything about you, actually.

I do my own vetting of whistleblowers. I appreciate statements of fact from members about things that are in the public record where I can then go to the source and check it out.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    No offense intended, but I know absolutely nothing about the staff members of this forum. I don't know who you really are or anything about you, actually.

I do my own vetting of whistleblowers. I appreciate statements of fact from members about things that are in the public record where I can then go to the source and check it out.
    How can you say you are vetting anything while you refuse to read his actual words?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2017), Aragorn (6th July 2017), Chester (7th July 2017), Dreamtimer (6th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (6th July 2017)

Thanks
    So reading Corey's very own words tells you nothing about him and only about the forum? That is illogical.

A person's character comes through regardless of what forum or other discussion venue they are on. You can see how they've developed and whether they are consistent or not. You can also see how they might have tried to erase some of their own actions or words. You can see when they get personal or jump to conclusions.

You are reading their own words that they chose to type, make different colors, and then post.

You seemed to think PurpleLama's comment made sense. What do you know about this member?

You know nothing about us and yet can judge our experiences? Again, illogical.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2017), Aragorn (6th July 2017), Chester (7th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (6th July 2017), PurpleLama (6th July 2017)

Thanks
    How can you say you are vetting anything while you refuse to read his actual words?
    Because all words are in a context.

And there is no way under the sun that I can accurately determine that context.

Honestly, members here who hate Corey Goode tell me more about themselves than Corey Goode.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Because all words are in a context.

And there is no way under the sun that I can accurately determine that context.

Honestly, members here who hate Corey Goode tell me more about themselves than Corey Goode.
    I don't hate Corey, but my distaste for him was well earned by his ill behaviour towards myself and others. But, his ill behaviour is not the reason I would recommend your reading of his old posts (and a thread in a forum provides its own context, I am sure you can see). Rather, it is my interest that you look and see for yourself where he gets his stories from, as so much was lifted straight from the members of PA that he interacted with quite profusely. You can actually read and see for yourself where he got most of his material, before he was a milab, whistleblower, or any of the things he claims for himself now. I suspect your refusal to entertain this prospective reading adventure has more to do with what you fear finding than anything.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2017), Aragorn (6th July 2017), Chester (7th July 2017), Dreamtimer (6th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (6th July 2017)

Retired Member Morocco
    Thanks
    FWIW, I don't think anyone here hates CG. Repulsed by him might be more accurate, for me at least. Difficult for me to even have a neutral opinion of the guy after I witnessed the crap storm on PA years ago.

I get annoyed even seeing CG's name but I will admit I am thoroughly entertained by the current drama being played out. Beats watching TV :P

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mahakasyapa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2017), Aragorn (6th July 2017), Chester (7th July 2017), Dreamtimer (6th July 2017), PurpleLama (6th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,106 Times in 20,308 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    As staff members of The One Truth, we have given you our insights on account Corey's credibility — and so have I myself in particular, because I've been friends with Corey for several months, all through his exodus from Project Avalon in late 2014 until approximately June 2015 — and so has Christine Anderson of the Earth Empaths forum. She too was friends with Corey, and she knows him very well.
    But the same is true on account of Corey Goode. You don't know anything about him either, and while you have already interacted with the staff members of The One Truth on more than one occasion — this one included — you have never interacted with Corey.

I have, and so has Christine Anderson. One of the things I myself can tell you is that Corey suffers from varying degrees of delusion — he cannot tell truth from fantasy anymore — and that he mixes up people's identities in his recounts of past events. Christine Anderson has also written a very beautiful post over at Earth Empaths about her interactions with Corey, and she describes him as "damaged". I would say that's a fair assessment.

As for your claim that you don't know who we are as staff members, well, three of the currently four active staff members have already been on video. Malc has a few videos scattered all over the forum, Dreamtimer was in TOTcast III and I myself was in TOTcast XVII — barring any unforeseen circumstances I will also be in the upcoming TOTcast XVIII and later ones, because with giovonni stepping down as co-host, modwiz has asked yours truly to become co-host of the TOTcast video conferences.

Well, I'm sorry but the many reports Corey filed to the mod room are not in the public record, notwithstanding that you would be able to learn quite a lot about the man from those. You'll have to take our word on that.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2017), Chester (7th July 2017), Dreamtimer (6th July 2017), Paloma (6th July 2017)